[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bootcamp Stories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Boot.jpg (77KB, 854x455px) Image search: [Google]
Boot.jpg
77KB, 854x455px
I seen a n army thread on pop where some people discussed things they seen in boot camp (punishments, drill Sargent's and other happenings) and it was very interesting.

Does /K/ have any stories of what their experience in boot camp was like, and how it affected anyone else around them for good or bad?
>>
/pol/* sorry on a mobile
>>
>>34243328
We got raped.
>>
>>34243
gulf state national servicemen no joke saw three guys sharing one shower plus a guy got gang raped in a watch tower by three other dudes
>>
Grown men piss themselves. There were three recruits from my home state. The other two were piss recruits. I had to uphold the honor of my home state by never pissing myself.
>>
Resident shitbag with an ELS. AMA
>>
>>34244392
Wait, why do grown men piss themselves, is this some bizarre hazing ritual, or just the effects of people shoving gallons of water down your esophagus without the ability to use the bathroom?
>>
>White phase in OSUT (11b)
>Like 2 AM
>Wake up to go piss
>Hear something hitting the stairs outside of the room
>Look at both fire guard guys
>Fucking Drill Sergeant comes into room from the Drill Sergeant door dragging a huge sledgehammer
>Looks at firegaurd, puts his finger to his lips and goes "Sshhhh"
>Proceeds to drag sledgehammer around the entire killzone and then leave
>Hear sledgehammer hitting every stair as he goes down
Motherfucker was something else. Ranger Instructor for 6 years, and he was fucking crazy. Really nice guy, though. He carried that fucking sledgehammer for our entire Honor Hill march.
>>
>>34243604
Hot.
>>
>>34244565
>Fucking Drill Sergeant. Ones into the room from the Drill Sergeant
Wut?
>>
File: IMG_9833.jpg (100KB, 640x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9833.jpg
100KB, 640x572px
>Drill Sargent
>>
>>34245651
Drill Sergeant door.
They had a special door that only they're allowed to use.
>>
>11b OSUT
>Day zero, red phase
>Spend the day getting smoked and getting fucked with
>SDS teaching us about the beautiful kill zone
>While this is going on one guy has to tap dance because kill Drill said so
>Trips and falls in kill zone
>All three of my DSs and another platoons DSs swarm him screaming at him
>Has to flop like a fish and gasp for air in kill zone
>I'm 17, standing across from a grown ass 28 year old man who is crying his eyes out, next to some fag who pissed himself and quit, while six men scream obscenities at the fish man
>Shenanigans such as this continue until Honor Hill
>>
>>34244501
We weren't allowed out of our racks between like 0400 and reveille, so a lot of guys with small bladders pissed their racks in the morning. And there were limited opportunities for piss breaks. One of the guys from my state never pissed himself, but he would sit there during trainings obviously needing to piss, so he was dubbed a piss recruit.
>>
>>34243328
>35 series, in BCT at Relaxin' Jackson
>entered basic in early november
>6 weeks pass, halfway through basic... Christmas exodus!!!
>fuck off to visit family for a few days
>take the bus cross country there and back for some stupid reason
>come back to BCT on a Sunday
>easy days, other (sadder) trainees had been getting extra PT, allowed to walk to PX, and got grenade qual badges over the break
>leave is over
>"aight listen up pirates we're gonna piss test by platoons, 4th platoon you come down to the drill pad at 1400 in ACUs bring water"
>more hurry up and wait
>form up at 1330
>"drink water privates"
>have 2Qt, be drinking water
>march to a portable building
>"aight privates get inside"
>go inside
>holy shit it's packed with dudes. they snake the line around the entire inside of the building. it's like a sardine can.
>still be drinking water
>start to lose my composure, really gotta pee
>start stomping the floor, can't hold it
>sweating tryna get rid of all this water
>I'm almost to the head of the line
>people around me are fine, musta not been drinking water
>DS pulls me to head of the line
>I go into stall with DS standing behind me
>greatest sense of relief I have ever felt in my life as a firehose of piss comes out of me
>stop peeing cuz i'm done
>start to walk out
>turn around and pee again
>hurry up and get back to the bay
>pee three more times in 10 minutes
>>
File: 1484604907803.jpg (66KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
1484604907803.jpg
66KB, 419x249px
>>34246808
>Shenanigans
>>
FUCKING BOOOOTTTSSS REEE
>>
>>34244501
>be me in recieving
>lined up for piss test in alphabetical order
>last name towards end of alphabet
>DI's made us pound water non-stop
>piss-shy faggots sent to back of line to drink more water
>Dick-watchers run out of piss cups
>have to wait 15-30 minutes for more to show up
>DIs make piss-shy faggots at back of line pound more water so they don't fuck it up again
>TFW my last name stuck me at the back of the line with them
So yeah I soaked my cammies in piss after the most intense bladder pain I've ever felt but it was like 99% water anyway. Plus it was summer in North Carolina so it evaporated quickly.
>>
>>34243331
This isn't funny. Stop posting >muh /pol/ in every thread every time you see something you don't like
>>
>>34247758
AYE LANCE CORPORAL
>>
>>34243328
>first day at boot camp in the marines
>drill sergeant starts screaming at me
>I look him straight in the eyes and call him a pussy bitch, tell him that I have beat up bitches twice his size
>he trembles a little bit, then backs away
>drill sergeants don't fuck with me for the rest of boot camp
>>
>>34243328
>Ft. Leonard Wood, 2012
>had a drill sergeant literally spiderman up the walls of the barracks in the middle of the night, come in through the window, and steal a rifle just so he could wake up the entire company in the middle of the night, have them form up outside and smoke the shit out of us for not having accountability of all our equipment at all times
>uniform drills at 0300 because someone fell asleep in fireguard and the DS caught them
>had a retard ND with his blanks right in front of the DS, luckily it was a blank
>had two DSs that hated each other so whatever one told us to do, the other would tell us to do the opposite, which got confusing as hell
>had girls quit and/or not pass the PT test and get recycled or kicked out

I liked basic, I would do it again.
>>
>>34247869
I could never join the military, if a drill sergeant got in my face I'd probably hit him.
>>
>>34247869
>Marines
>drill sergeant
You tried.
>>
>>34247839
NO.
FUCK OFF.
>>
>>34247885
what the fuck are you talking about? you trying to say I'm making shit up? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in scout sniper school and I've killed more taliban than you've seen in pictures on the internet while browsing your pc in mom's basement. you're nothing, but I'm a modern day spartan. semper fi, you worthless piece of shit.
>>
File: IMG_4273.png (51KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4273.png
51KB, 200x195px
>>34247869
>T. Pic related
>>
>>34247911
Kek. It's pasta for ADHD kids.
>>
>middle of exchanging of responsibilities because we were getting a new SM.
>Have to stand at parade rest for about an hour and a half.
>This dude in front of me keeps tapping his foot/jigging
>The fuck is his deal, stop moving fag
>Suddenly hear water
>The man in front of me has piss flowing out of his boots with shame on his face

It was pretty funny, felt bad for him though.

Also some chick lost her fucking finger during fit to win because her finger got caught on one of the rope ladders between the rope and a big ass board. They called her digits.
>>
>>34247876
>steals rifle.
WHAT. Did he have the keys to the rack/armory? Where was fire watch?
>>
>>34249742
You sleep with your rifle in basic. You just put it by your feet or under your bunk.
>>
>>34249962
Not at Benning. It goes in the rack with a lock on it right in front of the fireguard.
>>
>PI
>DI is raging mad
>stands in middle of the bay and starts screaming "Mt Vesuvius! NOW!"
>confusion all around
>EVERYTHING! YOUR UNIFORMS, YOUR BOOTS! ALL OF IT!
>pile everything up in the middle of the bay so it looks like Mt Vesuvius just erupted, except with uniforms and other shit instead of lava and ash.
>GET YOUR SHIT AND PUT IT AWAY! NOW!
>everyone just starts grabbing
>spend next few days trading with everyone to get back the right sized tshirts, pants, etc
>spend the rest of boot with three pairs of cammie pants that fit and a pair two sizes too small because someone else is too damn retarded to realize they have the wrong pants
>>
>>34247876
So, like what would have happened if a light sleeper caught him?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.