[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Armor Boi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: coolmax_black_2.jpg (11KB, 300x387px) Image search: [Google]
coolmax_black_2.jpg
11KB, 300x387px
ITT: We discuss Body Armor

Hey /k/, Britfag here. The world is getting more and more tense each day and sometimes you aren't going to be able to shoot first, so lets have a body armor thread. Despite all of our firearm restrictions, there aren't any concerning body armor so thats pretty neat.

I'll start us off. What kind of covert vests do you like to wear on a daily basis, the kind of thing you'd be able to fit discreetly under your clothes? Something comfortable, affordable and not obvious, but also able to at least stop a 9mm and ideally up to a .44 round.

Pic related, its an example of what I'm talking about.
>>
>>34266988
get a stab vest
>>
>>34266988
>there aren't any concerning body armor
Suspicious handling of items

Yeah you're likely to get pulled and asked where you ditched your knife.

You could also be shot because they think you have a bomb vest.
>>
>>34266988

bulletproofme.com its literally the only site i can use.
>>
File: IMG_1333.jpg (239KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1333.jpg
239KB, 1000x1000px
>>34266988
>>
>>34266988
Unless you have SIA licence, work as valuables/ cash delivery crew, are off duty LEO, or deemed "high-risk/high profile" , questions WILL be asked.
>>
>>34266988
>QLD, Aus: Body armour is a Category E weapon and requires you to have a miscellaneous weapons licence and a permit to acquire.
Why so silly australia?
>>
>>34270510
>REEE ANYONE WHO HAS BODY ARMOUR IS OBVIOUSLY A MURDERER, A ROBBER AND A RAPIST
>except the cops because they're totally on your side....
>>
safe guard armor

level 2 vest with stab one.

light and able to wear everyday.
>>
>>34266988
>Britfag
Just pay the Jizya you kafir.
>>
File: operator's choice plate carrier.jpg (133KB, 420x438px) Image search: [Google]
operator's choice plate carrier.jpg
133KB, 420x438px
Anyone have experience with Advanced Warfighting Solutions operator's choice plate carrier? I was interesting in buying one for my ar500 plates but I can't find any good reviews about it.
>>
>>34270510
>armor is a weapon
O rly
>>
you can buy shady Chinese armor panels for like $130 for a set including sides off ebay.

Maybe bump that up 50% and then take a random one of each and shoot them to see if they actually stop bullets to be sure. Should still be pretty cheap for a IIIA vest, unless of course it ain't such, in which case you could try getting your money back from Ebay, they tend to take the side of the buyer.
>>
>>34266988
don't

in old Milan, you could carry a sword and nobody bats an eye.
If you wore armor, you were up to no good and required protection for the kind of shit you're gonna stir up. Don't fuck around with armors the cops are going to be hella nervous to someone armoring up, even if it's legal. I get your idea but the solution's stupid. A more sane solution is to use the Italian armor (stay out of gunfire). Also escape britain
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.