[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

purchase advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: tristar_t120_pistol_1457217_3.jpg (49KB, 738x640px) Image search: [Google]
tristar_t120_pistol_1457217_3.jpg
49KB, 738x640px
Lgs wants $300 for a used Tristar 120. I couldn't spot any problems with it when I looked at it. Is it worth the money?
>>
>>34284285
>used Tristar 120
Thats the price for them NEW. Fuck that

Save your dosh and get an actual CZ
>>
>>34284285
Offer 250$, if the your lgs won't budge, I hope your state has an Academy because they usually stock those new for the same price.
I have 2 desert tan cerakote T-120s. I think they might be the best budget 9mm guns on the market.
Bonus tip, pro-mag cz-75b 32 rnd mags work just fine in the t-120.
>>
You can get a new italian-made Tanfoglio Witness for $5 more.

EAA's SKU number for it is 999111, look it up on slickguns. The small frame Tanfoglio Witness is what the Jericho (and in turn the Tristar) is based on.
>>
>>34284285
Pricecheck completed sales on GB or whereever the fuck else and stop killing threads for your personal gratification.
>>
>>34285249
Not the op.
> stop killing threads for your personal gratification.
But too late for that...
who else has a T-120 and likes it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHLzzvnt8C0
>>
>>34284285
the only problem i see with buying that is you would then own a Tristar 120.
>>
>>34285435
>opinions from nogunz now matters
>>
>>34284285
Unless that comes with extea mags and ammo you are getting chumped.
>>
>>34285435
Please elaborate...have you shot one? Owned one? Or do you just gargle nigger cum and spew it on your keyboard just to see what sticks?
>>
>>34284285
>sand people gun
I mean if for some reason you like the taste of shrapnel and falafel after your first mag, go ahead
>>
>>34285569
Ever shoot a canik and have it explode in your mouth recently?
No! because you don't know much about guns and just want to edge.
>>
>>34285616
No because I dont buy guns made in sand huts
>>
>>34285645
The pistol i bought was made in a sand hut? Can you prove that? Or is Wal-Mart your limit of expertise?
>>
>>34285645
I guess I'll wait for more spew faggotry from the no gun crowd...
>>
>>34285674
>>34285925
Did you fucktards forget how to read or some shit? It says Made in Turkey I.E. a shitty middle eastern sand nigger hole
>>
>>34284320
Where the fuck are you getting these for $300 new
>>
>>34286041
>turkey
>Middle East
I have some news that might surprise you
>>
>>34286041
Did you forget Turkey has been mass producing firearms...since firearms.
Oh and many companies you probably covet use their barrels.
>>
>>34284285
While it's not a bad deal it's not a great deal considering it's an off brand knock off and it's used. You don't have a clue if some bubba took his dremel to the inside in an attempt to do a garage trigger job.

I would pass it over unless I was buying it from a known owner.
>>
>>34286091
Geographically speaking, half the country is in Europe and half the country is in Asia.
>>
>>34286109
Since never
They've been buying German guns since they realized using rocks was less effecient
>>34286129
I wouldnt call stolen Greek land part of their country but whatever
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.