[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your favorite war!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: tiger-forces-1.jpg (48KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
tiger-forces-1.jpg
48KB, 660x371px
Let's have a simple thread we can all enjoy and talk about and take part in.

What war is your favorite! If that's to big a role how about to narrow it down for some of you favorite war by one of these reasons.

>War with best music.

>War with the best weapons and war related stuff.

>War with best terrain

>Most epic war.

>War that was the biggest meme.

>War with the best soldiers.

>War with the best commanders.

>Favorite type of war.

Whatever you want! Tell /k/ your favorite war and why! I currently like both Syria and Ukraine but simply because it appeals to something deep down that I can't pinpoint but I know this war is a comfy war. Also favorite type of war is Urban warfare.
>>
File: 1475468766081.jpg (373KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475468766081.jpg
373KB, 1280x1024px
>>34281929
>War with the best music.
>>
>>34282105
which song?
>>
>>34282193
No idea I just play napoleonic wars.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (14KB, 228x305px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
14KB, 228x305px
>War with best music.

definitly the yugo wars even tho bosniak music is absolute trash like the ones who made it

serbia strong
>>
>>34281929
>War with best music.
Probably WW2
>War with the best weapons and war related stuff.
WW2 no doubt
>War with best terrain
WW2 due to diversity of terrain
>Most epic war.
Befreiungskriege (German Campaign of 1813)
>War that was the biggest meme.
Third Punic War/ 2011 intervention in Libya
>War with the best commanders.
Julius Ceasar or Alexander the Great
>Favorite type of war.
Air war
>>
File: 1491833145774.jpg (83KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1491833145774.jpg
83KB, 550x550px
>>34282339
I wish I wasn't so young during those wars I couldn't follow them on the news, or move there and fight.
>>
File: kilgore.png (573KB, 733x430px) Image search: [Google]
kilgore.png
573KB, 733x430px
https://youtu.be/bossv8SKXv4

It's Charlie's point
>>
>>34282971
What made Vietnam so Aesthetic? Something about it is just so great.
>>
>>34282269
Ya like line-battles or something, I can appreciate it. They have their own cool feel to them.
>>
>>34283046
Join a regiment and you can have 200 man line battles but I mainly play players vs bots.
>>
>>34283143
Oh I know I was in one, mainly a skirmisher with rifled musket. Wanted to be a Lancer though.
>>
>>34282883
One of the few world events I was aware of in the 90s was that, just because I happened to be staying with my aunt and uncle, who was Croatian from Sarajevo, at the time of one of the big the NATO bombing missions (1995 maybe). Every night at 6pm, the news was turned on, and everyone was watching.

I can't even remember major events happening in my own country from around then, just the aftermath on the adults around me, eg. changes in law.
>>
>>34283291
Same here for 9/11, shit was tense.
>>
>>34282339
this
>>34282883
dont worry little man new fight will begin after 2018 republika sprska referendum and you are welcome to fight in volunteer guard
>>
>>34283341
Long live Serbia! A reason to keep on living! So how would doing such work for someone with little to no Serbian but knowledge of Russian?
>>
>>34283376
doesnt matter, you come here as volunteer get a gun and follow your guard. with knowledge of russian you are fine, in the 90s I met some volunteers from greece who had no knowledge of serbian or russian but it went fine
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.