[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FN FNC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: FNC.jpg (139KB, 660x440px)
FNC.jpg
139KB, 660x440px
where the FUCK does a man go to get an FN FNC, and why is nobody making clones of them like they did the Hi Power?
>>
>>34269579
Gunbroker. And because there is no market. Why buy a $2000 gun with no aftermarket when I can buy an AR for $400?
>>
>>34269598
because i like that gun specifically
>>
>>34269598
Maybe because they like it and they already have an AR?
>tripfag
Oh, my bad, tripfags can't understand basic things.
>>
>>34269598
neck yourself tripfag
>>
>>34269657
Well the market certainly shows otherwise. Things that aren't a AR don't sell as well.
>>34269664
(You)
>>
>>34269598
Fuck off tripfag
>>
>>34269775
>you're not allowed to want a cool and interesting rifle because another cheaper one exists
i bet you don't buy clothes that look good because all you need is tennis shoes and loose jeans
>>
>Why won't companies invest money into something that won't turn a profit?
One of life's great mysteries I guess.
>>
>>34269942
Frankly I don't understand why ARs and AKs are everywhere to the extent that they are?
Why do so many companies have their own version? At some point there has to be too much completion I'd figure.

Meanwhile, the next guy to make an FNC clone would be the ONLY guy to, meaning EVERYONE who wanted an FNC would go to them.
>>
>>34270007
>Meanwhile, the next guy to make an FNC clone would be the ONLY guy to, meaning EVERYONE who wanted an FNC would go to them.
That's a lot of money to invest in something that gun buying public has almost no interest in. Like I said, why would someone spend 2000+ on a rifle that cannot perform better than a 400 AR, needs different mags, and has no aftermarket? Because you're a collector? Collectors already have the FNCs that were out there in the first place for 3500. So there is no real market. People don't want to spend that kind of money. They want a $500 rifle. And the only real option for that is the AR, which means that's what people are going to buy and that's what companies are going to develope.
>>
>>34269579
Does FN still own the design? Could be a big reason why no one is making them.
>>
>>34270140
At this point, no. The design is too old. Not to mention Fn probably doesn't have that much interest in protecting the fnc now
>>
File: smug cat execution.png (40KB, 380x234px) Image search: [Google]
smug cat execution.png
40KB, 380x234px
>>34270076
>needs different mags
>>
>>34270076
so why do VZ2008s, STG clones, and Tantals exist?
why not just a AK or AR?
>>
>>34270245
Parts kits so they're low investment guns. But those are drying up too. In 10 years you won't have anything but ARs and a few custom niche manufactures like HMG and Krebs.
>>
>>34270303
but there's all these PTRS, FN FALs, and other half-exotic guns that i just don't see how the FNC can't be similar
>>
>>34270355
308 rifles, different market. Also tooling for those is well established. But if you want variety that's the market to look at, not 223 rifles. People are willing to pay 2000, 3000, or even 4000 for a .308 rifle.
>>
>>34270355
the G3 and FAL were used in the millions and parts kits from dozens of countries with thousands of rifles are available to import.
>>
File: DSC_0022.jpg (326KB, 1600x1522px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0022.jpg
326KB, 1600x1522px
I just want my AK5C, along with the red dot.
>>
>>34270442
I can't tell you where to find an FNC aside from gunbroker.
However, this link (http://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/showsearchresults.asp?incSale=0&IDSale=0&ProdSort=&PageStyle=h&customfield=0&SearchValues=&exact=0&keyword=AK5&priceFrom=0&priceUntil=9999999&idCategory=15&IdSupplier=&withStock=&IDBrand=0&SKU=&order=3&SFID=&SFNAME=&SFVID=&SFVALUE=&SFCount=) should help you find some of the parts to convert it.

They used to have the hand guards and a stock, but I think they sold out.
>>
>>34269637
>>34269657
>>34269664

How much would you guys pay for an fnc?

Boy I'm getting ready to laugh at you broke asses, i bet you're all about to say "with todays manufacturing tech theres no reason the fnc should cost more than $700."

Kys poorfags. You can't find them because you don't have a good amount of money. You can find anything when you have money.
>>
>>34271248
i already own a semi automatic intermediate cartridge gun, so the next one i get i will gladly pay more money for

I'd pay anything below 4k I'd imagine, and from what I've seen it would hover between 2k and 4k
>>
>>34269775
A rifle that got fucked by an AWB has less of an aftermarket than the AR15. Color me suprised, a tripfag said something retarded!
>>
>>34270557
fuck me, do people buy these things?
>>
>>34271260
>I'd pay anything below 4k I'd imagine, and from what I've seen it would hover between 2k and 4k
There are a few on Gunbroker in that range right now.
>>34271480
So where's the part where I'm wrong? Oh I'm not? Huh.
>>
>>34269579
y'all niggers been watching too much of those girl cartoons.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.