[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you do in the Roman arena /k/? You get a gladius and shield.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8740.jpg (165KB, 750x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8740.jpg
165KB, 750x420px
How would you do in the Roman arena /k/? You get a gladius and shield.
>>
>>34297215
*teleports behind retiarus*
"nothing personnel, kid"
>>
>>34297215
someones watching bbc america.
>>
File: being a manlet hurts.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
being a manlet hurts.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>be 5'5" tall
get utterly destroyed
>>
>>34297215
>be in the barbaian girls all tied up with vajajays brushed with female baboon piss
>let the male baboons out of the cage

s'fine
>>
>>34297215
>realize I fucked up in life
>try my best to flail wildly and block
>ultimately I'll get killed in ways that produce the most blood for show
>or mauled by a hungry tiger
>die

I almost prefer my chances against a tiger. At least it would go for kill rather than cool looking wounds.
>>
>>34297333
Wut?
>>
>>34297215
>6'3"
>175 pounds
>stamina equivalent to that of a 13 year old girl
>asthma

I might get past the one homeless dude with arthritis. Then once the tigers show up I'm fucked
>>
>>34297333
Fucking trips for this
>>
>>34297333
>trips

Nice digits
>>
Can't i be in one of the naval battles instead?
>>
>>34297215
>inb4 ancient romans were malnourished, short, and week
>>
Romans and their gladiator slaves might be manlets compared to modern man, but even the malnurished house slave is in better shape than 90 percent of modern man. Gladiators were well fed with a protein rich diet. They were bulked up in muscle and fat. So that they were huge and the fat helped them survive slashes.

even /fit/ fags would be out of shape in comparison to a gladiator.
>>
Shit myself and beg for mercy
>>
File: IMG_6083.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6083.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>34297215

Context?

Like exactly how I am now? eh... 6' 140lbs, gladius isn't exactly the longest weapon but I should have a reach advantage over 5'4" Roman's, I would probably try and abuse my height and reach, my legs should make it easier to close the distance for a cheeky slash.

I'd probably make it past 1, maybe two guys, assuming they are slaves, if the other guy knows basic combat i probably wouldn't beat him, but the master swordsman fears not the other masters they fear the ones who have never held a sword.
>>
>>34297333
What the fuck did I just read?
>>
>>34297882
Join me, Navy comrade
>>
>>34297215
not well considering I'd be up against men who train for very long periods of time to learn to be a gladiator or against captured barbarians who come from a lifestyle of fighting. but most gladiator battles don't end in death so I might live
>>
>>34297333
Someone fucking post the full thing.
>>
>>34297989
>>34297873
>>34297803
I just went and looked it up. Apparently there was a guy named Carpophorus who trained animals, beside himself strangling animals to death with his bare hands he also trained animals to rape women. He would take the dripping of female animals when they were in hear and smear them onto female women and release both into the arena. The women who mated with giraffes and Bulls would die from the rough sexmod while other were mauled by big cats.
>>
>>34298049
those kooky romans
>>
>>34297215
>gladius

I'd be fucking ded m8.
>>
>>34298049
This is my new fetish
Thanks /k/
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.