[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some /k/ approved jobs besides being a military grunt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1414084662455.png (40KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
1414084662455.png
40KB, 500x594px
What are some /k/ approved jobs besides being a military grunt?
>>
Anything that can pay for the guns and ammo.
>>
>>34296434
this
>>
>>34296434
Yeah, this
>>
>>34296434
>>34296446
>>34296482

maybe I should've been more specific, like /k/-related jobs.
>>
File: _MG_7919.jpg (164KB, 750x501px) Image search: [Google]
_MG_7919.jpg
164KB, 750x501px
Auctioneer. Guns come through on the reg, especially antiques like pic related.
>>
>>34296497
Game Warden? That seems pretty /k/. Be armed innawoods.
>>
am paramedic in city is that k/ approved
>>
>>34296985
did you lay it on the ground to show us how the floor looks better than the gun?
>>
>>34296423
anything that isn't working for the atf, I'm guessing veterinary/animal welfare work by that regard
>>
gunsmithing
>>
>>34296423
Police officer. Bodyguard. Sheriff's Deputy. Spy. Underwater demolitions man. NEET.
>>
>>34297040

Did you post to show us how hopelessly retarded you are?
>>
>>34296423
Pizza delivery.
>>
Full time alcoholic
>>
>>34296434
This. Sure you could be a gun store owner, but you could also buy out the entire gun store.
>>
>>34296423
Sell handmade fursuits online.
>>
>>34296423
Editor for one of the countless gun-related magazines.

>get new shit first
>be able to shoot the everloving shit out of said new stuff
>shoot as much as you want
>become "friends" with the big companies so they let you into their vaults

This job is always forgotten here but imho it's as /k/ as can be considering that you got the whole gun fun without all the bullshit you have to deal with in other fields. OK, being able to write in an entertaining way is basic
>>
take it from a medically retired Infantryman

being a grunt isn't /k/
>>
>>34298734
God, after the military, I'd love to run a weaponry publication.

Also don't forget getting drunk with industry after conventions. Fuck me, dream job.
>>
Lawyer
>putting away basketball americans and bringing down the gun crime rate
>feels so good
>>
>>34296423
Anything nuclear field.

Seriously.

If you know you know
>>
I wanted to be a gunsmith once
But I couldnt figure out how to get an apprenticeship in a nofuns country
>>
>>34296423
Mountain man
>>
>>34299022
I'm a photographer and as freelancer I did some jobs for several gun mags in the US. And as far as I can tell, being an editor there is a great job. You're really buddies with the dudes from the companies because they want YOU to write about their shit thus giving them free marketing.

Most gun magazines are REALLY like you'd imagine them: Literally tons of guns laying on desks, thousands of rounds of ammo stored here and there. One day they are at the range, testing a new gun with several loads, the next day they write about their experience. If you can write and follow a simpe testing-scheme, its definetly one of the greatest /k/-related jobs.

Also:
>dem meetings at Shot Show etc with lots of booze and men-humor
>>
File: 1488594402505.jpg (61KB, 331x481px) Image search: [Google]
1488594402505.jpg
61KB, 331x481px
>>34296423
Gunsmithing.

Currently studying Mech E to be one now, also have a history with welding and engraving to make customized pieces, shit pays even when gun market is dying, 'cuz all the old white african safari guys will buy your .700 Nitro double rifles with custom engravings for a pretty penny, commissions my nigger. Or opening your own firearms manufacturing company a la Kel-Tec is another dream I have. HZ Firearms Corp. here I come.
>>
>>34296423
Anything DOD related whether working for the military itself or one of the thousands of contractors
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.