[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best gun to shoot an elephant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What's the best gun to shoot an elephant?
>>
22LR. Aim for the trunk, where it will bounce around and scramble the insides, causing rapid death via massive blood loss.
>>
No, no, no. 5.56 is the way to go. It'll just injure the elephant, causing all the other nearby elephants to stop what they're doing and assist, thereby giving you a tactical advantage.
>>
>>34256223
I see. And when's the best time to find them playing baseball?
>>
OP said best GUN, not best CALIBER. Best gun by far is a Hi-Point C9, because if it can survive a mud test better than a Glock 19, it'll survive falling into the pile of guts and shit you're about to become.
>>
Gun and caliber don't matter, as long as you're using G2 RIP Ammo. It turns a regular bullet into an exploding shrapnel flower of death and increases damage by 1400%.
>>
An elephant gun.

How the hell would you even fit a full grown elephant into a regular gun?
>>
Daisy Red Ryder. That way when it doesn't notice you, you'll still survive the stupid decision to shoot at an elephant.
>>
>>34256349
Underrated post
>>
File: 22 stronk.jpg (23KB, 351x450px) Image search: [Google]
22 stronk.jpg
23KB, 351x450px
>>34256223
this
>>
>>34256196

Barrett M-82 (.50cal) with armor piercing.
> you get multiple shots
>>
You'd probably need at least a trebuchet to shoot a whole elephant.
>>
>>34256196
jesus fucking christ man, this isn't a laughing matter

WE ALMOST GOT THE HEARING PROTECTION TO ACT, BUT THIS FUCKER JUST CREATED ANOTHER GOD DAMNED BRADY
>>
>>34256616
A) The HPA is still in progress.
B) Republicans who were there are already saying they'll CC in the future. No Brady.
>>
You don't, the meat is shit and powdered tusk are really hard to sell.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.