[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5.45 BANNED?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: AK-74.jpg (680KB, 2560x1554px) Image search: [Google]
AK-74.jpg
680KB, 2560x1554px
So I went to my local Point Blank Gun Range in Greenwood, IN and I noticed that they banned all 5.45 at their indoor range. WHY? What's so bad about this bullet indoors?
>>
>>34288528
It's steel core AP and destroys steel targets. Also when the bullet fragments the poison becomes airborne
>>
>>34288548
Lel the poison Afghan meme
>>
>>34288548
can someone explain this poison bullets meme to me? i have seen it multiple times
>>
>>34288594
The bullet tips are filled with a minute amount of arsenic but it's debated if it actually has any effect
>>
>>34288594
Afghan fighters called it the "poison bullet" because it moved so quickly and quietly
>>
>>34288594
The Afghans called 5.45 the "Poison Bullet" because it would tumble as it entered the body, tearing internal organs apart, where as a regular 7.62 AK round would just go straight through.
>>
>>34288594
It's rumored the steel core contains heavy metals but knowbody knows for sure
>>
>>34288607
AFAIK the "poison bullet" thing in Afghnaistan started when the Russians started using the 5,45x39 caliber there because the bullets did so much damage that people died whenever they were hit in the body,leading the Afghna fighters to belive they were poisoned (or maybe they didn't really believe that and just used that expression to describe the deadliness of the bullets)
>>
>>34288594
7n6 has a cavity in tip of the projectile that allows it to collapse and tumble causing more sporadic damage.
>>
>>34288594
It doesn't matter where it hits you, you're just done. It destroys the tissue like poison and you die.
>>
>>34288528
Because they're retards that thing all 5.45x39 is 7n6 shit. Most Russian, Ukrainian, and Romanian import ammunition is a bimetal jacket which has a lead core, a steel jacket, and then a copper jacket on the steel jacket. The 7n6 has more steel which is also a harder steel, it's still not really AP though, no more AP than most of the US 5.56 NATO M855 shit.
>>
>>34288528
because they are fudds, who probably say thing like " why you need dem dair cummie gunz, her buy a T(ras)h -47 proudly made in merica
>>
>>34288528
Love that shop
>>
>>34288594
Literally if you eat them it will kill you. The primers go off in your stomach.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.