[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sci/ here, would you be interested in a laser gun or improved TASER?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Raygun01.jpg (136KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Raygun01.jpg
136KB, 1600x1600px
/sci/ here, would you be interested in a laser gun or improved TASER?
>>
>>34265527
An actual sci-fi tier laser gun would be great. I always pictured star wars blasters as more of a "hybrid" weapon since they seem to have some physical aspect to their impacts too.
A turok2 style taser would be sweet though.
>>
>>34265527
I could go for a laser.
>>
I personally would prefer if an improved taser existed for law enforcement purposes. For personal use I would definitely take a laser gun though.
>>
>>34265527
Hand me over a personal railgun or some kind of X-ray gun (I want to make people into skeletons). Bonus points if you can make something powered by a miniature nuclear reactor.
>>
Can't hunt durr with a lazer without cooking it at the same time. Tazering it to death just seems cruel and very rude
>>
>>34265527
I'd just like affordable FN FNC. Thanks /SCI/lencer, but I don't think you can help me.
>>
>>34265527
Can you make a taser with a kill option?
>>
>>34266113
doesn't that defeat the purpose?
>>
>>34266252
Let's say you are tazing a guy and then you see he has gun in his waistband and is trying to go for it. Then you can waste him with wasting time drawing your gun and wounding him a couple times until he dies because you are a cop and can't shoot for shit
>>
>>34265527
Japanese sex robots for sure
>>
>>34266276
an improved TASER would immediately disable the opponent and render him incapable of using a gun
>>
>>34265527
>/sci/ here
Post your credentials.
>>
I want a taser the size of a shotgun. Like the one in the new jurassic park movie. That shit can stop a Dino
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (146KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
146KB, 1024x768px
>>34266113
Let's just skip to the end, we want a Tesla gun.

>>34265929
>burn up da meet
thanks NeoFudd in the 23rd and a half century, I suppose you want your double barrel phase disruptor in Martian mahogany as well. A pin point shot to the cerebral cortex with an assisted tracking optic is more than humane and it cauterizes itself so there's no blood.
>>
>>34265527
Yes, as long as I can add it to my collection not replace my collection with it.
>>
File: 1467474763575.jpg (338KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467474763575.jpg
338KB, 1280x720px
If you had a laser powerful enough to wound someone with, wouldn't the tiny fraction of light that gets reflected off the target be enough to damage your eyes?
>>
>>34265527
Really i want some sort of de-molecularizing ray.

Something you can shoot an animate or animate object with that'll turn them into a pile/puddle/cloud of their constituent elements without causing any crazy nuclear/thermal bloom shenanigans from the intense energy used and atomic or subatomic ramifications thereof.

>walk up to tank from the side
>turns it's coax and main gun towards you
>shoot inbetween the two with ray gun
>2ft sphere of tank suddenly turns to metal dust
>barrels fall off front of tank
>walk up and politely ask the crew if they would like to surrender through the gaping hole in their disabled armor
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.