[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets see your creative side

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Snapchat-857780913.jpg (464KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-857780913.jpg
464KB, 1080x1920px
I recently dug up about 20 of these blank white shotgun shell boxes from my attic.
Naturally I hate leaving them blank and plain and would like for you guys to help me with ideas on what to write/draw on these bad boys!
>>
Take nails and hammer the head flat, make flechette shells and shoot targets with them.

Try making an even cooler dragons breath if you have a safe place to test it.

Collect peoples kidney stones and make a shell full of them and send it to taofladermaus or whatever along with a shell stuffed full of toenail clippings. It'd be interesting to watch in slo motion.

Fill shells full of seeds and try starting a garden by shooting dirt.
>>
use glitter pens :3
>>
>>34290617
Make boxes for /k/ brand shotgatnition, all profits go to the feed the murderkube foundation.
>>
>>34290617
Cum on them. Make Rorshach cumstains.
>>
Load it with glass bottles full of animal piss so anybody you shoot will be full of piss and glass shards.
Load it with wooden stakes covered in garlic juice in case of vampires
Load it with wooden stakes with silver tips in case of werewolves
Load it with job interviews in case of niggers
Load it with papers with prime numbers on them in case of autists
Load it with playing cards so you can become a vigilante known as the Dealer.
Load it with trash waifus in case of weebs
Load it with dog treats in case of doggos
Load it with powdered eggs, powdered milk, bacon bits, and powdered butter to make a well balanced breakfast of death
Load it with your pubes (dip your pubes in wax beforehand) so you can teabag and kill your enemy in one move
Load it with beans in case of spics
Load it with jerky made from hogs in case of muslims
Load it with 20 advil so you can become a serial killer known as the Pain-Killer
Load it with 2 aleve if you want to become the Pain-Killer, but you have a budget
>>
>>34290663
>>34290628

OP is talking about the box, not the shells inside
>>
>>34290671
Oh. In that case, write down horse cum rounds on the box and cover it in milk.
>>
Recycle them if empty?
>>
put them all next to a can of paint then shoot it
>>
>>34290679
I load shell to fill them with
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.