[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Father's Day thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

You doing anything with your dad this weekend, /k/?

We're about to go to the range
>>
>>34282943
My dad lives halfway across the country. I'm the dad this Father's day. Better question: what /k/ related activity could I possibly do with a 4 year old girl? No shooting, I don't want to start her to early and make her scared of firearms.
>>
>>34282969
I mean you could do the inawoods stuff, just leave the stalker shit to a minimum and treat it more like a hike, or a camping trip.
>>
>>34282943
Hoping that, three states away in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, somehow a tractor trailer smashes into his house at three AM and hits him, OR, that the redneck neighbors decide his ugly fat ass is tasty looking.
>>34282969
You could just play some vidya with her, or watch some cool action movies like John wick.

As for innawoods, you can go on a hike and find animal tracks to teach her about, as well as teaching her about basic botany and shit.

You could go down to your lgs and get a cheap .22 or .25 (if you must teach her on a pistol) and teach her to shoot.
4 is most definitely not too young if she isn't a slobbering idiot at that age still.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170617-122329.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170617-122329.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>34282969

>>34283069
This, hiking or camping would be great

>>34283110
I wouldn't recommend John Wick for a little girl, but a kid friendly outdoors-themed movie would be good

OP here btw, 50 rounds at 7 yds, Mozambique drill with an LCP II
>>
>>34282943
I'm going to buy him a .38 snub nose like he used to carry in the 70's.
>>
>>34283197
Nice. My Dad is new to guns, so I got him a TP9 as a cheap pistol to start out with.
>teaching your 68 year old father how to shoot
It's an abstract kind of feel
>>
>>34283069
Good suggestion
>>34283110
She definitely isn't a slobbering idiot, but she's very girly. I do intend to start her young, but I'm thinking age 6 instead of 4.
>>
No. He's dead. I'll prolly buy another gun to make my self feel better tho.
>>
>>34282943

Nope, don't believe in father's or mother's day.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.