[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question time. If someone were planning on committing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 34

File: 7.62.jpg (43KB, 1154x1154px) Image search: [Google]
7.62.jpg
43KB, 1154x1154px
Serious question time.

If someone were planning on committing suicide, but only had a Mosin Nagant, how likely are they to succeed?

Would the entry/exit wound at point blank in their mouth be enough to destroy the brainstem properly?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>34279365
It would be easier to point the gun at an angle and impale yourself on the bayonet.
>>
>>34279365
You'd leave stain on ceiling. But you must be strong comrade, for mothah Russia.

Or drink yourself to death with proper Russian vodka (Google Everclear).
>>
>>34279372
So like, attach the bayonet, shoot into skull, and fall forward onto said bayonet?
>>
>>34279378
No shooting required. Just fall onto the spear that is your gun.
>>
>>34279365
the prefered method of suicide for mosin nagant user is to charge an MG 42
>>
>>34279365
It would blow your head clean off. Be careful, though. If it misses your brain, it'll blow your face off but leave you alive and in great pain. If you want to take your own life, your best best is self suffocation.
>>
>>34279365
How about you talk to someone and try to get some help first? If that doesn't work get a trash bag and a bundle of helium balloons. That way you don't help fuck over the rest of us and you get an open casket funeral.
>>
>>34279400
is this photo from top secret nazi time travel experiments???
>>
>>34279411
>How about you talk to someone and try to get some help first?
That's mean, if OP can't commit suicide on his own, convincing someone else to hold the rifle is not cool. Not to mention will be considered murder in most states.
>>
>>34279404
Looked into it but most commercial helium available is diluted. Can you find me a link to a tank with at least 90% helium?

>>34279411
Tried getting help, didn't really work. Just lost my job as well. Kind of at my wit's end here.
>>
>>34279400
Is that the new call of duty?
>>
>>34279423
yep the nazis sent all their best men and soldiers into the year 2125 after the fall of man to build a new blanco-republican Rome in the ashes of the primitive waste land that became Europe with their advanced technology.
>>
What about a 12 gauge with 9 pellet double aught buckshot? Even with shit aim wouldnt your head half explode
>>
>>34279438
It's Empire Earth 3: Early Access.
>>
>>34279438
Not diverse enough
>>
>>34279463
Wish I could get one but pretty broke and Cali makes it a bitch to get a weapon quickly. Suppose I could rent one at a local range and do myself in there, but I don't want them to be forced to close because of it.
>>
>>34279436
Gas as in automotive fumes. Quit being a bitch and make the world your oyster. You literally want to die at this point. Go do some cool shit that normal people wouldn't do. Be a martyr for some cause you believe in. Do something with your life besides another mope who killed himself.
>>
>>34279470
No Im asking myself, would it be an instant death if someone did it even with not dead on aim up towards the brain

never want to do it im just curious
>>
File: IMG_1466.jpg (95KB, 540x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1466.jpg
95KB, 540x566px
Don't do it OP -- unless you're a liberal. Jk, watch this video. If you want to die, "destroy" your identity and circumstances..

https://youtu.be/e5Cy_3nX-64
>>
File: IMG_2944.jpg (23KB, 308x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2944.jpg
23KB, 308x477px
>>34279365
With the bullet you're going to use take a file and grind the tip off, it will mushroom super quick and deliver way more energy upon impact, you'll have to manually insert it into the chamber and it will permafuck your barrel but I don't think you'll give much of a shit.
>>
>>34279543
Thanks anon, that's good advice
>>
File: 1479764668814.jpg (37KB, 480x438px) Image search: [Google]
1479764668814.jpg
37KB, 480x438px
>>34279470

>your a lil bitch bro

In all honestly, ive considered if im truly at my wits end

>Pack bugout bag
>Loadup firearms
>Extract all cash
>Liquidate all assets
>Choose a direction on a compass by flipping a four times
>Head that direction
>Jason borne
> Target gang members, police, people, things, buildings , kidnap hotties, dispose of said hotties when done
>Keep moving in said direction until funds or the feds catchup with me; whichever first
>If funds : Knock over a bank or crackhouse
>If feds : Watch the news for a nationwide manhunt

Just you know, do everything we dont do in modern society... use what skills and sense i have acquired over the years to evade detection and see how long i last
Bring back the true american wild west outlaw in the 21st century
Enjoy life until that final gunfight

See you on the news!
Whats stopping you anon ?
Do it ?
What do you have to lose ?
Live my dream for me.
Go now.
See you space cowboy
>>
>Wants to kill himself
>Only owns Mosin
As always, the solution is to buy another gun
>>
>Rifle is made by and old hand at it in 1942
>He is missing several fingers from german shrapnel in the previous war
>He wants to make sure this mosin is superior in build to the one his best bud Petr had in the Great War
>Petr is no longer alive
>He is under threat of gulag if he doesn't work fast. Most around him rush, but he works accurately and well, a rare talent in a Russia suffering years of famine, purges, and now a horrifically violent war
>junkers bombers hit dangerously close to the factory
>the craftsman wipes the insulation dust that fell from the ceiling off his prideful rifle and the workbench and finishes his task, racking it and onto another

Later:

>first young idealistic communist who gets this piece of wood and steel does as his political officer says
>he thinks of his beloved homeland savaged by the scars of warfare
>he thinks of the children needing protection by his hand
>he thinks of his comrades beside him who will fight to the gates of hell with him
>he thinks of Stalin's urging to not take a step back
>he dares not think of failing him or what that entails
>he thinks of the dastardly germans that he points the bayonet towards
>he charges, with an oooooooraah, flanked by men in the same fresh uniform as he with the same fresh rifles
>they all bleed the same fresh blood as mortars and machine guns decimate their attempted assault
>he thinks of his mother as he desperately clutches his rifle, a burning in his chest and a narrowing of his sight making firing it now impossible, as impossible as breathing is becoming
>>
>>34279597
Then some faggot buys it from a pawn shop and threatens to kill himself with it
>>
>>34279597
cont.

>many hours later, finally another ruskiman lays his hands on this rifle
>pragmatic, at the ripe old infantryman age of 28
>he carries it, takes potshots to keep a german combat engineer's head down for his comrade with the DP-28 to finish off
>a man who uses the rifle well, but never has his bullets taste flesh. They ping on armored steel, splinter concrete, and send sandbags bursting their contents
>this man does not think, he fights
>he survives
>survives long enough to earn a submachinegun, and his first surprised confirmed kill with it
>man who takes the mosin promises she'll be recirculated to a fresh recruit

>he lied
>the rifle narrowly avoids getting cut up for subgun barrels, and instead gets caked with perserving fluids and shelved in a warehouse, the doors close, darkness surrounds the three line sentinels, waiting for their time to defend the motherland again

>rich asshole buys them
>ships them to the US for some greenbacks
>dorito-pawed OP buys this rifle
>de-cosmolines it, fires it
>even treasures it
>eventually in fit of depression kills himself with it

That is a horrifically undignified first kill for such a weapon.
>>
>>34279566
But I'm hap- conten-

I'm ok with shitposting on 4chan, drinking heavily, masturbating, then crying myself to sleep too.
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 880x660px
Seriously though would one barrel of pic related in the roof of the mouth make you instantly lights out
>>
use a soft point

and for the love of fuck do it outside
>>
>>34279561
Don't mention it, and be sure to tell Jesus that chubby futa girls are my fetish.
>>
File: 1461173059543.png (141KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
1461173059543.png
141KB, 500x392px
>>34279365
Do a flip off of a tall building, set yourself on fire or do that neat glue hanging trick where it will look like you ripped your own head off. There are so many cooler ways to go out than with some fucking shit-tier commie milsurp. Don't become a statistic contributing to the number of gun deaths. Even if you're dead, that still affects the land of the living.
>>
File: 1488305833495.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488305833495.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
>>34279365
Yes you fucking retard, of course it would. Its a military rifle in a military caliber, designed and built to kill human beings. If you shoot yourself in the head with it you will fucking die.

Don't kill yourself though, that shits gay.
>>
http://addiction.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Depression_Hotlines
If serious please just call one first. Despair is a bitch, but it passes.
>>
>>34279365
Before you off yourself you should oil up all the floors in your house and tar-&-feather trap the doors. Also try to fit as many dildos in your ass as possible.

y'know, give the paramedics and police a story to tell their wives about.
>>
>>34279719
Yea but just because its a military rifle doesn't mean that it's a 100% chance of death, pretty much everything above .30 caliber is going to disable you and most of the time kill you, and if not then you can always be shot again. Suicides different you don't have someone that's going to shoot you 3-4 times to make sure.
>>
why would you kill yourself when instead you could take out some isis soldiers with you

or fuck it like go to mexico and take on a cartel singlehandedly

if you're gonna die, die beautifully
>>
>>34279784
not op but would a 12 gauge with 00 buck work (9 pellet) would it actually blow the top of your head off lol
>>
>>34279799
I've seen it do about as much, it's not like in the movies but it's a decent plate of skull that comes out.
>>
>>34279436
A plastic bag tied around your face should do the job, but seriously, don't kill yourself. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I promise you that whatever problem you have now will seem small in a matter of time. There were times when I thought all my happy days were behind me, but I was wrong. Sooner or later, your luck will turn.
>>
>>34279813
wouldnit probably be semi instant death? im not suicidal i just wonder if people who do it lay there thinking about it as they die. that sounds bad
>>
>>34279642
yup
>>
File: Rifle Suicide.jpg (52KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
Rifle Suicide.jpg
52KB, 500x669px
>>34279365

You would be very likely to succeed. Press the rifle up under your chin, closer to the back near your throat than toward your chin, and angle it toward the back of your head, and really pressed it in there. When you pull the trigger, the bullet will start traveling through your skull. Gas will be trailing behind the bullet under enormous pressure which will promptly expand inside your skull. By the time pierces the back of your head, the pressure will be of sufficient levels that it will attempt to quickly escape from the hole the bullet made and pop your head like a balloon.
>>
op don't do it. every single person who has survived a suicide attempt off the golden gate has recounted immediately regretting their decision to step off the bridge
>>
>>34279894
would it be instant
>>
>>34279903
Because Death laughed at them on the way down and was like "Nigga, here's something else to add to the list of shit you're a failure at."
>>
>>34279913
How long do you think it will take a bullet to travel 3 inches, it is going 2700+ FPS....
>>
>>34279913
Essentially
>>
>>34279913

It certainly would, if you didn't fuck it up. One instant here, the next instant not. It doesn't get any quicker than that. I would prefer to die that way than some unexpected heart attack, and survive the heart attack and have to see my family all sad as shit for a couple weeks before I finally die. Shit like that is horrifying.

On the other hand, I would hate to blow my brains out and leave my family hanging.
>>
File: mpa30t-35rd-pistol-threaded.png (270KB, 579x463px) Image search: [Google]
mpa30t-35rd-pistol-threaded.png
270KB, 579x463px
>>34279365
Been there man, trust me it get better. 2 years ago I had 10,000 dollars stole from me, lost my gun rights, and was looking at serious time for Aggravated assault.

Now i got a job and this sonofabitch (pic related)
>>
>>34279913
Sorta, you'd still be concious for a few seconds before all the blood drains out of your brain.
>>
>>34279930
i just mean that even i the brain stem isnt hit but the brain is still fucked up ina few places (buckshot) could paramedics save you even if they were already there when younpulled the trigger?
>>
>>34279566
Or plan B, Look up the sex offender registry, kill em off and seize assets.
>>
Op.
You have to make it through this.
The depression is your mind rejecting the world around you.
You are awaken to the fact that things aren't right.
You no longer fear death, you will now truly be able to live.
Your job loss is a force at work greater than yourself, shedding ties and commitments.
Ascension is approaching.
Don't kill yourself.
It's time to find a purpose.
>>
>>34279942
Gorgeous

Op dont kill urself. I was suicidal and got into heroin, it actually was so much fun i felt like there was at least something to live for. If u od, u go out in a beautyful dream. Shooting yourself is a waste. Smell the flowers, first at least...
>>
>>34279986
Yeah, or go to europe where an adult can fuck a 14 year old and just kill everybody.
>>
>>34279894
Nice legs

>>34279365
Seriously though, why do it? There's help everywhere in this country if you'd just ask
>>
>>34280092
Would you still fuck? I think I would, if it was fresh and still warm.
>>
File: oihvhDI.jpg (22KB, 350x351px) Image search: [Google]
oihvhDI.jpg
22KB, 350x351px
>>34280047
That only applies to muslims.
>>
File: MuDPK27.png (303KB, 358x532px) Image search: [Google]
MuDPK27.png
303KB, 358x532px
>>34279470
>Suppose I could rent one at a local range and do myself in there
Because of incidents caused by people with the same idea, most gun ranges don't rent to people flying solo.
>>
Maybe a person would be better off thinking about how they can overcome the problems of their life so that they can get back on track and then once back on track, expand their gun collection.
>>
>>34279942
storytime motherfucker
>>
>>34279365
>Asking for a friend.

Everyone says that.
>>
>>34279470

Why would you be that guy who had to just fuck up everyone else's day for no reason? Someone has to clean that shit up dude.

Goes to show you how selfish people who commit suicide are, just the worst kind of cunts.
>>
tell "freind" to drink lots of vodka and be strong for mother russia everything works out even if it is fucking shit tier right now
>>
>>34279957
you would bleed out in like less than a minute IF your brain somehow isnt fucked beyond working (which it will be )
>>
>>34279365
Don't be a pussy, go shoot up some gangbangers.
>>
File: 1479427177987.jpg (32KB, 720x637px) Image search: [Google]
1479427177987.jpg
32KB, 720x637px
Just make sure it's at the right angle. Maybe wrap a string around the stock to the trigger for easier facilitation?

If done correctly, you won't have half your head.
>>
What if instead you made an attempt to travel somewhere and see the world first? Talk to people or something. Or better yet be cool and go shoot some gangbangers like someone said. If you don't want to hurt anyone i would suggest jumping off a very high building and carrying the rifle with you so you can shoot yourself before you hit the ground. You've got millions of ways to die and you only want to shoot yourself? C'mon man at least be creative.
>>
File: malawi.jpg (231KB, 1882x798px) Image search: [Google]
malawi.jpg
231KB, 1882x798px
>>
>>34279365
Sell your gun
Sell everything else your own
Buy lots of heroin
Go out in a dream
>>
>>34279365
Idiot
>>
>>34279930
0.00001028806th of a second
>>
>>34279947
How the fuck can you be conscious if your brain is completely destroyed?
>>
>>34279365
Serious answer: shoot it at some corrupt ass evil motherfuckers like Podesta, the Clintons, Soros, the Rothschilds, mainstream fake news bigwigs, and any of their close associates. Despite being a bunch of gun grabbers, they'll have guys around who can shoot back, who are also scum.

Try to make yourself look crazy so nobody blames me for suggesting this even though I know damn well the CIA can tell it was me who told you. Speaking of spies, don't even try to go after them. They'll stop you before you even walk out your front door. And they'll make it look like an accident too.
>>
>>34279484
rifle to the brain. any caliber at point blank.
>>yea kiddo ur ded
>>
>>34279365
special bullet mirror only available at certain gunstores.
Set mirror against tree.
Take aim at yourself in mirror.
Fire!
Bullet strike mirror
and reflect itself back to you
>>
>>34279642
r u retarded
yes one gorjerion times
>>
>>34279428
Fucking kek
>>
I just saw some IS execution videos a few days ago on my FB(some Arabic IA page). Anyway they were executing people point black with M91s, they were putting the puzzle on the front of their teeth and pulling the trigger. It looked about as instantaneous as could be
>>
>>34279365
Shotgun would be a better bet, but if you're gonna kill yourself you might as well join the Marines that way when you die you can at least pretend you made a difference.
>>
>>34279484
Use the 3" 15 pellet 00 buck for extra assurance.
>>
>>34284014
This pretty much
>>
File: bazinga.gif (3MB, 222x400px) Image search: [Google]
bazinga.gif
3MB, 222x400px
>>34279365

People forget about being shot through de Heart like it isnt somehow More Lethal than being hit in the head.

I mean there's so much shock and force from that you probably wont feel anything more than alot of pressure and warmth (like a truck just parked its wheel on your chest)

How long does it take to Faint? Because thats gonna make you warm and sleepy right quick. And 15 seconds tops youll be lights out, for good.
>>
File: he carve out him heart.jpg (53KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
he carve out him heart.jpg
53KB, 480x270px
>>34286634
>>
>>34279930
I don't know, I don't use a shit tier measurement system.
>>
>>34285117
So what? You can't be arrested for suggesting shit.
>>
>>34286634
Problem is it's a lot easier to miss your heart. Chest/heart shots only have a ~65% fatality rate, compared to 99% for shotgun to the head. You can really only fuck up a head shot if you aim through your face or load blanks.
>>
>>34286998
Do people get their 12 gauge blanks and buck shot mixed up a lot? I mean... the person would have to be suicidal, own 12 gauge blanks for some reason, throw them into a box of regular shot shells and not notice the *slight* difference in weight? I'm sure this happens everyday
>>
>>34279470
An hero and suicide bomb feinstein.

Faggot.
>>
>>34285117
>shoot people who are pushing for gun control
>give remaining gungrabbers more evidence against gun ownership, as well as a martyr to support their cause
bad idea is bad. also
>>
>>34286927
that's where ur wrong kiddo
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-text-suicide-20170616-story.html
>>
>>34279597
>>34279615
>>34279719
Mosins are mega cringe.
>>
>>34286998
If you fuck up a chest shot you can shoot again.
>>
>>34281168
>being this new
>>
>>34279365
Wouldn't the best place to shoot yourself is slightly above the spot between your eyes where SWAT snipers are trained to shoot for a instant kill?
>>
>>34279365
absolutely, but I only purchase x54 in soft point. ymmv
>>
>>34279913
Someone link to the no face pictures of failed suicides. So basically your life still suck but you have no jaw, no eyes and no nose.
>>
>>34289299
please for the love of god post this if you have it
>>
>>34279719
>greatest sniper
>>34287475
Yup
>>
File: bait6.png (111KB, 562x1302px) Image search: [Google]
bait6.png
111KB, 562x1302px
>>34279719
>greatest sniper
>>
>>34289299
One dude who did that came to our school to talk about not doing meth, and how it made him shoot his face off. The lights were off for his presentation till the end so we couldnt see his face. Hella gross, they took his forehead skin and made him a nose out of it, looked like that Orc from The Hobbit movies.
>>
>>34289814
http://www.facingthedragon.org/

this dude.
>>
Don't do it dude, not with a gun. Don't be a statistic for the eventual disarmament.
>>
>>34289789

Not only was it the weapon of the best sniper to ever live, but it was also the rifle of the second best. And the third. And the fourth. You have to get to the eleventh most prolific sniper of all time before you finally get to someone using something other than a Mosin.
>>
>>34280157
Lol no it doesnt burger.
>>
>>34279436

Highs and lows buddy, sometimes its gotta rain.
>>
>>34279615
>rich asshole buys them
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
>>
>>34279566
>until feds catch up
Literally the first crime.
Sorry boy, you're not clyde and there will be no nation wide manhunt
>>
>>34279992
I didn't believe this until it happened
I'm grinding away to become a prosecutor, then a senator
Then it's out of this world but president. If you guys see a preSident candidate in 2040 that says Yuuge instead of huge, vote for him god Damnet
>>
>>34279543
OP please join the marines or some shit. Way better than killing yourself, and likely the same end result.
>>
File: me and my mosin.png (178KB, 832x655px) Image search: [Google]
me and my mosin.png
178KB, 832x655px
>>34289562
Blasphemer
>>
>>34279436

Nitrogen is better. No panic reaction. And it can be easily sourced at home beer brewing stores.
>>
File: shotgun suicide attempt.jpg (42KB, 736x509px) Image search: [Google]
shotgun suicide attempt.jpg
42KB, 736x509px
>>34289299
>>34279913
>>34279894
>>34279365
Sorry, but the only copy of this video that I know of is age restricted. It's of a failed shotgun suicide attempt in Maryland. Film starts with a State Trooper Helicopter landing at Baltimore Shock Trauma with the patient. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH6Cl1Gzv80

This video shows a guy after a lengthy recovery and various surgeries in the aftermath of his failed gun2face suicide. He is blind and permanently disfigured. He spent two months in a coma.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC-eUpJsP-Q
>>
File: fallout_new_vegas.jpg (80KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
fallout_new_vegas.jpg
80KB, 852x480px
>>34279400
oh shit i didnt know they were filming another night at the museum
>>
hes absolutely fine

thats a high power rifle cartridge

just dont fuck up the angle and go for the brain stem if its a mouth shot and you're good. If you're retarded not even a shotgun can be enough because the pellets are concentrated the first centimeters
>>
>>34289299
>>34279913
>>34279894
>>34279365
If you fuck up, it will make your current problems seam like nothing by comparison.
>>
File: Failed firearm suicide.jpg (80KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Failed firearm suicide.jpg
80KB, 1024x640px
>>34289299
>>34279913
>>34279894
>>34279365
>>
>>34279436
my MIL did the car in the garage thing successfully. I still drive the car.

Hey, free Lexus LS400.

But anyway, once I get my oncology report back I'm checking out with a shot to the chest.
>>
>>34279436
>Looked into it but most commercial helium available is diluted
With what, exactly?
>>
>>34294098
What's wrong?
>>
>>34294098
MIL?
>>
>>34279484
Jump infront of a train and at least hinder Commiefornias capabilities.
>>
File: 1495953302337.jpg (63KB, 752x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495953302337.jpg
63KB, 752x500px
>>34294126
AIDS
>>
>>34279470
>but I don't want them to be forced to close because of it.
Wait, that can happen there? I know of a range in my area that had two suicides with rental guns within the last few years and they haven't been forced to close or anything like that.
>>
File: whitetiger.jpg (67KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
whitetiger.jpg
67KB, 500x333px
>>34294148
family history of colon cancer. about to lose house on foreclosure, 17 years chronic pain from unrelated, bipolar wife who's on 3rd behavioral lockdown this year alone, no job, savings nearly gone, can't afford to re-register car in new state, car on last legs anyway. Can't afford to even move. No living family, wife's crazy has driven away all friends.

the usual shit. just waiting for the Sheriff to bang on the door every day.
>>
>>34294269
Leave wife?
>>
>>34294319
prob no money to do it with
>>
File: jew.jpg (74KB, 780x737px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
74KB, 780x737px
>>34286894
fuck you
>>
>>34294319
I love my wife. Not her fault she has real and truly diagnosed bi-polar. No different than if she had appendicitis, makes her miserable. Also inb4 substance abuse - she's not that way, even though she also gets a fuckton of meds for 2 annular tears in her spine.
>>
>>34279400
German Zeitreise Pioniere instructing Roman legionar cir. 99 bce. Colorized, taken from Russian archives
>>
>>34294557
You love her, yet you're about to quit life on her and probably fuck up an already fucked up person's mind.

please save mental gymnastics for yourself
>>
>>34294036
>>34294070
>>34294084
How the hell did these guys only blow a hole through their face? Is 00 buck not enough, or were they using birdshot or something?
>>
File: x5 Millia cries for her sister.jpg (23KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
x5 Millia cries for her sister.jpg
23KB, 400x225px
>>34286634
wtf is that a bottomless pit of death at toyland ?
>>
>>34294967
It's all about the angle.
>>
>>34292302
operative word "them" retard
>>
>>34294557
If you love your wife how can you leave her like that? Imagine how far she'd fall if you offed yourself mate. I've played with the idea myself but I just lost my mother and if I pulled the trigger now it would wreck my dad. You have an impact on people, and people count on you. It's shit and it's not fair but you gotta pull through.
>>
>>34292321
80% of murders in the US go unsolved. There just isn't resources to look into each Jamal that gets shot over crack rocks or whatever.
there'd either have to be a discernable pattern connecting killings to get local police to care, let alone the feds.
>>
>>34279543
How will it permafuck your barrel?
>>
>>34279566
>space cowboy.
Damn it I thought I wasn't going to cry tonight.
>>
>>34294192
fire will solve
>>
>>34279400
>TFW you ally with useless NPCs in Civ
>>
File: hiv.jpg (42KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
hiv.jpg
42KB, 500x350px
>>34296546
>>
>>34279365
The shockwave pressure spike alone out of the barrel would be fucking devastating.

Don't be a faggot and do that though. You'll only give gungrabbing faggots more ammunition(pun intended)...and for old 80 year old surplus shit at that.
>>
>>34279365
Don't killer yourself with a gun faggot. That makes it harder for us to get guns. Pull a Hannah Baker and slit your fucking wrists or do it some other way so you can fade out of existence or don't do it at all. Already got enough trouble with niggers meddling with shit.
>>
File: It_keeps_me_going.png (148KB, 655x600px) Image search: [Google]
It_keeps_me_going.png
148KB, 655x600px
>>34297074
>>
>>34279470
McVeigh Feinstein while you are in the truck
>>
File: chuckling danes.jpg (64KB, 538x482px) Image search: [Google]
chuckling danes.jpg
64KB, 538x482px
>>34294015
> that filename
>>
File: image-20160110_183537.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image-20160110_183537.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
Step one, reach down between your legs. Feel a pair there? Then proceed to step 2.

Step 2: grab pair and give a firm yet gentle grip.

Step 3: go find some pallet wood. Craigslist, dumpsters, really behind any industrial park business

Step 4: use claw hammer, pry bar, or rubber mallet to knock boards off of pallet. Do this at home or on site, whatever is easier.

Step 5: go to local hardware store. Grab wood stain, sanding sponges, scrubbing brush, foam brushes, and polyurethane.

Step 6: take pallet wood and pry any nails out that remain. Tap long ones in before pulling.

Step 7: scrub wood with brush and water. Let dry.

Step 8: sand the shit out of that fucking wood. Keep going until you see grain.

Step 8: take 2 of the support boards (long and thick) and cut them evenly in half. You'll use these for your frame. Cut the other support board into 4 even pieces, these will be your legs.

Step 9: nail all four pieces together to make a box frame.

Step 10: cut top boards down to size of frame. Start screwing them in to frame.

Step 11: sand new surface of boards again and make sure all dust is brushed off.

Step 11: begin staining. Use sponge or regular brush and a minwax stain, stir or shake it up first. Red Oak is bomb. Just paint it on like you're painting a wall. Paint all over that motherfucker.

Step 12: wipe stain with a towel, this will remove excess. Do this right after you finish covering table. Let dry.

Step 13: use sponge brush to paint polyurethane on surface. Let dry. Once dry sand lightly with very fine grit sandpaper, apply another coat. Repeat as desired.

Step 14: once dry, use #0000 steel wool to buff out any bubbles or bumps.

Do this again until you feel better. I fucking guarantee you'll feel a million times better.
>>
>>34298021
What if OP doesn't have the necessary equipment to proceed to step 2?
>>
>>34298134

Then continue on with all steps and then might feel growth in that area.
>>
>>34279400
Top kike
>>
>>34279470
christ, it's 10 fucking days

i'd say kys but you're an impulsive retard, so go over to africa and let the niggers rape and eat your corpse instead
>>
File: victor.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
victor.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>34281137
Here is the short version
>Be me
>broke college kid trying to get an education yet not doing the best
>mom divorces dad and get boyfriend
> typical human scum albino wigger dope fiend
>"Whig" steals shit and does drugs in my house
>Whig brings in additional dope fiends to steal shit
>Confront mother but the bitch is stupid and ignores my concerns
>get old ass .32 revolver
>start carrying that bastard around and brandishing it when necessary
>mother demands i get rid of it
>I do (as in hide that bastard)
---
>be 3 am
>notice my golf clubs are missing
>wake bitch up and tell her to deal with her wigger boyfriend
>wigger gets angry when I wake up bitch at 3am
> Wigger uses chimp out
>I draw and cylinder dump towards that bastard
>2 shots hit my car door, 3 shot miss, and the final shot hits in square in the ass

>Call cops
>try to explain the situation to the cops
>get arrested, booked into county jail and charged with aggravated assault
>"ass bandit" gets treated at the hospital, because he had no insurance they left the bullet in him
>sonofabitch ransacks my room while im in jail
>steals guns, knives, and other valuables
>gets protective order saying I can't return home
---
>spend 3 days in county jail
>spill my guts without a lawyer to investigator after booking (DON'T FUCKING DO THIS!)
>wanted to kill myself
>tried starving and thirsting myself to death
>got tired of the bullshit after skipping 3 meals
>got taken down to the on site courtroom where some "urbanites" laughed about my shot placement
>got brought in front of a judge where i met a lawyer, the first person i recognized from the outside
>got bailed out, haven't showered in 3 days so I smell horrible.
>Go visit family, then go lay low out in the country.
>>
File: lol.jpg (8KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
8KB, 266x190px
>>34298973
pt.2

>Get some generous donations from family and live like a bacherlor at my grandma's, (grandmother wasn't living here atm due to recent injury)

>drink cheap wine and feel sorry about myself
>talk with an investigator to try and track down my stolen property
>Notice that my bank account was drained
>I do some leg work and discovered bitch drained my accounts
>Tried to sue the bitch
>Did not get the money back but I got my car title
>Search for a job everywhere until I got hired at a taco bell
>Was my first job and I was very shy, got put on register and got better at it
>Bought a freaking crossbow incase the crackheads retaliated
>made some decent money
---
>Assbandit get arrest a couple of times
>once for paraphernalia
>once for theft
>and the final nail in the coffin is him getting arrested for aggravated child molestation
----
>a year later I go back to court
>lawyer does some magic
>gets the case dropped
>ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?
>So many feels
>much later get gun back
>life goes on
>assbandit get 25 years in prison

Sure im still in debt from college and lost a lot of shit but hey, I'm alive
>>
>>34299044
>>34298973
Jesus. The stupidity of grown-ass adults never fails to astound me. What happened to your mother?
>>
>>34279365
>>34279436
>>34294098
>>34294269
>>34294557
Well, I've thought a lot about it from time to time myself. >>34279566 is kind of describing what I would do if I had to go Walter White.

I'd focus on things that would improve the country though, leave rambling manifestos, I've long ago decided that I'd probably go right for every executive of every parasitical corporation (telecomms, oil, coal, etc) that's fucked us all over for over a century and their bought politicians. I'd blow up pipelines, burn down buildings, prey on obvious gang members for cash and keep moving.

I imagine I could get pretty far before the disease kills me.

Or I'd OD somewhere along the way. Just get a lot of heroin or something nice like that.
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.