[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gangs in the US military

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 1497706335192.jpg (65KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
1497706335192.jpg
65KB, 600x369px
Is it true that there are active black gangs and cells of MS-13 within the US military?
>>
>>34294909
well there are useless niggers and spics
>>
I'd venture there's a ton of gang members in the US military, why wouldn't they be

It's not like becoming a grunt is hard, and how would they know if they were a gang member?

Tattoos are easy to hide or remove, even easier to simply not get.
>>
>>34295043
There was a cop who owned a tattoo parlor out here and he was covered in gang tats. Nothing could be proven before he was gunned down by his gang.
>>
>>34295043
Yes, there will be individual gang members. But do gangs form and act within the military or is there any evidence of gang members joining up with a view to extending their activities? I imagine the scope for drugs and weapons related crime is great in a place like Afghanistan.
>>
>>34294909
I never saw it personally in the Marine grunts. However my squad leader at one point claimed he was a gang banger in LA before he joined. He was a mexicano squad leader and I was a team leader, we used to bump heads often. One time he was bragging about doing a drive by and I called him a little punk bitch. We almost threw down but the entire squad jumped between us. He always had it out for me after that but nothing he could really do.

>Hey 1sgt corporal anon called me a bitch for bragging about drive bys

Yeah that wouldn't have flown.
>>
>>34295141
there was for like a 10 year period after the Vietnam war. The army turned into a complete shitshow.
>>
>>34294939
well there are also useless white supremacist skinheads along with other gangs of POC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_presence_in_the_United_States_military
>>
>>34295403
>poc
Just fucking leave nigger
>>
File: 1488655361914.jpg (8KB, 236x257px) Image search: [Google]
1488655361914.jpg
8KB, 236x257px
>>34295403
>POC
>>
>>34294909
>WATCHU LOOKIN AT JARHEAD BOI?
>YEAH DAS RIGHT
>MOVE ALONG
>SEMPER FI MY ASS MUTHAFUCKA
>WE ARMY NOW
>>
>>34295495
>POC
Piece of crap?
>>
>>34294909
When I was stationed in Germany in the mid 90's, a lot of the black guys were in their own version of the "Mason's", which was basically a gang over there. There was also a Puerto Rican gang but I can't remember the name...I just know they HATED the black guys. I stayed out of that shit. I always thought it was strange that it was allowed to go on. I also saw a group of Puerto Ricans jump a black guy in Korea, but the guy they jumped was in my company so we did get involved in that one and they got stomped.
>>
File: Trigger_Discipline.jpg (54KB, 645x518px) Image search: [Google]
Trigger_Discipline.jpg
54KB, 645x518px
>>34295521
people of color
>>
Much more prominent in the 80s/90s than today. As the US mi;litary becomes over-specialized and over-educated it's losing its lower class element
>>
>>34295521
Both definitions mean the same thing
>>
File: Boi what the fuck.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Boi what the fuck.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>34294909
>I'd venture there's a ton of gang members in the US military, why wouldn't they be
>
>It's not like becoming a grunt is hard, and how would they know if they were a gang member?
>
>>
>>34295538
Same thing.
>>
File: 1497483440268.gif (980KB, 227x221px) Image search: [Google]
1497483440268.gif
980KB, 227x221px
>>34295403
>poc
>has to throw unnecessary descriptors on
fuckboi you are projecting hard af
>>
>>34294909
Saw a report on how ms13, aryan brotherhood, gangster disciples, latin kings etc. graffiti was popping up all over war zones for years
>>
>>34294909
Gangs yes, active criminal enterprises, no. I went to basic with and got close to 2 black dudes in my platoon. One was a blood from texas and we talked about gangs because that was his life before the army and you get bored in basic. Basically there are 2 kinds of gangs in modern black america. Actual street gangs that are generally quite small and put in work and gangs that are more like social clubs or fraternities with a lineage to old gangs and some retarded black power we was kans shit. About have the black dude and one of the white dude in our company were in social club type gangs. The social club types gangs will occasionally beat eachother up but nothing to crazy. Most lower class blacks are in social group type gangs. Membership is not even closed to other races. He offered to let me in the bloods.
>>
>>34296664
>have the black dude and one of the white dude
half
>>
>>34294909
Yes, but true believers tend to self select out shortly after getting to their unit if in a combat arms mos, sooner if soft skills.

Bangers go one of two ways: submission and assimilation into the superior gang (i.e. amry/gayvy/marin crops.) or they smoke spice, threaten their co, and get drummed out with an OTH.
>>
>>34296664
hahahaha yeah right fuccboi
so it's a gentleman's club for niggers who occasionally mug, rob, and deal drugs right?
All gangs are cancer and should fucking exterminated like the pests they are
>>
>>34296703
I wish /pol/ LARPers would stop posting. It's just so... tiring.
>>
>>34296703
You have to be 18+ to post here, or at least be able to read and type relatively proper English.
>>
File: 1422220380848.jpg (124KB, 484x515px) Image search: [Google]
1422220380848.jpg
124KB, 484x515px
>>34295172
kek'd hard
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.