[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we going to war with North Korea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 373
Thread images: 78

File: image.jpg (55KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 736x414px
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40335169
>>
>>34303446
The war never ended.
>>
>>34303446
No, although what happened to him is pretty terrifying.
>>
>>34303446
Yes, but seriously don't break the law while visiting a brutal dictatorship.
>>
File: Laughing argentinians.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing argentinians.gif
2MB, 390x277px
Charlottesville here.

>mfw
>>
>>34303605
Yeah, I mean. I know it;s wrong, but I'm kind of with the brutal dictator on this one.

North Korea is a nation of meth addicted submissives. You only go there as a rich white kid if you're intending to do hard drugs.
>>
It isn't worth our time to go to war with NK. That faggot went to a totalitarian country, stole, and got his ass beaten. Tough shit.
>>
>>34303593
>he actually believes what those commie fucks accused him of

5th column pls go
>>
>>34303631
Demand Un immediately step down and enact democratic elections. When he doesn't, glass his artillery and government buildings. Ask one more time. If he refuses glass the whole place.
>>
>>34303631
>>34303659
The US will never invade. China it between a rock and a hard place but i think they will invade the north and either annex it or turn it into a more friendly vassal state. The problem is that the minute they invade the US will make its move in the south china sea.
>>
File: 102123_story__e4e.jpg (49KB, 450x371px) Image search: [Google]
102123_story__e4e.jpg
49KB, 450x371px
>>34303446

>Be rich white kid
>Go to DPRK
>See poster
>Like the poster
>Steal the poster
>Got caught
>Cry to US
>"I didn do nufing!"

What a fag
>>
>>34303446
why would we?
norks are doing us a favor by removing retards from the gene pool
>>
>>34303446
I'm going to head down to the Asian Massage Parlor for strategic advice on this.
>>
We need to have tangible gains to even consider a conflict in the region. Any war there is ultimately going to be about resource control rights and wars are expensive and resource intensive. NK nukes are just a deterrent to invasion and a step towards maintaining political stability for the regime. A legitimate threat to use them would have no positive result.

So fuck that kid. Who even goes to NK for a fucking vacation? He was warned repeatedly, other people had the same thing done to them, and he still did a really goddamned stupid thing out of spite. Now that he's dead it's one less political prisoner we have to worry about.
>>
>>34303834
>tea girls and helical mags aren't tangible gains
>>
>>34303688
China never had the South China Sea. They deserve to have egg on their face because they've been asleep at the wheel for decades in taking care of their troublesome neighbors.
>>
File: IMG_0327.jpg (102KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0327.jpg
102KB, 500x610px
>>34303446
Over some stupid white boy who got his? Nah. Sorry his privileges ran out while he was vacationing.
>>
No, *I* am going to war with North Korea. Their textiles industry is a joke and I demand they start using dog skins instead.
>>
>>34303446
My sister's friend's acquaintance's sister (all of the people in this chain go to UVA, unless you count me) was actually this guy's boyfriend. Really funny how she found out.
>Sister goes to party with friend
>They start talking about relationships for some reason; start talking about each other's significant other's and shit
>Friend brings up her boyfriend, talks about how he is a dick
>Otto's GF casually brings up the fact that her boyfriend is being indefinably detained in People's Democratic Republic of North Korea (this is months into his detainment)
>My sister: wut?
Pretty weird story.
>>
>people actually licking the boots of fucking North Korea

I hope you guys are just low-effort trolls.

In case you are not, consider the following. A more likely story about what happened to this dude is that the North Koreans invented the story out of whole cloth and tortured him into confessing to it so they could gain a white American political prisoner that could be used as leverage in begging/threatening for foreign aid. They have REPEATEDLY done this in the past.

What likely went awry this time is that this Warmbier probably tried to kill himself and failed, which left him as a vegetable. The Norks then opened negotiations with the United States and had him shipped back so that he wouldn't die on their watch and thereby create a reason for war.

Warmbier was a moron for willing choosing to go to North Korea in the first place, but anyone who wholeheartedly accepts the North Korean narrative or thinks that "he got what was coming to him for breaking da law!" is a legit retard/Communist sympathizer.
>>
>>34304135
Even more of a reason not to go NK. If you really wanna go to exotic and dangerous places go join the military. At least then you (might) have a means to defend yourself.
>>
>>34303834
>We need to have tangible gains to even consider a conflict in the region.

Delivering ordinance to Kim is worth every dollar spent.

>>34303889
Also these. As a slr104 owner I want a helical mag even if it doesn't feed, you know, for shitposting purposes.
>>
>>34304135
I've seen and met American tourists. I've witnessed, personally, the level of douchebaggery they exhibit. Warmbier trying to steal shit is something I can wholeheartedly believe.
>>
>>34304227
Yeah, I agree 100%. Like I said, he was a moron for going, but that in no way proves that he was guilty of what the Norks accused him of doing.
>>
>>34304135
>A more likely story about what happened to this dude is that the North Koreans invented the story out of whole cloth and tortured him into confessing to it so they could gain a white American political prisoner
while that is wholly possible i think you are discounting the number of people who really are spies. not to mention the amount of people who do stupid shit and don't understand it may have consequences.
>>
>>34303549
>Wanting to go to North Korea.
>>
>>34304227
>go join the military

That sounds like a really shitty vacation. Though if anyone still falls for the SEE THE WORLD and DRESS BLUES WITH A SWORD meme I guess they deserve it.
>>
>>34303988
>>34303782
he's ethnically jewish. Norks are fucked
>>
>>34304252
The "crime" they claim he was guilty of is tantamount to walking into an office breakroom, taking a motivational off the corkboard and walking out with it.

But hey, if that sounds like grounds for imprisonment and torture, I've got some really good news for you: North Korea is accepting foreigners!
>>
>>34304270
>he doesn't want to kill outlanders in the name of empire

I have some bad news for you
>>
>>34304296

>comitting theft in Best Korea

Bad idea.
>>
>>34304320
>anything in Best Korea
Bad idea.
>>
>>34304336

The whole country is a prison. So the prisons, can't be much nicer.
>>
>>34304320
Depends on how high up in the party you are. Kim Il-Sung stole half a fucking country, the very same half that's forced to worship him and his descendants as gods.

It's a matter of perspective.
>>
>>34304296
Did I say I condoned his treatment? Hellfuck no.
North Korea crafting the whole fucking story from scratch, with Warmbier being just some innocent shmuck they randomly grabbed and pinned the crime on, though...
>>
>>34303593
Its a bs story.
>>
http://www.timesofisrael.com/student-in-coma-released-by-n-korea-was-active-in-his-campus-jewish-community/

OY VEY
>>
>>34304252
Hurr durr he stole a poster he deserves 15 years hard labor

How's it feel to be pretty dumb?
>>
>>34304528
See
>>34304382
>>
>>34304382
I'd give it like a 20% chance that's what happened, 20% chance it was some kind of misunderstanding or ambiguity, 60% chance he was just a dumb frat boy with an invincibility complex.
>>
>>34303593
Just don't visit a brutal dictatorship.
>>
>>34303446
I don't think they got the message that Trump/Pence/Mattis/Tillerson is the Not Fucking Around Crew

>they will....
>>
>>34304269
/thread
no sympathy for this idiot
>>
>>34303446
No.

This is the era of status quo cold war hostilities maybe a hundred years ago but not these days.

Personally I'd like to fuck over The Philippines over their little stunt. Just blockade them and see their troll of a president change his tune after year of no imports or exports.
>>
>>34304135
>what likely went awry this time is that Warmbier probably tried to kill himself and failed
Honestly this. I've been following this since it's popped back up after his 'homecoming' and a botched suicide is where I keep going as a conclusion as to how he got to that condition. Either that or he started to lose it a little and got diciplined a little too hard by a bestkorean guard with a bad blow to the head, or something. To me it seemed he would be more valuable to them alive and well

I mean come on. Their story is, "he got botulism and we gave him a sleeping pill and never woke up" ..that's like some kids breaking out a window when their parents were out for the evening and they were like "yeah that'll work!" And thought of a stupid cover up in their childish minds they thought would work
>>
>>34304135
this desu

lesson learned: as an american, do not enter a state whose entire foreign policy boils down to "we fucking hate america like the plague" amd whose recent history mostly consists of operating concentration camps and suffering famine.
>>
>>34303446
Not for that fucking clown, You go to another country, you follow their fucking rules. You commit a crime there, you pay the price... THEIR price.

No sympathy for that schmuck or his family who are going around blaming others for the kid's actions.
>>
>>34303645
>he actually believes in secret "5th columns" groups
kys
>>
>>34303834
>need tangible gains to initiate military action
>currently engaged in a neverending slow burn conflict in the ME that drains the American public's will to fight, resources, and destabilizes regional power balances
>all so that we can flood Europe with refugees and have an excuse to ignore the China problem for a few more years
>>
File: 1489635138098.jpg (207KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489635138098.jpg
207KB, 1080x1080px
>>34303446

>Amerishart sneaks into NK

>LOL, JUST A PRANK BRO

>Gets captured and pressed into slavery

>Blompf flexes diplomatic muscle and negotiates a brilliant deal

>Norks dump a corpse off

Kek, shartniks absolutely BTFO.
>>
>>34305467
Gotta admit, NorKs came out on top with this. Trump thought he was the man, Kim Jong Un send them a a vegetable, he dies on US's watch.

Just heard medical docs say that they found no physical trauma on the kid, that would lead to coma. Also, they checked for any signs of botulism and turns up negative in a long bones test they did. It's likely that the coma is due to lack of oxygen to the brain. I think the kid probably tried to suicide himself with a pillow and the NorKs tried to save him.

We was weak. And a thief. Fuck him.
>>
>>34305351
Except for all those times they have, numbnuts
>>
>>34305516
The next one hung should be you you communist fuck
>>
>>34305467
jus imagine her comming back from working out her feet smell her sweat goes all the way into her ass and pussy so it smells bad she's in the shower you are also naked you help her lather up her nipples get hard you sop her up your hard cock touches her body she looks down cos she feel a bit embarased you continue soaping away

she starts to soap you down as well she tells you her pussy smells bad so needs extra attention you rub her down
>>
>>34305516

+1 they did come out on top. Trump isn't going to do a fucking thing. This isn't some African warlord that lives in the jungle 95% of the time and can be removed with an airstrike. This is a nuclear armed country next door to a country we have sworn to protect that contains tens of thousands of American soldiers. He'll stand there and threaten additional sanctions and nothing more.

>>34305865

You break another countries laws expect to pay a penalty. Which just so happens to be their penalty.
>>
File: JEWISH CHILD TORTURE.png (173KB, 422x441px) Image search: [Google]
JEWISH CHILD TORTURE.png
173KB, 422x441px
I'm still wondering how Obama ties into all of this, I see a lot of people blaming the whole thing on him, not that I mind.
>>
>>34305928

Fuckin piece of white trash blaming the guy not in office anymore.
>>
>>34303446
>unresponsive wakefulness

Norks were testing a neural wipe weapon. Fuck.
>>
>>34303446
>implying you would serve if a war happens
Stop shitposting and shoot your self.
>>
>>34304135
>What likely went awry this time is that this Warmbier probably tried to kill himself and failed, which left him as a vegetable
Hanging himself could definitely lead to that sort of industry and it's certainly more likely than Norks doing it deliberately.

But physical restraint can do this too, US cops and Australian security guards have killed a few people just by jumping on them and pinning them down and a sperg rage about a 15y sentence when you cooperated, might lead to some guards doing stacks on.

Positional Asphyxia is real, I can 'kind-of' do to to myself trying to do certain kinds of exercises, my ribcage or diaphragm just doesn't like some positions.
>>
File: IMG_7944.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7944.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>34305975
Nigga, I would be ducking diamonds. Nothing would be sweeter than wading into a horde of 4'11 shovelface commies and ragdolling them like I was Dark Lord Sauron. Fuck, commies are lower than sandniggers. They don't even count as human. I'd Willy Pete them and collect ears for fucking years. I'll re-up until they won't take me anymore. Then I'll stalk them in the woods of North Korea like a big dicked American Bigfoot
>>
>>34304252
>I've seen and met American tourists. I've witnessed, personally, the level of douchebaggery they exhibit
Australian here, we did that sort of stuff when we toured China once, idiots always do. We called it 'souveniring' but it's basically pettty theft for bragging rights, it's pretty common amongst young idiot men.
>>
>>34306176
>t. virgin mantlet
Keep trying
>>
>>34304676
This, you have to be seriously retarded to visit a county like North Korea.
>>
>>34305516
>I think the kid probably tried to suicide himself with a pillow
More like hung himself with his belt.
>>
>>34304280
>he's ethnically jewish
Of course he is.
>>
>Warmbier
That name, man... I've been inappropriately laughing for days now.
>>
>>34305898
>needing her to shower
Shiiitt id be licking every inch of that and fucking it till she really needed a shower
>>
>>34303605
This gif always bothers me because he says "and laugh", not "in laughter".
>>
>>34305865
I bet you like Putin.
>>
The US took him back the day before they unplugged him, this is some BS politics. Dont trust our government.
>>
>>34305898
only a true faggot would not lick every square inch of her sweaty/smelly/icky body, including her asshole.
>>
>>34307002
both are correct
>>
>>34307120
But that's wrong, you retard. Go and watch the movie again.
>>
>>34305928
>>34305952
Literal white privileged cunt commits crime in another country and expects the Black President Of The United States to make special arrangements to free him of his criminal sentence.
>>
>>34304296
It's fucking NoKor. They will shoot you on the spot for staring at the wrong building for too long. What the fuck would you expect his punishment be?
>>
>>34306174
Again, doctors found no visible injuries or evidence that suggests his breaking was mechanically impaired on the guy.

Do you fucks pay attention or read anything other than Infowars, Brietbart, ZeroHedge and Gateway Pundit?
>>
>>34303446
They cost an American their life. That should be causus belli for every nation. You ask me, we should have irradiated that half of the peninsula after the Axe Murder Incident.
>>
>>34305952
>white trash
kys
>>
>>34307303
>(((American life)))
Not worth a penny
>>
>>34303446
What I don't get is why he even felt the need to pull a propaganda poster off the wall? Wouldn't tourists just get showered with that kind of shit while they're there?
>>
>>34303446
Why can't we just drop a bunch of dumb bomb nukes on North Korea? MAD wouldn't apply here and no country is going to risk nuclear holocaust over North Korea.
>>
>>34307340
Are you retarded?

A genuine North Korean Propaganda poster taken from INSIDE North Korea is a great fucking souvenir. That's why the entire crime sounds totally legit. You can whine about the punishment but that's just special American snowflake logic. You go to a totalitarian country and break their laws, you live with the consequences. End of story.
>>
>>34303605

>Dead UVA kid

>nothing of value was lost
>>
>>34307352
Because they would obliterate Seoul and other major cities in South Korea with conventional armament like artillery and forever ruin the Asian Massage Parlor industry in America.

That would NOT be a happy ending.
>>
>>34307388
>get nuked
>no artillery left
>>
>>34303782
kim please go.
>>
>>34307264
(((White)))
>>
>starting a shooting war that will kill tens of thousands of people and trigger the largest humanitarian crisis of the last 50 years because one dumb faggot college kid got killed

no.
>>
>>34307352
>>34307403
Drop nukes literally on the doorstep of China and Russia which border N.Korea- I don't think so.
>>
>>34307510
Why not? They aren't ICBMs
>>
>>34307482
>(((Autism)))
>>
>>34307288
I'd expect them to treat tourists better than their own
>>
>>34303457
That's interesting. Could Trump just unilaterally invade the Norks without asking Congress, since the war never really ended?
>>
>>34307557

They do.
>>
>>34307597
Nukes are the only way to keep Seoul from being decimated and sending the world economy into a pissy fit.

Nobody has given me an answer on what would happen if we just dropped a bunch of dumb bomb nukes (not ICBMs).
>>
>>34307557
>I'd expect them to treat tourists better than their own

I'm assuming he ate food at one point, so he was definitely treated better than their citizens.
>>
>>34307633
MAD kicks in and we all die.
>>
>>34305427
A strong Europe was never best for US policy...

Conflict in Europe has either been the salvation of the US or propelled it to world power status.
>>
>>34307489
>start a war that will kill hundreds of thousands because one dumb Serb killed an archduke
no.
>>
>>34307713

Nobody would nuke the US for nuking North Korea.
>>
Maybe now we'll stop wasting gov't money and effort on bailing out retards that go to visit NK like it's 1984: The Theme Park.

>be fucking retarded college kid
>visit foreign country on a whim
>an entire society that literally hates you, your country, and everything it stands for
>known for being a human rights black hole
>break the law while you're there

Great fucking plan.
>>
File: 1489024967202.jpg (43KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
1489024967202.jpg
43KB, 641x491px
>>34307518
You're still dropping nukes, weapons that haven't been used in combat for almost 75 years. Come on anon, use that bit of meat between your ears
>>
>>34307557
Tourism will drop for sure.

I blame Vice News and the numedia. Instead of Tea Girl, go to Thailand and get yourself a T Girl.
>>
>>34307743
He wasn't an Olympic swimmer.
>>
>>34307752

I don't get how anybody watched the VICE NK documentaries and thought "Yeah that looks like a cool place to spend my vacation"
>>
>>34307763

He couldn't hold his breath long enough underwater that's for sure.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>34307733
>>
>>34303446
how did he end up in Norkland anyway? If he went there willing or trying to "expose" something like those other journalists then he deserved it
>>
File: 1473531977149.webm (1016KB, 712x628px) Image search: [Google]
1473531977149.webm
1016KB, 712x628px
>>34304296
You don't fuck around in NK
>>
>>34307713
Only in an ICBM launch, dumb nukes would only be noticed after North Korea was obliterated. China isn't going to risk nuclear annihilation over North Korea.

Sure they might be pissed off.
>>
>>34307841

He was on vacation in China and signed up for a tourist group day trip to NK. And then like a normal dumbfuck college kid he did some stupid shit.
>>
>>34303446
why dont we just put up a large bounty on kim's head? agree to pay all the military salaries for like 5 years while they restructure their country leadership on their own, and give any general who defects and is part of the coup a $2,000,000 bonus?

this shit would be so much more effective and cheaper than sending them a billion in aid every year
>>
>>34307746
So what? just let our ally get destroyed?

Fuck that, weapons were made to be used and that would be the most effective and efficient way of dealing with a rogue state.
>>
>>34307870
the stupid shit he did was going to north korea in the first place as a white american
>>
>>34303889
All you idiots thinking that the tea girl isn't a Nork Agent.
>>
>>34307752
>not having a tgirl tea girl
>>
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXEpNa3CqQ
>>
>>34304013
Did she leave him?
>>
>>34303446
Is he as important as Franz Ferdinand (the other one)? Then no.
>>
>>34304676
this
>>
>>34305898
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wqeczRmbhY
>>
>>34307960
seriously, would you go to those fucking congo countries run by warlords in africa? why the fuck would any american think north korea is a tourist destination this day in age? how many times have US citizens been kidnapped and tortured up to this point?
>>
>>34307889

After this I really hope the State dep't changes their official position to "if you're stupid enough to go to North Korea you deserve whatever the fuck happens to you. Don't call us."
>>
>>34304366
How do you steal a country that's divided at the 38th parallel?
>>
>>34307369
I could honestly see it either way
>bro! Look what I swiped!! Real fuckin' nork grorious reader poster bro!
>fuck yeah! USA USA!
*shotguns beers together in front of poster*
>woooo! Fuck that place!

I could also just as easily see them just doing it just 'cause and then taking some grainy ass security camera from 1998 of some janitor taking down a poster for it's bi-weekly windexing and being like "you rook see! He take reader poster!!"
>>
File: Special Friend.png (445KB, 611x600px) Image search: [Google]
Special Friend.png
445KB, 611x600px
>>34303782
The thing is if he asked for a fucking poster they probably would have given him one, they make literally millions of those fucking things all the time.
>>
>>34304395

Doesn't matter. While it's a shame he died he knew the risk going into such a severe shitshow of a country. North Korea is a threat on a different level - I wouldn't blame the victim if you visited Egypt or Saudi Arabia or Turkey or China or Iran. I would if you visited Syria or Northern Iraq (or died in a bomb blast in Baghdad) and you were visiting as some kind of gawking exotic tourist.

Going to any third world country or location like the UK or Detroit is already inherently dangerous, why the fuck would you go to a totalitarian absolute police state like North Korea?
>>
>>34307889
>the stupid shit he did was going to north korea in the first place as not Dennis Rodman
>>
>>34305516
>I think the kid probably tried to suicide himself with a pillow and the NorKs tried to save him.
What's more likely is that Norkies heard about this new American invention called "waterboarding" that lets you torture people without leaving marks, and then they fucked it up.
>>
>>34307783
cool is subjective
>>
>>34308140
>why the fuck would you go to a totalitarian absolute police state like North Korea?
No blacks
>>
>>34308235

If your takeaway from any NK documentary is "Oh cool, let's go to Totalitarian Disneyland!" you're objectively a moron.
>>
>>34308160
Very possible. But why would they need to torture him after he already confessed and was convicted?

Also, they would have to have literally fucked it completely up as you can't drown from waterboarding. The directions to how to do it are openly available.

Also, I have to wonder how the petechial hemorrhaging would come into play- if you die from suffocation, brough brought back with brain damage, does it go away?

Because again, I will reiterate what the doctors who treated the kid said today, they found NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE that would have caused the lack of oxygen to the brain. So that rules out hanging or any other method of suffocation because that would cause PH in the eyeballs. Also, an autopsy would help prove that too.

They found no evidence of botulism either, but this bit about a "sleeping pill" is dubious. Why would they give a prisoner a sleeping pill? I mean, fuck him if he can't sleep right?

If they were in deed interrogating him. it's likely they were drugging him with this "sleeping pill" type medication to sedate him something along the lines of a truth serum
>>
>>34303605
Also Charlottesville. Can we be bros and hike? Pretty new to the state.
>>
>visited Worst Korea at the exact same time as this guy (December 2015)
>friends wanted to do the DMZ tour where you cross into Best Korea a few yards
>we decided not to at the last minute
Dodged a bullet, or rather a coma
>>
>>34308310
>But why would they need to torture him after he already confessed and was convicted?
Why does a future sociopath "need" to murder animals? Because they're inhuman little cunts.

>they would have to have literally fucked it completely up as you can't drown from waterboarding
They're North Korean. Intelligence is frowned upon.

>petechial hemorrhaging
I'm sure I don't know.

>NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE
They found no physical evidence that he was tortured, which I interpreted to mean that they found no bruises or broken bones or signs of healing fractures and the like.

Everything else reads like some anon stated above; a bullshit lie hastily made-up like when a kid breaks a window with a baseball.

My take on it is as such: they broke him quickly, made him "confess" to "trying to break the will of the Korean people" or whatever, and then kept him to fuck with, because they're sadistic savages. Then they broke their toy.
>>
>>34308268
it's okay to be scared anon. as evidenced you could very easily be tortured to death there, but if he had survived, he'd have some great stories.
>>
>post yfw you volunteered for World War Otto
>>
>>34308419
>>
>>34306176
Communism is failure. Democracy is non-negotiable.
>>
>>34306214
t. /k/'s most notorious vatnik.
>>
>>34308540
It's good to be something.
>>
>>34307823
I wouldn't be surprised if China nuked North Korea before we did.
>>
>>34303446
>Go to third world hell hole
>Be surprised when treated like you're in hell

Why are Westerners so naive? Don't go to Africa, don't get raped. Don't go to Muslim countries, don't get beheaded. Don't go to North Korea, don't get thrown into a gulag. It's like you white people just waltz right into the devil's kitchen to see what's cooking. The third world is full of unimaginable horrors, stay the fuck out and keep it the fuck out
>>
Everyone takes the same guided tour since the late 90s. Personally I wouldn't attempt to go in the country simply because it's the same shit over and over again.
>>
File: unleash.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
unleash.gif
1MB, 320x240px
Why is there zero media outrage over this story? Seriously. Is it because the kid isn't an ethnic minority? If he was black would world war 3 already be over?
>>
>>34308725

Reminds me of that woman and her cuck ex that went to Somalia.

>get told to fucking leave, repeatedly, bitch you gonna get kidnapped
>doesn't listen, gets kidnapped
>raped, beaten, and tortured daily
>forced to convert to Islam
>they manage to escape, flee to a mosque
>people there literally give them a gun
>they refuse to fight back, surrender to their kidnappers when they come for them

Sometimes you think "someone couldn't be that naive" but then, they really are.
>>
>>34308860
>Americans handed gun during crisis
>don't fight for their lives action movie style
God dammit liberals that's the one thing our country is supposed to be better at.
>>
>>34308858

he's a jew m8, hold onto your ass
>>
>>34308876

she was Canadian, don't worry
>>
>>34308858
Go cry about it on /pol/ you retard
>>
Poor kid must have never heard the old saying "when in Rome"
>>
>>34308310
North Korean prison camps are notorious for random torture for no real reason, the guards have free reign to fuck with prisoners however they see fit for whatever reason they want.

One of the common methods for torture is apparently sticking people in large tanks of freezing water for hours on end that are deep enough to barely be able to keep your nose above when standing on tip toes

Kid was said to have no signs of physical torture, ie broken bones, etc but his coma was likely caused by overlong oxygen deprivation leading to brain damage, which as there was no evidence of strangulation , drowning would fit the bill perfectly.
>>
>>34303593
LOL

the claims made by Norks were dubious at best
>>
File: comfyjew.png (202KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
comfyjew.png
202KB, 400x400px
>>34305924
>He'll stand there and threaten additional sanctions and nothing more.

tbhfam you don't know what Trump will do.
>>
>>34309040
>when in rome

You gon' die?
>>
File: 1436302140001.jpg (73KB, 629x752px) Image search: [Google]
1436302140001.jpg
73KB, 629x752px
>no signs of physical abuse
>brain damage possibly due to asphyxiation

Some torture techniques on them.
>>
>>34306176
That shit talk game ridiculous. I fucking love this guy.
>>
>"At least we got him home to be with his parents, where they were so happy to see him, even though he was in very tough condition."
Another triumph for Trump!
>>
>>34310022
At least they had closure on his death. It's a lot better than dying in a NK prison bed for the family.
>>
>>34306214
>some anon doing god's work, throwing poetry at gooks2.0
>faggot 3-1 slammehole of all people dumps enough Cheeto dust out of his keyboard to hastily type out "virgin"
>chuckles himself back to sleep as the sleep apnea related narcolepsy kicks in, his throat fat cutting off his trachea, his laughter robbing his brain of what little oxygen remains.
>>
>>34309419
he probably tried to hang himself and they wanted him out of the country as soon as possible
>>
What they did to him was worse than immediate death. They tortured the shit out of Otto. Go to hell North Korea. RIP
>>
>>34310060
>implying they laid a hand on him
>implying he wasn't an anxious sperg
>>
File: 1441933210965.jpg (39KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1441933210965.jpg
39KB, 512x384px
>>34304280
>ethnically jewish
>>
>>34310060
You have no idea what happened, he had no physically wounds, he likely just tried to kill himself and didn't quite succeed.
>>
>>34308725
Our media and school systems relentlessly brainwash people into believing people are all the same.

Is it a surprise when retards go to the third world then get themselves killed?
I've talked to plenty of people who insist South Africa is not a dangerous place to go as a tourist.
>>
>>34303446
This is what happens when entitled westerns go out to the real world
>>
>>34310294
If that happened why would North Korea lie about his death? Why is there no wounds on his neck and spine? They are covering something up. Otto was likely waterboarded or put into an oxygen deprivation torture.
>>
>>34310305
You act like your ass would last long. They would bash your head in the first time you prayed to Mecca.
>>
>>34310317
For one I wouldn't go to such a country, you'd have to be mentally retarded. Second I'm not a betacuck westerner and I've already been through a war in my country.
>>
>>34308019
You steal half.
>>
>>34310324
It doesn't matter how tough you are when they make you brain dead.
>>
>>34310367
Well it matters how smart you are, why the fuck go there and not expect this? Seneca once said something about this.
>>
>President Donald Trump said Mr Warmbier's death had deepened his administration's resolve "to prevent such tragedies from befalling innocent people at the hands of regimes that do not respect the rule of law or basic human decency".
And then he congratulated the Flips on 'solving their drug problem'.
>>
File: wut.gif (4MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
wut.gif
4MB, 400x224px
>>34307719
>hundreds of thousands
Try tens of millions you fucking mental pygmie.
>>
>>34310487
drug dealers are not innocent people
>>
>>34305467

>Blompf

I don't care how correct/incorrect you are. You just lost any weight your opinion had with that one word. Maybe if you wanna make a point next time don't act like an autistic idiot.
>>
>>34310525
>implying gangs of thugs with no oversight aren't going to end up interpreting "drug dealer" to mean: "people who piss me off or have something I want"
>>
>>34310526
Not that anon, but did you feel the same when it came to people using "Obongo" and so on?
>>
>>34310056
Hey buddy, you are having a hard time with this.

There was no physical evidence of anything.

If you hang yourself, it leaves physical evidence.
>>
Trump should pull a Regan and pump a few dozen tomahawks into Kim's palace and other dear leader monuments in Pyongyang. Maybe fly a b-2 and drop a few moabs onto military targets, sink any midget subs a virgina can find.

Then tell them if they reprisal we will fuck their world harder, drop the mic and walk away.

North Koreans respond to overwhelming strength. Operation Paul Bunyan proves it.
>>
>>34308254
>Rodman
Wrong.gif
>>
>>34304280
Fucking kikes can't respect another countries way of doing things. Now we are supposed to cry because this faggot played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.
>>
>>34303822
Kek. Upvoted
>>
>>34304831
The North Koreans probably still think Bush is in power. Not even joking. Most of them don't have internet.
>>
>>34310609
kek operation Paul Bunyan. I remember that.
>>
>>34310525
Keep thinking that bud.
Half the police around the globe gets a cut from those money.
>>
File: 1466988929800.jpg (115KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1466988929800.jpg
115KB, 413x395px
>>34306176
top bantz friend
>>
>>34303446
We're not gonna go to war over one dead kid that was stupid enough to go to North Korea for a vacation. There's a million things he could have seen or done in China without much incident but instead he wanted to cross the border to go to a brutal dictatorship known for oppression and hating Americans that the US State Department urges Americans not to travel too at all. https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/north-korea-travel-warning.html
>>
>>34307719
>Comparing assassination of the leader of a major power to the death of a literally convict
>>
>>34309324
WILDCARD
>>
>>34310525
d-duterte is that you? i heard your fentanyl ran out, so i hope this bag of heroin does the trick..i know it isn't as strong b-b-but...
>>
>>34308117
What is going on with that picture
>>
>>34307945
No, he left her
>>
>>34311407
>south Korea
>find
are you ok anon?
>>
>>34311415
i just woke up. i guess i need more coffee
>>
>>34308357
If you don't mind a fat autist, sure.
>>
>>34310855
kek. The visit from Rodman was the back-channel diplomacy that got Otto handed over. I don't know why Rodman goes along with it but I guess it costs him nothing but a day or two chilling with a psycho fan and the whitehouse quietly says thanks and please deny we ever had anything to do with it.
>>
>>34304472
Tribe really helped him this time
>>
Probably would've become a sociopathic wall street investor anyway. The crocodile tears at his show trial was a good indicator. Good riddance.
>>
>>34308725
Problem is most first world countries are the same shit in slight variations. I've been to Europe multiple times, visited the Philippines once and I'd honestly go back to the latter much more readily than I would the former.
>more exotic location
>inland jungle and endless beaches
>everything is cheap as fuck
>slightly less obnoxious tourists
>most everyone speaks English so communication isn't a problem
Thinking of hitting up Thailand next, then maybe Vietnam.
>>
>>34303446
Only after another 10,000 soldiers die to keep McCain's bloodlust sated.
>>
>>34312334
>gramps decides to go live in the Philippines
>gets shot in home invasion

Nah, I'll stick to decent countries.
>>
>>34304013
Was she sucking too much dick behind his back to care?
>>
>>34303782
>Implying this would've happened if they handed out propaganda swag bags like good
How much extra money would NK be making if they sold novelty Best Korea-brand merch?
>>
>>34310545
Was lurking until I saw this post. Props to you for pointing out possible hypocrisies.
>>
>>34314526

Probably enough to feed their own people for once.
>>
>>34305952
There's like, a 2 year period between a new President being inaugurated and the last pres no longer being culpable for shit the new President is dealing with. Blame Obama has some validity today just as Blame Bush did 8 years ago.

By late January, 2019, Trump will have had 2 years to unfuck Obama-era mistakes or get the ball rolling on it. Anything past that is now entirely his responsibility.
>>
>>34306176
You talk a good game nigga and I'd love to see you walk it.
>>
>>34304676
This seems like common sense, and it's asinine that people lack it.
>>
It's fucked up what happened but keep in mind,

>betamale cuck wants to go to see the real NK
>Gets locked up in NK for apparently breaking NK law
>get put on monkey trial / sentenced
>Goes to NK prison
>exposed to the hell that's NK prison conditions
>get released in a coma
>Dies

MFW Nothing of value was lost and he got to see what he wanted to see... the real NK
>>
>>34305025
Because that worked with cuba.
Dumbass.
>>
>>34303645

>NK is communist

What the fuck propaganda have you been absorbing?
>>
>>34314923
>Government is literally Stalinist with a gook name
>It's not communism I swear!
Fuck off you economically-illiterate scum
>>
>>34315030
Also
>inb4 Stalinism isn't true communism
>>
>>34315030
>>34315082

Stalinism was quite literally state capitalism. Greentexting doesn't change that.
>>
If a pasty white kid went into the ghetto, and got beaten and robbed. I'd say he had it coming

If an American goes to North Korea, gets detained and dies as a result of injuries during his detention. I'll also say he had it coming.
>>
>>34309278
You can tell when a person has drowned before. Your lungs never fully recover, alveoli, surfactants etc go get learned boyo.
>>
>>34315109
Not true communism count: 1
>>
>>34315109
I inb4'd you, you fucking retard
>>
>>34310324
If a 12 year old sunk a good choke hold on you you'd be as brain dead as the idiot who tried to steal the nork propaganda poster worth more than what a peasant makes in a year.

Why don't you muslims go try to convert the norks? Surely they'd benefit from allahs will.
>>
>>34310487
Nigger didn't you learn anything in history class? The germans found out the hard way, you can kill your own people as much as you want but when you start killing the neighbors there's gonna be problems.
>>
>>34310909
Internet. Kek.
Most of them don't have food, much less electricity.
>>
>>34308858
source?
>>
>>34314923
You're fucking stupid
>>
>>34310545
>but the other kids
Literally not even an argument.
>>
>tfw not american
>tfw i can visit the glorious utopia of best korea if i ever wanted to
Feels superior.
>>
>>34315443
Go then.

Take some pictures for us yeah, to rub it in. Maybe bring back a souvenir.

Hahahaha
>>
>>34312466
Where at? Also stop being such a pussy, do you not seek adventure in your life? I'm not saying to go to places like Best Korea but there's a lot of third world countries that are more than safe enough for travel
>>
File: savage-belt.jpg (47KB, 600x507px) Image search: [Google]
savage-belt.jpg
47KB, 600x507px
>>34306176
FUCK
YES
>>
File: 1479414122078.jpg (30KB, 367x347px) Image search: [Google]
1479414122078.jpg
30KB, 367x347px
>>34316070
>>
File: maritime dog.jpg (32KB, 551x367px) Image search: [Google]
maritime dog.jpg
32KB, 551x367px
>>34314923
typical brainwashed fucking liberal

b-b-but it's not REAL communism

just like every other shit hole that has tried it
>>
Is war the only way to retaliate?
>>
>>34307733

Wouldn't even risk it. That's not a bet you want to lose.
>>
>>34317604

He is right though. North korea has scrubbed all references to Communism and socialism away from itself years ago.

It literally isn't communism by anybodies definition.
>>
>>34305928
he never ACTUALLY tried to get the kid out
>>
>>34306176
the american dream
>>
File: IMG_2665.jpg (22KB, 403x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2665.jpg
22KB, 403x537px
>>34303457
Fpbp
>>
>>34308117
>>34311181
WHY ARE THERE FLUFFIES ON MY /K/
>>
>>34310545
I was also lurking, but to answer your question: Yes. Yes, that bothered me a lot, every time somebody called Obama that I imagined either a fucking retard in a doublewide or a fat fuck fudd who's an idiot anyway. I thought to myself, "can't you go five minutes without proving to everyone that you huff gasoline?" and frowned when any point they might have had evaporated when they were dog-piled by savage regressives.

Sometimes it was serious, like, "if you keep fucking this up we lose an important local election," kind of serious.

Of course we can't forget shitheads like >>34315422 who avoids answering because they're likely one of the two types of people I just described.
>>
>>34303782
>>34308117
literally, the stupidest life choice ever

>You are American
>You are on a tour inside a nation that absolutely fucking hate your homeland's guts
>They have built up a nation wide cult around hating your homeland's guts
>This country has been known to jail anyone, and even have kidnapped foreigners off foreign land and held hostage
>Their surveillance of tourists, especially those from the US, would make even the NSA blush
>Okay
>You rip and steal one of their posters
>>
>>34307377
like you could get in
>>
>>34318319
to be fair the kid went there by choice and more than likely actually tried to steal the poster they claim he stole.

didn't deserve to die but hey "play stupid games win stupid prizes" he's living in gods basement now
>>
>>34308860
post link
>>
>>34307863
This

Though why would we even use nukes ?

Just drop a few cruise missiles at every major monuments while dropping leaflets saying something like :
"Your glorious leader's statue has been destroyed.
And yet your government can do nothing to avenge it beside empty rethoric.
We could have bombed your cities and houses, like your glorious leader is threathening to do to Seoul.
We didn't. Because we do not need to do so to show you how weak and pathetic your government is."

Wait 48 hours.
If Seoul is being under an artillery barrage, then we can just rape their cities and drop messages saying :
"-Your glorious leader fired at Seoul, killing hundreds of innocent civilians.
We stroke back. Don't fuck with us again."
>>
>>34306176
>An American Bigfoot
Oh god, somebody do this.
>Infiltrate NK
>start killing random people
>time goes by
>kidnap a NK qt
>fuck her till she's preg
>have whole clan of halfbreeds that kill and eat everyone else
>The Hills Have Roundeyes.
>>
>>34318081
its New And Improvedâ„¢ Communism 2.0!

You see fellow cumrag we add paint brush to represent the struggle of feminism (or something). ITS BETTER THAN CLASSIC COMMUNISM!! ITS NEW!
>>
>>34319367
>stroke
>>
File: chuckling danes.jpg (64KB, 538x482px) Image search: [Google]
chuckling danes.jpg
64KB, 538x482px
>>34315030
>>34315082
>>34315250
>>34315260
>>34315408
>>34317604
>>34319384
Different anon here, but none of you should be calling anyone retarded. Really. Like no joke if you thought for a couple of minutes about it you could easily come to the conclusion that an autocratic dynasty has fuck-all to do with communism, socialism, or any red-flavored political philosophy.

Fuck, if North Korea's communist then so were all the little British nations when they were fleeing in terror from pic related. Call a spade a spade, Kim Jong-un is not what Karl Marx was imagining when he was forever immortalizing his concentrated autism in Das Kapital. Actually I'd imagine he'd rustle some deutschejimmienen if Marx knew just what the fuck his ideas would do to the world. Too bad I don't have a time machine because I'd record that shit and upload it so r/communism could freak the fuck out before they were torn apart by temporal ass goblins due to the rift in space-time.

That said, Kim Il-sung was a fraud who just hated the shit out of Japs and the Soviets were the only game in town. Since hard socialism is going to inevitably lead to tyranny, an aspiring tyrant like 'ol Kimmy boi was very enthusiastic to adopt it.

Why the fuck am I explaining this? You should know better. Go read wikipedia or some shit.
>>
>>34319400
i don't think he miss typed either
>>
>>34319403
your explaining it because you wan't people to perceive you as smart instead of a smarmy cunt who thinks people give a shit what others think of Der Hermit Kingdom
>>
>>34319353
Pretty much this I used to work with a guy that holidayed in Best Korea, in fact he visited all sorts of awesome countries like Iraq and Syria we used to joke that he worked for the CIA but I digress the Norks are very very explicit about the rules so long as you don't break them you'll be a-ok.
>>
File: eOHse.jpg (98KB, 480x480px)
eOHse.jpg
98KB, 480x480px
>>34319403
>North Korea
>Founded, supplied, and allied with the Soviet Union, and Communist China
>not communist
This is your brain on liberalism.
>>
File: Kekler&Kek.jpg (73KB, 864x722px) Image search: [Google]
Kekler&Kek.jpg
73KB, 864x722px
>>34319378
>>
>>34319412
>your explaining it because you wan't people to perceive you as smart
Well people wouldn't perceive me as anything if I didn't comment, so that explanation is stupid.

By the way, "want" is not a contraction, there doesn't need to be an apostrophe, so ship that shit back to the start of your sentence to that "your" which should be a "you're" since I do not and cannot own an "explaining."

>>34319424
>liberalism
Hahaha, nice try!

Go back to my post and re-read it all over again, but this time, (pay attention, this is crucial) focus on the part where I said, "the Soviets were the only game in town." That section of my post is very important!

Both of you get back to me when you unfuck yourselves.

>also for brevity's sake neither the USSR or PRC were communist
>there is actually a functional difference between socialism and communism

Though you've already passed the litmus test to find out if you're a retard with flying colors, so it should be fun to see how you squeal about the above greentext.
>>
>>34319446
fite me irl faggot an see what happens
>>
File: 1333340031556.png (79KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1333340031556.png
79KB, 170x170px
>>34319460
Let's not turn this rape into a murder, kitten.
>>
>>34303688
I'm pretty sure china is tired nk's shit
>>
>>34319446
I've been thinking a lot about this. /pol/ has this stupid habit of comparing communism to socialism to Marxism to liberalism. It's all pretty different. For example, Marx said his way of doing this was a vehicle to a stateless world community- can you imagine Stalin ever abandoning his state? No, because Stalin's communism was of the "One Nation" variety. Trotsky's was different. Lenin's was different! And they worked together!
>>
File: gommunism.jpg (22KB, 480x335px) Image search: [Google]
gommunism.jpg
22KB, 480x335px
>>34319504
Well that's where shit gets crazy with reds because you have all these fucking flavors of the larger umbrella of ~communism~ that's essentially arguing how best to fuck everyone over so we can build a utopia. Let's get down to brass tacks, even the most wishy washy, puppies and butterfly kisses version of socialism as a transition state is going to step on a lot of toes, but that's all a far cry from what we've had to endure for a long time and what everyone's afraid of.

No bullshit, the USSR after Stalin wasn't actually that bad of a place to live. It's crazy to think about from a western perspective, but if you put yourself in the shoes of somebody who survived Stalin of all people it must've seemed pretty goddamn peachy. Things just got worse/better from there, eventually the government couldn't control it and we had Glasnost and then the collapse. (and then crippling economic and social mayhem)

You're right though, Stalin wouldn't ever give up his power because Stalin was a career criminal turned revolutionary and he was a psychopathic tyrant. Lenin was his own type of tyrant, and Trotsky was only a little bit better than Stalin and was a different style of, "yeah well gotta break some eggs LOL!" type of red omelette chef. All of this is a far cry from neoliberalism which can best be summed up as the babylite version of Marx's idea on a good day, and believe me, sometimes I count my lucky stars that authentic commies are seen pic related by most people.

I still attest that socialism lends itself too much to tyranny to be a viable system long enough to achieve the fabled utopia. Even then, the utopia is fiction, it cannot exist while human's remain selfish, destructive assholes.
>>
>>34319446
>IT'S NOT REAL COMMUNISM!
Ok we get it you're actually retarded, Kim went over the Soviets AFTER the war and wanted to unify Korea under his rule.
>>
>>34319614
It is real communism , on a side history note the communist leader of Romania was so impressed by North Korea in 71 he decided to implement their system into his country which of course turned them into a nightmare state but it was the purest form of communism in the Warsaw pact.
>>
>>34319504
>/pol/ lumps together leftist policies that are hellbent on destroying Western Civilization
Duh, EVERY LIBERAL TODAY bases their ideology off of Marx and Communist teachings. I'm sorry, but the "liberal" you're thinking about (Civil rights, protection of impoverished people, checking of power of the wealthy.) Is LONG dead and ain't coming back. If the Demoshits keep up their full auto foot shooting we'll only have a one party gov soon.
>>
>>34319614
Okay, you had your chance.

>>IT'S NOT REAL COMMUNISM!
It isn't. It's not even kinda-sorta communism. It's not even socialism, it's straight-up, no bullshit autocracy that is pretending to be a weird flavor of Marxism.

I realize it's super duper double dicks in your ass hard to figure this one out, but people? Like, in the government? They lie. A lot. They lie to you so much that the founding fathers put a lot of fucking limit on the government through the Constitution. (assuming you're American and if not then your opinion is automatically garbage) Why? You shouldn't trust the government, any government, to give you the straight dope. So when the ~glorious supreme eternal leader~ (PBUH) says it's for real, totally true, 100% communism you shouldn't believe him. You certainly shouldn't believe the jackasses who insist that it is, because they're either shills or mouth-breathing retards.

If it was the country wouldn't be led by a huge fat fuck while everyone else is walking skeletons. That alone should clue you in that the "everyone is equal, or else!" system is actually not at play in North Korea.

I sincerely do not know what the fuck is wrong with you, this is really, really simple stuff.

>>34319633
That's like saying Romania was the best horse in a herd of cows, but regardless at the end of the day a Holstein is never going to be the winner of the Kentucky Derby.
>>
>>34307135
Not the guy you were talking to, but what movie is that from anyway????
>>
>>34319664
The whole idea was the elimination of the free market. I would go further to say North Korea has got closer to attaining a communist state than any other country in history as only now have they been forced to open their market and only a little bit.
>>
File: Capitalism life hacks.png (71KB, 1167x405px) Image search: [Google]
Capitalism life hacks.png
71KB, 1167x405px
>>34319706
Probably, but the Norks have severely underlined the problem with centrally planned economies more so than anyone else. When shit started to go south it was greatly exacerbated by the fact that the leadership did not and could not catch it in time, the country was plunged into an awful famine that still exists to a certain degree in the chronic malnutrition of the entire nation.

They're basically reliant on the black market (the freest of free markets to boot) to keep things functional, because before they actually had international food aid that would go rotten while villagers were dying by the hundreds.
>>
File: 1496793907165.gif (4MB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
1496793907165.gif
4MB, 425x425px
>>34319664
>IT'S NOT REAL COMMUNISM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Yes it is. This isn't Reddit, or your gender identity studies class, this is 4Chan. Communism is a ECONOMIC system that is categorized by government control of the ownership of property and production. The Government is a hereditary totalitarian dictatorship, in essence a monarchy. But since you can't tell the difference between a ECONOMIC SYSTEM and GOVERNMENT, you need to go back to high school.
>>
File: gulag.png (114KB, 608x241px) Image search: [Google]
gulag.png
114KB, 608x241px
>>34305516
>We was weak. And a thief. Fuck him.

>using weak in the context of political forced labor camps

I'm sure you'd take a 15 year sentence on the chin kid

soviet gulags were horrific enough but given all the hunger and guard sadism reported by nork escapees it would probably be like living eternally in the winter of 1942-43 (when 25% of soviet gulag prisoners died in 3 months)
>>
>>34303446
Really makes you think.
>>
North Korea does not call itself communist and removed all references to communism from itself.

They have renounced communism many years ago, what more can I say?
>>
>>34320337

No joke, North Korea is probably closest thing to Nazi Germany to ever exist. Not exaggerating.

Its a rascist totalitarian ethno-state, and pure natsoc.
>>
File: 1490919911165.gif (1MB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
1490919911165.gif
1MB, 800x667px
>>34319664
the free market has worked time after time.
here you are posting on a privately owned website through a privately owned ISP and privately manufactured phone/computer.

just ask yourself, how many times has communism been tried by regimes throughout history?

China was at least smart enough and had been one-step ahead of the Soviet Union.

you want to argue semantics and resort to a no true scotsman argument? really?

the jig is up dude. not everybody is going to magically wake up an anarcho-syndicalist idealogue and function as such 100% of the time in place of the state. It's a stupid fantasy and this experiment has costs millions of lives already.
>>
>>34319664
>, but people? Like, in the government?
Valley girl dialect
Confirmed university marxist
You'll grow up when you graduate and get a real job. Assuming your major isn't worthless
>>
File: 1490477985064.png (476KB, 732x3244px) Image search: [Google]
1490477985064.png
476KB, 732x3244px
>>34320994
>The free market has worked time after time.

Not only that, but, the degree that a country implements laissez faire economic policy is the degree to which it, and all its inhabitants, prospers
>>
>>34304252
Another Australian here, can confirm Americans are most likely to be douchebag tourists.
The 'every country belongs to America' meme is deeper engrained than you might think
>>
NUKE THE GOOKS
>>
>>34308860
link
>>
>>34304270
See the world. It's 70% water.
>>
>>34320389
jews arent big on autopsies for some reason tbqh. could be a conspiracy, or they could just be doing their religious thing, since the autopsy isnt likely to turn up anything that a regular inspection couldnt, and we all know regardless of what the specific reason is, the reason hes dead is because the norks killed him
>>
> Are we going to war with North Korea?

Yes. Later this evening. Got any more stupid questions you are too lazy to use a search engine to answer. you lazy non-thinking imbecile?
>>
>>34320805
North Korea is its own special brand of totalitarian hellhole.
>>
>>34303605
Charlottesville here, employed by UVA. The fucking kids never face any consequences for their actions, and this is what happens.

Did you see the Pulse Memorial? With that fucker Chris-chan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n062B5gurp0
>>
File: 1421601595083.jpg (64KB, 500x793px) Image search: [Google]
1421601595083.jpg
64KB, 500x793px
>>34319664

>a country can't have a socialist planned economy AND be autocratic

good joke comrade
>>
File: YbM7CTs.jpg (13KB, 200x215px) Image search: [Google]
YbM7CTs.jpg
13KB, 200x215px
>>34321651
>>
>>34306691
>More like hung himself with his belt.
That would show up on the autopsy
>>
(((Otto Warmbier))) got what he deserved.
>>
>>34307320
>Not worth a penny
it's literally worth it's weight in taxes, fag.
>>
>>34321988
Kim pls stop posting.
>>
>>34303446
>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40335169

I don't know but the US probably should and damn the consequences. Rape the fuckers aerially and anyone who gets in your way. drop bombs on best koreas top brass until they cop the fuck on. What they did to that kid was inexcusable.
>>
>>34322016
This.

The only argument I have seen is the asinine DA JEWS argument.

Well, he was our god damn jew and if anyone is going to gas them it will be us.

Remove nork.
>>
>>34321981
>That would show up on the autopsy
He tried to do it 15 months ago. That trauma isnt going to show up now. The hypoxic brain damage will be the only sign that it happened.
>>
>>34322164
According to who, the norks?

If true, and he was brain damaged then, why not release him? Why wait till he is literally on deaths door? Why not state, hey, the kid fucked himself, but we are keeping him anyways?

That's bullshit anon, don't damage control for North Korea. You are better than that.
>>
File: get-a-load of this guy cam.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
get-a-load of this guy cam.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
>>34320337
>Yes it is.
No. Not even close.
>Communism is a ECONOMIC system
Which doesn't fucking exist in North Korea. Especially not after the rampant flourishing of a free market to cover the incredible failings of the government.

By the way, communism? Is more than an economic system. You're thinking of socialism. Communism covers all both, it cannot -just- cover one or the other, it has to cover both or it's some flavor of socialism.
>a ECONOMIC SYSTEM and GOVERNMENT
Oh boy, this old hat again. You want to talk about strictly government? Okay, let's go back to my first post: it's feudalism. There isn't any ~wealth redistribution~ it goes right to Kim Jong-un and the generals.

>>34320994
>the free market has worked time after time.
Not necessarily, but since you're clumsily comparing free market oranges to commie apples, I'll agree in general.
>just ask yourself, how many times has communism been tried by regimes throughout history?
Answer: Never.
>you want to argue semantics
This isn't "semantics" and some silly little gotcha posting, this is pointing out a very real, functional difference between two functionally different systems. They're similar, one is supposedly required to get the other, but they are not the same thing.

>the jig is up dude. not everybody is going to magically wake u
I actually just stopped reading.

I'll put this in all-caps so you can read it better since you're having trouble:
POINT OUT EXACTLY WHERE I'VE SUPPORTED THE IDEA OF COMMUNISM EVEN A LITTLE BIT, PLEASE DO SO NOW.

If you're ever confused re-read the above cruise control. My posts are >>34319403 >>34319446 >>34319576 >>34319664 >>34319745

Have fun.

>>34321027
I actually went to tech school and I've never been west of Reno. If you read it like that then you're obviously some coastal faggot and therefore opinion discarded.

>>34321753
You're right, I shouldn't of implied those two are mutually exclusive. Hard socialism is, in my opinion, an inherently autocratic system.
>>
>one guy gets merked
>start a world war over it
probably a bad idea
>>
>>34306189
Lol I stole a quebecoise flag on Canada day in St George de Buise
>>
>>34309324
TRUMP doesn't know what Trump would do.
>>
>>34310290
>he doesn't know about the jewish ethnicities
jews only marry jews, and while it's less huge of a deal for people to convert now-a-days it used to be a huge deal, meaning the jewish gene pool has remained pretty untouched from intermixing, creating isolated gene pools and creating stereotypes like large nosed kikes.
>>
>>34306176
You've got the Edge
>>
>>34315293
>you can kill your own people as much as you want
>implying if the war was on US soil, and america was nearly out of resources, all those japs we put in camps would not have been the first to go.
>implying you give hospitals to the people you're attempting to genocide.
>>
>>34319367
You're a fucking idiot. I mean, really.
>>
>>34319424
What level education do you have? Seriously, I would like you to answer that.
>>
>>34319460
he he he he he he he
>>
>>34303446
well, we certainly can't start a war, because seoul will be a crater - less than ideal.
we can't do nothing, otherwise we look like pussies; keep in mind that NK has never had the nuts to de facto kill an american citizen before, and letting them take the precedent of "america doesn't give a shit" is not good for global relations.
could the CIA into contras again to take some motherfuckers out? maybe some wolverines type shit?
>>
File: gadsden-serenity.png (60KB, 2185x1640px) Image search: [Google]
gadsden-serenity.png
60KB, 2185x1640px
>>34322382
I can tell you flat-out that if Putin, Kimmy boi, or anyone else pushes Trump he's going to shove back. Part of me doesn't like that about him, but then again, if anyone's in a position to unfuck the Korean peninsula it's us.

My dream scenario is the DPRK suffers a catastrophic lapse in judgement, does something incredibly fucking stupid (launches a missile at a US warship, hello Aegis!) during a period of US and allied buildup. Then, within the hour, the combined air power of the United States, Japan, and South Korea begin to utterly flatten the artillery systems along the DMZ and missile systems further inland. Meanwhile warships in the region respond with missile strikes (which the KPA has no defense against) on key military targets and other missile launch sites, but preserving the infrastructure and merely disabling them for the time being.

Then I Corps of the 3rd Army (ROK) moves forward with the 2nd Armored Brigade out in front, making a beeline right for Pyongyang. ROK Special Forces Command plays a critical role in the opening minutes of the fight, as USAF and ROKAF conducts SEAD in and around Pyongyang airspace they insert the 1st, 3rd, 9th, and 11th Airborne Brigades to the north of the city, the 5th and 7th to the east, and the 13th to the west. These elements tighten a noose around the enemy's command and control, cut off their ability to organize elsewhere, and then secure it for the main force to come in and clear the city out. If that's impossible, then they're the ones who have to kill or capture the heads of the snake.

Meanwhile USN elements move in to the east and a USMC MEF moves in to secure the critical ports all along the coast and begin conquering the country.

Meanwhile the White House asks the PRC to secure the border on their side and offers to pay for any humanitarian requirements of fleeing refugees no questions asked. China, in turn, responds warmly and allows the operation to proceed unhindered.

Minimal bloodshed. Clean.
>>
>>34320364
If you're referring to physical "torture" upon one's body, my friend, you have no idea of what you speak. And who you speak to.
>>
>>34322540
Regan did the same thing to Libya, with zero reprocussions.

Sometimes brute force works.

Operation Paul Bunyan shows NK responds to force.

I'm actually in favor of doing it. We need to take care of them before they start getting an actual nuclear weapon than just a testbed.
>>
>>34322569
>keep in mind that NK has never had the nuts to de facto kill an american citizen before,

False, they killed a US soldier back in the 80s.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axe_murder_incident
>>
>>34322599
except that seoul-nuking arty will begin firing the second that they launch that missile at lolaegis, and by the time we start cratering shit, seoul will be fucking gone.
granted, we could still win the war, but the humanitarian consequences (economically, logistically, and politically) could be potentially crippling.

how much would the world (read: china) give a fuck if we popped a TLAM-N or two over pyongyang?
>>
To all the motherfuckers who keep saying "nuke North Korea" or "nuke Mecca" or "nuke whatever"

If the United States preemptively nukes any nation, it would be the end of the US as we know it. It is THE Pandora's Box.

I am not saying it will immediately be a world calamity of flying nukes and shit. But it would be a political nightmare. Think! You fucking retards.
>>
>>34322632
fuck, forgot about that. granted, operation paul bunyan was a thing in response.
at any rate, this could still set a (advantageous for the norks) precedent of the US not doing shit.
>>
>>34319464
No lets.
>>
>>34322643
Not really. NK is a nuclear armed nation.
If you intend to conventionally defeat a nuclear armed nation you have to destroy their nuclear infrastructure. The real only way to HAVE A CHANCE at achieving this is by striking said facilities with nukes.

This was a long time coming. Getting nukes does not make you immune to shit.
>>
>>34322200
While I respect your digits...

I'm not saying that he hung himself. But some fucking retard keeps spamming this thread saying that drowning/hanging/etc would leave physical evidence, and there is NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE XDDDD

His injuries happened almost a year and a half ago. No shit there is no physical evidence of torture, hanging, drowning, etc. Whatever happened to him turned him into a vegetable 15 months ago, and his body has had time to recover from that... except the hypoxic brain injury. Hence the "no physical evidence."

I'm not saying one way or another what happened to him. I'm saying the people that keep saying "there was no evidence of torture/strangulation" are fucking morons.

Examples:
>>34321981
>>34308310
>>34308388
>>34309419
>>34309278
>>34315248
>>
>>34322625
What's 1980's Libya got to do with North Korea today? Where you even alive when Reagan bombed Libya? Do you know why he did it, besides reading Brietbart or InfoWars?

There are completely different foreign policy issues from the two nations, regions that affect it's neighbors you mongrel.

Shit, even fucking Trump figured it out and he's literally an imbecile. I mean, he's really stupid. I Sure he's smart with Real Estate but my uncle is a multi-millionaire in RE/construction business and he came to this country in 1974 with a 6th grade education.

But I digress... if you noticed Trump rolled into the White House with loads of bluster about bombing NorK if they didn't reign in, but changed his tune to support China in dealing with them. Ask yourself WHY you fucking animal.

Did your dad shoot his crusty load in your mom's whore asshole? Did she dig it out and put it into her cunt pussy mixed with shit and all to birth the abomination that is you?

Ask and answer these questions. TRY to think intuitively.
>>
>>34322708
>His injuries happened almost a year and a half ago.

According. To. Who? It's not even logical to assume this anon.
>>
File: snek tits.jpg (23KB, 640x600px)
snek tits.jpg
23KB, 640x600px
>>34322664
I don't want to devour your body and soul, can't we find another way to deal with this?

Perhaps we can furiously suck each other's dicks on top of a playground merry-go-round, lying on our sides, running as hard as we can while a growing crowd forms to watch us perform the summoning ritual of the ancient gaylords that once ruled this world.
>>
>>34322708
is you a doktor? no? shut da fuk off.
>>
>>34322714
>What's 1980's Libya got to do with North Korea today?

Both committed actions against western peoples? Both respond to pure, unfiltered strength.

Yes, BTW, I was alive, and if you think the strike was anything but reprisal and a message to stop finding terrorist groups, you are a fool of the highest order.

> 2 paragraphs of random unrelated questions saying trump is done and how my mother was impregnated.

Wew lad, you sure are upset.

NK responds positively to shows of strength. Shows of strength has worked in the past.

I say we show them what we can do. It's the only logical way to go about it else they will keep ratcheting up their actions.
>>
File: concern.jpg (24KB, 267x274px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
24KB, 267x274px
>>34322742
>that image

what's the best policy here, if war is the only option? wait for them to be incredibly fucking stupid? (read: fire on a CBG or try to roll on the DMZ), and then respond as we should, and get the standard coalition's support, or just fly B2s in one night and start ripping and tearing, going full shock and awe to pyongyang?
option 3 is CIA spook shit but that's probably already gonna go down, feds gonna fed
>>
>>34322614
>If you're referring to physical "torture" upon one's body, my friend, you have no idea of what you speak. And who you speak to.

is this the most autist thing ever posted on 4chan?
>>
>>34322637
>seoul-nuking arty
>seoul will be fucking gone
Lemme tell you a little secret:
Everything you just said is complete bullshit. No offense to you, frankly you didn't come up with it, but somewhere the Nork propaganda machine managed to sell this shit to the world at large and everyone bought it. Two major things are in the way of that scenario, first it's distance, second it's the nature of Seoul itself.

Distance is a major factor because that means loads of gun-based artillery, which might have been useful, is now suddenly off the table except for maybe the Koksan system firing off a few salvos. This leaves rocket artillery and I don't know if you're aware, but South Korea has thought a lot about this one and really likes the idea of shooting down explody zoomer tubes. Distance is not a friend of rockets on the modern battlefield, it just increases the time to intercept and definitely the time for detection. Seoul has air raid drills pretty constantly too, the city is absolutely ready to party if the Norks want to go full potato.

Secondly, Seoul has spent over half a century with a target on it's back. Civil engineers haven't done a fucking thing in that city without thinking, "how will this hold up to a bunch of artillery strikes?" Architects consider the possibility of this, right down to figuring out which way to orient the fucking buildings to best survive sustained bombardment. (walk around the city sometime with the DMZ in mind sometime) Everyone's going to be rushing into shelters and fortified areas of buildings, when the rockets come screaming in they'll start bouncing off the top of skyscrapers and exploding on the top floors. Every single time anyone's ever shelled a built-up city it's been a sustained affair because you literally have to whittle the tall shit down before your ordinance starts really killing lots of people.

Again, everyone's huddling in shelters, while the military is busy firing back.
>>
File: blow it out your ass.jpg (97KB, 714x398px) Image search: [Google]
blow it out your ass.jpg
97KB, 714x398px
>>34322767
Obviously the best option is to realize all those cute little honeys north of the border are being oppressed and we must go in and liberate right now. When Kim Jong Un bitches like a bitch we pic relate and raugh.
>>
>>34322856
Hey, I'm all for Kimmy rattling his cage like the trapped starving monkey his country is, but he killed a US citizen. Yeah, it was a retarded citizen but still OURS.

I'm not saying we drag the starving rabid fucker out of the cage and strangling it, that might hurt us a little.

I'm just saying we take a gun and out a few rounds in the cage and then ask the ape if he wants more.
>>
>>34322835
alright, fair enough. I'll concede my point because that was well-written.
however, it would still be a humanitarian clusterfuck, because even if it didn't look like stalingrad, you still run the risk of having a gorillion people displaced, or at the very least, cut off from utilities and/or food/water.
but if the arty claim is bullshit, then;
>NK has no way to touch SK's capital, the main concern
>cannot intercept missiles reliably
>forces are malnourished, indoctrinated, and fucking crazy
>gear is 30 years behind ours
>can't touch mainland US with nukes, and even hawaii-range tests have been largely unsuccessful
>china wants them gone
>russia wants them gone
>they only have themselves
>they're prepared to do stupid shit that will get everyone else on board to rape them to death
why don't we go on these motherfuckers right the fuck now?
literally no reason not to.
>>
>>34322888
>why don't we go on these motherfuckers right the fuck now?
war is bad mmmkay
>>
>>34322888
You are on point.

One: there is nothing NK has worth having.

Two: minor general unknowns, what if a nuke gets though, or damage is higher than expected

Three( and this is the big one): cost.

We would be in charge of a million malnourished uneducated fucks. We look like the bad guy if we don't build them up.

And that's expensive as fuck.
>>
File: Jagged_alliance_2_boxart.jpg (31KB, 350x405px) Image search: [Google]
Jagged_alliance_2_boxart.jpg
31KB, 350x405px
>>34322885
>missing the point
He fucked with America, there's women being oppressed, he's a fat tyrant. If that stuff doesnt make you want to kick ass and chew bubblegum then I don't know if we can be friends. We have the tools, we have the /k/ube, we can do this.
>>
>>34322929
Fine, but we shoot the cage a lot before dragging him out.
>>
>>34322912
well, I was gonna bring up the fact that the standard coalition/NATO could help us with the bill, but I'll be fucked if the Western European New Caliphate can do anything useful.

I'll do my best to respond to your points, but I'm not trying to prove you wrong here.
1. I can see it for some, little natural resources, also a proverbial Tinian Island if china wants to start shit, or CIA puppet state, same difference.

2. eh, that's fair, but they'd have to get real lucky to cripple us - we have been planning for nuclear war since august of '45, after all.

3. sure, it would be expensive as fuck, but we've poured probably a similar amount into the sandbox wars over the decades we've been there, so we're not particularly adverse to spending assloads of money.

3a. as for the humanitarian fuckup it would be, I think the SK people would be strong enough to come back from it, so they're not a concern, and honestly, NK civilians will never, ever, ever become people again and the only way to unfuck the north would be with repopulation.
I say this because, either
>they drank the koolaid all these years, and then we're gonna need to shoot them
>they're malnourished and their bodies are destroyed from shit-tier NK conditions/PTSD/other shit that makes them not useful nor likely to survive
>straight up military dudes pussied out in hiding
>exceedingly small percentage of people who are useful, successful, or otherwise conducive to a new state being formed that's not a communist hell

at the very least we could just use it as a new test range for weapons and equipment to see how it responds to a forest/rainforest environment.
>>
File: jihyeryu.gif (2MB, 297x330px)
jihyeryu.gif
2MB, 297x330px
>>34322888
Checkity Czeched, thank you for the kind words.

You are right though that it would be a humanitarian clusterfuck, but if there's one thing that the USA is good at it's throwing money and food at problems and we do have NGOs who wouldn't hesitate to swoop in right behind us. Plus as US forces move through the country it's relatively easy to keep the population fed, we quite literally have everything we need right now and ready to go. How? FEMA and our existing humanitarian contributions worldwide. Right this second we could start feeding, clothing, and taking care of the entire Nork population for a long time.

Well! Partly because China wouldn't like it and might actually get in our way without us having a damn good reason to go in there, and partly because it would have some real costs. There also isn't any real benefit to anyone to have them gone, yes it's morally right to remove them, but it's also going to be expensive. Very expensive! China wouldn't like the illegal immigrants, we would need to support them for awhile, and the region would suffer some real problems as the country's vast stores of guns, narcotics, and who the fuck knows what else gets disappeared.

Oh and South Korea would be economically devastated, we could handle the humanitarian heavy lifting, (US aid relief is basically limitless, even without federal support) but they would need to suffer reunification. Imagine this, imagine a cute little kpop star, her lithe, nubile body, and then suddenly a fat fuck Uncle Sam holds her down and saran wraps her ugly, downie sister to her back.

>"There," Uncle Sam said in triumph, "you are now liberated, but don't you have a show to do?"
>South Korea frowned, she couldn't perform like this. "America, why did you--"
>"HURRRR!" her mentally retarded sister moaned, "DANGAM BRILE LOL"
>At that precise moment South Korea realized that her life had been irrevocably altered.
>>
>>34323054
to be fair, it's more like
>please uncle sam-senpai, saran wrap her to me
>a-are you sure?
>please! use your american might and do it!
>o-okay
>[is done]
>WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME THIS IS AWFUL REEEEEEEE
>god fucking dammit, gooks
it's not like the south hasn't wanted to assrape the north since this shit went cold, so we aren't doing anything completed unfounded on populace support.
doesn't make the situation better, but hey, helps in press conferences.
>>
File: 1497752767766.jpg (19KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497752767766.jpg
19KB, 280x400px
>>34323100
>it's not like the south hasn't wanted to assrape the north since this shit went cold
They really haven't. Not even a little bit. South Korea has been back and forth on the subject, but it's clear that in policy they do NOT want to deal with it all at once if it does happen. You really ought to pay a bit more attention to what's been going on in their political sphere. Even besides that, the majority of South Koreans that do want reunification do not want it this way because even the dumbest, snaggle-toothed country retard recognizes that suddenly having tens of millions of malnourished and barely educated people added to the population is a bad thing.

So no, it would be an instance of the surly downie kicking our dog, we roid rage and beat the unholy shit out of her, and then we saran wrap the goofy retard left over to her hot sister. Meanwhile South Korea is not even remotely prepared to carry the weight of herself and her useless twin on those thin little twig legs, so she has to make some life changes. Her heels are off for the next three decades, she's forced to get a real job to make ends meet, and then after a bit she starts to smell like piss and stale kimchi.

So basically she reverts to what she was before she got hot and famous. Yes, that's right, the land of k-pop and plastic surgery was like Bangkok just a few decades ago!

>a guy can even sense the shitty past in certain cases
>it's in the little things
>still a great place if you're prowling for pussy
>>
>>34323287
Fuck that. I say we create a special economic zone, and tell China to fuck off, and move factory after factory to now unified North Korea.

You can be a downsclown and still work a line.
>>
>>34323287
>South Koreans that do want reunification do not want it this way
well, unfortunately, the Norks won't annex themselves unless we either decapitate the government or sanction them so hard the famines and economical failures hit the elite right in the dick, which is gonna be real, real fucking hard.
unfortunately, the only way to make best korea capitulate involves explosives. probably lots of them.
>>
>>34323364
Well I mean downie in the sense that the economic and demographic issues would quickly turn North Korea into dead weight. Moving all the factories there and going "hohoho you work for us now!" is just going to reignite the interest in worker revolution and fiercely so. That's the opposite of what anyone wants, the goal is to make people NOT want to hold on to the past or the good 'ol days of the 70's when the DPRK scared the piss out of everyone.

It's a bullet that has to be bitten. You can't have a prosperous South that's united with an underdeveloped North. It's impossible. East and West Germany had an easier time of it, but even then it was still a real bitch of a time and to this very day the former GDR is kinda shitty and it's been a long, long time since the wall came down.

There just isn't any way to get around this. It's a cake and eat it too scenario, the only other option is for internal political change to happen and the two countries remain apart for a few decades. There is not a scenario where this brings a quick happy ending, that ship sailed in 1988 or so when the Western-aligned ROK began to surge ahead and the USSR was demanding that the DPRK pay their tab. 1991 was the final year when this could be salvaged, it was the year EVERYTHING went to shit almost simultaneously, and it kicked off the "Arduous March." (where everyone died)

>>34323456
Actually the best way is probably a civil war where the UN swoops in and goes, "hahaha nope!" before abruptly ending the conflict. Gives everyone an incentive to get on board, completely shatters the KPA "blow up shit in the south" protocol, and neatly breaks up the country just enough so the international force has an easier time of it. Early parts of a civil war are the best time to invade, everyone's confused and distrustful and an outside party showing up can claim that they're there to peacekeep rather than invade.

Plus it would mean most of the military and infrastructure remain intact.
>>
File: MAGA-Eliza.png (2MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA-Eliza.png
2MB, 1280x1280px
Since the bump limit is here, I shall post a lizard.
>>
>>34322545
>liberal
>"mah degree"
Better than anything you could pull out of your ass, by the way you're talking it sounds like you spent two to four years of your life, and much of your parents money to get a scrap a paper saying that you were told how evil Republicans and white people are.
But I'll humor you.
1 Year Aviation Technical School (Pensacola FL)
And some HAZMAT training (40 Hr).
And I'm going to school for my CDL.
Now, how much did this cost?
FREE.
>>
>>34323685
>>
File: 1498022097488.gif (60KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
1498022097488.gif
60KB, 434x434px
>>34322290
STOP.
You've been rekt by MULTIPLE TIMES, BY MULTIPLE ANON'S, and you're ONLY arguement is "IT'S NOT REAL COMMUNISM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" "REAL COMMUNISM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED REEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
It's frankly fucking embarrassing, as you can't tell the difference between a GOVERNMENT, (Democracy, Monarchy, Dictatorship, etc.) And a ECONOMIC SYSTEM, (traditional, command, market, and mixed.)
>North Korea isn't a communist system.
YES IT IS. Full stop. The wealth gets distributed like in every communist system ever, to the top 1%. Communism is the truest form of "evil capitalism" as the Government controls all capital, and controls every aspect of their citizens lives. There a two choices, starve slowly and work, or starve fast in a gulag, THAT'S IT.
>>
File: IMG_4699.gif (1008KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4699.gif
1008KB, 500x225px
>>
File: check it.png (782KB, 896x1280px) Image search: [Google]
check it.png
782KB, 896x1280px
>>34323910
You're wrong, go throw a fit on /v/ or something where they'll read spergposts because I won't.
>>
>>34323940
>spergposting
Nigger, you've done it THE ENTIRE FUCKING THREAD. At this point you've gone from funny to sad and now into screencap territory. Your ONLY rebuttal was "NOT REAL COMMUNISM!" And it's been blown out of the water. Please STOP POSTING.
>>
>>34324036
>Its not real communism
>Here's why, (x)
>NO ITS COMMUNISM CAUSE I SAID SO
Not even that anon but good god you're a sperg.
>>
File: czarina argonia.jpg (303KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
czarina argonia.jpg
303KB, 800x1280px
>>34324036
>blease stop :(
REQUEST: Denied.
>>
File: wanna fuck.jpg (64KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
wanna fuck.jpg
64KB, 800x800px
>>34324036
>NOT REAL COMMUNISM!
REQUEST: Still denied.
>>
File: a drink to wash that salt down7.jpg (38KB, 750x718px) Image search: [Google]
a drink to wash that salt down7.jpg
38KB, 750x718px
>>34324036
>now into screencap territory.
Do it faggot. Don't forgot to include all of this in that cap too, you little shit.
>Please STOP POSTING
>Please
REQUEST: Very much denied.
>>
File: MASSIVE DAMAGE.jpg (97KB, 497x373px) Image search: [Google]
MASSIVE DAMAGE.jpg
97KB, 497x373px
>>34324036
>Please
REQUEST: NO.
>>
>>34324233
>this kills the crab
>>
File: baby godzilla.jpg (62KB, 720x655px) Image search: [Google]
baby godzilla.jpg
62KB, 720x655px
>>34324269
>try not to be too jealous
>>
File: 1448716832676.jpg (48KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1448716832676.jpg
48KB, 500x332px
>>34324036
>THE ENTIRE FUCKING THREAD
>ONLY
>NOT REAL COMMUNISM
>STOP POSTING
>STOP POSTING NOT REAL COMMUNISM >POSTING REAL COMMUNISM ONLY THE ENTIRE THREAD
Ho ho ho! Now I have your words, I can use them to suit my LIBERAL AGENDA.

REQUISITION: nyet
>>
>>34324359
I fucked everything up you guys, I accidentally deleted just one character too far.

Such shamefur dispray, I shall now post time travel to make up for this incredible fuckup. RIP my internet credibility.
>>
File: bananunition.jpg (672KB, 1000x3848px) Image search: [Google]
bananunition.jpg
672KB, 1000x3848px
>>34324036
I'll be honest, I'm just image dumping at this point.
>>
File: NoYou'reRights.jpg (211KB, 895x701px) Image search: [Google]
NoYou'reRights.jpg
211KB, 895x701px
>>34324036
>>
File: salvage it all.jpg (243KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
salvage it all.jpg
243KB, 900x900px
>>34324036
>>
File: dragon neet.jpg (227KB, 1126x1598px)
dragon neet.jpg
227KB, 1126x1598px
>>34324036
>duplicate reply reee
>>
File: santas coming.jpg (83KB, 749x524px) Image search: [Google]
santas coming.jpg
83KB, 749x524px
>>34324036
Pic related is me IRL true story.
>>
File: 0 points for war crimes.png (47KB, 1246x469px) Image search: [Google]
0 points for war crimes.png
47KB, 1246x469px
>>34324036
>aaaa only 41 posts away from 400

Can I? Can I do it? Can I make the 400th post before the thread dies?
>>
File: mgs-jesus.jpg (239KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
mgs-jesus.jpg
239KB, 500x713px
>>34324036
I think I'll set small goals. Like a fatty, running on a sidewalk. Gotta get to 365, that's the next block, I think I can take a break there...
>>
>>34324036
FUCK YOU GOOGLE, A POOL IS NOT A FUCKING BODY OF WATER.
>>
File: k discusses a thing.jpg (74KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
k discusses a thing.jpg
74KB, 750x600px
>>34324036
*huff*
*puff*
So many images... So little time...
>>
File: busey's true form.gif (976KB, 300x172px) Image search: [Google]
busey's true form.gif
976KB, 300x172px
>>34324036
*pant pant*
*fatty grunts*

Oh fugg blease don't disconnect me, Google!
>>
File: radical.jpg (37KB, 494x622px) Image search: [Google]
radical.jpg
37KB, 494x622px
>>34324036
THREE SIX FIVE WHOOP WHOOP

Everyone's abandoned the thread for greener pastures, but I always wanted to see if I could do this.
>>
>>34324036
You know what? /k/ is a pretty sci-fi board.

I'll start posting sci-fi stuff.
>>
>>34324036
>>34324668
>>
File: __Arken___Bridge_by_Malaveldt.jpg (90KB, 800x740px) Image search: [Google]
__Arken___Bridge_by_Malaveldt.jpg
90KB, 800x740px
>>34324036
>>34324676
>>
>>34324036
>>34324683
>>
>>34324036
>>34324694
SHIT. BOSS AGGRO.
>>
>>34324036
>>34324708
SHIT FUCK PAGE 11

30 LEFT
>>
File: __Arken___Head_by_Malaveldt.jpg (102KB, 850x1500px) Image search: [Google]
__Arken___Head_by_Malaveldt.jpg
102KB, 850x1500px
>>34324036
>>34324715
>>
>>34324036
>>34324726
I fucked up and lost a post because I had to unfuck the post window SHIT
Thread posts: 373
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.