[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unconventional carry general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0900.jpg (304KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0900.jpg
304KB, 1500x1500px
There are times when belt carry isn't feasible. Most people will go with pocket carry, but I can't stand having full pockets. Which methods do you use?

I've had this Comfort tac belly band holster for about a month now. The holster is exceptionally comfortable, it's less intrusive than any conventional holster I've ever had. I carry my G42 anywhere from crossdraw to 1 o'clock. The generic "one size fits all" is the only downside that I've found in the design. I'd rather have a kydex shell sewn in but it works for now.

It's a bit bulky, due to the neoprene construction, but if used in conjunction with a tucked in and bloused cover garment, it is nigh on undetectable. It's also great for bike riding or gym duty, or anytime you're not wearing a belt.

What methods are you using /k/? Pocket, ankle, CC shirt, belly band, boot holster, shoulder, off body? Be sure to mention the gun you are using as well.
>>
>>34302852
fanny pack
>>
i carry at 6 o clock

dont listen to any fags on here about it breaks your spine. its never happened its comfy and it works
>>
>>34303604
>my spine isn't broken yet don't listen to people trying to help you
>>
>>34302852
>disgusting fucking tattoo mongrels
>trash tier
>>
>>34302852
>I carry my G42
Same here
I do outside the waistband.
I got a pocket holster so I can start doing in side the shorts pockets.
I think when the weather is cold I'll move it to a jacket pocket or sweatshirt pocket. I'd prefer to have something that I could shoot someone with without actually drawing the gun. Just aim through the jacket pocket liner and fire away.
>>
>>34303640
Enjoy your next shift at the Verizon store. You should really be paying your parents rent if you are going to keep living in their house.
>>
>>34303885
Whats wrong with living with your parents? fag detetcted.
>>
>>34302852
How can your ass be that flat?
>>
>>34302852
I stick them in my ass barrel first. It's a fetish thing. Though how surprised would you be if you thought I was just going to scratch my crack and suddenly you're staring down the barrel of a punt gun.
>>
>>34304080
Not that anon, but seriously dude, get your shit together. You're what's wrong with society today, and not an adult.
>You're just a rather tall child
>>
>>34302852
>bloused cover garment

you're a trap aren't you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.