[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we defeat ISIS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1481028488370.png (260KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
1481028488370.png
260KB, 483x368px
How hard would it be for us to defeat ISIS, in particular the USA?
>>
>>34299980
Well the us funds isis so if the US wants to beat the shit they purposely propped up and funded they need to stop that.
>>
>>34299988
proofs?
>>
>>34299998
he has none.
The US funds rebels who go join ISIS because they get btfo by Assad and forced to join or die.
>>
>>34299980
this is a joke, right? we'd make america great again in short order.
>>34299988
>Well the us funds isis
its more a case of they're a consequence of our action/inaction. but hey never let the facts get in the way of a good story, right?
>>
>>34299980
Nukes and chill?
>>
File: zzzerea.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
zzzerea.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>34299980
>>>/pol/
>>
>>34299998

it serves USA interests for the iranian and russian ally syria to get fucked, it will yeild the build of gas pipelines from saudi arabia and qatar (currently having it's hands twisted) to undermine russian oil exports

as side note, it serves the israeli claims over the golan highs with an alleged oil reserves in them

if USA do not fund them directly, the saudies are doing it with the US approval

if at doubt, just ask yourself

Cui bono
>>
>>34299980

Old school defeat (total destruction and genocide) would take maybe 12-14 hours depending on the type of ordinance used.

But within the context of modern pacification, it's basically impossible because you can't kill an idea unless you actually kill everyone who promotes those ideas. The US (and western society as a whole) does not do this, so there you go.
>>
>>34299980
Easy as pie.

>round up every ISIS sympathizer
>dump in the sandbox
>glass it like it's going out of style
>reclaim oilfields
>no more funding for IS by oil based gov

Nobody likes it but yea...
>>
>>34300027
at that point you could say fucking Canada funds ISIS you retard
>>
File: 1493450863575.jpg (104KB, 1020x575px) Image search: [Google]
1493450863575.jpg
104KB, 1020x575px
>>34299980
Why would the US wan't to kill who it funds and backs?
>>
>>34299988
The US funded the terrorists who became ISIS. Then we started funding a different bunch of terrorists to fight the first bunch of terrorists.
>>
>>34299980
get the fuck off my board xenophobe
>>
>>34301902
This

I don't think it's possible to get rid of 4 generations of hate for western world in any way that is both relatively quick and thorough without just outright and literally turning the desert to glass. Even if you go to proper all out war against islamic terrorism by killing every single one, from village elders to arms dealers, religious figureheads and government officials of any nation who ever in any form supported terrorism/hate against the west and seize their shit you'd, at best, end up with a decade of relative peace and quiet before the shit comes back with a vengeance and we end up with another 4 generations of islam hating our guts.
>>
>>34299980
easy peasy philly spaghettini
>>
>>34299980
Not hard at all
>>
>>34302022
>4 generations

wtf ?

islam started about 1400 years ago

thats 1400/20 = 700 generations
>>
>>34302112
We're talking about recent history here. Shits been quiet until the commies and the cowboys left the middle east and refused to clean up the mess they left.
>>
>>34299980
It'd be impossible

Allah told me and Merkel Reassured me.
>>
File: mcQdUyM.jpg (32KB, 948x669px) Image search: [Google]
mcQdUyM.jpg
32KB, 948x669px
>>34299980
>>
>>34299998
>ISIS uses mostly American weapons.
>American funded rebels join ISIS.
>America bombs the Syrian army, who is fighting ISIS.
>Israeli officials have been caught communicating with ISIS.
>>
>>34304041
>the commies and the cowboys left the middle east and refused to clean up the mess they left.

I'm glad someone else realizes this.
>>
>>34299980
>How hard would it be for us to defeat ISIS, in particular the USA?

depends on how far you're willing to go, especially how much collateral damage you're willing to accept.

US military has the capacity to completely annihilate any and all ISIS positions. problem is that they are often located in civilian settlements. if civilians are not an issue, you can order USAF to flatten every major settlement that ISIS controls, and you'll be rid of them within a few days.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.