[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think of frangible ammo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: ti2hzyfrou3z[1].jpg (1MB, 3779x2836px) Image search: [Google]
ti2hzyfrou3z[1].jpg
1MB, 3779x2836px
What does /k/ think of frangible ammo?
>>
It's great if you're shooting steel.
>>
>>34269234
>penetrantes neither barriers nor human tissue
Should have just gotten a .22lr then.
>>
>>34269234
If i were her neighbor i'd still feel pretty uncomfortable at someone shooting at my house.
Not to mention constant gunshots all the time.
Unless of course they'd share and i could fuck her.

Oh wait, Fuck i zoomed in on the picture, she looks young.
Look i'm just gonna wait out the front for the party van
>>
reddit. Go and stay go.
>>
File: JEWISH CHILD TORTURE.png (173KB, 422x441px) Image search: [Google]
JEWISH CHILD TORTURE.png
173KB, 422x441px
>>34269234
might as well buy airshit
>>
>>34269277
it's almost like it's meant for training and not defense or something.
>>
>>34269234
i really hope for her neighbors that it's airshit
>>
>>34269308
>Unless of course they'd share and i could fuck her.

go back to /b/
>>
>>34270893
Go back to facebook
>>
>>34269420
Hmmmmm
>>
>>34269234
Is she's at least 13? if Yes im coming over to impregnate her. Young blondes need to be breed young
>>
>>34269234
Is that legal? Shooting towards your neighbor's house, that is.
>>
>>34272403
>13
Fucking sick dude, that's clearly too old
>>
>>34272704
i know but i like milfs
>>
>>34269234
good idea if you aren't shoting at your neighbour's house.
Say anon that's your daughter?
She has beautiful blonde hair, what do you say we'll set our Kids up? My son is a very handsome young gentleman and i just know your girl will be interested in him.
Think about it, who knows maybe in the future you'll become grandfather of a couple cute mixed kids.
>>
>>34269234
Veins on your daughter's right hand look like duck's foot.
>>
>>34269234
But seriously we can't let Frangible Crumpets get his hands on the ice cream scoops.
>>
>>34274667
those aren't veins retard they're tendons, but yes it's pretty gross
>>
>>34269234
Thanks for posting this from Facebook.
>>
>>34269308
>>34269515
>>34272632
It's from some AR15 Facebook group where a guy posted this lice with the title "teaching my teenager to shoot for the first time" as a troll post.
>>
>>34273248
>>34272403
This isn't pol you aren't going to trigger us with these posts we are just going to call you retarded.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.