[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/K/AVE UNNAGROUND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: kkk.jpg (162KB, 800x468px) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
162KB, 800x468px
>What is this?
exactly what the subject suggests, a bunch of anons have came together, and are currently looking to create a community underground.
>How?
currently, there are several with mining/geology experience, agricultural experience, a blacksmith, an IT, and those willing to do labour
>How do i get in contact?
Join the discord server at:
https://discord.gg/3jnRcXu

post any questions below.
>>
>>34255407
metro 33 this is what it is
>>
>>34255407
Anyone with the resources to actually purchase the property?
>>
>>34255490
yes, the anon who started this is now coming to the US and joining the military to fund this endeavour, many members are also saving several thousands to speed up the efforts.
>>
>>34255500
What's the plan? Buy a silo? Build from scratch?
>>
Could you do something less gay than a discord?

I'm sure cripplechan would let you set up an /unnaground/ board.
>>
>>34255407
I say we take this.
http://www.undergroundvaults.com/about-us/hutchinson/
>>
>>34255841
the plan was to start digging by ourselves, but if you could link, it'd be much appreciated
>>
>>34255859
The discord was just an impromptu way of letting us keep in contact, we will look into it.
>>
>>34255915
that would require purchasing the whole place from the owners, which would be very expensive.
>>
>>34255407
Do you have any locations that look promising?
Or are you still looking?
>>
>>34256098
Kentucky is looking best. Good stone, timber, and water.

Ivan_m here for all you discord fags.
>>
>>34256098
if you have anything in mind, though. Please do tell, would definitely be open to any suggestions
~IvDamke
>>
>>34256161
I live in New Hampshire, so unless you want to dig through a lot of granite you'll want to look elsewhere.
>>
>>34255407
It won't let me join the discord
>>
>>342562i might have forgotten to tick the box that makes the link indefinite, here, try this:
https://discord.gg/3jnRcXu
>>
>>34256224
>i might have forgotten to tick the box that makes the link indefinite, here, try this:
>https://discord.gg/3jnRcXu
>>
so you could live there?
>>
So, You are relying on someone to JOIN THE MILITARY FOR THE MONEY!?!?!?!?!

You guys are fucking hosed.

Seriously? I cannot believe that any of you are so utterly retarded as to believe that you can make some kind of functional society underground with people who are that fucking derpy.

Am I in a LARP thread?
>>
>>34256327
i don't understand your question, underground? yes.
>>
>>34256336
not relying you autist, it was an easy source of money for him, since he is an immigrating aussie. the rest of the people will most likely start off without him.
>>
>>34256338
so my next question is why??
>>
>>34256372
Why not?
I guess the PC answer would be
"To test the feasibility of modern technology in creating a low-emmision, low-ecoimpact community under the surface of the earth"
>>
>>34256401
intredasting
>>
>>34256401

I think its more like one of the organizers is testing the feasibility of setting up a rapecamp.
>>
>>34256645
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>34255961
"take"
>>
>>34256401
molemen?
>>
>>34255407
this reminds me of when i was in elementary school and me and all my friends built a tree fort. except you guys are all smelly virgins.
>>
>>34255407
Discord is for COD kids and CSgo NEETs
>>
>>34256908
>he wasn't a virgin in elementary school
>his friends weren't virgins in elementary school

Catholic detected.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.