[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this gun makes the glock fanbois tremble in fear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: glock fanbois fear the p320.jpg (448KB, 1200x1020px) Image search: [Google]
glock fanbois fear the p320.jpg
448KB, 1200x1020px
>this gun makes the glock fanbois tremble in fear
>>
>>34294384

>dat manual safety
>SIGs famously shitty high bore axis

I'm trembling
>>
File: 1474157313629.jpg (10KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
1474157313629.jpg
10KB, 244x207px
>>34294384
>post exeter sig
>ever
>>
>>34294384
I'm getting a Glock to train for LE, but I'm absolutely gonna get a p320 with a conversion kit in the future.
>>
>>34294401
whatever pistol that would have been selected would have had to have a safety due to the military.
>>
Yawn, you're making me sleepy OP.
>>
>>34294401
>protesting of mhs contract intensifies
>>
>>34294401
>He can't handle a gun with a slightly higher bore axis.
You shouldn't be allowed to own guns.
>>
>>34294384
HAVE THEY FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE THEM RELIABLY EXTRACT YET?
>>
I hate how plastic looking the frame of the P320 is. It looks like a toy.
>>
>p320
>still playing with plastic toys

LOL
>>
>>34294384
Enjoy your light primer strikes and cheap
Polymer take down system that gets stuck and weights over 30ounces
>>
Used it and was unimpressed.
>>
>>34295524

Takedown lever is metal. I haven't had light strikes or failures to extract with my 9 mm 320
>>
>plastic frame
>still heavy as shit
intothetrash.jpg
>>
I need you sons a bitches to agree on a perfect pistol so I can get that one. What the fuck? There has to be one that is better than all others, I've read p225, ppq, glock 21 now this. Pick one and stick with it.
>>
>>34295524
Noguns spotted.
>>
>>34295646

>There has to be one that is better than all others
No, there isn't. They all work. They all work well in fact. We're in a glorious consumer-driven industry with extremely high standards. Ludicrously high standards honestly. I don't think any other industry demands as much and actually gets it.

Unless you go out of your way to buy a cheap knockoff, you will at least get something good. All that's left is finding what you yourself prefer.
>>
>>34294401
>bore axis
Literally a meme.
>>
>manual safeties

Lost my business.
>>
>>34295885
>stupid ass doesnt recognize that picture is related to mhs
>>
>>34295825
SHoot a hi-point c9 and any sig pistol side by side and tell me bore axis is a meme.
>>
>>34295885
>hurr durr i cant afford your gun but i'll tell u that u dont have muh businessses
>>
>>34294401
>Bore axis on a 9mm

Your poor wrist, what will you do?
>>
>external manual safety

fucking army can never do anything right.

if they stopped handing out pistols as status symbols, and actually trained those that have them. then you would have a lot fewer negligent discharges.

every time I was deployed, and every negligent discharge. it was some officer of SNCO with a pistol that was the culprit. no one with a rifle or MG ever had a NG.

though still they were always riding the people with the rifles to have a clear and safe weapon. while LT Pyle, Gomer, was using his loaded M9 with unauthorized laser pointed grips, as a laser pointed during a change of shift briefing in the TOC. Which earned him a fast trip to the floor as two sgts, and this SPC tackled him to the ground.
>>
File: GlockPerfection.png (137KB, 1000x618px) Image search: [Google]
GlockPerfection.png
137KB, 1000x618px
>ITT
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 450x450px
>>34295646
>>
>>34294384
Glock "fanboi" here - not really, I just bought one (P320). To go with my Glock(s). Because guns.
>>
OK make me smart here

the M18 is going to be the Compact 320, and both are going to be FDE?
>>
>>34297466
They're both going to have the compact frame, and yes as far I know all FDE
>>
>>34295646
If the handguns fundamentals are good (it feeds reliable and doesn't explode) than the best pistol is the one you have the most time training with
>>
>>34297504
gotcha, making the larger piece compact frame with full size slide
>or the opposite of the civilian "carry" version? full frame, compact slide

I have been paying literally no attention to this whatsoever prior to this thread, hence my utter unawareness, and attempt to get caught up besides google
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.