[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATF Eternally BTFO.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 39c.jpg (82KB, 640x659px) Image search: [Google]
39c.jpg
82KB, 640x659px
/k/ I've got an idea for a law.
NOTE. THIS IS A HYPOTHETICAL LAW TO PETITION IN YOUR STATE.

State Militia Armament Act.
In accordance with State and Constitutional law, the Right of the Citizens of (Your State) to keep and bear weapons in parity to the US Military. In doing so, Citizens can own, build and posses Automatic weapons, suppressiors without NFA registry or taxation, ONLY WITHIN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE. Taking said weapon or suppressor across State lines falls under NFA regulation and prosecution.

To register with the State Militia one must submit to a background check, to determine criminal status and residency. Once that is completed, you are issued a State Militia ID, to be possessed and required for purchase of NFA items.

If in time of war, Citizens are REQUIRED BY LAW to report to the nearest National Guard depot to muster and receive orders.
>>
File: IMG_0136.jpg (47KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0136.jpg
47KB, 427x427px
>>34261342
This is fucking genius.
>>
i like
>>
File: 1477463418792.jpg (57KB, 720x468px) Image search: [Google]
1477463418792.jpg
57KB, 720x468px
Have a bump. You might be onto something OP.
>>
>>34261342
Seems like a good way to recruit more soldiers for the national guard.
>>
File: 1466035597721.jpg (78KB, 700x834px) Image search: [Google]
1466035597721.jpg
78KB, 700x834px
>NEED
>>
>>34261342
that's actually fucking awesome OP. Maybe make a change.org petition to get that shit sent to government?
>>
>>34261342
The idea is a little undercooked, and grossly naive in its scope and reach. You don't just usher in massive changes to the government overnight. What are you? A stupid leftist progressive?

NFA should just be ruled unconstitutional. Simple as that. I'm trying to be well regulated here and they let me have my full auto or my suppressor.

You want to get around the NFA? It isn't going to happen all in one go. Bit by bit. HPA should have been today.
>>
>>34261717
Its fucked up that I'm agreeing with a tripfag but this is it exactly. Do it piece by piece.

Even if you manage to get this to the supreme court, there's a chance they could rule that when the founding fathers wrote the constitution they were referring to the weapons of the day, and did not include any clause for advances in technology, leaving us fucked. Not something I would test even in a republican government. Too much risk.
>>
File: 141367140292.jpg (251KB, 1240x1222px) Image search: [Google]
141367140292.jpg
251KB, 1240x1222px
This is a pretty cool idea that has almost a chance of succeeding under the right winds . Revise this and work with this. Perhaps just sbr's at first.
>>
>>34261717
>>34261754
>>34261764
STATE LAW. Full stop. With all the bullshit CA, NY, and NJ do against the 2A I make you bet we can play the same game.
>>
Or instead of all that bullshit we just use what's already on the books, that being SHALL NOT BE FUCKING INFRINGED
>>
That's a great idea, but then you'd be having a bunch of bubbas unfit for duty beyond a loose resistance.

I swear though, randoms on 4chan are smarter than our government.
>>
>>34263438

same anon. Maybe require all those with a militia ID have to train within other militiamen in the immediate area one weekend a month or something, to at least keep them somewhat fit for duty.
>>
>>34263438
>>34263449
STOP.
>fit.
That's a slippery fucking slope right there, even fat Bubbas can be useful as pathfinders/guides to the local area, checkpoint guards and rear area security.
>>
>>34261342
Not even needed. Just go through the red tape to remove all the firearm laws that are unconstitutional. It'll take time, but supreme court docket 08-1521 is all we need.
>>
>>34261342
Can we add a clause that allows any gun to be imported for militia use?
>>
OP is a faggot. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED! Your compromise is how we lost our gun rights in the first place!
>>
>creating a human registry of armed fighting age males

No.
>>
>>34263691
Sure, but it would be easier to try to keep to what the US Military uses.
>>34264017
Go back to school kid, we're playing the same game libs do, but to our advantage.
>>
>>34261754
>weapons of the day
Soundly rejected in Caetano v Massachusetts.
>>
>>34264301
OP here just read this, this is the legal grounds to pass these laws.
>military use.
By their own words, Citizens have the right to posses military weapons.
>>
>>34261342
OP you are retarded. State laws can't supersede federal gun laws. You'd still be arrested by the ATF.
>but muh states with legal weed
Still federally illegal, the Feds have simply chosen not to enforce federal drug laws in weed legal states. The ATF will not take the same stance in regards to NFA violations

In fact, there are a few states that have already tried to pass laws like the one you proposed:
>In 2013, Kansas enacted its Second Amendment Protection Act (SAPA) which declares, in part, that any firearm or “firearm accessory,” including a suppressor, which is made in Kansas and which remains in Kansas, “is not subject to any federal law … under the authority of Congress to regulate interstate commerce.”

The Feds disagreed
>Shane Cox, a Kansas gun store operator, made and sold unregistered suppressors, relying on the state law; one of these suppressors was sold to Jeremy Kettler.
>Both men were charged with violations of the NFA, including the unlawful possession and transfer of an unregistered firearm – felony offenses with penalties of up to ten years in jail, significant fines, a forfeiture of firearms involved, and a loss of firearm rights. Last fall, a jury convicted Cox and Kettler on some, but not all, of the counts, with sentencing anticipated this month.
>>
File: curry1.jpg (40KB, 400x234px) Image search: [Google]
curry1.jpg
40KB, 400x234px
>>34264498
OH MAN I'M SO ERECT RIGHT NOW!
>State P.D and National Guard BTFO ATF Agents.
With Reps in control we CAN DO THIS. Didn't liberals do bullshit like not obeying ICE? And this HAS Constitutional grounds, the ATF can go get fucked, I have friends in the State police, and if we could get enough /k/ansans to protest instead of the Bundy Ranch it would be Mogadishu 2:Electric Boogaloo.
>>
>>34264235
There already is one, it's called the draft
>>
>>34264498
You could get around it with a an on call Status as a NG auxiliary, if they are military with the state might need to have the state have the NFA item for a hot minute then permanently issue it to the buyer
>>
>>34264235
It's called selective service anon, if you were 18 you'd know that.
>>
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/06/Mother-of_God.gif
>>
File: 1497073244791.gif (937KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1497073244791.gif
937KB, 500x281px
This is massively interesting. Is a petition needed now or what?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.