[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ashlands: even more writefaggotry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0527.jpg (276KB, 1401x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0527.jpg
276KB, 1401x667px
Day 1
Found this old journal off of some dead scavenger a few miles back. Body was a few weeks old at the least; the poor bastard stunk up the entire gas station I found him in. Only thing even slightly noteworthy was a few entries detailing the months directly after the ash came. Tore it all out and used it as tinder for the flames. No sense in remembering it all.
Day 2
Trekked northwards yet again. My best guess is that I crossed into Kansas about 30 minutes ago. Good. Those armed patrols in Texas and Oklahoma were beginning to worry me. Not too much longer and I'll be out of their reach for good.
Cont?
>>
>>34298774
The thread is here >>34297626
>>
>>34298774
Day 9
Met a woman a couple of days ago. Didn't talk much, just traded supplies and exchanged map details. Didn't get any writing done. She said there was a small band of raiders nearby, and that skinwalker sightings have only been rising. before we parted ways she asked where I was heading, and I only responded with a simple "Northeast". She nodded once and left just like that.
Day 11
She wasn't kidding. It's died down a little since I set up camp in this mechanic shop, but there's been a worrying amount of gunfire. I think it's getting fainter as time goes on, but I can only guess. The doors are barricaded and there's nothing but a few wrenches and scrap metal around, so I'll gamble for some sleep tonight.
Cont?
>>
>>34298849
More if you would please.
>>
Bump, I like it.
>>
>>34298849
Please do, such stories shouldn't go to waste. Someone should archive these.
>>
>>34298774
Day 15
Was searching for some hooch in a decrepit bar, when I heard the screams.
They came from the street, wearing gas masks, snowshoes and... rags. Just rags.
I could hear their mask speak, and my mind automatically said "ash people". But that couldn't be right, no. They don't travel in groups as far as I know, and they were carrying some military-grade weapons. Not the shit people got when the gun stores were first looted. It wasn't until I watched them drag a man out of an ash-covered car and beat him that I actually felt like I was in danger. They didn't even fire their rifles. They just beat the poor man with their rifles like a bunch of cavemen. I made a hasty retreat out the back door of the bar and ran for the hills... or ash...
>>
>>34298982
Day 17
The only explanation I can think of is that the "ash people" I saw must've been the raider gang the woman mentioned awhile back. As far as I know they aren't following me. I got paranoid enough yesterday to leave some signs of human life in the opposite direction I'm actually going to. Oh, and yes, I did indeed find some booze at the old bar. It's tequila, but it's still booze. Just wish it didn't taste so fucking bad.
>>
>>34299021
Day 23
Something's following me. It can't be human, because there's been ash coming down and covering my tracks since my last entry. I've been careful not to light any fires. I've got to shake this thing.
>>
Bump. Keep it up op
>>
Not bad OP.
>>
>>34299037
Found shelter inside an ancient hospital. Unloaded most of my supplies in some back room off of the eastern wing. I limited the barricading to the wing itself; there's no point in attempting to secure the entire building. Besides the thing trailing me, it should be relatively safe. The hospitals were ransacked ages ago, and the dead here only smell like dust. I refrained from lighting a fire and downed a couple of granola bars I found stashed in a car's exhaust pipe. I'm going to hold up in a corner and hope this ash storm finally ends.
>>
Lovin it
>>
>>34298774
>tfw you will never own a PC made out of ash crawler shell and ashcreeper leather
>>
>>34299065
OP here: it's still day 25. Sorry about missing that.
The storm was still going as I awoke from my sleep. It wasn't of my own accord, though. I could hear the sound of glass being stepped on, and that's when I realized what exactly I was dealing with here. I prayed to God that the thing following me wasn't what I thought, but no dice.
I've dealt with the tricky fucks two times beforehand, so I knew that something was up the moment I saw a man at the end of the eastern wing, outside my room. It was the same man those ash raiders beat with rifles, only he wasn't a broken shell like the last time I saw him. I gave the bastard a chance, and demanded he show me a tattoo or piercing. All I got was silence, until I didn't. Then began the screams, exactly like I heard before, in the last town I was in. BOOM, BOOM. Both slugs made contact with the creature, and I retreated into my room.
I pushed a few gurneys and end tables to block any entry, but I'm not sure if it'll hol-
>>
>>34299112
*the journal ends here*
>>
This is why you need a tripcode for this, op.
>>
>>34298774
2spooky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1eooKGoiTM
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.