[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT - comfy edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1491974412660m.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491974412660m.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
You fuckers slid QTDDTOT. Questions that dont deserve their own thread go here.
>>
I'll start: How do you comfortably hold an M60 when carrying it? the beltbox digs in to your lower abdomen for right handed people and the gun doesnt exactly lend itself to use from the left because of the ejection, does it not?

Is there any way of holding the pig comfortably with a hand on the pistol grip?
>>
>>34281738
Most pictures from nam have soldiers ditching the box altogether.
>>
File: 1497547266474.png (73KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1497547266474.png
73KB, 500x378px
>dont know weather to join PSNI or british army
>also fat
how do i chose? they both seem like really good jobs desu
>>
This might be more /v/ than /k/ but might as well ask.
Is there a specific name for the radio sound just before the AWACS operator starts talking? Assuming there is a IRL equivalent to such procedure, that is.
https://youtu.be/r9HjN-LGOC4?t=123
>>
In general which would be more accurate at 100 yards, a pistol or slugs out of a smooth bore shotgun?
>>
How do I choose between DA/SA variants for carry? I'm completely torn between a regular safety (cocked and locked) a decocker safety (uncocked and locked or uncocked and unlocked) and a decocker (uncocked and unlockable).
>>
What does double stack mean
>>
>>34282198
If you put both in a rest, the rifled pistol will do better, but free hand it's much easier to hit shit you're aiming at that far out with a stocked gun.
>>
File: stack.jpg (11KB, 298x262px) Image search: [Google]
stack.jpg
11KB, 298x262px
>>34283282
>>
File: 1489815864379.jpg (16KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
1489815864379.jpg
16KB, 535x462px
I'm about to buy a 9mm as my first gun and i'm already eyeballing a revolver i'd like to get next. Is it bad to go from 9mm to 357 mag? I'm not gonna end up like one of those girls on YouTube with a deagle right? Also is there much of a difference between the recoil of a 45 and a 357 mag?
>>
Who makes a really good threaded barrel for a G17 that isn't loaded with dumb gimmicky shit, ugly rollmarks, or pointless machining?
>>
What is a good OWB holster for open carry?

I'm looking for something to carry my 1911 in when I'm running around on my property.

I've looked at aliengear and they seem alright, just looking for some hot /k/ opinions.
>>
>>34284423
I have a Safariland 6377 holster; it's pretty good. They run for about $35, have an easy retention system, and some of them fit 1911s with rails.
>>
g19 or g17
>>
>Only have shot a firearm one other time, literally have the bare minimum skills necessary to fire a semi-auto
>Go to range today
>Rent Glock 43 because I researched CC guns and it seemed promising
>Put 50 rounds down range
>Load up magazine
>Magazine won't go back in
>Remove rounds, magazine still won't fit
>Ask range worker for help
>He shows me part of the magazine is basically protruding from being damaged
>Apparently it's not my fault, I didn't have to pay any additional costs

Is this normal? I thought Glocks were good in terms of reliability, while shit like Taurus is when you start running into problems. If I had that magazine as a spare in a life-or-death situation I wouldn't have been able to use it, which is very concerning. I liked firing the gun, but I don't want to buy it if this will be a problem.
>>
>>34286005
Range guns are legit beat half to death by retards.
>>
Found a bauer 25 auto a guy was asking for 300, i offered him 150. He said he'll get back to me on it tomorrow, but assuming he says yes, is that a good deal?
>>
>>34286087
.25 auto is garbage and expensive to shoot, but (You) could do worse
>>
>>34286035
Thank you for the input, I'll keep it in mind. I watched some more videos of people shooting glocks 43s and apparently some guns just have mag feed problems, like this video for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zlhjh08cQY

It seems pretty hit or miss because in hickok's video he said he shot hundreds of rounds through 3 separate guns with no problems.
>>
>>34286217
Thats my thinking. A gun in the hand is worth an arsenal at home. Plus its so small, i could pocket carry it in the same pocket as a pack of cigarettes
>>
>>34286217
>>34286234
Plus he's throwing in a box of ammo for it
>>
>>34281949
The army offers more travel opportunities.
>>
What's the point of single power prism scopes? What do they offer that a variable power scope doesn't?
>>
Antifa defense weapon, stick and shield or polearm?
>>
>>34283566
If you're a male with any grip strength a .357 shouldn't be a problem. The whole pistol flip black eye syndrome is normally due to inexperienced shooters shooting way to overpowered handguns. It might take some time to master not disturbing the sights while pulling the trigger just because of the change in recoil and anticipating the shot. So no you shouldn't have a problem
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.