[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Escaped Georgia inmates held at gun point by homeowner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8143.jpg (51KB, 612x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8143.jpg
51KB, 612x344px
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/16/hero-homeowner-holds-escaped-georgia-inmates-at-gunpoint-until-arrests.html

Antigun fags btfo. I wonder if he'll get the reward money.
>>
File: IMG_7979.gif (1MB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7979.gif
1MB, 250x225px
lol these dudes were all over the news
>>
>>34283499
Some prime specimens of humanity these guys are
>>
>>34283499
GBI has said they will receive the money, or at least a good portion of it.

http://www.13wmaz.com/mb/news/local/gbi-tenn-residents-who-assisted-in-fugitives-capture-will-get-reward-money/449697203
>>
>>34284151
Awesome, he just became a bounty hunter by accident. God damn I love this country.
>>
I'd be using the money to look for a new residence.
>>
>>34283499
>guns in the hands of cops stolen and used against them
>guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens take down criminal scum

How can the antiguns ever recover?
>>
>>34283499
Will they get the 130k award?
>>
Any stories on what he was armed with?
>>
Dejavu? I swear same thing happened before like a year or so ago in the same area. Same looking convicts.
>>
>>34284284
Easy, they'll just act like it never happened and wait for the next mass shooting/dead black teen to try to push their agenda. Best case they'll just call it an anecdote.
>>
>>34284284

The real question is:

>Are US cops the worst in the entire world?
>>
>>34284681
Pretty much this. The escape made the nightly news regionally. Their apprehension? Not so much. Especially because it was a homeowner that caught them trying to steal his shit and not the cops.

Can't report things that go against the narrative.
>>
>>34285724
You really do believe the stuff that comes out of your own mouth, don't you?

This was all over social media and the news. Of course, admitting you're wrong would be a capitulation to reality that you're not willing to accept, so you'll double down on being wrong.
>>
>>34284750
>Are US cops the worst in the entire world?

Please visit Russia and then reevaluate your question
>>
>>34284415
No. It's being left unpaid because the PD is saying they caught him, when all they did was come pick them up.
>>
>>34285742
>makes claim
>posts no proof

Wherever you came from, go back.
>>
>>34284750
The sad and truly frightening truth is that no, they aren't even close to the bottom.
>>
>>34283499
>WHY WAS THERE NO GOOD GUY WITH A GUN?
>>
>>34283499
>TFW the homeowner actually found them sleeping while the owner was bow hunting in the woods

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S
>>
>>34283499
Dead men walking
>>
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
they were captured in Tennessee. wonder if it was the smokey mountain yeti.
>>
File: farage laugh.jpg (199KB, 1024x720px) Image search: [Google]
farage laugh.jpg
199KB, 1024x720px
>>34283499

I'm sure they're having a lot of fun back in prison.
>>
File: 1493615313971.jpg (50KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1493615313971.jpg
50KB, 500x375px
>>34283499
Why do people get tattoos like this?
>>
>>34286293
Well you're doing the same thou.

Though to be perfectly honest, this will die off from social media within 24-48 hours. Most people are focused on the tower fire or politics right now.
>>
>>34288963
Because they're white niggers who are just as shitty as black niggers. No one likes niggers, not white people, black people, brown people, etc. Niggers come in all colors and are just as shitty no matter what hue they bear.

Bet those fags also liked to ride around drunk and rob convenience stores. They just look like your typical methhead subhuman trash that should be put down.
>>
>>34283499
I especially love the clowns that cover themselves in tattoos, brilliant, make yourself easy to identify to law enforcement. That's why all of these geniuses are locked up to begin with.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.