[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The H&K SL6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: sl6.jpg (23KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
sl6.jpg
23KB, 700x525px
What can you tell me about the SL6, /k/? Is it a very good rifle? Also, what kind of pouches would best fit the 10rd Magazine for it?
>>
>>34268411
Also, I am aware of the exorbitant price on these guns and their magazines, so let's not take that into account.
>>
>>34268411
Local Cabelas wanted $2000 for one. I'd wager most anons don't know what it is. You should check hkpro forums.
>>
>>34268411
Only dealt with one example, owned by a friend , long ago.

Was well made, had an odd jarring recoil, was accurate enough.

He only had two mags, one in the piece, one in a coat pocket.

I remember saying "Wow, if this took G-3 mags, it'd be neat".. He said "Yeah, and then I'd have bought a '91 instead of this".

Gene was always a bit of a 'tech fudd.
>>
>>34268411
>>34268411
I have an SL7
>>
Gun is double shot.
>>
>>34268411
What the mini 14 should have aspired to be.
>>
If mags were more prevalent and were a bit cheaper I would totally get one of my poorfag college budget. Hell I would probably sell all of my other funs and enjoy this and like a Beretta 92S.
>>
>>34268411
from what I understand it suffers from beating its self to death and generally being "meh " it the accuracy department long term. The action does not have a buffer and the bolt ends up smacking the back of the dust cover. The scope mounts are a pain in the ass from what I've read as well.

Basically it was an attempt to get in the sporting market by HK but it really was an after thought. There are several others like the Hk 770 and so forth that improved the weapon, but for the most part it wasn't well received.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.