[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Chinese Military really as much of a Joke as I think it is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 27

Is the Chinese Military really as much of a Joke as I think it is?
>>
Why don't you go over there and post results when they are finished with your boipucci
>>
Ba Ba Booey
>>
Well... China scared the UN enough to a stalemate in NK and prevented USA from invading North Vietnam. And that was when it wasn't even a military power like today. They are not a joke at all.
>>
File: Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png (2KB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png
2KB, 300x150px
>>34244177
>>>China
>>
>>34244162
Why is everybody using multicam now?
>>
>>34244177
Thank you for your input ping wing...plz go
>>
>>34244162
Yes.

They are the epitome garrison military, who can't even make it a week into a war exercise without mentally breaking down.

It's bad.

http://thediplomat.com/2014/01/chinas-deceptively-weak-and-dangerous-military/
>>
>>34244180
Soviets were not the one who invaded North Korea and stopped USA from invading North Vietnam
>>
>>34244194
They provided the most meaningful support.

I hate to break it to you but the human waves did not do much of anything. It was the MIGs and heavy weapons (AA).

The UN forces had no problems repelling the human waves, as long as they stayed resupplied and could bring support. Soviet support hindered both greatly.
>>
>>34244194
Read a history book.

When you do, you will realise the following:

1) Most if not all Communist Nations bar Yugoslavia relied on Soviet assistance to stay afloat, whether it be weapons or diplomatic power.

2) If the UN even considered going on the offensive against China rather than being pushed back from the Chinese border, the UN would be attacked by the Soviets seeing it as their chance.
>>
>>34244208
>They provided the most meaningful support.
>Amerifat education
Soviet support was tepid in NK compared to China. It was China who pushed USA back below the 38th parallel.

Soviet support in Vietnam was not enough to prevent American air raids. China was the sole factor that prevented Americans from invading North Vietnam.
>>
Why are americans so shit at war? Since 1945 what has happened?

Korea- draw
Vietnam-loss
Somalia-fucked
Guatemala-fucked (kek)
Iraq and Afghanistan- getting fucked
>>
>>34244264
You seem to be forgetting the war before it too, 1812???
>>
>>34244235
>It was China who pushed USA back below the 38th parallel.

Due to USSR high technical support tieing up US support assets.

>Soviet support in Vietnam was not enough to prevent American air raids.

Neither was Chinese! US was arc lighting north Vietnam all the way up to when NV got dragged to the peace table.
>>
>>34244264
>>34244276
>Why are americans so shit at war?
Funny how quickly you forget that if not for the americans you would be speaking german or russian by now.
>>
>>34244276
You mean the napoleonic war in murica? The one that ended in the treaty of gent and was a stalemate? The one in which the Washington was sacked?
>>
>>34244303
Speaking german kek the ussr beat the nazis the tubby yanks didn't come in until way past the turning point of the war and speaking russian the soviets had no eyes on western Europe I kind of wish they did however
>>
>>34244192
>At one military exercise in the summer of 2012, a strategic PLA unit, stressed out by the hard work of handling warheads in an underground bunker complex, actually had to take time out of a 15-day wartime simulation for movie nights and karaoke parties. In fact, by day nine of the exercise, a “cultural performance troupe” (common PLA euphemism for song-and-dance girls) had to be brought into the otherwise sealed facility to entertain the homesick soldiers.

HOLY SHIT. CHINESE CAN'T GO LONGER THAN A FUCKING WEEK!

What lazy sacks of shit.
>>
>>34244312
> the soviets had no eyes on western Europe

Yes comrade, meeting the American lines in the center of Berlin was mere considence. We were going to stop there anyways!
>>
>>34244312
>the soviets had no eyes on western Europe

Damn, is this what they teach in the 3rd world?
>>
If China attempted a major expeditionary operation today, they would embarrass themselves, as their peacekeepers did in South Sudan. The issue is that they are making an earnest effort to change this, investing in technology, but also reforming and training their forces using methods gleaned from observation of what works for the more respected armed forces of the world. We don't know whether what will come out of this investment and reform in ten years is a world-class military like that of the USA, or a cargo-cult military that looks good to outside observers, but crumbles under pressure.
>>
>>34244303
Funny how quickly to forget how Hitler didn't blame the British Public for going to war with Germany and that it was because of Jewish Leaders such as Churchill.
>>
>>34244330
Didn't invade the middle east didn't invade greece never took on anywhere else in europe despite the fact if they wanted to they could very easily have done Berlin was just a spy trading place
>>
>>34244330
>>34244336
tbf, im also European but i think that that poster is either brain damaged or just Austrian to actually believe that Soviets would have stopped at Germany
>>
>>34244341
>10 years to get to US level of expertise

Absurdly optimistic. I mean, look at the navy alone, not to mention the airforce and the neglected army.

There is getting better, the there is what you said.
>>
>>34244336
I'm sorry I don't know what they teach in burger town probably creationism cousin fucking how to lose at war and how to put lard and sugar on everything
>>
>>34244192
>>34244318
>basing all your evidence on one article

As much as I'd love to say "ha ha what a paper tiger, no match for 'Merica", one article ain't gonna cut friendo.
>>
>>34244357
>This is the peak of shitskin comedy

Damn you people are cringe inducing and uncreative. Good thing Aussies exist since they are literally the only funny foreigners on 4chan
>>
>>34244360
http://project2049.net/half_lives_china_nuclear_warhead_program.pdf
>>
>>34244360
losses were great for the Chinese all through the Korean war

the biggest indicator that the modern Chinese military is a paper tiger is that they don't do anything.
>>
>>34244357
>lard

Shithole confirmed.
>>
>>34244369
But the Chinese dont need to do anything yet.
>>
>>34244367
Shit skin im white you nigger fuck your president looks like a tangerine ya weapon
>>
>>34244357
Thanks for the keks :)
>>
>>34244356

I didn't mean to imply they would be able to take on the USA (making up for the investment to date would be impractical in of itself), simply that they would have introduced most of the capabilities that the US military has at a practical level. At the moment they wouldn't be able to carry out a Falklands War scale operation.
>>
>>34244382
That's cute, he knows our leader!

It's almost like we run the world or something.

>ya weapon

Thanks, lesser nation! Uncle Sam smiles upon you
>>
>>34244368
Thx, gonna give a read. If you have any others to dump at the moment, now wouldn't hurt.

>>34244369
Times change, and after Mao n' party either died or got arrested, China's more of a state run corporation than a communist state.

But you're right in some regards. We have no way of testing the current Chinese army no does the Chinese plan to test it. Anything they claim is almost certainly taken with a grain of salt, and with good reason. It's somewhat like the T-14 Armata.
>>
>>34244388
>simply that they would have introduced most of the capabilities that the US military has at a practical level.

I strongly disagree. Not only is a decade not enough to build a strong NCO culture, along with a litney of other soft factors, China is making a huge mistake in not developing US's main advantage, battlefield networking.
>>
>>34244382
>tangerine

I thought he looked like an angry radish.
>>
>>34244312
Where do you think the soviets got all of their trucks, guns and raw materials from you retard? And the soviets most certainly did have their eyes on the west. They always have.
>>34244344
Is that supposed to be an arguement? It makes no sense and sounds out of context. Hitler loved britain if thats what your trying to say, but the russian have always hated UK. And who do you think keeps the sleeping bear at bay? Its surely not france with their .001% defense budget..
checked none the less
>>
If you want to get a feel for the chinese as apeople go watch ADVChina or either of those guys' individual channels on youtube. Basically Outside of 4 cities China is a 2nd-3rd world shithole full of ignorant farmers. Their 1 child policy means that boys are so coddled throughout their lives they are fucking worthless as men. Their culture doesn't give two fucks for things like cooperation or maintenance so every fucking thing is falling apart and no one will take responsibility to fix it.

Seriously since that thread on that blood clotting shit from a couple of days ago I've been watching those adv vids in the evenings. China isn't shit. They could throw mass numbers in an initial engagement but anything long-term all their shit would be falling apart and all their corruption and selfish ass-covering would undermine the chain of command. They'd have to resort to nukes to keep from being completely BTFO.
>>
>>34244264
We won in Somalia and Vietnam, and in the Gulf and Iraq 2.0 and we did a damn better job than the soviets in Afghanistan. Would you like us to fight you, huh faggot?
>>
>>34244312
I hope this is bait
>>
>>34244470
Everyone always forgets Panama.
>>
>>34244184
It's Emerson brand knockoff probably ordered off one of the overseas airsoft suppliers, if not hoarded from the chinashit based warehouses before getting spooked and shutdown
>>
>>34244470
>and in the Gulf and Iraq 2.0 and we did a damn better job than the soviets in Afghanistan.
Yeah you created a lot more terroristic groups.
>>
>>34244510
>blowing out a terrorist group so hard they split
>HURRR U CREATED MOAR

Sorry we were just too damn effective :(
>>
>>34244510
At least thoss terrorist attack you and not us. We completed the full circle
>>
>>34244416

That is what I mean by the "cargo-cult" aspect. They can look at the tangible capabilities that make a successful military and put together something that looks very similar, the challenge is actually making it work like a US force, or even a combined NATO force, would.
>>
File: 1492270121353.jpg (255KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492270121353.jpg
255KB, 640x480px
>>34244470
>We won in Vietnam
whatever help you to sleep at night, bro
>>
>>34244578
>Attack Japan 31.2%

jej
>>
>>34244556
Without battlefield networking it's not happening.

The US does not run off magic.

It's not something you can just plug in to a few vehicles either, it's a huge, long term, UNILATERAL, tech investment that is simply not being done.
>>
>>34244578
>Google korean society opinion institute
>zero results
>looks like a game show still

Hmmmm, really gets that noggin joggin
>>
>>34244162
The savage PLA that existed during ww2, korea, and sino-viet war seems to be gone. Replaced by acrobats who just look tough with nicer tech. Last time I checked they've basically failed in every opfor exercise they've participated in, with a few exceptional officers. Add to this, scumbag corrupt officers who smile for the politicians while they do under the table deals with someone else and it's becoming a recipe for disaster. Xi Jinping is supposedly cracking down on this shit though.
>>
>>34244369
They do peacekeeping missions, like in Africa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSOqhW9kFsY
Here's some actual combat footage. I like they guy with two radios in hand, super tactical. Sad state eh?
>>
File: Only gays get stoned.png (576KB, 594x767px) Image search: [Google]
Only gays get stoned.png
576KB, 594x767px
>>34244578
>Random Pie graph in another language
>Translated by amateur

Seems legit
>>
>>34244162
I don't know about it's offensive capabilities, but no modern military can win in a land invasion of China.
>>
>>34244752
>two radios

So you can abandon your post twice as fast.
>>
>>34244766
Pffft, the coastal city's would capitulate in a heartbeat.

Why would you go any further?
>>
>>34244766
Anyone who would move there would have to live with Chinese people anyway so fuck that they can keep it.
>>
>>34244463
>Its surely not france with their .001% defense budget..
Are you dumb? France is one of the few NATO countries actually meeting the 2% of GDP military spending amount.
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 780x929px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 780x929px
>>34244805
Incorrect.
>>
The Chinese military is a joke. They went pee pee in my coke.
>>
File: 1479179269506.jpg (22KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1479179269506.jpg
22KB, 413x395px
>>34244162
>chinese anything
>>
File: 20170225_woc986_0.png (316KB, 1190x1786px) Image search: [Google]
20170225_woc986_0.png
316KB, 1190x1786px
>>34244822
It seems like it fluctuates and depends on the year whether the frogs are above or below the 2% mark.
>>
>>34244396
>It's almost like we run the world or something.
Not that guy, but Trump is doing a great job at proving you don't, literally failing at every attempt at international diplomacy.
>>
do you really think in a country of whatever billion people they cant pull together a force or hard hitting niggas to do gods work?

thats the main reason why i think they get too much of a bad rap. im sure they have plently of weak little rice niggers and shitty little guns. but in a country that big there has gotta be TONS of motherfuckers with big muscles, good minds, and good reflexes, that sign up and excel in the military
>>
>>34244887
>implying the western world can get by with out the US

He is reminding them of their place.
>>
>>34244855

Not according to NATO itself.

http://www.nato.int/nato_static_fl2014/assets/pdf/pdf_2016_07/20160704_160704-pr2016-116.pdf

The French have been below 2% GDP since 2010 (Table 3). One thing that is good about France is that even though their total spending has fallen below 2% GDP for some time now, their spending on equipment (Table 6a) has remained so far over the 20% target that they are probably still spending more than the recommended >0.4% of GDP on equipment.
>>
>>34244855
>>34244822
It should also go without saying that spending even only 1.5-2% GDP for extended periods of time with stability is probably better than going full retard and splashing out one or two years then paying for it the next few.

Greece spending so much is nice but I can't see it as particularly sustainable, so whats the point
>>
>>34244162
>1.37 billion people
>manufacturing and factory sectors that once belonged to the U.S. and western Europe
>not cucked by SJW faggotry

China could destroy the U.S. AND Western Europe simultaneously.
>>
>>34245089
>gets manufacturing equipment
>does a worse job

Kek. Chinesium ain't no joke
>>
File: 1497219210722.jpg (60KB, 567x565px) Image search: [Google]
1497219210722.jpg
60KB, 567x565px
>>34244264
I thought this "haha lol Burgers hvnt wun a wahr cents 1945 lmao" meme typed nervously by Eurofags while their wife is getting plowed by some guy named Muhammad 10ft behind them had died.
>>
File: 1496212743861.jpg (81KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
1496212743861.jpg
81KB, 940x529px
>>34244312
The only reason these guys didn't come and conquer Western Europe was because of a little organization called NATO which is when once again Eurofags called upon big brother USA to come save them from some scary neighbors.

Try and lie to yourself all you want cuckboy.
However nowadays a Russian invasion of Western Europe might be the best thing to happen to European in ages.
>>
File: 1496150901346.jpg (125KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1496150901346.jpg
125KB, 1224x1445px
>>34245089
Go back to /pol/ little boy
>>
>>34245334

You seem upset, pumpkin.

Fortunately for you, you'll have new Chinese masters soon enough.
>>
>>34244162
I would presume they are much more competent than say Brazils or Iraqs, probably less than our own or the UK.
>>
>>34244177
>people still believe this shit

We were literally not allowed to invade China because of the way we declared war over there. If MacArthur had pulled off the invasion like his glory hungry ass wanted to, there wouldn't be a North Korea today.
>>
>>34244318
Pogs and nerds
>>
Chinese friend who got out of the army three years ago.
Said. The chain of command in Chinese army is shit, NCO does all the thing, low ranking college officers don't know shit, senior officers all about political gain, low ranking enlist man only stay for two years. tho when he got out, there was a experimental troop in Beijing that was learning and experiencing NATO style chain of command.
>>
>>34245089

>Civilians actually believe this
>>
>>34244162
China has, and currently is, a paper dragon. The chain of command is absolute dog shit. Their last big show, their invasion of Vietnam. The Chinese will say and do anything to save face.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War
>>
File: some faggot.jpg (28KB, 279x394px) Image search: [Google]
some faggot.jpg
28KB, 279x394px
>>34246775
Nigger, I served in the army and saw exactly what kind of a joke it is, and Obama just made it WORSE.

U.S. soldiers are soft as shit and pretty much experience PTSD if you take away their fucking cell phones. The only people worth a fuck in our army anymore is SOF, but even they're getting cucked by faggotry and feminism, and it doesn't look like Trump or Mattis are going to do a g'damn thing about it.

The Chinks would walk all over us after we shot our tech wad of missiles and bombs and actually had to fire and maneuver on the battlefield again.
>>
>>34246830
You could say the same thing about the U.S..
>>
as long as you dont share a land border youll be fine.
>>
>>34246317
if MacArthur had his way the world would be in nuclear fallout today.
>>
>>34249368
maybe, but we were talking about the state of the Chinese military and its effectiveness in the Korean War.

[spoiler]they were shit[/spoiler]
>>
>>34247744
>I served

Sure you did.

Thank u for ur servix
>>
>>34246719
""""""""cucked""""""""" us pog and nerds can do more than 9 fucking days.

What a total shit show.
>>
>>34249465
>but we were talking about the state of the Chinese military and its effectiveness in the Korean War.

go on, please tell us your expert opinion on veteran guerrillas with literal decades of experience fighting enemies that always had numerical and technical superiority.
>>
>>34244162
>lowered physical fitness standards five times in one year
>most recent deployment of their military was in 1965 to stomp some protestors
The only threat they pose is a nuclear one
>>
>>34244162
Yes its a paper tiger.
>>
>>34249465
>a shit poor nation with shit military incites american 5 star general to want use nukes on the whole country because he got whooped so bad

right not effective
>>
>>34244469
>They could throw mass numbers in an initial engagement but anything long-term all their shit would be falling apart and all their corruption and selfish ass-covering would undermine the chain of command. They'd have to resort to nukes to keep from being completely BTFO.

Classic communist tactics, gotta love 'em
>>
>>34249530
>implying it was not the Soviet support
>>
File: 1467483668826.gif (208KB, 323x221px) Image search: [Google]
1467483668826.gif
208KB, 323x221px
>>34247744
>>
>>34249536
>They'd have to resort to nukes to keep from being completely BTFO.

but that's literally what macarthur wanted to do until truman kicked his ass out and replaced him with ridgeway.

are you people literally retarded
>>
>>34249644
MacArthur wanted to end the war quickly instead of this shitty stalemate we have today..

He was correct
>>
>>34249761
>instead of this shitty stalemate we have today

you mean the stalemate caused by his rush to the yalu and his stubborn insistence that china wouldnt enter the war?

macarthur is exactly to blame for north korea still being a thing. if america wanted the war to be over with, truman should've dumped his senile ass for ridgeway much sooner, then put almond against a wall and shot.
>>
>>34249885
I'm sorry, I thought you defeated your enemy by driving them out. Else they have a base to keep attacking you.

China had zero legitimate reason to invade as MacArthur didn't touch their lands.

He was right to assume they would not sperg out and right to bitch slap them with nukes when they did.
>>
>>34244176
You farted.
>>
>>34249912
>He was right
>even when he's wrong

macarthur fags everyone

senile armchair generals all around
>>
>>34249519
>>lowered physical fitness standards five times in one year

Uh....I hate to break it to you, pumpkin, but the U.S. military has just lowered PT standards to accommodate females in combat units now. The fat standard hasn't been lowered either.
>>
>>34249930
>MacArthur was wrong for wanting to defeat NK.

Nope. Between two choices he made the correct one at the time.
>>
>>34244318
Sounds like something every fucking army in the world would do. Incluiding the US.
>>
>>34249580
Bitch, that's the TRUTH.
>>
>>34249947
Wrong.

For starters the US does not have federal dancing whores.
>>
>>34249951
(You)
>>
>>34249958
It should.
>>
>>34249944

who are you quoting
>>
File: 1480813804260.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1480813804260.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>34244312
1942, the peak of axis power and when it most looked like they would win, was after the turning point?
>>
>>34249975
No.

This might come as a shock but US troops won't experience a mental breakdown over 9 days.

Redflag alaska lasts 10, and those faggots are run night and day. That's not even a long exercise.
>>
>>34250000
OH MY GOD THAT GET
>>
>>34249995
It was not a quote brainlet.
>>
>>34250015
Stop being a fucking faggot. Getting federal-funded bitches, lapdancers and whores every so often will lift the morale of everyone.
>>
>>34250035
>spending money on unneeded shit

They are more than welcome to such shit on their own dime, on their own time.

What that buys you is a shit tier Chinese mentality where you can't go more than a week without said bullshit.

Fuck off
>>
>>34250061
Ok pog.
>>
>>34250067
>11b can't do more than 9 days

Guess how I know you are full of shit
>>
>>34250025

then maybe stop posting random fucking shit in meme arrows.

you ever tried shutting the fuck up so you look smart instead of autistically spouting whatever fucktarded idea just happens to pass into that empty meme container you call a brain.
>>
>>34250086
What the fuck?
>>
>>34250086
>brainlet is upset he does not have basic reading comprehension

Not everything greentexted is a quote, brainlet.
>>
File: 1497158978151.jpg (50KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
1497158978151.jpg
50KB, 396x594px
>>34244162
>all those pirated cammies
>not a plate carrier in the group
>nc star tier equipment

Like an army of professional airshitters
>>
>>34250084
No one said about being able to do shit for certain days. I just said that it would lift the morale to get bitches, you stupid illiterate fuck.
>>
>>34249958
While the thought of this excites my Benis, I can only imagine the rancid quality of dancing whores procured by the DOD
>>
>>34250099
>brainlet

you're of one them fedora-wearing ponyfags that also thinks goober is some kind of sick burn arent you.

honestly, telling to go kys isnt being insulting, that's the most genuine and kind thing a stranger will ever say to you.
>>
>>34250138
If I keep calling you a brainlet will you keep sperging out?

Because this is top tier.

All because you are too much of a brainlet to understand simple concepts.
>>
>>34250130
>soilders function just fine without shit
>let's give them said expensive shit

No.

Chinese NEED it because they are weak.
>>
>>34250182
You think soldiers aren't given expensive useless shit as it is?

Stop being so fucking dense. The military isn't a well oiled perfect german engineering machine.
>>
>>34250199
So your genius solution is to waste more money?
>>
>>34244162

None of them have been in a war before except for the Navy, so they're basically an army of FNGs.
>>
why bother trying to have a chink military thread when all of it will just be conjectures and out dated articles?

Until the great chinaman internet wall goes down and we get large masses of english speaking chinks in here we're never gonna get any reasonable discussion here
>>
>>34244349
>didn't invade greece

The fuck you on about? The Greek Civil War was precisely about an attempted Communist overthrow of the legit government.
>>
>>34250152
>If I keep calling you a brainlet will you keep sperging out?

lol ok go ahead, knock yourself out.

i'll just be here, being mildly amused that someone thinks he's laying top-tier banter on me using the word brainlet.
>>
>>34250225
We don't need them to tell us that they are untested, we know this.
>>
>>34250209
Yes. Welcome to the US military. Now shut up if you dont know what you are talking about.
>>
>>34250244
No, it's pretty basic banter. Essentially calling you a retard or a dumbass.

But your reaction to that one little word was fucking great. Keep it up, brainlet.
>>
File: fall of saigon tank.jpg (119KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
fall of saigon tank.jpg
119KB, 800x532px
>>34244470
>We won in Somalia and Vietnam

Get off the crackpipe nigger
>>
>>34250253
Kid, you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>34244312
>wanting Western Europe to be more like Eastern Europe
>>
>>34250274
Ok faggot.
>>
>>34250290
Good chat fiddy
>>
>>34244357
>I'm sorry

Yes, you certainly are. There's always room for improvement, though. You can even become an American, if you try really, really hard.

>I don't know what they teach in burger town

What do you do with all of that foreign aid we send you? Spend it on farm animals or something?

You gotta get yourself some learning, boy. There's a reason why America has the largest economy and is the predominant culture on this planet. That reason is, we got schools. You need to talk to your village chief, see if he'll let you go to school. Otherwise, you'll spend your whole life squatting barefoot in a mud hut.

Go on now, run along. Chop! Chop!
>>
>>34244578
Why is South Korean poll in Japanese?
>>
File: image.jpg (267KB, 1300x956px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267KB, 1300x956px
>>34244162

google US army and get pic related

time to brush up on mandarin lads
>>
>>34250391

because it's being reported by a japanese news channel.

at least try to use your brain.
>>
>>34244382
>weapon

I think you were trying to say tool.
>>
>>34244425
Nah, more like a sunburnt parsnip.
>>
>>34250407
OK, why does the listed source and Survey not exist?
>>
>>34244481
And Grenada
>>
>>34250437

why the fuck are you asking me

stop being an ignorant nigger and figure shit out on your own for once.

just because i used common sense for your first question doesnt mean i know what gooks and chinks are up to. but shit, at least they're not being a lazy nigger like you are.
>>
>>34250503
OK, let me spell this out for you, brainiac.

The image is bullshit.

You are not to bright huh?
>>
>>34250525

i'm not event the fag who posted the picture and i dont give a shit about chinkland.

you asked a retarded question and i gave an answer.

fuck off and go ask retarded questions somewhere else.
>>
>>34250613
You completely missed the entire point of the question. It was rhetorical, and I'm not even that guy.

Again, not to bright, eh?
>>
>>34250657
>I'm not even that guy.
>Again, not to bright, eh?
>not to bright

could you at least not misspell the same fucking word when samefagging
>>
>>34244264
>guatemala
What did he mean by this?
You mean PBSUCCESS?
Cus we got the shit end of the stick on that one. The US got what they wanted.
>>
>>34244469
>>34244469
>Seriously since that thread on that >blood clotting shit from a couple of days >ago

What was that about? I take blood thinners so it caught my attention.
>>
File: capitalism.jpg (821KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
capitalism.jpg
821KB, 1920x1080px
>>34244264
You know you're a superpower when everyone's version of you losing a war is you saying "fuck it, we may hold the territory and the kill ratio is 1000-1 but the people back home don't wanna fight no more so we're gonna pull out".
>>
I wonder if their army is suffering from the insane amount of pollution in most makor Chinese cities.
I mean the yellow river is basically a giant toxic slurry now.
>>
>>34244369
>they don't do anything.
They've already won the South China Seas without firing a bullet.
They're already winning in Africa.
>>
>>34250657
>Ha I was just pretending to be a retard

That's what you sound right now.
>>
No, but Russia is so much more powerful than China it really isn't funny, and I don't see that changing in our lifetimes.
>>
>>34244162
You cant know anything unless they go to war with someone. So far they killed a hornets nest with a flame thrower
>>34246317
>if if if if shouldawouldacoulda
>>
>>34252186
>Russia is so much more powerful than China it really isn't funny
In nukes and airpower? Fuck yes. As far as ground vehicles and electronic warfare shit? They're within a decade of parity with each other. The Chinese navy as btfo's Russia's.
>>
>>34252333
Russia has more tanks that isn't T-62s,more IFVs and APCs, more ATGMS, more AA, more howitzers, more MLRS, more helicopters, better logistic, better coastal defence systems, better missile ships, better radars, better jammers, better EW Systems
>>
>>34252353
>Russia has more tanks that isn't T-62s,
Most of Russia's armor is older T-72B2 and B3. They have a limited number of T-90/T-90A. Most of their T-80's are sitting away rotting in a field somewhere. Meanwhile China has almost three thousand Type 96 and Type 99 combined.
>more IFVs
Russia has fewer modern ones
>and APCs,
Russia does have more non-shit box APC's, I'll give you that
>more ATGMS,
Hard to really measure that
>more AA,
Yeah, I should have mentioned that too, Russia's AA is both quantitatively and qualitatively superior
>more howitzers, more MLRS,
Also good points
>more helicopters,
Yeah
>better logistic,
Probably
>better coastal defense systems, better missile ships, better radars, better jammers, better EW Systems
These are kinda a wash and we don't actually know since most of this shit is classified as fuck.
>>
>>34250378
I love American schools, so many shots 2 make a bright future, the American school system will blow ur mind, aschlong as u keep shooting 4 the stars
>>
>>34244162
Who cares about what you think?
>>
File: 1478302568046.jpg (16KB, 232x260px) Image search: [Google]
1478302568046.jpg
16KB, 232x260px
>>34244162
>multishit
I thought the chinks would have been safe from the meme
>>
>>34244162
It's a massive military with huge resource base both personnel and money-wise.
Militaries that don't actually fight real wars are inherently shit but the scary ones are those who can last long enough to get their shit together.
US did not build up its army by being awesome at everything. They fucked up a lot, had the people and money to keep throwing into the grinder and eventually learned how to fight.

I don't see it differently with Chinks.
>>
>>34252434
This. China has the manpower, industry, and access to natural resources to fuck up a bit, recover, and become a real threat.
>>
>>34252434

Chinks have been fighting homegrown insurgents in China plus the peacekeeping operations in Africa and not to mention them providing protection against somali pirates.
>>
>>34252451
>Chinks have been fighting homegrown insurgents in China
Over blown.
>plus the peacekeeping operations in Africa
Yeah... no. They're there but they essentially just serve as security for Chinese companies and interests
>and not to mention them providing protection against somali pirates.
Yeah, shooting at fishing boats full of skinnies armed with old rusty Type 56's and RPG-2's is some real experience.
>>
>>34252451
That's like saying the US soldiers stationed to protect opium fields in Afghanistan are a combat-ready force.

You need some real warfare, not peacekeeping to set such a massive machinery as an army into motion.
>>
>>34252463
the moment that china attempts a proper invasion beyond the SCS, they will figure out why the americans have a massive boner for logistics.
>>
>>34244162
it's not look at vietnam they kicked usa pretty hard

when usa can't fight they will use nukes that's why usa never fights any one stronger them selves

also when your enemy is strong you have to make fun of him or make him look weak

the indians always run programs of the chinese army and how they are weak even tho they started a border war in the 70's and got there ass handed back to them

here a video of the indians talking about the chinese https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngK-1MbLzOM in the 70's thyey were sort of evenly matched but they have surpassed them in ways in the video they talk of how oh china doesn't want a war we just want to make money it's funny
>>
>>34252472
It's not like China is the country that basically supplies the whole fucking world.
Blokes like that can't possibly imagine what logistics are if they ever hit a roadblock like that...

There's a million things I think they'd need to reinvent by themselves to get into shape.
But I strongly doubt logistics is one of them.
>>
>>34252504
military logistics are not the same as civilian logistics. china is going to be absolutely dumbfounded when half of their tinnies get blown out of the water and their loyal soldiers half a planet away are forced to eat berries.

america was forced into it's current position as world leader in military logistics due to it's geography. if china continues to apply it's standard "who cares about logistics? we can just send a truck over" thinking to a modern war, it is going to be skull fucked.
>>
>>34252504
Not even that guy but the reason Chinese logistics suck is because they lack the transport vessels and fixed wing aircraft necessary. Russia is far better off in this regard than China mind you and even then Russia had trouble keeping their small forces in Syria supplied at first.
>>
>>34249958
Because America Army of gays! China likes of watching female interactions but America lusting of cocks. And America media find it of nothing wrong. So Americans think of nothing wrong of American Army in other countries wanting disgusting practice of sub-humans.
>>
>>34252035
And you still lost
>>
>>34252035
This

2nd and 3rd world countries on suicide watch
>>
>>34252518
>it is geography
Dumb phoneposter or actual idiot
fucking learn english
>>
>>34244303
If America hadn't revolutioned, it woulda been British clay and WW2 would have ended in 3 years of 5

Also, you showed up late
>>
File: argument-typo.jpg (32KB, 735x541px) Image search: [Google]
argument-typo.jpg
32KB, 735x541px
>>34252564
>>
File: 1488933152830.gif (3MB, 304x302px) Image search: [Google]
1488933152830.gif
3MB, 304x302px
>>34244470
>We won in Somalia and Vietnam
>>
>>34252569
I'm not the one you were debating. I just wish people praising America could learn to speak the language first.
>>
>>34246309
The UK would most likely get beat by China, not through lack of skill or will to fight, but by shear numbers. China can out number the UK by a massive margin, but it would cost them dearly, not to mention that the USA would most likely step in or give aid to the UK throughout hostilities
>>
>>34244906

Africa is a whole continent and they can't, why would china?
>>
>>34244264
Shit talking muzzie.
Sometimes I wish the US sided with Germany in the 40's.
Shermans and tigers rolling side by side annihilating Ivans, frogs, and teabags.
>>
>>34252542
The only country thats still doing okay today after "winning" against the US is Vietnam.
Everyone else who beat us is a giant shithole.
But seriously I have respect for Nam.
Shortly after we razed half the country they wiped the floor with China when they invaded. And now days they are pretty westernized.
Tough bastards.
>>
>>34252451

> the peacekeeping operations in Africa

Right, because they really excelled themselves there.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/06/un-peacekeepers-refused-to-help-south-sudan-rebels-raped-aid-workers-report

>During four days of fighting between the rival forces, artillery rounds and gunfire hit two UN bases, killing two Chinese peacekeepers. The Chinese troops subsequently abandoned their posts, leaving weapons and ammunition behind, the report said.

>...though the UN gave orders for a peacekeepers to intervene, none “ever tried to leave their bases” with the Chinese and Ethiopian battalions refusing to go.
>>
File: 1497443503171.gif (4MB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
1497443503171.gif
4MB, 480x854px
>Joke

>multiple 5th gen combat ready fighter completed only lagging behind US
>>
>>34252535
Towarish, please not too much vodka when internet-posting, da?
>>
>>34244357
Kek
>>
>>34244367
sorry, we europoors just don't get that fancy fart humor of yours kek
>>
>>34244822
GB with 2.07 behind Estonia with 2.04
I heartly kek'd
>>
>>34253090
>su27 engines an mig 1.44 airframe
>5 gen
>>
>>34244264
those aren't wars. Those are just masturbation to keep us hot and ready in case something important actually happens.

study war for 15 minutes and you're going to find out real quick that insurgencies can drag on literally forever. Study international politics for 15 minutes and you're going to realize nobody gives a damn about those garbage countries.

The US just wanted blood, so they picked random places to do pointless low-intensity combat. They did it just to warm up.

How terrified should you be to learn that your enemy picks un-winnable fights just cause he can't stand the idea of a year's worth of peace? The US owns war, breaths it and drinks the blood. Let nations go to war again and you'll see entire foreign armies go down in minutes, never to be seen or remembered again
>>
File: FMJ.png (1MB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FMJ.png
1MB, 707x1000px
>>34252542
That's exactly my point though. To basically every other nation on Earth, losing a war means being forced to surrender, generally after the enemy has invaded your territory. Our version of losing a war is decimating the enemy's military, conquering all their territory, and then deciding that dealing with the resistance movements in the aftermath isn't worth it.
>>
File: 1422817982234.jpg (6KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1422817982234.jpg
6KB, 180x180px
>>34252973
>nowadays they are pretty westernized.
>He doesn't even know whole economical/political "reform" of Vietnam is directed copied from China
>>
>>34249554
Soviets only gave support from air and arms. When it came to actual ground fighting, it was the Norks and the Chinese.
>>
File: 1422750920337.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1422750920337.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>34244470
>"Would you like us to fight you, huh faggot?"
>US Navy literally has ship name after a real faggot
>Americunts humiliate people as "faggot"

The irony........
HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
Asians are just about the last nationalistic race there is left that alone is enough to take them seriously.
>>
>>34249530
Oh no they were effective, just within the narrow constraints that we were allowed to wage war. Of course when you throw millions of troops into the meatgrinder when your enemy isn't even allowed to invade you, you're going to get shit done. Does that mean they'll get shit done in a real war? Maybe, but I'm going to guess that the whole human wave thing is a lot less effective when your coastal cities are getting tomahawked and you can't step foot near the water and your ass is getting bombed to hell and back until you lose the capability to effectively produce weapons and ammunition for your army.
>>
To be honest, both the US and China are in for a rude awakening if a hot war ever breaks out. Americunts are going to have their illusions of invincibility shattered and the Chinks are going to realize their gear is essentially Imperial Japanese shit-tier.
>>
>>34244887
>literally failing at every attempt at international diplomacy.
Considering the better relations with countries like Israel and S. Arabia, I'd say you're just being salty and ignoring the facts, living in a fantasy world like some kind of liberal.
>>
>all these eurobitches forever angry because they know globalism has won in europe and they will never ever be able to own an ar-15 or have freedom to speak up against tyranny because if they do, they will be sent to prison
>>
>>34252035

No idea what relation they have but I'll always respect a man who supports his local Hammond Robotics
>>
>>34254578

With the size of the likely Chinese opening missile salvo, it's likely that in a week the US military might take more casualties than the War on Terror has produced since the Invasion of Afghanistan in 2001. Which isn't to say the Chinese will win, just that the American public are going to have to find out what full-scale war really means for the first time since 1945.
>>
File: tumblr_nerd.jpg (63KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nerd.jpg
63KB, 500x435px
>>34244162
Americunt now literally have a fucking navy ship named after a real faggot just because he's a "faggot activist", let along those fucking dykes, fags and tranny infest in the entire US military. But yet you still dare asking people is Chinese military a "joke"???

I hope you are not a Americunt....
>>
>>34244312
>yanks
Bong detected, probably nogunz
>>
>>34252958
Otherwise known as The dankest timeline
>>
>>34249958
>What is AFE
>>
>>34244752
I heard a story about how Ching Chong's in Mali regularly let plenty of nigs die because they did not deem the risk "acceptable" to get out of the UN base.
Same when it concerned things like providing transport for IED victims to hospitals, they just wouldn't do it.
Sitting there in Africa on UN missions is just an easy way to make money.
These asian monkeys grow their own food in the compound and their gov. gets paid 200$ a head every day for their "presence"
>>
>>34246747
>NCO does all the thing, low ranking college officers don't know shit, senior officers all about political gain

Just like the US military.
>>
>>34254947
You make it sound like that's a bad idea.
>>
>>34254947
That's normal though.
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.