[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Press F to pay respects to Swiss gun laws that were ruined by the EU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: dot-swiss.png (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dot-swiss.png
41KB, 1280x720px
Press F to pay respects to Swiss gun laws that were ruined by the EU
>>
>>34281466
So this means more expatriated milsurp right? This makes my C&R moist.
>>
But nothing has happened as of yet
>>
>>34281466
They're not apart of the EU lol. Why would they need to adhere to Commie gun laws? Just pull a Poland, and tell them to fuck themselves. At least the Swiss have the German money hostage.
>>
>>34281501
Wrong.
https://www.admin.ch/gov/de/start/dokumentation/medienmitteilungen.msg-id-67075.html

>>34281519
They're a part of schengen
>>
>>34281524
It even says in the article that they "intend" to do it, they haven't done shit yet
>>
>>34281524
The day of the rope will come sooner for some people..
>>
>>34281524
I don't understand why the swiss government is such a bunch a faggots and want to swallow this EU law since a lot of EU countries don't even respect some laws voted by the european parliament.
>>
swiss gun owners are going absolutely fucking mental now, they are preparing a very large lawsuit if this law should go through and are threatening a referendum on leaving schengen if the government signs this into law. considering swiss people are racist as fuck this vote as a very good chance of going through.
>>
>>34281519
>Just pull a Poland
Why does people always think Poland is some kind of gun-haven?
There's more gun owners in almost any euro city than their entire country.
>Mandatory psyche exams every few years which many people fail and have guns confiscated, no transfers
>licences require training courses every few years
>12 month waiting time

It's all well having slightly loose restrictions when there's almost no gun owners in the nation.
I bet you good money if 50,000 new people applied for gun permits the governemnt would pass a lot of new laws all of a sudd-- oh, look. That's exactly what happened.
>>
>>34281603
because they are a bunch of pussies
plane and simple
fuck them we need to toss them out of the Bundeshaus and instal some normal people
>>
>>34281673
They're not saying have Poland's gun laws, just ignore the EU like what Poland is doing about migrants.
>>
>Switzerland
>In the EU

This is bait right?
>>
>>34282211
Are you dumb? Switzerland is in schengen and they can be bullied by Germany economically if they don't do these things.

Also, the govt are a bunch of twats who are so cozy with merkel they ignore popular votes.
>>
>>34282274
>Also, the govt are a bunch of twats who are so cozy with merkel they ignore popular votes.

The day of the rope brother... The day is coming..
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.