[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I been watching some mafia movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4921.png (873KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4921.png
873KB, 640x1136px
Common folks can't afford to fight the mafia, so they turn to them for protection.

Does having a better weapon (ar15) makes you better protected from mafia nowadays?

Do we fear for kissing our life or the fear of getting our life fucked up by the "mafia" who has more gun and more resources to fuxk you up?

Like I'm the post nam era, there is always a mafia vs dindu gansta rivalry, I just found that the gangsta always seems very weak ( who only has pure violence, but doesn't give a fuck) comparing to the mafia ( who has more power)
>>
What the hell are you on about? The Mob's a shitshow of what it used to be, it basically runs a few illegal gambling ops, a little bit of drugrunning, and some CP rings. That's it.
>>
File: thinking a lot.png (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
thinking a lot.png
43KB, 500x500px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>34272136
Maybe I'm too hungover, but what the actual fuck are you talking about? Was that even English
>>
>>34272136
Always fear for kissing of life, because kissing is gay.
>>
>>34272136
only way to fight gangs is to make your own gang and give them all guns.

gang's don't required to be drug bangers you can just get a group of friends and buy a whole bunch of land and set up no trespassing signs and kill and crib-ploods that step on your property.

This group of people is what's called at a community, which is not seen very much anymore.
>>
>>34272136
the mob doesnt like to engage in open street war so muh ar15 won't really protect you from them buying out the building your store is in and jacking up the rent until you leave and other such economic aggression that is within their power
>>
>>34273337
Op here, drunk too
>>
>>34272136
if you can give an ar15 and bullet proof vest to every
family member and train them in counter mafia tactics (searching for explosives in their vehicles every time they will use them, losing a tail, etc) then you might have a chance punisher.
>>
>>34272136
Gangs are dangerous because they have no fear of the legal consequences of the escalation of violence. You can have all the heavy weapons and shit you want, but if you're not willing to face capital punishment/life without parole, Trey and Tyrone are going to beat you every time.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.