[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ Meta thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 16

File: 1497461890204.jpg (77KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497461890204.jpg
77KB, 768x768px
So, lets talk about /k/ itself. What needs to be added? What needs to be gone? What to change and what to leave as it is?

Hopefully the mods (or even Hiro for that matter) will start lurking this thread.
>>
>>34256125
Allow spooky threads. Ban people who use .45 ACP
>>
File: tumblr_ms4prmg21P1s990v6o1_500.jpg (96KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms4prmg21P1s990v6o1_500.jpg
96KB, 500x667px
Mandatory tripcodes.
>>
>>34256172
Go to reddit. You need a username to post. May be right up your alley.
>>
>>34256158
/thread
>>
Bring back the gun politic threads so I don't have to go to /pol/ for them
>>
>>34256125
Range ban all /arg/ posters.
Allow /k/ feels threads.
>>
File: greninjaweak.jpg (4MB, 2671x3725px) Image search: [Google]
greninjaweak.jpg
4MB, 2671x3725px
hoenstly most of the problems i see with /k/ are problems i see with american culture in general, and that includes culture extending to both the left and right wing as well as in apolitical activities like vidya dev or diy-ing stuff or even just basic leisure activities like playing board games or drinking beers at a bar

>>34256172
unironically i agree with >>34256185 and i mean this in the least aggressive way possible

the feature you seek is on reddit, with a similar shitposty culture to here otherwise. it is easier for you to go to reddit (or some other forum that requires a login) than for 4chan to impose mandatory tripping
>>
country flags so we can ridicule leafs.
>>
>>34256125
>What needs to be added?
Spook/Skinwalker threads not getting deleted. It's good mods don't ban anyone for them, though.

I go on /his/ and get 3 days banned for discussing the history of Islam and not sucking it's dick while doing so, under "racism outside of /b/" and "off-topic", so our mods being kind is nice, but I would like to have the Skinwalker threads be up until they naturally 404 instead of getting deleted.

>What needs to be gone?
The AntiFa-posters constantly derailing threads by posting about /pol/ boogeyman and pretending /k/ and 4chan were never racist.
I don't care if they're trolling, it's ruining the board.

Also range ban the British. We can't have a single IRA/military battles thread without a bunch of Bongs hopping in and WE WUZing the fuck out of everything with their extreme asshurt. They don't even own guns and only post inflammatory revisionism.

Range ban isn't entirely a serious suggestion, so maybe >>34256275 but the Anglo problem does need to be sorted out.
>>
>>34256288
>Spook/Skinwalker threads not getting deleted.
They're not /k/ though. Go to /x/ if you want to feed your childish fantasies and/or untreated schizophrenia.

>The AntiFa-posters constantly derailing threads by posting about /pol/ boogeyman and pretending /k/ and 4chan were never racist.
"never racist" is hyperbole, but there is a difference between casual n-bombs/nationalist banter and overt calling for race war and unironic paranoia about blacks and muslims coming to rape you in your own home.

>Also range ban the British.
lmao literally "stop disagreeing with me" haha buttblasted yankee cuck
>>
>>34256125
>Post ID's and country flags
>permaban leftist posters
>/k/ is no longer a blue board
>???
>Profit.
>>
File: 1496506685370.jpg (134KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
1496506685370.jpg
134KB, 500x426px
>>34256344
>They're not /k/ though. Go to /x/ if you want to feed your childish fantasies and/or untreated schizophrenia.
Skinwalkers are /k/ culture, which is /k/

>"never racist" is hyperbole, but there is a difference between casual n-bombs/nationalist banter and overt calling for race war and unironic paranoia about blacks and muslims coming to rape you in your own home.
/k/ has always been paranoid about blacks and Muslims. Easily since 2009. Fuck off, newfag.

>lmao literally "stop disagreeing with me" haha buttblasted yankee cuck
No, literally you are worthless shitposters who don't even own or handle the board's topic, and only serve to most historical revisionism and blatantly shitpost and flamepost, sperging out over retard shit like how you bombed churches and used Ulster children as human shields in the Troubles.
You derail entire threads by spamming variations of WE DINDU NUFFIN WE DINDU NUFFIN MENG and never, ever contribute to the board.
>>
>>34256125
Add IDs
/k/ is one of few boards with a relatively small number of people with long discussions about specific subjects. No reason not to have it.

Flags are optional, but it would be a fun extra. Most people on here are burgers anyways.
>>
>>34256214
Not just gun but weapons politics.
Maybe make is a general and only allowed as a general? That way it doesn't fill the catalog.

>>34256275
I am also in favor of country flags
>>
>>34256358
right, just a question. Who do we have to move away from being a blue board?
>>
less trip shitheads, more spoopy breads, less commie/antifa shitposts
>>
Tripfags gone, flags should enter.

ONE daily political thread allowed.
>>
>>34256344
>difference b/w casual n bombs and bantz and MUH WHYTE PRIIDE
fucking this
>>
>>34256416
also webms with sound
>>
File: Ya got Trump'd.jpg (391KB, 1080x1331px) Image search: [Google]
Ya got Trump'd.jpg
391KB, 1080x1331px
>>34256125
1) Ban Sebenza guy.
That is all.
>>
DEDICATED JANITOR

NO MORE LIB TARD JANITORS

I apply and never get chosen. they obviously don't want a dedicated k guardian.
>>
File: 1470255119148.png (295KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
1470255119148.png
295KB, 700x990px
>>34256381
>Skinwalkers are /k/ culture, which is /k/
no, they're /x/ bullshit imported here by noguns children

raus, nigga

/k/ should be about guns, gun accessories, and only maybe questionably gun culture if it doesnt fit better on /pol/. children's ghost stories are not gun culture.

>you are wor--
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha thats how much of a paranoid yankee fuckwit you are, you cant even handle someone disagreeing with you without assuming theyre british hahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
>>
>>34256125
country flags would be great when trying to engage in serious discussion about actual firearms.

obvious noguns fags can have their autistic muh best special forces type meaningless threads, but I don't want to see any of them in actual firearms threads.
>>
We should allow a single politics / gun control general thread. As much as we hate politics, they do affect our hobbies. By limiting the threads to one we won't flood the board.
>>
>>34256450
>country flags would be great when trying to engage in serious discussion about actual firearms.
You know that other countries than the US have firearms in them, right? Even in France it's possible to get a gun -- they have a pretty rich hunting scene, in fact.
>>
>>34256450
Threads would devolve even quicker from reasonable and positive discussion into "OMG U FUKKEN BONG/LEAF/EURO/etc YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO LIVE WITH NIGGERS" and "HAHA PARANOID YANKEE GO CUDDLE YOUR MEMERIFLE" even faster than usual

The real problem is posters (usually americans but not always) who clearly don't care about guns or gun enthusiasm, but have or want to have one for negative or even nefarious reasons
>>
Everyone that posts in /arg/ be gassed.
>>
>>34256125
Honestly first page thread count needs to be bumped up. /k/ has several generals, most of them justified, but some not (I'm looking at you patch faggots). Right now generals can make up anywhere between 20%-60% of the first page threads as they are frequented and bumped often. This is problematic because it prevents general discussion and new threads from gaining traction. The solution is to increase the first page thread count like /pol/.

>>34256381
>Skinwalkers are /k/ culture, which is /k/
Recognize that your "argument" readily turns into a universal instantiation that would permit MANY things on /k/, possibly up to an including stuff like the jet plane or helicopter /d/ content that is only excluded by the SFW nature of the board.

I'll I'm saying is that if you want spook threads on /k/, you damn well better be open to gun control threads as well and discussion about civil unrest.

The intersection between /pol/ and /k/ literally is a bastard love child. It will prevail, it is truly meritorious, but in the meantime it is scorned and suppressed.
Weapons related political discussion should be allowed.
>>
File: 1468172551624.png (4KB, 1562x32px) Image search: [Google]
1468172551624.png
4KB, 1562x32px
>>34256447
>/k/ should be about guns, gun accessories
Pic related
>>
>>34256172
and upvotes and tripcode profile xDD

upvoted this suggestion btw
>>
>>34256519
ok fine so change "guns" to "weapons", jeez

dont come crying to me when your edgy meme knife thread gets made fun of for being nerd shit tho
>>
>>34256478
>/pol/ floods /k/
REEEEE /pol/ git and stay git
>mods remove politics
REEEEE WE NEED POLITICS HERE
>>
>>34256447
>Weapons = guns
Shut up, retard.

>British people don't shitpost
>Proceeds to type 70 hahahaha's
Shut the fuck up Nigel.
If you're not British maybe you're Canadian, the post quality of the two is remarkably similar in worthless autism.
>>
I gotta some ideas to make this board better
>>
>>34256538
>Honestly first page thread count needs to be bumped up.
I'm pretty sure every board either has the same number of threads on the front page, or are all dictated by the number of lines that have to be displayed

as for the sheer number of threads and the post limit, both are fine, only generals really hit bump limit, only totse-tier LE INFOGRAFFIXXX threads (which should be banned at least temporarily because they are so shit and banning them would get rid of so many awful white noise posters who are probably from /pol/ anyway) hit image limit and threads in general last at least half a day before sliding
>>
>>34256385
>>34256358
>>34256172
>>>reddit
You see that name block? if you're having such a hard fucking time following a conversation you're a part of, why not put something in there. Thinking can be hard for the retarded, but I believe in you!
Tripfags are cancer, the ones who only trip for specific reasons are tolerable. Gas the fags who leave it on all the time.
>>
>>34256447
According to your post, threads about combat planes do not belong on /k/, and neither does /thg/. Do you suggest we move F-35 threads to /trv/ and /thg/ to /o/?
>>
>>34256125
Country flags, actually enforcing ban on troll threads(zed/callum/europoors come to mind), and frankly thats just about all that comes to mind
>>
>>34256571
you are LITERALLY triggered right now, maybe you should go to /r/guns instead, i hear that's a safe space where everyone has names and profiles you can check out before posting in a thread :)
>>
Just rangeban anyone that isn't American.
Crack down on obvious /pol/posting disguised as 'weapons'.
Remove L*ddit from premises.
Build a fucking wall and make /pol/ddit pay for it.
We need to make /k/ great again.
>>
>>34256590
do you have autism or something? you're really riled up about me saying "guns" instead of "weapons" in a throwaway post

see >>34256562 and stop fucking samefagging and deleting your posts just to remake them again and shit you weirdo

i swear, most of this board needs therapy, you niggers have tons of anger and paranoia issues on top of plain ol' internet grade 'tism
>>
>>34256608
>anger and paranoia
Anger and paranoia, plus a large amount of arms and ammunition, are what keep you safe from Statist cucks.
>>
>>34256597
Ad hominem is not an argument, Nigel. Shut the fuck up and go to a board where knives are binned and everybody agrees the freedom fighting IRA were the bad guys and the British infantry could put up a fight at any point in history. It isn't here.
>>
>>34256606
Poland, Switzerland, Czech, Canada and a few other countries are have funs tho

We definitely need to rangeban the Brits
>>
>>34256606
>Just rangeban anyone that isn't American
prime burger education here

>only Americans have the freedom of guns
>>
>>34256125
Can we get rid of the shitty larping threads and the HERES A VIDEO GAME, I'M NOT EVEN GOING PRETEND TO MAKE IT RELATED TO /k/, BUT IT HAS GUNS AND /k/ HAS GUNS SO ITS AWRIGHT! XD bullshit? Gettin' real tired of people making those threads and not even vaguely trying to tie it into the board, especially when they do it purely to shill their server - I'm looking at you Rising Storm shillboi.
>>
Ban the leftist "MUH BIG BAD /pol/ BOOGEYMAN!" spammers but delete any off topic threads that are purely political. There is an overlap between /pol/ and /k/ whether you like it or not. Gun threads on /pol/ get a ton of replies.

Maybe add thread specific ID's? Some discussions can last for days and I've seen some samefagging going around.
>>
>>34256523
That might be true. We really need a way to keep out /pol/estinians, without resort to the old "Jew" autoban
>>
>>34256654
>overlap between /pol/ and /k/
Which, keep in mind, the natives of both boards view differently from eachother. That being said, the L*dditors constantly derailing shit because "waaaah /pol/'s fucking retarded I have to write an unrelated wall of text to tell him off for not being progressive" shits are a hell of a lot more cancerous than the occasional retard from /pol/ who seriously believes the statist bullshit he spouts.
>>
>>34256582
Shear number of threads and thread post limit are fine. I agree.

Looks like 12 threads on the front page of /k/.
/pol/ has 19. First page thread count varies by board.

>>34256593
>>34256606
Banning euros make no sense, and is anti-American in its sentiment.
>>
>>34256670
Also forced Anonymous.
>>
Leave the generals as is, they are good for containment purposes.

Allow for A SINGLE gun politics general to keep people who can't read the sticky from shitting up the board.

Maybe a dedicated mod, it can take ages before a blatantly non /k/ related thread or troll thread gets removed.
>>
>>34256668
>Natives of /pol/ and /k/ being groups of individuals who are exclusive from one another and who have different views
>Include the reasonable possibility that there is a group of people who spend almost equal time on both boards, are native to both so to speak, and who hold a well formed and mutually shared perspective on the intersection of the two boards.

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>34256700
Said group in question is inevitably going to be far smaller than they like to make themselves out to be, and is generally considered a bunch of annoying cunts by the rest of the natives of /k/.
>>
File: its just sad.png (307KB, 760x397px) Image search: [Google]
its just sad.png
307KB, 760x397px
Less /pol/ bullshit
less "Red pill me on x" fuck you, idiots
less "blah blah blah. Sad!" fuck you, braindead idiots
Country flags would be neat, I say try it for a month or two
thread ID's I'm on the fence about
Ban Callum
Why is this thread still up? >>>34243384
can we make Tomorrow the default theme?
>>
File: dg5HVfI.jpg (112KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
dg5HVfI.jpg
112KB, 720x720px
>flags and poster IDs
>ban patch generals
>ban milsurp clothing threads that are too fargone from military-related content
>somehow curb the unironic virulent racism and white pride stormposters while still keeping 4chan, 4chan
>ban anyone who posts in /arg/
>allow some gun politics and world event content, maybe limited in number or scope with the excess directed to /pol/ or /news/
>webms can have sound
>>
>>34256688
Anonymity is a critical component of the chans of course, but there is a balance. With complete forced anonymity you reduce the capability for boards to grow culture, community, history, and most damagingly, knowledge. Anonymity reduces accountability and decreases the capability for an individual to positively filter for good advice or contribution.
>>
>>34256644
agreed

especially for writefaggotry. it's just that -- faggotry. they aren't even good writers.

>>34256617
no im pretty sure being reliant on my labor and it being more expensive to kill or imprison me than let me work and play as I please is what saves me from statis cucks

what youre describing is a military dictatorship and im pretty sure that has worked literally only once ever and only because it handed over power to (mostly/questionably) democratic institutions as soon as it was able
>>
>>34256275
fuck yes.

and maybe even /bant/ style random thread ID's that dont carry over to other threads to cut down on newfags failing to troll.

>>34256480
but the butthurt bongs shit everything up.
>>
>>34256654
>Gun threads on /pol/ get a ton of replies.

/k/ content on /pol/ does not justify /pol/ content on /k/, my friend
>>
>>34256727
I sort of agree with Country flags
>>
File: 1484083148775.jpg (139KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484083148775.jpg
139KB, 605x800px
>>34256727
>Ban Callum

Callum serves a purpose that you cannot understand
>>
File: spear him.jpg (130KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
spear him.jpg
130KB, 470x470px
>>34256654
>>34256668
The irony here is that "leftist "MUH BIG BAD /pol/ BOOGEYMAN"" is just as much of a boogeyman as said /pol/ boogeyman.

Really, both leftbookers and /pol/ and leddet all need to leave, and if they aren't here, /k/ in general needs to chill the fuck out.

In general, threads get bad when the people in them are clearly not chill -- people who go on at length about their HD/SD fantasies, people who go on about needing guns to protect them from niggers and muzzies, etc. Same for clear antifa garbage and "i gots 2 scare da gubment" crap. It's not that the content is itself racist or sjw-ish, it's that it's Got No Chill and will agitate people regardless of its actual political leanings
>>
File: RedactedTacticool.jpg (1MB, 2174x2029px) Image search: [Google]
RedactedTacticool.jpg
1MB, 2174x2029px
>>34256717
Okay alt-light.
>Said group in question is inevitably going to be far smaller than they like to make themselves out to be.
Where are proofs?
Said group is inevitably going to be perceived as smaller than it actually is by those external to the group in an effort to maintain cognitive consonance with regards to the self perception of groups external to the group in question as being larger or more important than the group in question.

Also most of the /k/ /pol/ intersection is libertarian. Not statist in the slightest. The statist/bootlicking that you see is probably a combination of trolls, stupid non burgers (who have all right to be here) and shareblue shills that spout statist bullshit on here when they're taking a break from shilling on /pol/.

>>34256731
>Somehow curb the unironic virulent racism and white pride stormposters while still keeping 4chan, 4chan
>Curb the unironic virulent racism
>Keeping 4chan, 4chan.

You normie fudds are like women. You don't even know what you want.
>>
File: 1495304402601.jpg (592KB, 1500x1466px) Image search: [Google]
1495304402601.jpg
592KB, 1500x1466px
>>34256125
>What needs to be added?

Moderators that have a somewhat keen understanding as to what is and what is not a troll post. A thread about Sigs should not be littered with high bore axis and mud test shitposts and a knowledgeable moderator that DOESN'T live in fucking Europe will be able to sniff out troll posts more effectively and act more decisevly.

While this is a hobby based board, I think there should be more of a 'serious' aspect of /k/ related discussion such as topics concerning home defense or conceal carry. Prior to making a thread, there should be a toggle indicator to mark a thread as a "serious" discussion thread that displays it on the catalog for other browsers to see. This toggle is optional and is left off by default should you make a thread without bothering with this option button.

The "serious" threads are conducted with minimal shitposting, ad hominems and troll posts. For example: a prospective gun owner wishes to discuss a first conceal carry gun. There are anons that discuss various considerations such as DA/SA and the why behind one would choose such a trigger system or a Glock 19/26 for simplicity and size efficiency, anyone who shitposts "GLAWKS SUCK DICK XDDD GET AN HK U FUCKKEN FAGLORD XDDDDD" "MUD TESTS MUD TEST GLAWK FAILED DA MUDTEST" is more susceptable to being banned with their post being deleted, anyone who replies and gives (You)s will also be banned. See: idiots that respond to a goatfucker that I will not name and give him +10 (You)s, guaranteed. Everytime.

These threads are also optional to have unique thread specific ID tags to minimize samefagging and factor in some level of accountability in a discussion. Anonymity will still be maintained, as it is within the idea of this website.
>>
>>34256807
>normie fudds
this is a huge oxymoron and it tells me just how new you are
>>
Individual thread post IDs would be nice. I dont care about flags either way
>>
>>34256435
>NO MORE LIB TARD JANITORS

"muh liberals" and "muh reddit" boogeymen are worse than people who complain about /pol/. You can literally tell who are the /pol/acks in this thread.

That said, we need /pol/-style flags and thread-specific user ID
>>
Country flags would be a horrible idea. Shit posting would go through the roof.

I personally think /k/ is pretty OK how it is now. Maybe just give us DECENT JANITORS/MODS to clean up the shit faster.
>>
>>34256807
>Also most of the /k/ /pol/ intersection is libertarian. Not statist in the slightest.
no one cares, what people care about is that you can't stop shitposting about politics in threads that were not about politics until you showed up

>>34256816
>living outside the US means you don't know what Sig Sauer even is
>living in the US means you necessarily have an intimate understanding of Sig Sauer

paranoid nationalist nonsense (as opposed to sicc bantz) is what makes /k/ shit
>>
>>34256816
>See: idiots that respond to a goatfucker that I will not name and give him +10 (You)s, guaranteed. Everytime.

Is that his problem that they are triggered by his presence, my friend?
>>
>>34256818
Fudds are /k/ normies...
And fuck off I've been here since the /b/ Furry Get. Literally a decade.

Flags would be nice. It is a shame but I think that most of /k/ assumes that the rest of /k/ are bugers. I think even the euros assume the rest are burgers.
>>
>>34256816
>I think there should be more of a 'serious' aspect of /k/ related discussion such as topics concerning home defense or conceal carry.
those are the shittiest threads on the whole board, even shittier than thinly veiled /v/ and that cringesome fanfiction thread. it's possibly even worse than anime
>>
File: devito.jpg (150KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
devito.jpg
150KB, 1200x900px
>>34256855
>Fudds are /k/ normies...
uhhhhh no that's not what fudd means at all

i question how long you've been here, and that you're quoting well documented /b/ shit to say so tells me youre either lying or should go back to /b/ since you're genuinely a bad poster who does not understand board language or culture

shit nigga that you got a tripcode tells me that much. gtfo and go back to gaia online
>>
>>34256874
rekt
>>
>>34256125
This place needs flags, maybe not the ID part but flags are a must.
>>
>>34256892
m8 you think this will limit non-US citizens but all it would do is make people go "AMERICANS IN CHARGE OF [thing]" and make fun of yankees all the more often

it would basically become /int/ or /bant/ overnight
>>
>>34256807
>alt-light
>waaah muh politics
See, this shit. This right here. This is why nobody likes you. We don't give a shit about your political leanings, we give a shit that you faggots constantly have to bring your shit up in every thread you step into. You faggots ruin and derail everything you touch, and none of you seem to understand that /k/ is not for politics.
>>
Ban Trips. All of them. The few not faggy ones there were left long ago, now all we have is retards like Callum, Phil, Zed, and >>34256807 this faggot.
>>
enable flags, but ban all americans and anyone who posts anime
>>
>>34256125
keep tripcodes so I know who to automatically filter
>>
Once upon a time, /k/ may have been able to handle a gun control thread. Talking about best ways to argue pro-gun arguments, announcing legislation that was just introduced and the like. But no more, thanks to /pol/, this board has moved more toward the extremes of the political spectrum (and more of that is to the right than left).
This whole "/k/ is a progressive board" bullshit, is not exactly new, nor is exactly wrong or right either. /k/ in general is mostly meritorious, being that if you can contribute who cares who or what you are (part of the current tripfag issue is that most of them do not contribute much).

Things I would like to see:
>A /k/ general board made so we can get the most common of all the threads off the main board
>At least a dedicated /k/ janitor if not a mod
>"/k/ is a progressive board" becoming an auto ban. It always leads to a thread derailing argument
>Flags would be an interesting thing to see, if only for a trial period
>>
>>34257075
>>A /k/ general board made so we can get the most common of all the threads off the main board
I know there's /vg/ but /k/ simply does not have the same level of traffic that would necessitate such a thing

i agree with the rest of your post but /k/ is plenty slow enough to survive as one board, and would probably be too slow to support two
>>
>>34257075
>A /k/ general board made so we can get the most common of all the threads off the main board
It would be nice, but /k/ has so little traffic that it might not be worthwhile. On /k/ it seems that any thread that gains traction gets bumped and lasts as long as any other general thread, or it doesn't and it dies a quick death. I'd consider that pretty good.
>>
>>34257075
don't get rid of generals they help to ghettoize all the faggots and trips (but I repeat myself)
>>
One thing I think we can all agree on

SLICKGUNS/GUNDEALS

https://gun.deals/

FAR TOO MANY TIMES I SEE POOR BASTARDS GET ASSRAPED BY THEIR LGS FOR BUYING A GUN FOR $200 MORE THAN IT SHOULD BE.

IT IS 2017. YOU SHOULD NOT BE OVERPAYING FOR GUNS WHEN THE INTERNET AND SEARCH ENGINES ARE A THING. BE AN INFORMED BUYER
>>
>>34256982
there is a filter you can put trips in m8
>>
>>34256874
I stand by the statement that /k/ normies and Fudds share many sentiments. One of them being the exclusion of genuine 2nd Amendment support from the rest of one's stance on firearms. Talk to a Fudd about guns, and it is all about hunting, sporting, thumbhole stocks, bolt actions, and 5 round magazines. Fudds are just normie /k/ light.

I literally saw that get when I was 13 on /b/. Never played gaia. Shit looked gay, no actual mechanics if I remember correctly.

>>34256924
/k/ isn't for politics, but /k/ certainly is for weapons related politics. I'm not advocating discussing politics in general on /k/. I don't think anyone is. Discussions about fiscal policy, international policy, foreign aid, etc. have no place on /k/ except for where they intersect with weapons.
>>34257075
>Extremes of the political spectrum.
The Extreme right these days is just good old conservativism. Alt light fucker. The goys have got you tricked into being a "moderate". You probably support Universal Background checks, magazine caps, and feature restrictions? After all these are nice reasonable common sense safety measures that both sides of the aisle can agree on, right?
>>
>>34257162

I was very excited until i found the "hide old/out of stock" filter. not sure if this site is shit or everything i want doesnt exist in 2017
>>
>>34257228
Yet again, you're a retarded niggerfaggot, and /k/ is not for politics. Now fuck off.
>>
>>34257228
you are easily one of the worst, most unpleasant posters i have ever seen on this board

and what terrifies me is that you dont seem to be trolling. you are just that that negative an influence on the thread. i'm going to have to ask you to leave
>>
>>34256825
>"muh liberals" and "muh reddit" boogeymen are worse than people who complain about /pol/.

Did you miss the time when they deleted Nuke threads and said they were politics and not weapons?
>>
>>34256736
>pretending you're bringing anything to the table by tripfagging

how new are you?
>>
>>34256409
We petition to the mods or even Hiro to be made a non-blue board.
>>
>>34257124
>>34257075
The problem with the generals should be solved the way I suggested earlier in the thread. Increase the first page thread cap. Simple really. If a board moves too fast, or has too many stickies/generals, you increase the number of viewable threads. In this case that doesn't even mean increasing the total number of threads, just getting more stuff onto the first page.

Discussions about the reasonableness of a ban on mag release buttons, muzzle devices, or changes in weapons laws belong on the weapons board. Once someone starts talking about the racial IQ bell curve distribution, the gold standard, Chicago vs. Keynesian economics, or moral relativism vs. objectivism, then we've clearly left weapons related discussion. If someone is citing recent politcal unrest in a specific country as reasoning for OP to buy an AR instead of a 6th Mosin Nagant, that is still on topic.

It would be like going on /a/, and telling them that they can't talk about pencils or charcoal or what the fuck ever those nerds use to draw there cartoon porn because discussion pencils and charcoal is supposed to be confined to /ic/.
>>
>>34257268
Ad Hom

>>34257276
AsianGuyNoUReactionImage.jpeg

>>34257288
Over a decade on here. You?
We should just do away with names in general don't you think? What purpose do they really serve?
>>
>>34256533
unironically this

go back to barfcom or reddit, that's where you came from and that's where you belong
>>
>>34256589
>>>/trash/
You think post ID's are Reddit? You haven't been on 4Chan long haven't you?
>>
File: ignant.jpg (45KB, 392x521px) Image search: [Google]
ignant.jpg
45KB, 392x521px
>>34256801
I guess I get the purpose of his presence, but fuck me if it isn't annoying to see his bullshit in half the threads I click on.

>guess i should figure out the trip filter
>>
The 2 biggest probelms with the board, underage/nogunz and /pol/ crossposters. If we'd eliminate both of those, post quality would go up immensely, however this is a chan wide probelm and would be near impossible to fix.
>>
Bmup
>>
>>34256125
WE NEED TO ALLOW DOEPOSTING ON /K/
This will solve everything.
>>
>>34256275
>country flags so we can ridicule leafs.
Make it happen hiroshimoot.
>>
>>34256523
This, all flags would do is just encourage /int/ style shitposting and take away from actual discussion. It wouldn't do this board any good considering the majority of posters on boards with flags tend to attack the flag rather than the argument itself.
>>
>>34258765
you realize that flags are an option right? like you pick none or something from a dropdown menu. theyre not persistent to your IP
>>
>>34258871
That's a recent change that was reintroduced lately on another board. I'm all for picking your own flag, however having only country flags will bring out the /int/tier shitposting.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.