[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently attending school in NYC but live in PA to get bomb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1042.png (30KB, 240x201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1042.png
30KB, 240x201px
Currently attending school in NYC but live in PA to get bomb ass GI bill money , in American Government class as I type this. Lesson turns to lobbying groups and teacher and students go on rant about the NRA and guns, this school is super liberal so every gun owner is painted as a racist redneck white personal .I'm the only hasguns here make a counterpoint about gun owners by outing myself as hasguns. Liberal whitelady teacher.exe Is malfunctioning cause I'm not a white redneck but a beaner/ the only hasguns and nonwhite in class MFW when after school I go home to 5 ar15s and 4 handguns. Anybody else a hasguns going to school in anti territory.
>>
>>34300701
Out of school but moved from DE to NY and while I did make the ar safe its amazing how loony some of the people are. Not as bad north of Poughkeepsie but most NY schools and all SUNY/CUNY facilities are loaded with that nonsense.
>>
>>34300701
>attending school in NYC
>outing myself as hasguns

I'd spend some money on a professionally monitored alarm system if I were you. Chances are your class will talk about "that one guy that has guns" to their friends, those friends will talk to their cousins, and before you know it you've got either a burglary or a home invasion on your hands.

It's basically why I can't take anyone but close friends shooting since they'll inevitably take pictures to post on facebook publicly and be WAY too forthcoming with information.
>>
>>34300701
Hasguns on GI Bill too, except I'm in Wisconsin. You can tell some of the liberal professors want to be anti gun, but it's kind of hard when half the class is wearing camouflage, even a good amount of the girls. Our week off in November just happens to be the gun season for white tail, and I don't think it's a coincidence.
>>
>>34300977
I live knowhere near the city I'm in PA, I already have. Security system at my place
>>
>>34300977
NYC goblins crossing into PA and breaking into a home of a vet with guns...... shame this will only make the news if OP blasts some politician'scrotch fruit
>>
>>34300997
I doubt It I attend a private school not public like cuny or suny. It's filled mostly with your typical white liberal hipsters.
>>
>>34300701
Holy shit anon you fucked up, you CAN'T REASON WITH LIBERALS. Any info you bring will be disregarded, all to the tune of "ebil gun company's paid for it", while they go on Soros paid protests. You could if you're masochistic I suppose, I've seen weirder kinks on /k/.
http://www.gunfacts.info/
There needs to be civil war in America, one that in the future you can say, "My Uncle is a pedophilac cannibal." And people would go "Oh that sucks." But say "My Uncle is a liberal." A lynch mob forms to kill him and anyone who shares his DNA.
>>
>>34301044
Hmm well some antifa wannabe or politician kid is possible but yeah no way they would cross state lines (if they even drive) so worst case they will be snippy and judgemental as you give about as many fucks as a boot on holiday block leave
>>
>>34301056
That's not really the case. When you bring up these issues face to face you would be surprised how uninformed antis are when they can't instantly site some shoddy statistic. Plus that face that I'm a beaner helps cause I bathe in thier white guilt and use it against em EI (I can't defend myself but I have the trust the NYPD to defend me? RAWR angry minority!!)
>>
>>34301112
Heh I am too white male and straight for all that. Was fun teaching a few classes for the pink pistols and turning them loose on campus...... if only they would stop buying "locally sourced" kimbers
>>
>>34301112
I'm rolling around in thier crippling white guilt. ANON uses angry brown man. It's super effective!!!
>>
>>34301133
Is "locally sourced" a euphemism for a Kimber that's gone spelunking in a fairy, or is Kimber based near the university in question?
>>
>be me
>Instructor wants $300 for AR15
>make deal in class and exchange after
>such is life at a rural technical college
>>
>>34301155
In thos case Yonkers for the latter but the former probably fits as well
>>
>>34300701
My Uni was pretty liberal too. I blew their hole argument out of the water in every class we had and became universally known across campus for it. The thing with liberals is that you can't reason with logic, you need to make emotional appeals to them, which I can do very successfully.
>>
>>34301133
Probably the only reason I got away with being as right wing as I did in school was because i managed to be ambiguous about my sexuality/"gender identity." Just crossdress to class a few times.
>>
People overplay the 'libtard' trope in regards to liberals and colleges in particular.

I was in a community college in MA, and had Sociology class with a large black lady professor to boot. Wasn't libtard at all, the internet lied to me.
>she even implied she had no problem with people liking the confederate flag.
>>
>>34302231
Community college /= typical university especially state funded ones
>>
>>34300986
I love Wisconsin , when I lived there it seemed like everybody hunts. Men ,women and children hunting as families it was great !
I didn't know anybody when I moved there and was invited over a dozen times to go deer hunting , duck hunting , frog gigging, fishing . Wisconsin 10/10 outside the bigger cities.
>>
>>34302231
psshhhttt maybe where ur at but in NYC liberal professors run shit.
>>
My uni is liberal (but they all are desu). However we never discussed guns in class before because engineering.
>>
Not a student but here's a funny noguns story.

My neighborhood is mostly city/govt workers. A few liberals mixed in.
My wife's lib friend is crying about guns at the block party. She must know a lot of the guys are cops because she only whines to the wives. Until she gets to my buddies wife. Holy shit did it get interesting.

My buddies wife is a probation officer. Keeping track of all the retards after the get out of prison.

So no guns is like
> I can't believe so many people around here have guns.
> PB is like, a lot of these guys are cops you know.
> no Guns " I just don't think people should have guns in their homes.
>PB You know, I can take you shooting sometime.
>NG you have a gun.
> PB I carry one for work.
> NG's face was priceless
> they ended up moving in February
> she told my wife their were to many trump signs in the neighborhood.
>>
>>34303006
........Columbia county NY?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.