[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, bare with me /k/ in the future we are going to be breeding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 296974234100432896_35s_d.jpg (189KB, 536x680px) Image search: [Google]
296974234100432896_35s_d.jpg
189KB, 536x680px
Ok, bare with me /k/

in the future we are going to be breeding and training teenage brown girls are war machines
For the following reasons

>full grown women need 1200 calories a day, let alone the young ones, that's far less than the male 2000, Which means better survivability on the field and less MRE hogging

>Brown, means melanin in the skin, which means more tolerance for long exposure to sun

>Small, makes a smaller target, duh

>intensive fitness training from birth could negate the negatives of being a female

>CRISPR genome editing could allow for higher reaction speed and easier muscle building

Discuss.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>34255830
So your only flaw is the calorie argument - they'll still need shit loads of calories to function in a battlefield/arduous conditions.

Otherwise the others can all be applied to males. Just recruit manlets.
>>
>>34255830
You realize the average soldier uses way more than 2k calories a day right? By comparison doing the same tasks, women will consume about the same calories
>>
File: 1496959751298.png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
1496959751298.png
200KB, 356x256px
>>34255873
>>34255886
wouldn't it still be 800 calories less?
>>
>>34255951
Nope. Women are weaker. They will probably need the same if not more calories in order to achieve the same effect that men would.

Seriously you're better off just having manlets. All the benefits, none of the drawbacks
>>
If you're using CRISPR (ooh wow new science magick) to create more muscles and reaction speed, the caloric intake will increase accordingly, there is no such thing as a free lunch. If you want a woman to accomplish the same as a man you have to put the same amount of energy in to her. As >>34256029 says they would need prob. more calories, because female metabolism isn't as fast or adapted to the tasks of a soldier (it's better for fat storage instead of muscle building, due to females being built for having children and needing reserves). Having hispanic manlets is better in every way and the current direction of the US armed forces
>>
File: parachute.jpg (142KB, 1400x927px) Image search: [Google]
parachute.jpg
142KB, 1400x927px
>>34255830
Personally, I think we're going to be creating battle waifus for our troops, bringing a new Sacred Band of Waifus into the world with morale the likes of which has never been seen before. Every troop gets issued a battle waifu which will fight alongside him and give him a morale boost.
>>
File: 1497243130873.jpg (31KB, 572x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497243130873.jpg
31KB, 572x720px
>>34256175
>the mexican marine manlet meme is backed by science
>>
>>34256218
>NVGs on while plummeting through the air
>TWO bulky watches on
>straps flapping loosely behind, not tied/taped down
>rolled up sleeves
>helmet cam view obstructed by NVGs (well the NVGs would be torn off by the wind anyway so it would be OK, but they'd probably break her neck in the process)

1/10 would not jump with
>>
>>34256259

>two bulky watches
One is an altimeter. The other is some other instrument I can't remember the name of. Kind of important for the whole 'low opening' part of a HALO jump so you don't pull your cord too late and break everything.

>helmet cam
That's an IR marker.
>>
>>34256286
>One is an altimeter.

We have digital watches that have altimeters in them

>That's an IR marker
Yeah fair one
>>
>>34256029
>>34256175
fair enough, so we'll probably just create dickless men in the process, interesting.
>>
>>34256403
But on the plus side you could still fuck them without being called gay...
>>
>>34256348
Good luck looking at your digi watch when plummeting towards earth, really easy to read that shit. And you forgot to turn on backlight before jump if it's just a little dark you can't see shit on your watch.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.