[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are guns allowed in national parks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: obama me.jpg (151KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
obama me.jpg
151KB, 1024x1024px
>Yes, guns are permitted in Yellowstone National Park. Park visitors are able to openly carry legal handguns, rifles, shotguns and other firearms per a federal law approved by Congress and signed by President Barack Obama in February 2010. Concealed weapons are allowed by state statute.

Was Obama using reverse psychology to arm America to the teeth and give the arms industry a boom? Did he secretly enjoy the right to bear arms? Why did he give us the right to carry in National parks? Was it part of a larger bill that he compromised on? Did he have stocks in firearm companies? Any way to verify that?
Brown pill me on Obama
>>
>>34247418
>half the bullshit in the infographic is false anyway
>and Trump is on his way to being impeached
When you started this thread, did you actually think any of your bullshit through, or just copypaste it all?
>>
>>34247497
muh russia. muh impeach
>>
>>34247418
This might shock you but people in real life often have very nuanced opinions on a wide variety of topics

Have you considered that he might have genuinely believed that you should be able to carry firearms in national parks, and decided it was worth putting through the legislation for that and as an easy way to generate some bipartisan good will?
>>
>>34247512
>muh obstruction of justice
>muh secret tapes
It's literally Nixon all over again, which is the most hilarious part.
>>
>>34247418
Yes they are allowed in parks. No they are not allowed at monuments. IDK why but that's how it is.
>>
>>34247418
>Was Obama using reverse psychology to arm America to the teeth and give the arms industry a boom? Did
No, he was really kind of just a bumbling tard.

Keep in mind, under him, America's national debt doubled.
>>
>>34247497
so what if he is on the way to being impeached, by no means am i a huge fan of trump, but i know he will pull a bill clintion and stay in office.
>>
>>34247497
To think if Shareblue went bankrupt these posts would disappear overnight
>>
>>34247565
>he hasn't seen the Comey testimony.
Anon...
>>
>>34248159
>he thinks the Comey testimony exonerates Trump
>>
File: The most successful cocksucker.jpg (29KB, 480x638px) Image search: [Google]
The most successful cocksucker.jpg
29KB, 480x638px
>>34248167
OP here, Trump isn't going anywhere now fuck off so we can get back on topic, which is Obama and the positive things he did for gun rights. Whether that was purposefully or not.
>>
>>34247497
>when you don't make an argument
Feel free to actually substantiate any of that.
>>
>>34247753
>implying you're old enough to remember the Clinton presidency
>>
>>34247497
Any day now right? Then it will ne Bernie's turn amirite?

Lol you're such a sore loser. Democrats lost sweetie. Get over it.
>>
>>34247418
did your dad use reverse psychology on your mom by dressing like a bitch, getting her drunk and raping her in a public toilet ?
>>
File: 1489270810569.jpg (417KB, 1024x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1489270810569.jpg
417KB, 1024x1102px
>>34247497

Your wife's son needs tendies, Bernout.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.