[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING LEFTIES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1488363985993.jpg (23KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488363985993.jpg
23KB, 480x320px
No, not the political kind. Im left eye dominant and right handed, and have recently had the opportunity to purchase a rifle or two but I held off due to my autism. What are some good rifles for a stupid lefty like me?
>>
Get good.
>>
>>34288905
FPBP, OP confirmed fag
>>
I'm cross-eye dominant and don't have any problems with rifles... so long as I have an optic on it. For handguns, I just turn my head to the right, pressing my chin into my shoulder a bit, so my left eye is looking down the sights.
>>
>>34288897
you better have met your eye
when the revolution starts you better be with us or you will die
>>
File: 1481421983642.gif (2MB, 400x203px) Image search: [Google]
1481421983642.gif
2MB, 400x203px
>>34288897
>>
File: hammertime.gif (2MB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
hammertime.gif
2MB, 320x239px
>>34288897
> what is the raised point shooting stance
>>
>>34288897
>left eye dominant and right handed
So am I. I close my left eye went shooting.
>>
>>34288897
You can retrain your right eye to focus on the front sight of your rifle. Close your left eye shoulder your rifle and once your right eye is focused on the front sight open your left eye while continuing to focus for as long as you can with the right. Do this each day and you will start to focus correctly automatically, at that point you can improve training by moving the rifle around the room while still shouldered and remaining focused on the front sight. Should you need to shoot in an actual self defense scenario simply squinting your left eye will immediately put focus on your right while still retaining almost your entire field of vision. Don't shoot lefty, we all know what we want to do with the left handed but we can't talk about it out loud until they're on the trains.
>>
>>34289873
My dad's a lefty and always loved Jackson.
He owns a bolt action shotgun and hated it for obvious reasons, so respects the actor/character.

I finger fucked it once and the bolt just fucking GLIDES, not as much as his pump though which can be pumped by tilting the gun vertically.
>>
Same here. Larry snickers insists on shooting rifles lefty, and I agree somewhat.

It's very difficult to change your lead eye, and when in a stressful situation, nature takes its course.

I suggest learning both ways. We should all know how to shoot as ambidextrous as possible.

If you go lefty, stay with a right handed model so you'll be able to effectively use any AR/shotty you pick up.

Pistols don't matter because you can use either eye, but I still suggest at least 15% of your practice with your weak hand.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.