[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about the new ship angel Gabriel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 10-giffords-ship2-full.jpg (148KB, 1495x712px) Image search: [Google]
10-giffords-ship2-full.jpg
148KB, 1495x712px
This thing looks amazing. I don't think it will collide with anyone despite all the gaylords and redguard in the navy. This is some next level shit.

USS Gabrielle Giffords (LCS-10) shoots a ton of high tech missiles. Can deflect incoming antiship chinkshit. Great command center can totally help out f-35 in the battle arena. Also, can have two helos to deploy troops, search and destroy, search and rescue. Possible platform for futuristic fighter drones.

also those sexy a e s t h e t i cs

Clinton popped the cherry so you know it gotta be gud. Clinton's are good at gettin that pussy rite
>>
File: usausa.jpg (232KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
usausa.jpg
232KB, 1200x800px
here she cometh forth destroyer of fake islands and freedom of the sea patrols beware... you can be destroyed before even location dedected... the future is awesome.

I can't wait for carriers of f35's just dominating entire continents with their coms capabilities, plus all the support ships. All connected. All online. Sure a Russian rust box can buzz you with a jammer but we all know in real combat situation they would never make it in visual range USA
>>
>>34284462
>USS Gabrielle Giffords (LCS-10) shoots a ton of high tech missiles.

no it doesn't.

>Can deflect incoming antiship chinkshit.

no it can't.

>Great command center can totally help out f-35 in the battle arena.

I'll give you that one, but I hate to break it to you, most of the warships in the navy can do that.

>Also, can have two helos to deploy troops, search and destroy, search and rescue.

you mean like all the Arleigh Burke flight 2s and Ticonderoga cruisers?

>Possible platform for futuristic fighter drones.

so like pretty much every warship out there right now?

>also those sexy a e s t h e t i cs

well i'll give you that one. it is a damn good looking ship.
>>
>>34284515
>Two Blue Elvis Porta Shitters
Truly is an engineering marvel to behold
>>
>>34284530
>Can deflect incoming antiship chinkshit.
>source

>you mean like all the Arleigh Burke flight 2s and Ticonderoga cruisers
You don't know what they have in dev but right now ... but The flight deck, 1,030 m2 (11,100 sq ft), can support the operation of two SH-60 Seahawk helicopters, multiple unmanned aerial vehicles, or one CH-53 Sea Stallion helicopter. H-60 series helicopters provide airlift, rescue, anti-submarine, radar picket and anti-ship capabilities with torpedoes and missiles. DARPA's Tactically Exploited Reconnaissance Node (TERN) program aims to build a Medium-altitude long-endurance unmanned aerial vehicle (MALE UAV) that can operate from LCS-2 and can carry a payload of 600 pounds (270 kg) out to an operational radius of 600–900 nautical miles (1,100–1,700 km).[39] First flight of a TERN demonstrator is expected in 2017.

>so like pretty much every warship out there right now?
so most have a flight deck right. I bet an f35 could land on it if need be
>>
File: CjOLEx2WsAE6K0M.jpg (55KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CjOLEx2WsAE6K0M.jpg
55KB, 600x400px
>>34284547
better than shitting in street like they do in 中国
>>
>>34284462
Call me superstitious, but I wouldn't want to be on a warship named after someone whose only noteworthy achievement was getting shot in the head.
>>
>>34284659
Well she got shot in the head AND survived, so that's something
>take a lickin' and keep on tickin'
>>
>>34284462
They literally named it after her because it's retarded.
>>
>>34284613
>>Can deflect incoming antiship chinkshit.

It can't. all it's got for AASM armament is C-RAM, which isn't very effective against super and hypersonic missiles.

>but The flight deck, 1,030 m2 (11,100 sq ft

so the flight deck is ~50% larger than the Burkes. fair enough.

>can support the operation of two SH-60 Seahawk helicopters

yup, that's something that the ABs and Ticos have been doing for the past 25 years.

>multiple unmanned aerial vehicles

again, been doing that for about 10 years on the ABs.

>CH-53 Sea Stallion helicopter.

fair enough, the ABs and Ticos flight deck restricts that as an option.

>Tactically Exploited Reconnaissance Node (TERN) program aims to build a Medium-altitude long-endurance unmanned aerial vehicle

literally initially designed with destroyers in mind.

>so most have a flight deck right. I bet an f35 could land on it if need be

any of the big decks it could probably land on. the flight decks on destroyers and cruisers would be a lot more iffy. either way you said command center helping out the F-35, not hypothetically landing it on the flight deck.
>>
>>34284697
Bill also took a lickin.
>>
File: 1450327918456.webm (368KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450327918456.webm
368KB, 640x480px
>>34284659
>Call me superstitious
to quote 50 cent "I got 3 slugs in me but i dont walk with a limp"

This a machine of war. Meant kill motherfuckers not some Caribbean pleasure line. It better take a hit and keep going. Plenty of ships did in WW2

so yeah yours superstitious and autistic as fuck... kamikazes hit boats all the time. They put out the fire, treat the wounded, bury the dead, and get back on mission. War is war. It's about time we have another.
>>
File: 1451412470348.jpg (548KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1451412470348.jpg
548KB, 3008x2000px
>>34284829
that oval office head must be crazy good dome

I should tell my gf next time "suck me like im trump"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.