[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the key visual differences between the m60a1 and m60a3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-06-11-05-52-30.jpg (361KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-11-05-52-30.jpg
361KB, 1280x800px
I love to tell my friends everything about a tank on display because they think I'm Einstein or something but I always misidentify the m6a1 and m60a3, I know the a1 has a bulge on the cheeks of its turret but what else?
>>
Sorry I meant m60a1
>>
>>34282063
>go to wikipedia
>read
>get answers

no commander's cupola is the crucial one m80
>>
>>34284059
>no commander's cupola is the crucial one m80
both the m60a1 and m60a3 have a cupola.
>>
>>34285219
The A3 design did cut the cupola later as production continued.
>>
>>34282063
is that a nexus 7?
>>
>>34282063
1. The M60A3 TTS has a rounded sight housing on the roof its thermal sight of the turret vice the flat housing for the passive sight found on M60A1s & early M60A3s.
2. There is a small curved, oval shaped door on the r/h turret blister to close the Laser Rangefinder port.
3. The M60A3 has a fiberglass thermal shroud on the main gun
4. The M60A3 has a wind sensor mast on the left rear of the turret. It resembles a short antenna. The wind sensor itself looks like a wire ball with a solid top.

Some items initially fielded on the A3 were retrofitted to the A1. The M60A1 had a coincidence rangefinder and both blisters were open. The A3 has a laser rangefinder. The opening in the left blister was closed. The right blister has a small cover that open to the outside.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.