[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would post this on /his/ but it doesnt fit the 25 year rule.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 10

File: OKC.jpg (151KB, 1506x1129px) Image search: [Google]
OKC.jpg
151KB, 1506x1129px
I would post this on /his/ but it doesnt fit the 25 year rule.

What does /k/ think of McVeigh? Crazed domestic terrorist? Patriot dishing out ATF style judgment to the feds?

After reading about the guy he seems much more well spoken and thought out than most criminals. He reminds me in some ways of a unabomber lite. What does /k/ think?
>>
He still has the high score in the Bradley gunnery test
>>
>>34259376
kick fukkin ass!

also, he was a combat engineer who graduated SAPPER school.
>>
>>34259359
Patriot that failed Targeting 101....
>>
>>34259359
75/25. He wanted to make a statement, he did. He should of followed original plan and assinated people. But EVERYONE will argue he was horrible because children died. You can't use children as a human shield, that's what terrorists do.

Also, I don't post on /his/, but I've never heard of any 25 year old rule. I'm 32 should I get my ass over there instead?
>>
>>34259376
Link?

>>34259386
He also washed out of Ranger school
>>
>>34259409
>He also washed out of Ranger school

Most people do....or did, back when it was hard.

I hear they're putting bitches through now, which means it's a shit-tier course now.
>>
>>34259399
I wanted /his/ to be good (I historically posted historical discussions on here or /pol/) but /his/ is kinda a shit show with the 2smart4u people as well as /pol/tards so the discussion is way too extreme one way or the other.
>>
>>34259359
He killed kids and innocent people and thereby dealt damage to the very causes and country he claimed to support. Terrorism doesn't work and it's wrong.
The people working in the federal building were totally uninvolved with the persecution of the States etc.
>>
>>34259376
you're pullin my leg anon.. Did TMcV really have the high score?
>>
>>34259483
The people are the materialization of the government. Government is nothing but an idea that is put into action by the people. I am not saying what he did is right, but any federal employee is complicit to some degree with the bullshit the federal government does.
>>
>>34259399
>25 year rule
/his/ is for topics that have happened 25 years or more in the post.
>>
He wasn't a terrorist or a patriot. He was a loser taking out his angst on innocent people.
His ideology (such as it is) was irrelevant, even to himself. It was just the vehicle he used to justify shooting strangers because he was sad and angry.
>McVeigh claimed to have been a target of bullying at school, and he took refuge in a fantasy world where he imagined retaliating against the bullies.[9] At the end of his life, he stated his belief that the United States government is the ultimate bully.[10] Most who knew McVeigh remember him as being very shy and withdrawn, while a few described him as an outgoing and playful child who withdrew as an adolescent. McVeigh is said to have had only one girlfriend during his early childhood; he later stated to journalists that he did not have any idea how to impress girls.[11]

Quelle surprise. McVeigh was a Lost Boy.
>>
>>34259551
NORMIESSSSSSSSS REEEEEEEEE
>>
One of the more effective government agents.
>>
Horrible human being. One reason why I think gun owners should undergo some type of mental health evaluation.
>>
>>34259359
patriot
>>
>>34259746
shills leave
>>
>>34259746
>Implying intelligent white men don't know what to say to pass

You are a strong black woman. Thank you for allowing us to know what the stupids think.
>>
>>34259551
>It was just the vehicle he used to justify shooting strangers
McVeigh didn't shoot anybody.
>>
>>34259399
Being just has nothing to do with being a nation using it's professional violence or being a terrorist using asymmetric warfare. They are simply methods. Timothy McVeigh demonstrated that a government that burned down a building with women amd children to cover their own mistakes was not beyond the reach of citizens nor are their children. It was unfortunate that both sides killed children, but there has to be a reminder here and there that there are limits to what citizens will accept. The government could have grabbed David Koresh off the sidewalk in Waco but they wanted to make a statement. So did McVeigh
>>
>>34259778
My bad.
For the purposes of his motivation, bombing is the same thing.
>>
>>34259433
It's been a shit tier course, barely any of it is even relevant anymore. Besides that though, them pushing bitches through was purely political.
>>
>>34259797

This. It was eye for an eye for Waco and got the feds to cut back on their strongarm tactics. Sucks, but if that's what it takes.
>>
>>34259517
So because the federal government has done bad things, anyone working for the federal government and all of their families are fair game. In that case, murder is okay as long as the victim is related to someone working for the federal government. Good to know.
>>
JOHN DOE NUMBER 2

WHAT ARE TMV'S CONNECTIONS WITH THE ARYAN REPUBLICAN ARMY??
>>
>>34259359
Not to sound edgy but he should have gone after Lon whateverthefuckhislastnameis. Instead of killing a bunch of uninvolved people and children. He most like would have gotten caught soon after and actually went after a direct participant. Its not like he didn't know where Lon lived. So like one person vs a lot more.
>>
>>34259854
By working for them you are actively choosing to be part of their agenda. I did not choose who my parents were. Nobody is forced to work for the Feds.
>>
>>34259399
> I don't post on /his/, but I've never heard of any 25 year old rule. I'm 32 should I get my ass over there instead?
Fuck no, I've been there for months, been globally banned like three separate occasions for three day periods for, get this,
discussing the history of Islam.

If I talk about the Bukhara or Muhammad's life or anything like that, I get banned for "off-topic" and "racism outside of /b/".

There is a fucking asshurt Arab mod on that board that will ban you for three days every time you show people Islam ain't good.
Not only that but regular posters defend Islam too. It's a fucking Leftist shithole.

They even have threads where they praise Woodrow Wilson.
Basically half of the posters there read Marx's works and loved that shit. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>34259551
This t b h f a m
>>
>>34259551
That's just the kind of bullshit idiots use to discount the legitimate grievances dudes like McVeigh had against our government.

The election of draft dodging, dope smoking, lying leftist Bill Clinton didn't help his outlook on government, nor did the leftist policy he implemented, or the fact that military deployments increased under Bill Clinton more than any other POTUS since Vietnam.

McVeigh was wrong in that you can't expect to achieve anything through violence without a non-violent political arm to back it up. Just blowing shit up and killing people isn't going to be effective, you have to give people a non-violent option to choose from, and he didn't have one.
>>
>>34259359
Obviously a false flag. He probably worked for Army intel or was a CIA goon. McVeigh killed the and-Fed militia movement in the US.
>>
>>34259896
>Tfw I was told to fuck off back to /pol/ for saying Pol Pot was another washed up crazy commie educated in the west.

By any measure Pol Pot was fucking insane.
>>
>>34259923
There are so many communists and Muslims on /his/ it's basically impossible to post in anything but humor threads
>>
>>34259895
> If part of a group does something bad, then I am justified in killing any member of that group or any of their family members because they chose to be part of that group's agenda.
>>
>>34259359
Massive balls.
>>
>>34259854
Glad you cleared it up for yourself so we didn't have to.
>>
>>34259936
Pretty much. I don't think anyone thinks some members of MS13 orISIS are outstanding members of society.
>>
>>34259967
>>34259967
Considering that you're probably at least related to someone who is part of a group that has at least one member doing something wrong, I guess it's okay for me to murder you.
>>
>>34259987
If that's how you feel. I don't have any knowledge of persons in my immediate family partaking in such activities but what would I know.
>>
>>34259778
>>34259778
he shot people in the gulf war
>>
>>34260009
And he felt horrible about it, to the point he questioned the whole legitimacy of the US army
>>
>>34259987
Also, assuming you are the person I originally replied to, you kind of made a huge leap in logic. We went from Gov. employees being fair game, to you saying their families were. Nobody said that but YOU. So.
>>
>>34260007
Your immediate family doesn't have to, they just need to be associated with a group that has members that do. That's basically what McVeigh did. Murder people because their parents were part of an organization where other members of that organization did something wrong. It's not even killing people for the crimes of their parents. It's killing people for the crimes of people tangentially associated with their parents.
>>
>>34260043
McVeigh killed the families of government employees too. He didn't confine his killing to just federal workers, he also killed their families. No leap of logic there, that's just what actually happened.
>>
>>34260048
Who knew a federal office building had a fucking daycare. He literally went against government employees with everyone else being collateral damage.
>>
>>34260055
I didn't say thats not what happened. I'm saying in the conversation occurring, as far as I saw, nobody mentioned killing family members, but you.

For the record, I don't think you should kill family members of someone who is doing wrong, but if you are working for the government, you are actively contributing to the governments agenda, regardless of the department you choose.
>>
>>34260059
He could have known that if he had bothered to do even the slightest bit of due diligence when it came to picking his targets. Instead, he murdered a bunch of people as revenge for something they had zero part in. When you do that, you have left the realm of retribution and just descended into mindless slaughter.
>>
>>34259551
The united states is the ultimate bully.
>>
Hi, thats a nice compound you have, mind if i shoot you?
I couldnt find any dogs to shoot :(
>>
>>34260059
>who knew
He definitely did
>>
>>34259359
Not weapons related
fuck off
>>
>>34260077
> nobody mentioned killing family members, but you.
Because people here don't like to confront the fact that McVeigh did in fact kill a bunch of innocent people. Instead you get posts like >>34259517
which try to duck the fact that he also killed the families of federal workers and instead tries to focus solely on claiming that all federal workers are guilty of the crimes of all other federal workers.

The fact is, McVeigh did kill the families of federal workers, people who had nothing to do with what happened at Waco. So claiming some sort of group responsibility to justify the deaths of all the federal employees he killed still doesn't change the fact that he also killed a lot of people who weren't working for the federal government.
>>
>>34260122
> fighting back against ATF thugs
> not weapon related
Neck yourself traitor.
>>
>>34260127
Well >>34260059 mentioned collateral damage for a "Greater good"

Again, not that I agree with it
>>
>>34260127
Collateral damage happens in war. If they didn't want their kids to get killed, they shouldn't have used them as human shields, and they shouldn't have slaughtered a bunch more kids just to send a message about defying the government. Everything in that building was fair game.
>>
>>34260048
If the Russian military attacks the united states with nuclear weapons, we will target their rank and file citizens with thermonuclear weapons. Same deal.
>>
>>34260180
Just like everything in Waco/ruby ridge was fair game in the eyes of the ATF.
>>
>>34260198
Waco was totally unjustified, they had done nothing but defend themselves, as was their right. Oklahoma City was just retaliation for what happened at Waco. If the feds didn't want to get hit, they shouldn't have started the fight in the first place. When an attacker throws a punch, and the person they hit punches back, it's still the attacker who is in the wrong.
>>
>>34260225
Ruby ridge was entrapment of the highest degree on the federal government.
>>
>>34260191
So regular citizens unaffiliated with the government should also be on the hook for the actions of their government? I guess that means Al-Qaeda was totally justified in everything it has done too.
>>
File: 1497327537380.png (59KB, 700x566px) Image search: [Google]
1497327537380.png
59KB, 700x566px
>>34259895
>>
>>34260239
Ruby ridge was government sanctioned murder of an entire family, nothing more.
>>
>>34260243
Just how it goes sometimes. National leadership get a hair up their ass, other leaders might let some pressure out on persons otherwise unaffiliated with the decisionmaker.

Don't like Fidel, cut the nations people off economically.
Have a cold war, target populations for what national leaders decide.
Have a world war, sometimes people who aren't too involved get bombed.

And so on.
>>
>>34260260
How the fuck do you get that I'm a skinhead? Fascism is a statists wet dream just like communism. I just want the government to leave me the fuck alone so I can live my life happily.
>>
>>34259359
McVeigh was a patsy
>>
>>34260302
Seconded.
>>
>>34260302
lmao you gotta pick a side sometime alt-light fencesitter cuck jew lolberterian
#dayoftherope
>>
>>34260361
neck yourself
>>
File: snek autism.png (97KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
snek autism.png
97KB, 500x330px
>>34259359
****SEEEKRET /pol/ THRADDD******
>>
>>34260361
10/10 spot on /pol/ gibberish.
>>
>>34259551
This clearly wrong. Was the fact that McVeigh had social problems a contributing factor? Sure, but lots of young men have poor social skills.

McVeigh didn't act alone, either; he had the help of Terry Nichols and perhaps others. The true extent of outside involvement is unknown, although some interesting connections to the Filipino Islamists exist: https://20committee.com/2014/11/17/lingering-okbomb-questions/

OKC is a textbook example of domestic terrorism, whether or not one believes it's justified (I don't) is a matter of opinion.
>>
Some things don't add up.
>The MK ultra director, Jolly West, visited him around 15 times in prison.
>Two other bombs were found inside the ATF building
>A retired FBI explosives expert claims the bombs effect was his design, and ANFO couldn't yield the destruction
>Eye witness claims the lethal injection was given in Mcveighs leg, and he was still breathing after the injections

Just naming a few oddities. Check it out for yourself, guys.
>>
Terrorist who likely knew there were children there, as he had scouted out the location previously.
>>
>>34260048
I agree that McVeigh's killing children was wrong, both morally & strategically, but I've seen no indication that he was aware of the daycare. Unintentionally killing kids as collateral damage is bad but not comparable to deliberately killing them. If he wanted to make a point, he'd have been better off sticking with more targeted assassinations.
>>
>Right-winger named McVeigh takes down an entire Federal building, killing over a hundred people and changing the US Government's policy on dealing with right-wing groups.
>Left-wing cuck can't even kill one fucking fish in a barrel.
>>
>>34260548
At least the left-winger just went directly after an actual congressman instead of blowing up a bunch of kids. Sure, he was the only one who actually died, but he spooked congress with a direct attack against one of their own and didn't kill any innocent people in the process.
>>
>>34259359
>much more well spoken and thought out than most criminals

so was charles manson

tm = nutter

and fuck you op
>>
>>34260243
They were (Atleast to americans)
If sheep support tyrannical imperialism, and then let those they attacked into the country, they deserve slaughter.

>>34260127
>>34260055
>>34259987
>>34259854
>>34259483
This is war. Collateral damage happens, his attack was against federal employees (who by working for the system support it). The kids just got in the way, blame the parents for housing they children in an institution that commits terror against the people, but no doubt they would have been raised to be sheep too.

"But muh chillunz!" You sound like a soccermom with your bleating. No doubt empty headed fools like you supported U.S. incursions into Iraq and Afghanistan. Your emotional arguments have no place here.
>>
>>34260281
>Don't like Fidel, cut the nations people off economically.
Cuba is free to trade with the rest of the world. If you hate America so much why would you do business with them? That's right , because you only hate America when money is not involved.
>>
McVeigh was an autistic faggot and anyone here defending his also an autistic faggot, sans the balls to actually carry out something they believe in.
>>
>>34260618
>so was charles manson
False equivalency
>tm
Are you stupid? You have a keyboard(even if mobileposting).

nutter
How was he a "nutter"?
>>
>>34260634
guaranteed this guy is on at least one government watchlist, and for good reason
>>
>>34260594

And it didn't have any REAL lasting impact.

You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs you weak willed coward.
>>
>>34260672
>you weak willed coward.

Yeah, and what are you doing to fight this battle? Nothing, you weak willed hypocritical coward.
>>
>>34260667
Did I take a wrong turn at reddit?
We're all on a watchlist for posting here and gook who runs this place sells all our info.

Also not an argument.
>>
>>34260680
>hurr no u
Heh. I'm not the one berating a man who tried to do something, you are you goddamn idiot.
>>
>>34260672
The attack literally just happened. Kind of early to talk about lasting impact.

And if you support murdering innocent people, then I, and probably most of the country, would be willing to side with the feds against you. You're not going to accomplish anything that way except alienating anyone who is actually sane enough to realize that you shouldn't kill people for the actions of their parents.
>>
>>34259936
Yes
>>
>>34260703
>deflecting
Yes, we know you're too much of a pussy to do anything.
>>
>>34260023
To be honest, he wasn't wrong. Dropping bombs on schools and hospitals isn't okay because the US military does it.
>>
>>34260457
It wasn't ANFO. It was ANNM.
>>
>>34260740
And then he went and blew up a daycare.
>>
File: 1468247684754-3.jpg (299KB, 1280x919px) Image search: [Google]
1468247684754-3.jpg
299KB, 1280x919px
>>34260707
>And if you support murdering innocent people
Of course I don't, idiot. But you must realize that you can't fight against an enemy that is willing to fucking burn down your house and kill your dog by playing by THEIR rules. They will never let us achieve any meaningful victory, they will toss use crumbs whiles they continue to stomp on our freedom.

>alienating anyone
The majority of people in this nation receive their worldview from Television and film, and these controlled outlets will slander patriots whether they blow themselves up or opencarry at a protest. I'm not saying start flying planes into buildings, but we should stop bending over to our enemies in order to gain public favor. (e.x. DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS LOOK I LOVE BLACK TRANSEXUAL HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNIST GUN OWNERS)

The proper response to OKC would be something like this

>"I do not condone this, but you must understand that your actions directly caused this reaction, and you should start making some changes to prevent this in the future" ("you" is the federal govt. and their supporters)
>>
>>34260771
No, he blew up the Alfred P. Murrah building.

If a few kids happened to get caught in the cross fire, those are the breaks. At least that's what Uncle Sam will tell you when he does it.
>>
File: 1468600653964.jpg (61KB, 800x666px) Image search: [Google]
1468600653964.jpg
61KB, 800x666px
>>34260733
>hurr no u
You keep doing that. I never claimed I was some revolutionary terrorist, but I never berated a man who tried to something. Are you stupid?
>>
>>34260275
I love how they repeatedly called out to the wife after their sniper killed her. They claim they didn't know she was dead but that's bullshit. They don't want to admit it was their attempt to enrage Weaver to stick his head out.
>>
>>34260771
Gosh you people are dumb. For a board about military weapons I thought you would understand the meaning of "collateral damage"
>>
>>34259509
>>34259409
Perfect score in 'a Bradley Fighting Vehicle gunner competition' according to the Washington Post (An Ordinary Boy's Extraordinary Rage - By Dale Russakoff and Serge F. Kovaleski - Sunday, July 2, 1995; Page A01)
>>
>>34260797
IT'S NOT TERRORISM WHEN THE STATE DOES IT
>>
>>34260781
>"I do not condone this, but you must understand that your actions directly caused this reaction, and you should start making some changes to prevent this in the future" ("you" is the federal govt. and their supporters)

How would you react if someone from BLM killed a bunch of people and then their leaders said that?
>>
>>34260850
Forget it. You're on a board that honestly thinks terrorist attacks that kill children are justified because the feds killed children and killing children is wrong (when the feds do it). Hell, you're on a site that holds up Anders Breivik as a hero. You're not going to convince anyone of anything.
>>
File: homuramcveigh.jpg (90KB, 768x569px) Image search: [Google]
homuramcveigh.jpg
90KB, 768x569px
>>34259797
He still went about it the wrong way by his choice in targets. It made a big statement but it killed innocents and didn't solve anything.
>>
>>34260850
They do you mong! And so do the muslims! AND THEY'RE WINNING!

>>34260870
>kill children are justified because
Oh god not this again. It was collateral damage, not to mention the parents openly supported tyranny after ruby ridge and waco! And after all this they place their children in a federal building. It's not about killing children, it's about not doing anything but whine when a terrorist state kills your people.

If you're playing a chess, and your opponent starts flicking your pieces off the board, where do you think trying to play by the rules will get you? You will lose, and you will subjugated, enslaved, and next time you play chess your opponent will have you in handcuffs and he'll be fucking your wife on the board.

A few kids died, sad yes. A few kids died in WW2, in the crusades, in the 100 years war, at Waco, at the Alfred P. Murray building! If a few kids die on the road to victory, so our kith and kin can live free of the shackles of state oppression and terrorism was it not justified? Especially when the parents knowingly put the children up as human shield while supporting the killing of children.
>>
>>34261096
> If you're playing a chess, and your opponent starts flicking your pieces off the board
Then don't play chess with him.
>>
File: 7f4.png (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7f4.png
1MB, 600x600px
>>34261135
This is the kind of reply I can expect out of 4chan now I suppose. Try and think about your statement, and how my analogy relates to the relationship between a government and the people.
>>
>>34261143
You're not required to live in the US. You can play chess against other people who don't do dumb shit like flick the pieces off the board.
>>
>>34259359
Patsy
>>
>>34260642
Hate America? The economic sanctions on country B by country A, are created by a small population of individuals. Aren't you over-aggregating all individuals in the United States as some vague entity named America? The same goes for over aggregating all persons living in Cuba as "Cuba." How do you know all persons living in there "hate America so much" that they wouldn't want to engage in trade or other enterprises with individuals living in the United States?

This type of reasoning -- assignment of responsibility to all persons because they happen to be in a geographic area -- is probably similar to how people attacking US civilians might justify their actions.
>>
Terrorist scum
>>
He was a big fucking nerd, that's what I think.
>used an alias that reminded him of Klingons
>compared the USG to the Empire from Star Wars and the American people to Stormtroopers
There's some other nerd shit he did, but that's all I remember.
>>
I'll just leave this here:

>Wonderful is the effect of impudent and persevering lying. The British ministry have so long hired their gazetteers to repeat and model into every form lies about our being in anarchy, that the world has at length believed them, the English nation has believed them, the ministers themselves have come to believe them, and what is more wonderful, we have believed them ourselves. Yet where does this anarchy exist? Where did it ever exist, except in the single instance of Massachusets? And can history produce an instance of a rebellion so honourably conducted?

I say nothing of it’s motives. They were founded in ignorance, not wickedness. God forbid we should ever be 20. years without such a rebellion. The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.

We have had 13. states independant 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century and a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms.

The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure. — Thomas Jefferson to To William S. Smith Paris, Nov. 13, 1787, source: https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Jefferson/01-12-02-0348 (or for those of you who prefer a non-.gov, non-US site: http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/presidents/thomas-jefferson/letters-of-thomas-jefferson/jefl64.php
>>
>>34261295
Ah, damnit, fucked up the quotation.
>>
>>34259850
Blame Janet Reno and her propensity to use the ATF as her personal gestapo
>>
He stated in his authorized biography that he wanted to minimize non-governmental casualties, so he ruled out a 40-story government building in Little Rock, Arkansas, because of the presence of a florist's shop on the ground floor.
Source: Michel, Lou; Dan Herbeck. American Terrorist. p. 167
He obviously did not know that there were kids in the building. He if didn't want to blow up a building *just* because of a flower shop, then why would he blow one up with a daycare in it?
>>34261261
I liked that quote from him.
"Think about the people as if they were storm troopers in Star Wars. They may be individually innocent, but they are guilty because they work for the Evil Empire."

—McVeigh reflecting on the deaths of victims in the bombing
>>
>>34259359

I talked to McVeigh's girlfriend in yahoo chat rooms back in 2002ish. I was blue pilled as fuck and pretty young back then so i did not get to ask her anything good.

She came in the room talking all kinds of crazy shit saying she was trying to clear his name and he didn't do it. Everyone in the room just laughed at her and thought she was crazy. Some of us asked her to prove it and she gave us her name. I searched Yahoo for it and actually fond some stuff about her. Which is weird because i tried to find her name a few years ago and couldn't find shit.

She could have just been a unhinged loony but i still think about her whenever i hear McVeigh's name brought up wondering if that girl from Yahoo really was his g/f.

Also, my cousin worked with a lady that was a member of the Branch Davidians and was in the WACO standoff. My cousins not into politics or conspiracy's but when he told me about it i found it fascinating. He said she was very religious and not overly crazy just the typical evangelical crazy for God crazy. He said that she said David Koresh was a good guy and basically dindu nuffin.
>>
>>34261352
ATF operated more like the NKVD than Gestapo. Commies are always worse.
>>
>>34261364
>I talked to McVeigh's girlfriend in yahoo chat rooms back in 2002ish.
Do you remember her name?
>>
File: IMG_1090.jpg (28KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1090.jpg
28KB, 500x310px
>get mad about the murder of children and women
>decide to wantonly kill hundreds including children and women

Yeah real smart what a great guy

Killing children is never a good look. The Turner Diaries LARPing doesn't help either.

Tl;dr -- I can't say I give him a lot of thought. At best he was a deeply misguided loner who got lost in a self-induced spiral of radicalization. At worst he was a sociopath who wanted to murder as many innocent people as possible out of a desire for fame and self-aggrandizement.
>>
>>34261364
>>34261515
I second this, let's have a name
>>
>>34261537
To be fair, though, if he didn't do what he did, someone else would have. A LOT of people were quite upset about Ruby Ridge and Waco and it spanned across the political spectrum. It did have something of a lasting impact, though and the government now handles stand-offs a lot more differently now.
>>
He was our generations John Brown
>>
File: X-mas party.jpg (64KB, 483x480px) Image search: [Google]
X-mas party.jpg
64KB, 483x480px
You know what would go a long way towards support counter-terrorism? Government accountability.
Since the only threat to the US government worth combating is white, right-wing Christian extremists, you could stop a lot of attacks cold by simply punishing wrongdoing by members of the government. It'd be hard to radicalize operatives if punishments beyond "suspended with pay until you can collect your full pension" got handed out for state-powered malfeasance. Is gloating with impunity over the plebes such a precious perquisite for our federal betters that they'll endure the civic acrimony and occasional bloodshed? I think you know the answer.
>>
>>34259551
Good goy
>>
>>34259392

Pretty much this. He should of went with his original plan and sniped the politicians.

Bombing a federal building could (and was) easily be spun by politicians to win them some points. Also to those same politicians the dead are replaceable. They're not important enough that their deaths would ever change a political direction.
>>
>>34259376
>>34259509
>>34260827
>yfw all of these mass murders really had an aptitude for killing and came to clash with corrupt and hypocritical institutions.

Really gets the noggin joggin.
>>
he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>34259917
Don't pretend like you remember the Clinton years.
>>
>>34259359
Why is Eminem being arrested?
>>
>>34262044
Newfag please. Just leave.
>>
File: 1496831766262.jpg (21KB, 301x275px) Image search: [Google]
1496831766262.jpg
21KB, 301x275px
>>34261096
Not sure if honey pot or genuinely retarded...
>>
>>34260740
No, it's okay because those hospitals were filled with Arabs.
Wake up
>>
>>34260452
>but lots of young men have poor social skills.
And lots of young men murder a bunch of people.
>>
>>34261295
>There has been one rebellion
Not true. There has been multiple insurrections. Most recently the Bundy farm, though that's borderline, mostly because federal pussies folded.

>What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion?
All the good ones. Ergo not the US.

It's easy to get rid of rebellion when you just give them whatever they want before they get mad enough to get weapons, which is what the US typically does. The good states pay off the shit disloyal states. The shit states are the South + Arkansas, NM
It's fucking easy to run a country without rebellion when you have no external threats and you genocide the people who got there before you.
>>
>>34259359
>crazed
Psychiatrists already cleared McVeigh from suffering any major mental illnesses. He was completely sane.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/37724904
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.