[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General ak47 buying question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1355.png (525KB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1355.png
525KB, 2001x1125px
On gunbrokers.com theres alot of aks for sale. Im not yet familiar with the ak buying guide list of good and bad ones, and i just wanted to ask, is everything below 1000 dollars shit?
>>
>>34297620
Don'ts:
Anything IO
Anything MADE by Century arms, (RAS47, C39, etc)
Any "literally who?" manufacturer
Anything made in the USA

Do's

WASR-10
VEPR
Polytech
Norinco
Arsenal
>>
>>34297880
PSA's AK 47 has shown promise in AKOU's videos, I would not discount it entirely.
>>
My Norinco fucking rocks.
> First day I test it my senpai and I fire over 700 rounds of Russian 7.62 (steel case, because poorfag).
>Surprisingly accurate
>Put 30in. holes through 20in. targets.
>Easy field strip and cleanafter a good day (Ice Cube was wrong).
>1cm thick layer of residue from shitty steel cases.
>Didn't jam once.
>Following day the two trees where we set up targets fall over.
>Win
>>
Why the fuck does it turn the word "f-a-m" into senpai? F A M can describe little brothers and sisters too.
>>
Senpai -Why though?
>>
I wonder if it does it with other ghetto-esque words too. Homies, case, projects
>>
Nvm, anyway, my point was that Norincos are sweet. Try to find one pre Clinton-ban though, as getting new bayonet lugs is expensive. And you may want to buy a different stock, as the standard Norinco one isn't very comfy. I got an old Russian surplus one I ended up adding to it.
>>
>>34298097
real people refer to literal family as f a m? i refuse to believe a person who can own guns can believe that.
>>
>>34298162
It's ebonics. Black twitter speak is filtered on 4chan to turn into Japanese words. It was done as a joke years ago and it stuck because everyone agreed it was a good newfag filter. That, and it stops wiggers from shitposting.
>>
>>34297620
https://www.atlanticfirearms.com
>>
>>34298097
>Why the fuck does it turn the word "f-a-m" into senpai? F A M can describe little brothers and sisters too.

4chan is a weeaboo website
>>
>>34297880
Thanks man
>>
File: go back.png (213KB, 1310x487px) Image search: [Google]
go back.png
213KB, 1310x487px
>>34298097
thanks for dropping by
>>
Arsenal are probably the best budget AR on the market now. In the first post the guy left out Zastava, and Molet Vepr they are pretty nice as well.
>>
File: 1446095502034.gif (743KB, 708x479px) Image search: [Google]
1446095502034.gif
743KB, 708x479px
>>34297880
>Don'ts:
>Anything made in the USA

>Do's
>Arsenal
>>
>>34298097
Lurk two years before posting.
>>
File: WASR-10 Romainian Furniture.jpg (857KB, 2653x827px) Image search: [Google]
WASR-10 Romainian Furniture.jpg
857KB, 2653x827px
>>34297620
2015 WASR-10 fitted with Romanian furniture.

Older WASR-10's were shipped with narrow mag-wells to fit single stack, 10-round mags. Quality was low, rough cuts made to widen mag-well back up to spec for standard mags.

Looks like anything made after 2013ish seems to be much, much better quality, with armory stamped receivers.

Palmetto State Armory has received some crazy good reviews, and you can either build your rifle yourself with their barebones receiver and barrel kit, or you can buy a completed rifle in many different configs from wood to magpul furniture.

I'm happy with my WASR-10 after giving it that battlefield pickup look.
>>
>>34297880
Why do people always toss in polytech and norincos. Sure they are functionally good rifles, but what about the other early imports
>>
>>34298082
>30in holes
WHERE CAN I GET THIS ARTILLERY?
>>
>>34303154
Cabelas
>>
if youre looking at one in 7.62x39, i think the slr107r is the best value right now. the folding stock version (slr107fr) is a little but scarcer right now, and the ones you do find will be just over $1k.
folding stock isnt a necessity, just more compact and cooler
>>
Would a Romanian WASR with an underfolding stock be a good first AK at around $450-500?
>>
>>34304832
yup
>>
>>34301757
this
also new production WASR-10s have chrome lined barrels
>>
>>34297880
+Maadi
>>
>>34304832
Fucking WHERE?!?!
TELL ME SO I CAN GET ONE, TOO
>>
>>34307206
Cool, I'll check it out then. I guess I can just replace the stock if it's as uncomfortable as I've heard.

>>34308798
Local pawn shops, my man.
The particular place I'm talking about has gotten me some good shit in the past, like a $200 CZ-82 with 3 mags. You just have to find either a chill place or a dumb place, but the kind of dumb where they don't know what they have and undersell it.
>>
Is buying an AK under 600 impossible? I can't seem to find any. Would another first gun be better for a poorfag?
>>
>>34300074
Zastavas have had a problem with receivers cracking, though.
>>
>>34298082
>Following day the two trees where we set up targets fall over.
Fuck you retard. You're an irresponsible shooter and a moron to boot. You're the reason why shooting spots get closed down in National Forest. Zero conception of sustainable shooting practices.
>>
>>34309342
>Not shooting at trees to try and cut them down.
Nigga u dum
>>
>>34297620
>all these replies
>>>/k/akg
>>
>>34310327
Fuck off circlejerker. Generals are cancer.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.