[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mag rebuild kits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1373799285610.jpg (67KB, 661x506px) Image search: [Google]
1373799285610.jpg
67KB, 661x506px
Does /k/ have any idea why it is getting increasingly difficult to find AR 30 rd. rebuild kits ? Up until a couple of weeks ago, they were readily available, now I can only find a couple of places that still sell them.

>People's Republic of CO
>>
>>34284221
>As of 2/9/17 LAK will no longer offer ANY mag parts for sale to any CA shipping addresses. The city of San Francisco has filed a lawsuit against LAK Supply and several other internet retailers, claiming that even incomplete mag parts sales are illegal in CA. We've done virtually no business of any type in CA for years at this point, your laws keep becoming more extreme, and places like the city of SF are more than happy to harass businesses to fulfill their political goals. At this point, it's simply no longer worth the harassment, which is exactly what the city of SF wants, unfortunately. Our apologies, but at this point it's really up to you, the people of CA, to change your oppressive laws.

cali fags were a majority of the business, it's not worthwhile for them to do it for the small gun owning populations in other ban states. there are a few guys who probably still will for freedom and baby jesus.
>>
Tactical Link provides no explanation, they just stopped carrying them, and they were my go-to for my favorite Lancers.
Pissing me off, I guess I'm going to have drive to fucking Wyoming to buy mags
>>
>>34284971
ask these guys if they'll send as a rebuild kit, they have in the past
https://www.pegasusdefense.com/store/products/304/lancer-magazine-coupler-2-two-lancer-l5-translucent-smoke-30-rd-awf-magazines

https://www.badgermountainsupply.com/collections/magazines-rebuild-kits/products/lancer-l5awm-223rem-30rd-trans-smoke-rebuild-kit
>>
>>34285137
Thanks anon. Sent them an email.
Broke down and bought some more pmag kits from badger mtn.
I blame the califags migrating here and fucking up my glorious state.
We used to bitch about Texans, but I'll take them any day over those faggots

tl;dr Fuck you California
>>
>>34284259
I bet TL is one of the companies San Francisco is suing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.