[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guerilla weapons being surrendered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 14

Sharing a few pics of weapons surrendered by FARC in Colombia
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>34283617
safety harbor .50 cals?
>>
they'll all go to the chopper too.
>>
>>34283654
They have some pretty cool weaponry. A lot of American shit, but aren't/weren't they commies? I assume they captured a lot of their US weaponry from the Colombian government?
>>
>>34283692
Looks like it.
>>
>>34283706
I think they must have bought most of it, there were a few scandals of guns beings stolen or sold by the military, but international arms dealers are definitely in
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>34283601
I'm glad that the conflict is over for all intents and purposes but as a /k/ommando I'm bummed that all of these weapons are going to be destroyed. Hopefully a few make it into a museum somewhere.
>>
>>34283811
see that red tube? it's a clearing barrel.
you put the barrel of a gun into it and squeeze the trigger to make sure it's clear.
he's putting an RPG into it.....
>>
>>34283990
no.

the un is going to melt them all into scrap.
>>
>>34283990

Why not keep them? Free weapons for the colombian armed forces!
>>
>>
>>34284016
Reminds me of a doctor we had with us on a convoy in RC North. Just a "sit in the car and don't do anything unless we say so" ride-along.
Anyways, he had a Mp5 and a Glock, and when we came back to camp you had to go to the pit and do as shown in the picture. Now, it is marked with a sign saying "Empty weapon here". And empty he did. All 30 rounds.
>>
>>34284016
in his defense it is remotely possible that there was a sub-caliber trainer in it, although most of those look like rockets.
>>
So are the FARC still causing shit or did the Columbians finally go ham on their asses?
>>
>>34284062
I would do the same just for the fun.
>>
>>34284305
Shit's been quiet, no combat since the peace treaty
>>
>>34284016
The guy surely knows that, he is just required to do it anyway.
>>
>>34284465
>handed loaded rpg launcher
>see rocket on the end
>whelp, rules are rules
>>
>>34284016
glad I wasn't the only one who caught that
>>34283654
Lots Of Chinese CQ556 A1s

>>34283692
Looks like one, guess they don't KB like some ppl say
>>
File: 3MspQ.gif (920KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
3MspQ.gif
920KB, 260x187px
>YFW you realize the blue hats will be doing the same to us in a few years
>>
>>34285914

the UN probably won't exist in twenty years, China and Russia are already being sanctioned outside of the UN, France has chosen to be an EU state (and not soverign) while the US and UK do their own thing as Anglos are want to do

because of Trump we're in the Fallout timeline, not Deus Ex (Hilary)
>>
>>34285914
Don't let them anon. Resist.
>>
>>34285931

>China and Russia are already being sanctioned outside of the UN

Which is to say, the only reason China and Russia stay in the UN is to prevent sanctions against them. However, the west has instead chosen to do sanctions outside of the UN instead, thereby making the UN even more worthless.
>>
>>34285954
You're a retard
>>
>>34284028
Bunch of non-standard arms of questionable condition? Don't accept those when you're running an actual army. Sell them if you can, for scrap if you must, but buy your soldiers matching arms, spare parts, and training from an established merchant. Especially if your army is as capable as Colombia's.
>>
>>34283706

we sell shit to our "allies" and they sell shit to them
>>
Look like fucking shit desu, I have seen better selection in civie hands.
>>
>>34286912
They're getting scrapped, not reused
>>
>>34283603
Ha
I have that laptop
T450
>>
File: WelcomeToAmericaMothafucka.jpg (54KB, 560x292px) Image search: [Google]
WelcomeToAmericaMothafucka.jpg
54KB, 560x292px
>>34285914
Nah it will be the other way around, can't wait to collect their guns off their corpses.
>>
>>34284062
ROFL that's great.
>>
>>34283601
Civil war is mostly over? It was commies vs capitalists, right?
>>
>>34290252
Civil war ended in the 60s, no one cared about ideology and everything went around selling drugs. The only ones who still paid attention to communism were dumb university kids before they got sent off to the jungle to die
>>
>>34283601
That's a big box.
>>
>>34289368
>this blue helmet autism
Never understood this.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.