[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol’ days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 15

File: index.jpg (11KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 307x164px
Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol’ days
>>
Wish communism would have been used instead of state capitalism. Wish they wouldn't have done a coup when the majority voted for the communist party. Fucking bourgies.
>>
File: 1490113320328.gif (271KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1490113320328.gif
271KB, 384x216px
>>34283469
>not reel gommunism :DDDDD
>>
File: Warrior IFV Cold War.jpg (2MB, 2790x1860px) Image search: [Google]
Warrior IFV Cold War.jpg
2MB, 2790x1860px
I want the Cold War back; it just seemed a better era than what we have today.

When two different political cultures faced each other over a clear line drawn across Europe and observers stared at one another across no man's land wondering what the other was thinking; when the threat of aggressive action from either side was so alarming that it's extent could never be gauged because we all knew. We all knew that it would all end in tears and all end in world-wide catastrophe. When foot soldiers from both sides of the walled divide spent their entire lives painting out dated and mechanically useless equipment, drinking copious amounts of cheap alcohol or playing somewhat pointless war games whilst scientists with heads made of Teflon created ever more powerful buckets of sunshine to rain down on each other.

I miss it because the world was a safer place then; nobody cared much for Islamic extremists, the Middle/Near/Far East was simply areas of this planet that were kept under communist control or bribed to steer clear from the teachings of Lenin. They posed no real threat to the stability of our lives even as the mighty Soviet Empire battled with renegade Afghans, Britain policed the Micks in a cat and mouse game and America marched up and down along the line drawn across the Koreas.
>>
File: Chieftain Berlin Brigade.jpg (1MB, 2808x1834px) Image search: [Google]
Chieftain Berlin Brigade.jpg
1MB, 2808x1834px
>>34283478
So I want my Cold War back. Ok, I can't have the original so I want Cold War 2. I want the Old Guard back in power in the Kremlin with the tanks rolling through Warsaw, Prague and Budapest. I want to see the Soviet armies re-established and good old commie bricklayers hard at work building that wall. Take me back to a time when we didn't need a Europe united by a trading market or a common currency; when everyone in western Europe had their own currency, their own army and their own border controls; when everyone in Europe were united by fear and the need to defend rather than the need for petty bureaucracy. That way all the 'essential' Polish workers can be sent home and the big issue doesn't need to be sold by the Romanian homeless; we don't have to suffer Russian ownership of everything from football clubs to essential services; we can have our crime home grown and taken out of the hands of Eastern Europeans and placed firmly in control of suited East End villains, psychotic Glaswegians and mental Mancunians; no longer will we have to tolerate stabbings from Kosovans or Albanians although we might return to the more intriguing scenario of a Bulgarian being stabbed in the ass with a poisoned brolly and we might have our fruit picked by Englishmen and women rather than hoards of Eastern European gypsies.

So there you go; I want my Cold War back. Or rather I want Cold War 2. Not that the MoD are likely to call me up as an essential element in the defence of Europe. So maybe I really want Cold War 2 followed by the previously anticipated WW3. No nukes mind but Soviet Shock Armies sweeping through Germany, Scandinavia, the Lowlands and France (especially France).
>>
>>34283476

It wasn't. Only liberals and right wing retards say it was. It had some communistic stuff going on, but in the end it was state capitalism.

Just like North Korea.
>>
>>34283497
Probably because your pie in the sky communist utopia is actually a fantasy.
>>
>>34283538

Yeah, maybe, but it's worth gulaging for.
>>
>>34283497
Nobody said it was.
But since no form of "real communism" was ever shown, we got to work with what we got :
Every governement that tried to achieve communism failed so HORRIBLY that it has become a joke.
Only wannabe dictators are still clinging to the notion of communism as an easy way to fool the masses into proping them in power.
>>
>>34283552
Yeah, I'm sure 100,000,000 deaths over the last century was totally worth your shit show ideologies experiment.
>>
File: hugo_chavez3.jpg (50KB, 731x530px) Image search: [Google]
hugo_chavez3.jpg
50KB, 731x530px
>>34283497
Omg, you are like, totally so right, komrade anon !!
I'm really with you on that one : those reactionnary uneducated pigs understand, like, nothing.

Communism is the future.
Just wait for it !!
Next time, it will work !!
>>
File: Karl_Marx_coloured.gif (1MB, 1290x1410px) Image search: [Google]
Karl_Marx_coloured.gif
1MB, 1290x1410px
>>34283561
>>34283574
>>34283576

I wasn't aware there were retarded liberals on this board. Apologies. You can wallow in porky's shit.

>muh four brazillian kills

Did you know that communism has killed more people than have been on this earth at any point in time? Thanks a lot, Marx. Jobless loser.
>>
>>34283404
Commies need to be put on a domestic terror list and banned from owning firearms
>>
>>34283404
We're still in a Cold War, you know. The US and Russian governments are openly hostile to each other.
>>
>>34283613

>people can only enjoy their national rights if they agree with my political views

So much for muh freedomz
>>
>>34283613
You do not belong on /k/
>SHALL NOT
>>
>>34283613
You DON'T take away weapons from the people.
You shoot the motherfuckers among them when they show their true colors.
>>
>>34283704
Honestly I think the left will be busy shooting each other.
>>
File: 900.jpg (44KB, 640x536px) Image search: [Google]
900.jpg
44KB, 640x536px
>>34283633
>He don't know about global elites showing us spectacle about muh russia boogeyman to steal money on military contracts, hold EU etc.
>>
File: 3Zi0iX9NUFc.jpg (482KB, 2560x1504px) Image search: [Google]
3Zi0iX9NUFc.jpg
482KB, 2560x1504px
>>
>>34283478
>I want the Cold War back
>Implying that Cold War is over
>>
>>34283822

>Duh Illuminaughty
>>
>>34283478
>>34283488

Hilarious that you'll rag on every immigrant group except the obviously far worst one: "asians".
You seem to be under the misapprehension that we're dealing with the more or less functional, homogenous societies we had until the 90's. The west is a powderkeg as it is. We're in no position to face off against russians when we're literally being replaced by dark hordes in our own countries at breakneck speed. At the rate we're sabotaging ourselves, our external enemies just need to kick back for a decade or two. Maybe you think your moat would keep you safe from russian attack. Look to your own capital instead. It's majority nonwhite and wracked with race riots because a building caught fire.
The US is barely keeping its shit together. It wouldn't last a week of rationing food and certainly not years of Total war.
Most west-euro capitals and all US cities would devolve into complete chaos if utilities were knocked out.

The clear line of the future will be between healthy young white people looking to form families in safe ethnic homelands and obese, blue-haired dykes, cucks, kikes and entitled shitskin invaders. O wait that's not the future, that's now.

If you think an external threat would make your treasonous politicans put your house in order, you're sorely mistaken.
>>
File: 1492048424472.png (42KB, 1122x995px) Image search: [Google]
1492048424472.png
42KB, 1122x995px
>>34285536
you make white people that like kids sound boring and racist...fuck
>>
>>34285862
>you make white people that like kids sound boring and racist...fuck

White people are the only ethnic group where you regularly hear people say that they "hate kids". That a strong emphasis on caring for their families, large families, and respect for elders are quaint family values associated with "minorities". Nobody did this to you, white people. Stop blaming everyone but yourselves.
>>
File: 1406940234481.png (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1406940234481.png
48KB, 500x500px
>>34283469
>B-B-BUD EED'S NOD REEL GOMMUNISM
>>
>>34285899
niggers hate kids too, that's why their fathers abandon them. they just love sex and also hate condoms and are too poor or too lazy to afford/use birth control
>>
>>34283704

No need, commies love removing commies because they're not their same flavour of shit.
>>
>>34286693
this thread is the height of discussion
>>
>>34283497
If it's statism, it's not capitalism, end of story
>>
>riding non uparmored Humvees and jeeps with no body armor and Kevlar

OH LAWWWD BRING THIS BACK AT LEAST
>>
>>34283600
>there's never been more than one 100,000,000 people on earth
>straight up denying Mao ze dong's extermination of his own people

You realize there's literally 700 times the number I gave you on earth right immediately now, right?
>>
File: Gun_Jeep.jpg (188KB, 742x800px) Image search: [Google]
Gun_Jeep.jpg
188KB, 742x800px
>>34286817
>>
>>34286846
Deniers gonna deny. Weirder, everyone ignoring hunger that occurred in Kazakhstan contemporaneously to Holodomor.
>>
>>34283404
That song is garbage
>>
>>34283600
How's it feel being 14?
>>
>>34283404
Wish we could turn back time to before summer.
>>
File: a17jslt9t1ry.gif (2MB, 1800x996px) Image search: [Google]
a17jslt9t1ry.gif
2MB, 1800x996px
>>34283600
>>
>>34283404
My boss had this song as her ringtone. It went off every time she got a call or text message. I had to listen to the chorus of that damn song dozens of times a day, because her desk was about 10 feet away. Fuck
>>
>>34289707
White collar faggit!
>>
>>34285536
hurr durrrr America is on the brink of destruction
fun meme
>>
File: 7ef.png (144KB, 492x385px) Image search: [Google]
7ef.png
144KB, 492x385px
We should build a wall

around an arena

and dump all the tankies over one side, and the alt-rightards over the other

and broadcast it live on pay per view.
>>
>>34283404

I miss those commie bastards already.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.