[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/phile here. I know practically nothing about the military,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 234902834098.jpg (125KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
234902834098.jpg
125KB, 2560x1600px
/x/phile here. I know practically nothing about the military, but I always wondered if they had any set protocols for supernatural phenomenon, similar to calling in UFO's or something. Would any branch have something to that extent or would it be more of a CIA type of deal?
>>
Presumably it would be tracked by radar and intercepted by fighters, the same as any other air contact.

The government is so leaky these days that they'd probably announce what they saw in a press conference just so they could beat the next Snowden to the punch and maintain some control over the story.
>>
>>34274765
They have set protocols for everything. Situations are assessed for risk on a likelihood/severity scale. It doesn't mean anything other than they decided the situation was somewhere on that matrix worth having a procedure for.
>>
>>34274765
One of my old highschool teachers in Michigan claims when he was with the coast guard they filmed a UFO over Lake Michigan. Protocol was to mail the video to a specific address out of state. They did and never heard word back. No one from higher up ever mentioned it.
>>
File: IMG_6366.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6366.gif
646KB, 512x481px
>>34274765

This is the government that had soldiers take shit loads of acid in hopes they could see Russian airbases with telepathy what do you think?
>>
>>34274919
I still believe that that whole project was just an excuse to trip balls on the government's dime
>>
>>34275865
They also spiked coffee machines with it just to see what happens. The CIA killed three or four employees that way, they jumped out windows.
>>
>>34275887
False flag
>>
>>34274765
I don't know about the military, but I had a policy analyst person as a teacher in school once; he said that they pretty commonly planned against things like UFO attacks or monster insurrections and other such silliness.

His example was a vampire attack; it's all fun and games until they realized that they don't really have a way of quickly getting large volumes of blood to people who need blood. So they started an initiative to look at how they handle stocks of blood and getting them around to people whose blood tests come up as "Needs More Blood". No one in the office would have thought of that had they not run that vampire exercise, because who thinks of blood that much? But it could totally happen that some major thing happens where a lot of people need a lot of blood, and there's not enough blood to go around (or if there is, it's not getting around quickly enough). Basically, OP, what I'm saying is give me some of your blood.
>>
>>34275964
I ad meself a giggle.
>>
>>34275964
>T. DrĂ¡cula
>>
>>34275887
You're telling me the CIA of all organizations doesn't know about acid trips?
>>
>>34276017
Acid was pretty new at the time and the CIA's directors and their underlings have never been particularly 'with it'.
>>
>>34276017
They do -now-, partially because they drugged a bunch of people to see what would happen.
>>
>>34274907
>Mail in a video
Was Jefferson Franklin president?
>>
That branch isn't even formally listed, more secret than Majestic 12.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.