[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good channel for credible reviews?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8116.jpg (216KB, 2470x1763px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8116.jpg
216KB, 2470x1763px
Is this a good channel for credible reviews?
>>
>>34280197
Yes
>>
It's on the upside compared to other guntubes. He doesn't really bias.
>>
>>34280215
are u kidding me? that dude has crazy bias towards aks and russian shit
>>
>>34280238
I mean it is a channel dedicated to AKs and russian shit so
>>
>>34280238
But he mostly only reviews AKs and Russian shit and he gives pretty balanced reviews of those weapons.

Of course you don't go to AK Operators Union for thoughts on an M4
>>
>>34280252
Exactly. He is fairly unbiased towards aks and Russian shit. I remember reading one of his interviews and he bassically shit on the entire U.S AK market. Guy holds some ok AK knowledge.
>>
>>34280197
Dude knows his shit. He puts each AK through the same tests and forms a serious no bullshit opinion. If he thinks it sucks he says so, if he thinks its a nice rifle he says so. He can be a bit hard to understand at times but I mean I don't think english is his first language so we'll cut him a break.
>>
>>34282678
This
I want every fucking rifle on the market to go through some of these tests.
Eliminate the marketing bias
>>
File: 1497584733043.jpg (132KB, 578x642px) Image search: [Google]
1497584733043.jpg
132KB, 578x642px
>>34280197
So what's his deal with Jim fuller? Does he realize the meme dynamics ak's are just rip offs?
>>
Probably one of the better places to get a review from.
>>
>>34280238
>Dedication to a specific gun that you know very well and test and judge every brand on how they actually hold up is biased
Nah m8, I don't want someone who's used and reviewed cars his whole life telling me what to look for when buying a house, I want him to tell me about cars.
And for the record he has never shit on any other popular rifle for not being an AK.
>>
>>34280197
>reviews
He's not really that intelligent and it shows beyond not being a native English speaker. None of the major youtubers offer dramatically different opinions than the paid "reviews" in gun rags.
>>
>>34282714
Would be really interesting to see some of those tests. I'm sure the majority would stand up to the test but we'd definitely see a few notable brands you wouldn't expect to fail, fail.

I think he actually did a PSA AR 15. I coukd be wrong though it might have been the PSA AK but I know it was PSA and he nailed some really good points.
>>
>>34282714
There would be so many fucking companies that would get absolutely BTFO if this happened, basically 90% of the firearms industry would go on suicide watch.
>>
>>34280310
The us made ak market is shit tho...
>>
>>34283198
This.

100% US made AKs are poop tier rifles. Makes me wanna see a Russian made AR15
>>
>>34280197
>adding useless tacticool shit on AKMs
>using UTG on anything

shit tier channel. What else can you expect from a barely literate Pollack
>>
>>34280238
Robski was US Army infantry so he has definitely trusted his life to an M4 in the field
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.