[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paul Harrell appreciation - /pha/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 12

>be Paul Harrell
>decide it's time to review the FN Five-Seven in calibre 5.7x28mm
>it's raining at the range (pls bear with gunfire you hear in the background)
>don't even notice the rain, already decided to do the review (that means it's going to happen)
>do the review as planned

Is there ANY stopping this madman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HPi3Yv47QA
>>
>>34279514
You don't shoot in the rain?

Because the enemy does.
>>
>>34279514
You must have never lived in the valley in oregon. I miss the rain sometimes. I like it better then the sunshine I get here in bend. The rain makes everything feel comfy.
>>
Do we really need a general thread for this?
>>
File: Paul von Hindenberg.jpg (627KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
Paul von Hindenberg.jpg
627KB, 1024x675px
>>34279514
I want to know what exact timeline this fucker came from. Like two months ago I'd never heard of this dude and now he's fucking everywhere.
>>
>>34280235
Passed over from Bearenstein.
>>
>>34280235

Some rando on /k/ found him on YouTube, and then started posting him as a pre-established meme in review threads. At which point it came out he was involved in at least one DGU incident, and then it just spun off from there.
>>
>>34280222
Yes.
>>
File: six million.jpg (49KB, 726x604px) Image search: [Google]
six million.jpg
49KB, 726x604px
>>34280265
Still, though, I spend a LOT of time on gun YouTube. How had I not seen this fucking guy before?
>>
>>34279514
Five seven is single action?? Looked like a striker fired pistol to me
>>
>>34280235
The fidget spinner timeline.
>>
>>34280291
Because he isn't a shill
>>
his videos are gold, sucks that he doesn't get as much recognition as retards like yankee marshall
>>
>>34280222
no
>>
>>34280304
The action status is unrelated to firing mechanism Anon. Single-Action just means the trigger pull performs one action, (release), while double references two actions, (charge and release). Five-Seven uses a short internal pivoting hammer, instead of an in-line hammer, (striker). How do you ever plan on passing your regular /k/ examination at this rate?
>>
>>34279514
I enjoy his videos and views but i cant quite put my finger on what era of gun info and stuff hes stuck in.
>>
>>34280291
the way youtube system shows videos?
>>
>>34279514
Damn this guy is based.
>>
>>34281373
The Common Sense Era
>>
>>34280265
>At which point it came out he was involved in at least one DGU incident
Is there any more info on that?
I just watched his vid about him rabbit hunting with his buddies and getting shot at by some rednecks. If i'm not mistaken he did mention that he was involved in more shooting incidents, but I couldn't find anything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2wWktUH71I
(kek at 5:30)
>>
>>34280222
Maybe.
>>
File: JoeImpression.png (439KB, 480x510px) Image search: [Google]
JoeImpression.png
439KB, 480x510px
>>34283688
I like his sense of humor.
>>
>>34280265
>>34283688
https://youtu.be/K4FESGjiH3s?t=3m57s

He mentions in this video how he had to kill a guy
>>
>>34282287
>my favorite CC guns are a five seven or a .38 super fullsize 1911
>common sense
>>
>>34279514
>sucking some FUD's dick online
you're a low IQ moron. do not reproduce. shoot your balls off you stupid idiot.
>>
>>34283688
It was a different incident than that one. IIRC, he was camping with his wife at a public campground when some strangers he had been chatting with earlier spontaneously decided to try and run them over. It was not just an accident either, because the driver actually came around for another pass after missing them the first time. Harrell apparently put an end to the situation by center massing the driver with a long arm of some kind. He ended up getting arrested and charged, but opted to go to trial and was found innocent.

I hope that he'll eventually make a video where he talks about the incident in greater detail, as it is a real and verified example of how a defense shooting plays out, but it's unlikely given the legal dangers of doing so.
>>
>>34283796
>hope that he'll eventually make a video where he talks about the incident in greater detail
he did. that's literally the synopsis of that video.
>>
>>34283796
That is crazy! So he has had an incident where some guys in a truck start shooting at him and his buddies unprovoked and another where some guy tries to run him over.
I've watched a few of his vids, I can tell by how he looks into the camera that he has a stone cold demeanor and massive balls.
>>
>>34283805
Not it's not. He's been in multiple shootings where he's actually had to shoot back, and he said he doesn't like to talk about them. The video in >>34283688 is an entirely separate incident.
>>
>>34280222
You be the judge
>>
>>34283868
Is the mafia trying to put him down?
>trying
>>
>>34283881
It sounds like he just spends a lot of time out in the boonies of the PNW, which is where a bunch of crazy fuckers that would try to run strangers over or shoot at them wander around.
>>
>>34279514
I'm glad he's becoming more popular, he's a good dude.
>>
>>34283868
I never aid that was the video. He did an in depth video about the shooting involving his wife nearly being hit. He took it down now as I don't see it listed.

You obviously haven't been watching him for long.
>>
>>34283763
"These are not recommendations, they're just what works best for me"
>>
He's an OR fag. We're not scared of getting a little wet.
>>
>>34283986
Who said anything about recommendations. People are talking about what era his gun knowledge comes from.
>>
>>34283763
There is nothing wrong with those choices.
It's time to stop watching tactical youtube videos and go to a range.
>>
>>34283958
>No I'm totally right! B-but he totally deleted the video. Yeah! Thats what happened! I'm right!
>>
File: Would you like to know more.jpg (58KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
Would you like to know more.jpg
58KB, 640x512px
>>34279547
Tell me more about this magical place pls?
>>
>>34284156
kek whatever makes you feel like you won. you totally got me bro! you're the greatest!
>>
>>34284130
Well then, a 1911 and a Five-SeveN... Sounds pretty comprehensive doesn't it?
>>
>>34284156
You are cancer.
>>
>>34284130
He likes them and he lives in a climate where it's cold a lot of the time so he can easily CC a full size gun.

Also he really likes the 1911 platform and likes the soft shooting of the .38 Super.

He's also a realist and knows that, even though he has been in self-defense shooting situations, you likely don't need 60 rounds of .50 AE to defend yourself. His whole thing is often "Anything is better than nothing."

If you listen to him he is clearly knowledgable and has clearly shot hundreds of different guns. He's also a pistol champ and he has the US Army Marskmanship Expert (Highest Rating) in both Pistol and Rifle. He's also got the Expert Rifle and Pistol Expert medals, as well as the Distinguished Marksman Badge, plus he is a several time US Army Champion Marksman, in addition to several non-military championships. He's even a blackpowder and axe throwing champion.

Basically there are no higher awards for shooting than what he has earned.
>>
>>34284156
Just google his name you can find the actual news articles about his trial.

He was camping with wife and friend. Guy in a pick-up truck drives over to them and asks if they want to hang out. They say no. Guy goes and uses the camp restroom or something, comes back jumps in car and drives through their camp, apparently attempting to run them over, driving towards Paul's wife.

Paul grabs his rifle and puts a few rounds through the windshield. Guy dies a bit later. Paul charged. Ruled Self-Defense.
>>
>>34284249
>His whole thing is often "Anything is better than nothing
I really liked his demonstration with 2 liter bottles that 22lr is better than nothing.
>>
>>34284216
>>34284241
>>34284255

Not doubting it happened, just calling out this faggot for backtracking then not posting a link to the "deleted" video
>>
>>34284282
I don't call people "cancer" lightly.

>not having watched enough PH videos to hear him reference getting into a DGU and killing a man
>expecting someone to post a link to a deleted video
>using shitty buzzwords to express skepticism in the most irritating way possible and somehow expecting any other response than hostility
Neck yourself, fuckface.
>>
>>34280222
I don't know
>>
>>34284216
I'm >>34283900, and i didn't post >>34284156. I misunderstood you, posted, then got busy and went afk for a while. >>34284156 is such a faggot I figured I'd make this known.
>>
>>34284155
Yeah maybe if you're 700 pounds and your flab. Covers fullsize or all steel guns. Or if you go Harrell route and wear a jacket 3 sizes too large everywhere
>>
>>34284513
>implying you can't conceal a 1911
jew-tube warrior confirmed

I wonder how much of the cum stenched words of wisdom you vomit are copy pasted from tactical responses videos?
>>
>>34284513
Why are people on /k/ so insecure that you always have to make a verbal argument into a dick-waving contest?

>he doesn't agree with what I understand to be the /k/ approved opinions or his gun is behaving outside of expected parameters
>it must be because he's a MANLET!
>he must be FAT
>he must have LIMPWRISTED IT

You are why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>34284573
If you want to be anything close to comfortable and wear clothes that fit, you can't, especially not in the summer. Yes, ive tried.
>>
File: 511.png (395KB, 428x522px) Image search: [Google]
511.png
395KB, 428x522px
>>34283763
>>34284155
>>34284513

I used to think that what he was demonstrating in the video was his everyday clothes, but watching a few more of his videos makes it apparent that the thing he's wearing in that video is called a "shooting jacket." I would suspect that he has some other kind of covering garments that he wear outside of the range, like an untucked polo or button up shirt, for example like pic related.
>>
Paul Harrell = Alton Brown of firearms
>>
>>34284249
His videos where he talks about conceal carry helped me decide on carrying.
>>
File: alton-brown-gun.jpg (74KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
alton-brown-gun.jpg
74KB, 600x803px
>>34284956
Alton Brown is the Alton Brown of firearms.
>>
>>34285191
I'll admit i only started watching his videos yesterday...
He knows his shit... He KNOWS that he knows his shit and has creds.... has shot at a guy a time or two.
Id sign up for his class before any James Yeager type.
>>
>>34285264
Alton Vs Paul?
I would pay money for that before any mcgregor vs mayweather nonsense....
PS:Paul wins
>>
>>34279514
>be Paul Harrell
we know
>>
>>34280222
ask again
>>
>>34279514
I don't like him.

Just watch the dudes video defending shotguns for HD.

complains for minutes about how not all buckshot is the same and then compares #4 buck to a single unnamed 5.56 round for interior wall penetration testing. of course the #4 penetrates less through the walls. then he establishes it's terminal effectiveness by shooting 2 liters with it...

Perhaps because he's a fudd or he just knows that #4 doesn't reliably reach FBI minimums in gel testing.

He'd be funny if he wasn't so obviously serious about the whole thing.
>>
His FBI video was great, I hope he does more
>>
>>34284665
He mentions he tends to wear cargo pants and a tshirt nearly all the time. Don't know why anyone wouldn't want to wear cargo pants all the time though but maybe I just like having pockets for all the small knick knacks I feel I have to carry around, pen, paper, keys, phone, flashlight, knife, lighter, ect.

>>34280291
His videos had been around for years before I ever seen them and I'd watch popular and random gun related videos all the time while not following anything. Probably needed to get enough page views for google to advertise it more. Probably also had to do with them not funding gun channels with advertisement anymore so it's free money to them to start advertising it with recommendations. If I had seen it years ago I don't know if I wouldn't of agreed with all of it and not figuring out some of the stuff on my own that when I watch I just sort of really agree with a lot of the logic he uses.
>>
>>34285317
Awful nitpicky and circumstantial don't you think?
Far greater operators than Paul can't nail down the necessary gun solution/caliber penetration in a "hypothetical home defense situation". But at least Paul has experience and tries to demonstrate it and articulate the variables. Consider your vague cynicism and expertise about that ONE video you watched... what do you suggest for my home defense?
>>
>>34285521
I don't really think that's either vague or nitpicky.

1. Spending minutes complaining about another youtuber's specific video, saying that it is an invalid comparison because it only uses 00 buck and then doing the same thing(using only one poorly performing unnamed round for 5.56) is both hypocritical and arguably fallacious.

2. Suggesting somebody use ammo that fails to reliably meet FBI minimums is, in my humble opinion, somewhat irresponsible.

3. Saying that a round is good enough for self defense because it can really pop some 2-liters is patently ridiculous to the point of comedy.

While im sure the man has videos out there that impart good real world knowledge none of his credentials that im aware of indicate that he is an expert on terminal ballistics/barrier penetration or bullet construction, which are largely the topics at hand.

Him releasing such a seemingly biased and unsupported video with nothing to prove his points beyond lopsided arguments, "tests" that amount to little more than flashy showmanship, and his reputation make me cautious about taking anything he says at face value as being truthful.
>>
>>34285702
oh yea and i could make a recommendation if you'd like but id prefer to know what kind of firearm/caliber you would be looking to use and any special requirements you would have of said round.
>>
File: 88grzesyt5.jpg (198KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
88grzesyt5.jpg
198KB, 1200x800px
>>34285719
His recommendation has to be based off half century year old fbi testing standards, the fbi is the only test measurement known to man which can determine if a bullet will penetrate geletin sufficiently. What if the goo monsters attack?
>>
>>34285735
Oh, child.

Are we playing a game of "explain why the study of terminal ballistics is currently what it is while i fling shit about concepts i don't even understand"?

Do you really think 12" penetration requirements are silly? or do you just think gel tests have no real world applications because "people aren't made of gel"?
>>
>>34285761
No we're not having that argument because I most likely have more training on treating battlefield injuries and I don't feel like you deserve an explanation if you're not leo or military since the info has no practical sporting purposes.

I think your way of thinking is out dated, it's like guys that think lasers are worthless because they tried them once in the 80's and feel better with iron sights.
>>
>>34285719
For starters if it doesn't penetrate a leather jacket, rack of ribs, bag of oranges, another rack of ribs then it is useless..... kidding

My point is that there is not a definite solution for home defense. Everyone has their flavor... Paul is demonstrating it... you still are vague and pretentious.
>>
>>34281373
Feels early 90's to me, like 91, just before the USP dropped.
>>
>>34285719
Oh, and I know he has been in a shootout or two... how you doing?
>>
File: 1494807389707.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494807389707.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>34284632
>TFW fat limpwristing manlet
>who concealed carries a glawk 22 and two extra mags
>and a multiple
>onna belt
>>
>>34285942
*multiple
should be multitool
>>
File: 1460403091974.jpg (5KB, 161x131px) Image search: [Google]
1460403091974.jpg
5KB, 161x131px
>>34285844
You know you dun goofed when you try to run over a former Marine firearms instructors wife and said former instructor happens to be armed
>>
>>34285985
kek
>>
>>34285317
>He'd be funny if he wasn't so obviously serious about the whole thing.
He does make jokes on occasion, mostly in the more fun videos where he's shooting pumpkins with 30-30 or shooting from the back of a motorcycle, but normalfags would say that he has a very dry sense of humor. It's high context humor, and you just didn't "get it" - maybe you never will.

The rest of the time, I think his tone is very appropriate to the subject of giving advice for self defense. He knows that his viewers might live or die by his advice and death is no laughing matter.
>>
>>34285795
>blah blah i know so much more than you i don't even need to expose my flawless knowledge to any sort of public discourse, yadda yadda useless analogy.

Uhhh, ok, you do that.

>>34285806
There certainly isn't any definitive answer but frankly i don't see how that excuses behavior that is clearly either accidentally or intentionally misleading. All pauls demonstration showed is that a particular unnamed 5.56 round over penetrates more through drywall than a shotgun load so light it shouldn't be relied upon for self defense use. All the while implying that this means that the shotgun is the clear winner for those looking for a reliable method of self defense that over penetrates minimally.

Also im really confused as to how you think im being vague here? how would you like me to be more specific? The mans "tests" are of highly dubious value and his conclusions seem questionable because of it.

>>34285844
Ah i see, shooting a gun at somebody suddenly downloaded a database of terminal ballistic information all matrix style into Paul's brain. How silly of me to engage in wrong speak by questioning his conclusions merely based upon his own tests and words. Ill try to have a little more blind faith when watching his videos in the future.
>>
>>34280291
jewtube doesn't promote gun videos all that often, I posted one of his videos a few months back and then /k/ got the scent of blood in the water
>>
>>34286052
Sounds like your one of those screechers bound and determined to hate everything regardless. Im not sucking Pauls dick or anything, but I could suggest any gun/caliber wait 20 mins and you would have a wikipedia report on how its wrong.
>>
>>34286192
However, I really like this theory..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvDboYtanac
Matching a sidearm to a carbine for a multitude of situations military to civilian. Hi-point pistol/carbine to .357 revolver/lever action ( I don't care, there are many options). This theory maximizes utility, ammo, and practicality on several levels. I wish it was more of a common practice. Of course skill,familiarity, and practice are necessary.
>>
>>34286052
>Uhhh, ok, you do that.
I didn't say it's flawless I'm still working on making a PDF document about it, shootings don't have a whole lot of useful statistics so it's not like I could make something flawless stats will always be about what they're about. Things that are factors in shootings don't get replicated in gel. Besides if a few inches of penetration in gel is enough to convince you 9mm hollowpoints are the only thing you'd ever wanna use, go right ahead. I don't want to change minds about it. I just get really tired of every discussion getting shit on about 'muh 9mm hollowpoint gel penetration' for any caliber that isn't 9mm. Some people that like firearms are interested in talking about different things than 9mm hollowpoints and how they're the be all end all of of gel testing.
>>
>>34286238
oops this was a reply to >>34286052 not >>34286238
>>
>>34283874
kek, you win this string of replies
>>
>>34286192
Frankly you seem to be assuming a lot about me. Does assuming everybody you argue with is unreasonable and merely being contrarian for the sake of it make it easier for you to dismiss opinions you disagree with out of hand?

There are many viable choices for self defense rounds, paul just happened to choose one that's a bit lacking and then backed it up with nothing of substance. If you did the same then yes i would tell you why i think it's wrong or merely not the best choice. Do you really think it's best for everybody to just shut up and "mind their own business" when others are publicly discussing such serious matters?
>>
>>34281328

>you think the exam is rough, wait till penis inspection day
>>
>>34279547
love Oregon man. love it
>>
>>34286327
>Do you really think it's best for everybody to just shut up and "mind their own business" when others are publicly discussing such serious matters?
No no, i like suggestions.... This post was me>>34286238
If you dont want to watch the video, basically I suggest matching a pistol/carbine caliber that you are familiar and skillful with.
>>
>>34286240
Yes, studies of actual shootings always seem to run into issues like that, if you're looking to go down that road id recommend giving the criticisms of other such studies a look if you haven't already. lot's of information on how to do things better than your predecessors can be found there.

To be quite clear i do think that gel tests don't give people a complete picture of what they can expect of a round when being used in real life situations, i do think they're a good bit more informative than shooting 2-liters though. Also I never said anything about 9mm, nor would i agree that there per round performance is anything to really rave about.
>>
File: errytym.jpg (100KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
errytym.jpg
100KB, 600x1000px
>>34286395
I don't need to criticize other studies. I'm not doing a study, I'm just putting together a presentation for a hobby. The funny thing is like it always comes back to gel tests and capacity, like shooting 2 liters? well it's not a gel test with 9mm, what does that prove? We all know shooting gel proves without a doubt 9mm is the best and there is no reason to use anything ever besides 9mm since it has the best capacity vs. gel effectiveness.
>>
>>34285795
Paul always goes out of his way to explain that there is no single solution and that the best gun will always be whatever gun you feel most comfortable with. He rarely asserts any absolute, and nearly always qualifies anything he asserts.
>>
>>34286384
Sorry, didnt even notice that was you haha.

I think that having a same caliber handgun and PCC certainly has it's advantages(shared ammo) but it also gives up some of the biggest advantages of having a long gun in the first place.

True intermediate/full power rifles and shotguns tend to be capable of better terminal performance and/or effective range than PCCs when combat handgun caliber pairs are considered(9mm, .40, .45). Pairs that offer comparable power in a carbine to other dedicated long guns tend to have extreme recoil, size, and/or low capacity in a handgun. The obvious exception to this would be .357 mag which imho works quite well both as a pistol round doing pistol things and a carbine round doing carbine things.

The question in my mind is whether being able to share ammo in a pinch is more important than having more oomph from my rifle and a more manageable, concealable, and higher capacity handgun.

The answer to that question depends on the circumstances one finds themselves in.
>>
>>34285283
Alton would whip his ass on the range, then whip up a nice lunch. Alton is the OG.
>>
>>34286462
2 liters provide a simple and cheap visual demonstration of how much energy is being delivered. What enough 2 liters get shot by various different guns and you'll start to get an intuitive idea of what's going on. 2 liter isn't analogous to flesh, it's for comparing against other 2 liters. If you're satisfied with 9mm, then look at what 9mm does to a 2 liter. When you see another round hit a 2 liter, how do the results compare?

Also 2 liters are more colorful and don't require a highspeed camera to render not boring on video.
>>
>>34286462
>i don't need to criticize other studies
wasn't recommending that you do, perhaps reread what i wrote? i said that there was a lot to learn from other studies so that you can avoid the same mistakes that they made. Regardless of whether you're doing this for your hobby or career i imagine you want to have the most meaningful results you can instead of realizing you done goofed once you finish.

>the funny thing is that it always comes back to gel and capacity
Frankly I dont worry much about capacity north of 10 rnds. If you're being attacked by 5 dudes and are in such dire straits that you can't even reload then you're likely dead anyways.

>mwap mwap mwap you think shooting 2-liters baad, gel test all you think matters

Well i certainly do think that 2-liters don't establish much beyond a rounds ability to blow up 2-liters.

While i certainly don't think that gel testing is the end all be all of determining a rounds performance I do think that gel testing(when properly done) does offer a reasonable approximation of how a round will likely perform when striking soft tissue albeit they do tend to expand a little less than in gel. I believe this because real life studies of autopsies involving OISs and many professional anecdotes back it up.

If somebody comes out with a better testing methodology or medium and proves it's applicability to a reasonable degree then ill change to that. In the mean time ill look at everything from gel tests, to OISs, DGUs, and animal necropsies and draw my own conclusions.
>>
>>34286651
>wasn't recommending that you do, perhaps reread what i wrote?
My bad. I'm not really worried about mistakes those are fixable. Actually pretty much expected if I'm doing stuff on my own I don't work from point a to z going over each letter I might skip to working on V stuff like that. The problem I have with studies isn't really the inaccuracies it's just stuff that they can't account for but tends to be a factor anyway. It's pretty boring and I don't ever really intend on showing it off unless someone is interested in some odd thing I think is a synchronicity.

>>34286607
I'm not shitting on shooting 2 liters I'm just mocking what I perceive as a bias toward 9mm and gel where no other results in any way is going to be acceptable to them since it hits a sweet spot for some of the metrics they're interested in to give the thread free bumps.
>>
>>34283860
He also shot a home intruder with his Browning 1897 so his hd shotgun videos actually have facts and testing in them. He's one of the only people that has a point when he says shotguns are fine at HD.
>>
>>34285317
He's not a fudd, he's got years and years of military experience, shoots ARs and AKs, and everything in between.

Shooting 2-liters is just a visual representation of a hit. He was using them in the shotgun video to see if rounds were penetrating the walls with enough force to break the 2 liters on the other side.

Also, I don't know what loads you're looking at, but #4 buck reliably hits 15" of penetration with all pellets.
>>
>>34284665
He doesn't only own one jacket. Does this one fit him better than his normal one? You be the judge.
>>
>>34286128
>I posted one of his videos a few months back and then /k/ got the scent of blood in the water
So did I.

I think something changed on YouTube, his videos became more prominent, their programming rewards likes and views and shares, I think he experienced slow growth, then more of us found him and then started posting about him here. Now he's pretty well known on /k/ but not like Hickock of Nutn yet

But you're not the reason he got popular
>>
File: Paul -pimp- Harrell.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Paul -pimp- Harrell.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>34287644
file didn't send
>>
>>34285317
>He'd be funny if he wasn't so obviously serious about the whole thing.
see: >>34287658
>>
>>34286240
Gel isn't supposed to replicated performance in flesh, it's a standard to compare different performances you dense fucking retard. No, you're not a retard, because even retards know this, you're less than that.
>>
>>34285264
Very unexpected for Alton Brown to lile guns.
>>
>>34287834
Why? He likes knives.
>>
>>34285317
>Perhaps because he's a fudd

So has Fudd just lost all meaning or is it just summertime?
>>
lol is this guy retarded?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PPwHmQLm28
>>
I liked his video on the Miami shootout.
>>
>>34288213
Are you? You seem to think that an insult is an argument.
>>
>>34288213
Tell me what's wrong with that video?
>>
>>34287627
Most of the BG tests ive seen have averaged anywhere from 9" to 14" IIRC. Haven't seen one without at least some lazy pellets in the ~11" range that i can recollect. Not a problem #1 buck tends to have. They get all 15-18" of pen in my experience.

Really would be reluctant to trust any shot on the lower end of things as round low mass projectiles like that have quite the reputation for deflecting off bone and penetrating non linearly
>>
>>34280222
it's not like it's permanent, you retard.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.