[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USNS Harvey Milk named after Gay Rights Activist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 40

File: dancing-sailors.jpg (54KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
dancing-sailors.jpg
54KB, 800x533px
> US Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus advised Congress that he intended to name the Military Sealift Command's John Lewis-class oilers after prominent civil rights leaders, with the second to be named for gay rights activist Harvey Milk.
> Milk served in the U.S. Navy during the Korean War aboard the submarine rescue ship USS Kittiwake and held the rank of Lieutenant at the time of his honorable discharge.
> The ship was officially named at a ceremony in San Francisco on August 16, 2016. It is the first U.S. Navy ship named for an openly gay leader.

Please stop
>>
>>34242525
better than the uss gabby giffords. truly, a fitting name for the gayvy.
>>
It's like they're not even trying anymore.
>>
>>34242525

>oilers

That's fucking hilarious
>>
>>34242525
Yea because the navy was so hetero before.
>>
Since it was back when Obama was president you have a reprieve from retarded names
>>
>>34242525
>in San Francisco

DoD PR is really trying to step up their game.
>>
File: Navy-kiss.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Navy-kiss.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
>>34242631
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOL0MOF4J1Q
>>
>>34242525
What's the big deal, exactly? The John Lewis class is named for civil rights activists and Milk was pretty influential for gay rights.

Oh, fun fact. Dianne Feinstein? Her rise to power was partially thanks to the shock and horror of Dan White killing Milk and I forgot the SF mayor's name. See, White stupidly resigned from public office and then changed his mind later, but instead of reinstating him the mayor appointed somebody else because nobody liked White. So in a fit of rage he gunned them down in cold blood, intended to kill two more people, and yeah, big thanks to a dumb fucker for that shit.

California's draconian anti-gun bullshit kinda sorta started there, and then later on a big push nationwide thanks in part to Dianne fucking Feinstein's bullshit.

One thing I don't get though is why White actually went after Milk. By all accounts they had the most in common (his own staff said that) and yeah he voted against the gay rights ordinance but he wasn't anti-gay. It's weird. When I was researching Feinstein this entire chapter of her career just struck me as bizarre, I feel like had this not have happened where it happened we would not have the culture of gun control that exists today.
>>
Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>34242686
the big deal is that this triggers the shit out of /pol/, and we all know that when /pol/ gets triggered they shitpost on /k/.
>>
File: 1407527208495.gif (1MB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1407527208495.gif
1MB, 198x200px
>>34242525
Harvey Milk is a better person than Gabrielle Giffords, and he's name is a fucking fuel tanker.
>>
>>34242686
>>34242688
The SJW agenda is no biggie huh
They would destroy this country if they were allowed
>>
>>34242577
Navy already considered worst branch so it does not matter.
>>
File: 146844.jpg (283KB, 1800x1196px) Image search: [Google]
146844.jpg
283KB, 1800x1196px
As someone who hates the whole SJW/Trans/gay whatever movement(s), literally who cares?

Does this affect the ship's ability to conduct operations? No
Is this likely to affect crew morale? No

In the words of Buzz Lightyear: ''You are a sad, strange little man; and you have my pity''
>>
>>34242525

>Oilers named after gays

Sounds right desu famas
>>
>>34242705
>The SJW agenda is no biggie huh
You've essentially called the Pentagon SJWs because they're naming shit exactly as they said they would. Since "the SJW agenda" is obviously whatever the fuck you don't like, sure, it's not a goddamn problem.

This is what happens when you dilute your argument with irrelevant bullshit. Don't like SJWs? Fine, we agree, but pretending this is "their agenda" is stupid.
>>
>>34242803
Yes the pentagon is filled with SJW's who engage in political pandering
Anyone who claims the "civil rights" movements were something good is an SJW, thats what it was all about
>>
>>34242846
those evil SJWs have been doing it for decades! how do we stop these madmen?
>>
File: goat-lmao_c.png (18KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
goat-lmao_c.png
18KB, 274x274px
>>34242846
Ah yes. General Mattis, confirmed bicyclekin socjusticcc warrior.

It is a known fact that the millions of dicks drawn on countless walls are due to gayfiltration in the military. Started in 1961 if I recall correctly, we lost Vietnam because they was FUCKIN in the bush instead of winning. Been downhill ever since.
>>
File: transgender-child.jpg (58KB, 750x522px) Image search: [Google]
transgender-child.jpg
58KB, 750x522px
>>34242853
>how do we stop these madmen?
You don't. You can't and that's the problem. Every year they make new demands and must be appeased with more concessions. It will never stop because there will always be another crazy cunt with new grievances. What is it going to be next? Tranny bathrooms in the military? Who knows.
>>
>>34242705
>boat gets named after a gay guy
>IT'S THE SJW AGENDA
Yeah it's probably the same sort of pandering they've been doing for years, but who in the living fuck cares?
Granted I'd rather they named it after Freddie Mercury, the greatest fag to ever exist, but still.
>>
IN THE NAVYYYYYYY
>>
File: Shae Sanguine.jpg (109KB, 1127x979px) Image search: [Google]
Shae Sanguine.jpg
109KB, 1127x979px
>>34242867
>Been downhill ever since.
I'd say so. The military isn't winning anymore in part because it is cucked from the top and too concerned with pc bullshit.
>>
File: 1392819658455.gif (1MB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
1392819658455.gif
1MB, 355x200px
>>34242911
>>34242705
>>
>>34242902
It's not that Milk is just some guy who happened to be gay, it's the atmosphere that surrounds him that is the issue.

His entire life and being has become synonymous with gay rights and progressiveness. The ship is being named BECAUSE of this meaning attributed to his name.

So what is annoying people is that this is another turn of the screw by shitlib progressive leftist commies to steer away from typical ship naming convention (presidents, states, cities, awe inspiring adjectives etc.), and to implicitly say that jewish gay rights activism is on par with Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson and so on.
>>
File: helvete.jpg (125KB, 608x773px) Image search: [Google]
helvete.jpg
125KB, 608x773px
>>34242911
I KNOW.

I know right? Fucking damn it after 73 Easting left us with jack shit for tanks because trannies in the tanks and those fucking liberals in the whitehouse couldn't win. Before that it was Grenadeia and Panama, we lost good MARINES on those sandy shores fightin the good fight against communists but the bananas made the faggots distracted and Manual Noreiga Chavezo negotiated with Reagan for POW trades I was SICK. We don't negoitate with Mexicans and Iran but then Clintons and that faggot tyrant Janette Reno told them where the CIA was. Lost a lot of good straight men that day, the day the faggots got in by stealing the elections from Christians. Now? OBONGO the LIEberal failure left us with ten years of sick SJW faggots and now we can't even fight a war without seeing how gay we gotta be and double check to see if the women came with to bitch about putting the seat down in the CIC. SHUT IT DOWN. Kick em out of the BLACK house!!!! Thank the LORD we have Trump to stop this shit right now, the Israelians will give us the good stuff when we pay em (Jews) to for the Iron Domed Missile defense denial system. F22s will get made in Utah again so the Mormons stop ridin their faggot fucking fuckcycles around my house at 5 in the morning. Nice people but I cant I just G*d damned CANT. Wont do it. Keep it steady though because a REVOLUTON is going to set us STRAIGHT again, marky my words boy. You hear me? YOU SEE THIS? Look at it and you fuckin know that G*D WILL DELIVER US from lucifer's liberachi loser squad in their faggot daisy dick shorts walking around trying to wash cars for some gay liberal KILLary Klingon charity for Mudslimes and feminsts. I aint ever seen shit like that before and this is a NATION under G*D that is going to get set on the RIGHT path after Trump kills the lieberals spreading faggotry in MY CORPS that served admiralbly since 1741 and YOU KNOW IT!!!

SEMPER FI
>>
>>34242956
It's a ship name. It could be called the USNS Cock Sleeve for all anybody actually cares.
>>
>>34242976
No.

It could be named that for all YOU care, but there are people who actually do care about stuff like this and hate to see great traditions subverted by jewish communist faggots.
>>
File: images (62).jpg (35KB, 519x284px) Image search: [Google]
images (62).jpg
35KB, 519x284px
>>34242525
USNS HarveyMilk plugs USS BenDover with its mighty hose and fills its depths...

>navy. no not totally gay yet
>>
>>34242525
IN THE NAAAYYYVY

Also, what the fuck kind of captcha is this?
>>
At least he served.

Wtf did gabby do but catch a bullet and get a bunch of innocent people killed.
>>
He seems to have been in the Navy and served during the Korean war, knowing his "importance", or maybe one should say relevance, it's not that surprising. Kind of funny they want to name an oiler after him though.
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>34242999
Fug, wasted good quads on a post where I forgot the pic
>>
>>34243005
Fuck, I meant trips
>>
>>34242985
>ship names
>great traditions
The general public doesn't seem to give a shit.
>>
>>34243011
The general public doesn't need to give a shit. It's a naval tradition and should be in keeping with the character of the navy.

I know people like to meme about 'haha the navy's gay amiright' but at the end of the day they're a part of the armed forces of the US and naming a ship after someone who is actively subverting traditional american values is insane and insulting to the people who served int he navy.
>>
>>34243027
Except that being gay might as well be a traditional American value under the cover of tolerance and freedom at this point. That's the America you live in apparently, in other words get with the times or something. Anyways, it is definitely better than Gabby "Me and my near death experience" Giffords.
>>
>>34242525
So he was war veteran
No big deal
Only /pol/ get mad at this
>>
>>34242525
Didn't they just name a ship after an unaccomplished female politician who got shot in the head (and is now basically lobotomized), and now they're naming one after a faggot? I thought Obama's reign was over.
>>
>>34243027
I think freedom and tolerance are American value or value of any democratic countries as a whole, not some phobia bullshits.
>>
>>34242525
Well, it is full of seamen...
>>
>>34243083
>>34243054
>loving faggots is an american value
this is how gaslit people are these days
>>
>>34243091
what's wrong with being a faggot
>>
>>34243091
>under the cover of tolerance and freedom
>at this point
I'd prefer it if you would read the entire sentence properly and think about it.
>>
>>34243011

Cool, then Trump can rename it the Milo Yiannopoulos and there will be no uproar whatsoever. And you don't have an opinion to respond with because you don't care.
>>
>>34243141
Not really naw.
It's a boat name and it's still not something I'd care about unless I was in some way directly attached to it.
That may not be the case for others, but it is for me at least.
>>
>>34243011
Then there is no need to pander to the SJWs in the general public and the Navy can name it something else.
>>
>>34243070
He isn't getting honored because of his military record.
>>
>>34243101
>massively disproportionate incidences of all other mental disorders
>massively disproportionate arrests and convictions
>rampant drug use
>rampant promiscuity combined with massively disproportionate STD rates
>massively disproportionate child abuse
>massively disproportionate child molestation
plus they always vote to the left, compounding the degeneracy and ablation of western society
>>
>>34243080
It will be interesting to see if Trump quietly puts the breaks on the slave currency.
>>
>>34243027
>traditional american values

BUZZ WORD.
>>
File: 1486972523757.jpg (90KB, 361x356px) Image search: [Google]
1486972523757.jpg
90KB, 361x356px
>>34243181
>>massively disproportionate arrests and convictions
???
>degeneracy
Oh, I get it. You're a /pol/tard.

BTW, have you ever considered that increased incidence of mental illness could possibly be due to certain stresses unique to the queer? Which is to say, it might be understandable that more gays are messed up in the head if their bible thumper parents say they aren't really people and bound for the fiery pit, which would make that 'complaint' of yours a self-fulfilled prophecy.

It's like you telling me I'm not responsible enough to raise a cat because it's dead, but the reason it's dead is because you poisoned it.
>>
>>34242634
I could imagine Trump hearing about this.

>"We gotta stop making our military appear weak!"
>sir, about that, the navy just named a ship after a gay rights activist
>"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
>>
>>34243253
You do realise that being queer is a mental illness?

It's like saying Down syndrome people are only retarded because certain stresses - their always retarded and it's a factoid life

Like being a faggot, your retarded, mental illness

Hell, I know that and I wank to twinks in chastity
>>
>>34243253
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
>>
>>34242705
obviously true

you got a few shills to respond too further proving how right you are.
>>
>USNS being named after someone who fought for freedom
Literally nothing wrong with this. It's not like they named it after someone whose main thing was she got shot.
>>
>>34242525
>>34242999
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nmGuy0jievs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
>>34243296
Thanks for this peer-reviewed statistically significant study. The scientific rigor truly proves your point.

Faggot.
>>
>>34242999
>>34243005
>>34243007

Get yourself together man
>>
>>34243344
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/

here's a good start, just search for anything related to faggots and mental health
>>
>>34242525
We should start a petition to get the name changed, since milk is a symbol of white supremacy, after all.
>>
>>34243288
Down syndrome is due to an extra chromosome, homosexuality is not
>>
>>34243148
>nobody cares what boats are called, goy!
>okay, maybe some people care but not me!
nice goalposts
>>
>navy ship named after Korean war vet

Not seeing the problem.
>>
>>34243913
there were 6.8 million korean war vets, why not choose someone who actually did something heroic and a random politician
>>
>>34243978
and not*
>>
>>34242973
>>34242867

Fucking nice, perfectly executed.

/pol/ is truly retarded.
>>
>>34243978

>this /pol/ tard thinks this ship is a commissioned US navy ship
>so out of his depth he cant fathom why a USNS oiler was named after a civilian
>>
>>34244010
>literally never been to /pol/
considering previous ships are named after all kinds of industrialists, engineers, architects, explorers, etc. it seems like this is a very transparent political move.
>>
>>34242700
>when /pol/ gets triggered they shitpost on /k/
truer words have never been spoken
>>
File: 1475103278603.gif (909KB, 440x508px) Image search: [Google]
1475103278603.gif
909KB, 440x508px
>>34244070
>when you're so brainwashed you can't even grasp reality

this whole fucking thread holy shit lmao
>>
>>34244106
mon frere you believe that naming a non-commissioned auxiliary support refueling oiler after a prominent politician who was famously murdered constitutes NWO brainwashing. Who here is really divorced from reality
>>
>>34244150
you realize we don't normally name Military Sealift Command ships for murder victims, right? at least in the past they chose names like John Ericsson, Amelia Earhart, Mary Sears, John Glenn, etc. AKA people who actually did something except out their closeted gay friends and get shot.
>>
>>34244150
Holy shit if I could put a duster and fedora on a post that would take the cake.

The short and simple of it is that you're so brainwashed by /pol/ you think everything has these deep dark secret agendas. It's not even tinfoil it's just delusion.
>>
File: furries.jpg (79KB, 540x356px) Image search: [Google]
furries.jpg
79KB, 540x356px
>>34244181
>>34244150
Holy shit the butthurt is insanely real
>>
>>34244217
>you think everything has these deep dark secret agendas
not even him but do you know who Ray Mabus even is? He's made it incredibly transparent what his political affiliations are.
>>
>>34244222
>unable to provide any arguments except "umad bro"
>>
>>34242985
>great traditions

The great tradition is fucking dead. It was dead since 70's or even before thet.

Because you know what was grat tradition?
-Naming carriers after great battless or historical ships with significant service history
-Naming cruisers (and later nuclear submarines) after cities and states
-Naming destroyers after people who distinguised themselves as sailors, marines or other naval personel
-Naming support vessels whatever the fuck they wanted to , becuse, seriously, noone gives a fuck about names of oilers, tugs, or dredgers, tankers and whatever else.

That tradition was broken long ago, with bullshit, politically motivated names for carrier.

Nimitz was a stretch... at least he had something to do with history of carrier aviation. BUt then you got shit from GHW Bush (ehh, avenger pilot) , Reagan, Kennedy (ehh, PT boat jockey) , Ford, and whoever else, becasue navy figured out that they could suck politicos dicks by naming their ships to please them.

Seriously, naming a fucking CVN "USS Ronald Reagan" is way more offensive and insulting to the "great ship naming tradition" than naming a fucking oiler "USS cockmongler faggotass" or whatever.
>>
>>34242525

Better than the U.S Buttfucker
>>
>>34242686
>When I was researching Feinstein this entire chapter of her career just struck me as bizarre,

I'm glad I'm not the only one who got that vibe. Iirc, Feinstein was the last person to speak with White before he started shooting, and supposedly found Milk's body.

I've always wondered, what did she REALLY say to White?
>>
>>34244237
What argument.
It's a fucking boat guys. It's the name of a fucking non-com boat.
>>
>>34243091
>Freedom is only for people I don't dislike.
Okay commie.

Also, IN THE NAVYYYYYYYY

Someone post the damn video already, shit.
>>
This board sucks sometimes. Harvey Milk was a great American. He didn't try to 'push' any jewish agenda, he fought and died for the values of freedom and equality for all men.
>>
>>34242973
10/10 real nice
>>
File: Antifa_355adb_6172591.jpg (189KB, 900x937px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa_355adb_6172591.jpg
189KB, 900x937px
>>34242726
This.
>>
>>34244268
So you're saying that Feinstein was instrumental in the killing of Milk?
Worst part is that it makes sense, the cunt is beyond insane and I bet she's been like that for decades.

Also, Milk is a good movie, I love Sean Penn, too bad he's such an annoying libtard IRL, but he also fucked Madonna when she was hot so whatever.
>>
>>34242700
Wrong faggot. Navy ships should be named after military people and locations. Not hippy activists. Whats next a USS Trayvon Martin or USS Mike Brown?
>>
>>34244443
He was in the Navy you fucking mouth breather.
>>
>>34244342
>Worst part is that it makes sense
How retarded are you?
>>
>>34244483
And did nothing of merit. Having a ship class named after you shouldn't be a participation trophy. How about name the ship after a fallen pilot or SEAL? No lets satiate the liberal crowd with Gabby Giffords a person whos claim to famr is gu control and being shot and some gay guy that got shot.
>>
>>34242973

calm down reddit
>>
>>34244500
Sounds like you're the one who's retarded.
>>
>>34244083
>>34243993
>>34242973
>>34242973

HMMMM
>>
>>34244514
He was a victim of gun violence.

And before I get like 30 (you)s from retards in this thread, it's a joke, you dopes.
>>
>>34242973
Is this fresh pasta or stale pasta? Because I like it more than THIS THIS THIS
>>
>>34244070
>it took me 10 minutes to Google so let me switch my argument from Korean War vets to civilians

Yes /pol/, now tell me what the John Lewis class of oilers is named after.
>>
>>34242892
or... and this is justa thought, you could
>not dignify their autism by posting about it on a board that has RULES about not posting political shit.
if the mods still cared you would be banned right now.
>>
>>34244523
>hurr, it's a librul conspiracy!
Yeah yeah, it's amazing how everything like that is some kind of liberal false-flag operation, secret plot, or nefarious conspiracy, to take away people's freedom by attacking 'their own'.
>>
>>34244514
>Having a ship class named after you

Wrong again /pol/.
>>
>SECNAV Mabus
:thinking:
>>
>>34244561
you realise i only mentioned 6.8 million korean war vets because someone else felt that was the rationale behind naming a ship after Milk, when it clearly is not.

And the John Lewis class of oilers is named by Ray "virtue-signalling" Mabus so you're not proving anything, this is exactly what's wrong with the Navy
>>
>>34244584
I thought bareback buttfucking while on duty and dancing around all over the fucking deck on indian and police costumes were the problem.
>>
>>34244584
I realize you only meantioned Korean vets is you are wholly ignorant on what the USNS is and who they are crewed by, and traditional naming schemes of USNS ships, yes.

You are opineing on a subject you are entirely and hilariously ignorant on.

Lurk more and get back to /pol/.
>>
>>34242525
Harvey Milk went out in a kind of fucked up way but then again, they really fucking Jew'd that guy who snapped, straight up lying to him and being sniveling Jews behind his back. Feinstein was also part of that crew if two faced Jews
>>
File: IMG_20170104_080305.jpg (25KB, 316x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170104_080305.jpg
25KB, 316x354px
>>34242525
>Naval ship gets named after a significant naval officer

What's the problem?
>>
>>34244605
tbqh Ray "seels with vaginas" Mabus is a cancer

>>34244617
>tfw im not >>34243913 who brought up korea in the first place
ok buddy. where did I say they have to name USNS ships after vets?
>>
>>34244638
See
>>34243978

>"why not choose a Korean War hero"

The fact you asked that question shows you are ignorant of the subject.

Right on back to /pol/
>>
>>34244605
You know what song I like of Village People? Go West.
>>
>>34244669
>tfw there is a USNS ship named after Chesty Puller
heroic was the wrong word, maybe "important" is a better word.

>go back 2 /pol/
>tfw i'm only in /k/ posting about gearshit and gun stuff
>>
>>34242525
>military sealift command

The navy doesn't even crew these ships. No one gives a shit about us. Calm down.
>>
>>34244708
>talking about a T-ESB
>wondering why it's class is named after famous infantry

Go back to /pol/. Or Lurk. Just stop posting this shit is getting cringy.
>>
I already thought this beforehand obviously, but things like this make me thank God for every dead servicemen in the modern US military.

Not even being edgy, I literally cannot fathom an honorable reason why anyone would join the military of a country which is completely safe from all other military forces in the world purely by our enormous nuclear stockpile, but instead our "military" is full of faggot sodomites who should be put to death, low IQ shitskins openly flying foreign flags and La Raza shit, women who are a fucking joke and have no place in the military ever, and the only thing they ever seem to do is collect paychecks and work on the behest of Israel and the military industrial complex.

Thank God that the Muslims at least get to blow your faggot-defending Muhreen's legs off or turns his skin into melted wax.
>>
>>34244754
Is this the edgiest post on /k/ ever?
>>
A triggered homosexual seems to be very obsessed with /pol/ ITT
>>
>>34244749
>Just stop posting this shit is getting cringy.
nah, i'm glad i know about actual interesting things like small arms and gear instead of the details of Military Sealift Command
>>
>>34244788
>I don't know about the MSC but by god I will comment on it.

Cool, glad we got that out of the way. Stop posting, you cancerous fuck.
>>
File: 1485364582464.png (76KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
1485364582464.png
76KB, 500x432px
>>34244749

"/pol/ this /pol/ that /pol/ /pol/ back to /pol/"

You're basically a broken record by this point.
>>
>>34244754
>relying solely on nukes without a military to employ and defend them.

Kek, what a brainlet.
>>
>>34244772
Close to

But still
Joining the military is indeed a jewish game after all
>>
>>34244804
>comes to /k/ with a dank meme story about the MSC
>knows nothing about the MSC
>admits to this
>super focused on a faggot being named

Hmmmmmmm, really gets those neurons firing.
>>
>>34244801
No, it makes me happy to see how mad you are. Especially since you didn't even realize the John Lewis class is named by Mabus, which should have been the biggest red flag possible.
>>
>>34244804
>Implying is not mostly balls and a tiny, tiny dick inside those shorts.
Villager gets pleased with so little.
>>
File: merica feels3_small2.png (433KB, 733x881px) Image search: [Google]
merica feels3_small2.png
433KB, 733x881px
>>34242525
A few minor border scraps aside, the PLA hasn’t seen real combat since the Korean War. This appears to be a major factor leading it to act so brazenly in the East and South China Seas. Indeed, China’s navy now appears to be itching for a fight anywhere it can find one. Experienced combat veterans almost never act this way. Indeed, history shows that military commanders that have gone to war are significantly less hawkish than their inexperienced counterparts. Lacking the somber wisdom that comes from combat experience, today’s PLA is all hawk and no dove.
>>
>>34244815
1. Not him
2. My point still stands
>>
>>34244808
The armies of Canada and Mexico could be defeated by the fucking police forces and rednecks with hunting rifles they would encounter on the way to "taking the nukes", not to mention they would never attack us, ever, to begin with.
>>
>>34244817
The fact that you started posting about the nigger after I directly meantioned his name in a not so subtle hint speaks volumes.

>ur mad because u called me stupid

You are, by your own admission, ignorant of the very thing you are posting about. Now your argument is "LOL I TROL U". Pure cancer.
>>
>>34244835
>the only threat to the US is the fucking leafs and Mexico

Brainlet spotted
>>
>>34243080
The names were confirmed under Obama.
>>
>>34244834
>thinking I even implied you were him

I bet you spent some time in the special part of the school.
>>
>>34244857

Okay then just keep #2. It's not that hard
>>
>>34244841
>The fact that you started posting about the nigger after I directly meantioned his name in a not so subtle hint speaks volumes.
wow, it's almost like i don't usually follow fucking USNS naming like it's a goddamn sport. The fact that you thought Lewis is some kind of contradiction to my arguments about naming conventions is a sign of inferior intelligence and a sub-par grasp of logic.

>You are, by your own admission, ignorant of the very thing you are posting about. Now your argument is "LOL I TROL U". Pure cancer.
You sound pretty salty. If I'm so ignorant why is USNS John Lewis the best argument you can come up with when it's part of Mabus' attempts to name an entire line of ships after civil rights shit?
>>
File: weimerica.png (337KB, 657x780px) Image search: [Google]
weimerica.png
337KB, 657x780px
>>34242705
>They would destroy this country if they were allowed
>would
>>
>>34244875
>The fact that you thought Lewis is some kind of contradiction to my arguments

Uhhh, no, I directly implied the exact opposite and showed a trend, you idiot.

>WOW GEE IT'S NOT LIKE I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SHIT I'M POSTING ABOUT.

Yes, you are retarded and ignorant, we know.

>LUL U MAD I TROL U

Cancer.

>mabus attempts

He did not attempt anything. The Lewis oilers will all be named after civil rights activists. Just like other USNS ships have been named after politicians, civilians, etc.

>B.... But USNS ships names should not be politically motivated!

Lurk more.
>>
>>34244870
>Ignore half my argument

No. Why would I constructively engage with a literal retard?
>>
>>34244943
>Just like other USNS ships have been named after politicians, civilians, etc.
except usually they at least try for engineers and architects that have made some kind of contribution to the Navy like some of the people I fucking cited.
>>
>>34243091
>>34243181
you /pol/sluts should know by now that /k/ is a pro-degeneracy board of traps and dragon dildoes
>>
>>34244943
>Uhhh, no, I directly implied the exact opposite and showed a trend, you idiot.
>directly implied the exact opposite
uh huh. maybe you need to work on those written communications skills, it looks like your capability is limited to repeating "/pol/", "cancer", and "lurk more".
>>
>>34244956

because your a literal retard yourself,im ashamed for your parents
>>
>>34244993
They name USNS ships after everything under the sun you retard.

How much do you need me to barney it down for you?
>>
>>34245018
Looks like you need some reading comprehension. It looks like your capabilities are confined to being triggered by three letters.
>>
>>34242525

What a disgusting degenerate piece of shit nation we have become.
>>
>>34245038
>admits to getting half of your arguments logically 100% wrong
>NO U R A RETARD

Kek
>>
>>34242705
naming a boat is obviously ruining this country got dammit
>>
>>34245049
>>34245064
First, paint on a ship...

Next? FORCED. ANAL. RAPE.
>>
>>34244993
They have directly named many other ships after civil rights activists.

This is not the first time, this is not the last time.

Stop posting.
>>
>>34245039
>They name USNS ships after everything under the sun you retard.
do you even look up the names?

The Henry J. Kaiser class is named after engineers, architects, etc. Many of them being involved in the Navy or in design of Navy ships.

The Lewis and Clark class is named after famous explorers and pioneers (with the exception of Cesar Chavez, thanks Mabus)
>>
>>34245113
except it's been shit those times and it's shit this time, idiot. why would you assume I supported those naming decisions then? I don't give a fuck who Milk fucked.
>>
Unironically way better than the USS Gabby Giffords.
Harvey Milk was
A. Actually in the navy
and
B. Was assassinated
Vs
A. Has nothing to do with the navy
And
B. Got shot in a Safeway by /r9k/

If anything it should be the USS Harvey Milk and the USNS Gabby Giffords
>>
>>34245114
>did you even look up the names?

Did you?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USNS_Medgar_Evers_(T-AKE-13)
>>
File: wtf.png (1MB, 736x1032px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
1MB, 736x1032px
>>34244443
Wrong, the best course of action would be to go back to fucking Hull Numbers and adjectives.

Seriously though, USS Gabby Giffords? Would have been better off naming it the USS John Wayne Gacy.
>>
File: Capture.png (26KB, 224x637px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
26KB, 224x637px
>>34245140
>first 12 are named completely differently
>last 2 are activists cause of Mabus
ok buddy
>>
>>34245161
>>34245124

>4 ships named after civil rights faggots
>BLARGABLARAGA WHY THEY DO THIS NOW

USNS ships have also been named after battles, places, concepts, fucking everything.

Go back to /pol/ with your shit tier virtue signaling. Nobody gave a fuck about the USNS then, nobody does now.
>>
>>34242525
ahahahahahahahahahahha
>>
You retards have it all backwards

They're not trying to "brainwash you" with auxillary support ships named after gay civil rights leaders. They're trying to pander to dipshits by going "look how progressive we are."

What Democrat is going to vote to decrease the fleet of John Lewis -class oilers? What mainstream liberal is going to oppose war when the drone operators are transgender?

It's like when Bank of America or Lockheed Martin or Northrop Grumman march in a Pride Parade. It's not to brainwash, it's not to normalize, it's to make your dumb ass support them.
>>
>>34245196
Fuck, USNS ships have been named after wives of the CEO of private company's.
>>
Should just name it USNS Some Fucking Faggot.
>>
>>34242853
>how do we stop these madmen?

Would you say you're looking for a final solution?
>>
>>34245237
So what? I still drink Stoli because I have more vodka in my blood than white cells, that doesn't mean I'm gay.
>>
>>34243080
>I thought Obama's reign was over

But, like a fart in an elevator, the effects can linger for some time after.
>>
>>34245071
This. Oh my god, we're becoming so horrible. I mean, we named a ship after a dude who worked to further the rights of dudes who wanna diddle dudes. Next thing you know, we'll be teaching children to buttfuck eachother in class and pedophilia will be legal.
>>
>>34245196
this to be honest
/pol/acks complain about muh virtue signaling, but they're the ones who do it the most.
>>
>>34242525

Good, nothing wrong with that.

Far better than naming it after a gun grabber.
>>
>>34242708
Pretty sure that's Air Force.
>>
File: pounded.gif (1MB, 486x273px) Image search: [Google]
pounded.gif
1MB, 486x273px
>>34242992
It's everywhere
>>
>>34244300
You have no idea what freedom is
>>
fact: The people going "hurr who cares about the name of the ship" then go complain about women being pushed into the military
Or stupid SJW training they have to do

Without grasping that it is all part of the same agenda
>>
File: b-but that's haram.png (191KB, 220x475px) Image search: [Google]
b-but that's haram.png
191KB, 220x475px
>>34245071
>FORCED. ANAL. RAPE.
J-just be gentle senpai.
>>
>>34245113
>after civil rights activists.

How brainwashed are Americans huh, you use this term as if these people were good or fighting for some noble cause

There was no "civil rights" fight, there was a fight for gibs, for special privileges and to spit on the traditions/sensibilities of normal Americans
>>
File: come_on_now_ramadi.png (239KB, 292x323px) Image search: [Google]
come_on_now_ramadi.png
239KB, 292x323px
>>34242525
>oiler
>named for famous oil boy
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>34242973
>yeah it /pol/ that's triggered not me
wew lad
>>
>>34242525
>>34242577

He was at least a former servicemember, this alone makes it better than the Giffords.

Regardless, I don't know why people hate Milk so much when it was Moscone White hated. The Mayor was a pedophile (most of his victims were homeless children from local catholic shelters) and wanted to put a gay man in charge so he could eventually promote his pro-pedo policy in Washington as a Senator. White ended that and then we got Fienstien instead.
>>
>>34248137
And people talk about democracy or freedom, when all it takes is a little killing to solve problems.
>>
File: 1496267605458.jpg (65KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1496267605458.jpg
65KB, 680x383px
>>34242973
>so the Mormons stop ridin their faggot fucking fuckcycles around my house at 5 in the morning.
>>
File: 1937 fleet review.jpg (383KB, 1856x1159px) Image search: [Google]
1937 fleet review.jpg
383KB, 1856x1159px
>>34242985
>hate to see great traditions subverted by jewish communist faggots

the US has the worst ship naming traditions in NATO and all the great names have been replaced with "fish don't vote" political bullshit for 30 years at least

the Tico's and Burkes(and based Seawolf) are imo the only ships with dignified names anymore
>>
>>34243180
just like the uss ronald reagan, george hw bush, and kennedy right?
>>
File: pidor is pedo.jpg (59KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
pidor is pedo.jpg
59KB, 576x720px
>>34243101
>3% of population max
>any where from 25% to 40% of all molestation
>55% of all HIV cases
>37% of all rectal cancer cases
I don't know man these are "people" are completely normal and not a menace to society. We should name all our ships after St. Buttsex and his fiends.
>>
File: AIDS.jpg (59KB, 640x815px) Image search: [Google]
AIDS.jpg
59KB, 640x815px
>>34242700
"Everyone that doesn't like fags is a /pol/ock!" /pol/ is filled to the brim with faggots who suck tranny cock though. Plastering some sodomites name on one of our ships is disgusting and disrespectful.
>>
File: 1489937950403.jpg (650KB, 4688x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1489937950403.jpg
650KB, 4688x2340px
>>34244244
>and later nuclear submarines) after cities and states

The Virginias or 688s should have carried forward the names of distinguished "still on patrol" ww2 boats not states

USS Tang
USS Wahoo
USS Sealion
USS Grayling
USS Swordfish
etc.

>>34248598

>78% have an STD

kek wot
>>
>>34247606
This desu
>>
>>34248304
>tfw even Canada's naming traditions are more sensible
>>
>>34248562
>>34248562
>/pol/ is filled to the brim with faggots
You're right about that.
>>
>>34244337
I just read this comic like seven times and I still have no idea what it's meant to convey.
>>
>>34242705
t. unironically uses cuck
>>
File: 1486256285188[1].jpg (180KB, 1181x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1486256285188[1].jpg
180KB, 1181x1230px
>>34249440
It's an edit of pic related.

The metaphor of which is, I'm guessing, "something something, just because you're physically (or politically) more powerful than your opponent, doesn't you have a right to oppress them, or idly stand by and let you".
>>
File: potter-american-pie-2.jpg (15KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
potter-american-pie-2.jpg
15KB, 450x325px
>>34242992
Kek
>>
File: Gay Son Can't Fix.jpg (49KB, 496x572px) Image search: [Google]
Gay Son Can't Fix.jpg
49KB, 496x572px
>>34242525

Fun Fact; Harvey Milk fucked his 14 year old congressional Paige then told the kid to kill himself after he got too old for him.
>>
>>34249691
Fun fact: unless you post proof, most of us are going to assume you're full of shit
>>
>>34249722

Jack Galen McKinley
>>
>>34243027
>aming a ship after someone who is actively subverting traditional american values is insane
ITT we get lectured about "TRADITIONAL AMERICAN VALUES" by some inbred red neck with a confederate battle flag on his bumper
you don't know shit about american values you insurrectionist piece of shit
>>
>>34249891
fags, child abusers, and kikes are the "traditional" americans huh
Not those evil racist whitey
>>
File: 50696765.jpg (2MB, 2016x1686px) Image search: [Google]
50696765.jpg
2MB, 2016x1686px
>>34250128
You don't speak for America and you never have, sister fister.
>>
>>34249691
Another fun fact the first case of AIDS in the US was a minor back in the 60s.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Rayford

But keep promoting this shit in the military and in America / the West in general.
>>
File: 1492292833989.jpg (96KB, 800x591px) Image search: [Google]
1492292833989.jpg
96KB, 800x591px
I don't give a fuck what you're into. Don't touch kiddos nor livestock and we cool. We're here for the kickass power of the gat.
>>
>>34250273
You speak for the people who hate America, hate whites, and wish to destroy it
>>
>>34242525
so what the Navy was always gay the ship is just a support vessel and the US Navy has the most retarded naming scheme for ships anyway
>hey let's name our ships after people
>great idea how does the USS Ima phucurass sound?
>brilliant!
b8 for /pol/ r8ing 1/10 made me reply
>>
>>34242525
if they weren't doing that shitty pose that pic might be kinda hot honestly
>>
>>34251412
But muh virtue signaling
muh objective morals
muh societal moral standard
muh fee fees
>>
>>34242525
>not naming a guided missile destroyer after Harvey Milk just to make a subtle gay joke
>>
>>34242704
>Harvey Milk is a better person than Gabrielle Giffords
She was in Congress so that's objectively true but sadly, they tend to honor congressmen and women far more than they're entitled to.
>>
File: bds-UrbanCamo.jpg (73KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
bds-UrbanCamo.jpg
73KB, 736x552px
>>34242867
Holy kek, you deserve some (you)s.
>>
File: NotIsFunny.jpg (128KB, 895x592px) Image search: [Google]
NotIsFunny.jpg
128KB, 895x592px
>>34242973
>>
I can't imagine being this upset at, well, fucking this, of all things.

>>34242705
Oh no, this fuel tanker is named after some homo, what ever will we do?

It's barely a step above someone scribbling the lyrics to Macho Man on a bench somwhere out of boredom.

Take your aspergers medication you sensitive snowflake.
>>
>>34242985
Both jews and pinkos hate homos with a passion, the latter putting them in gulags, you're not making any sense.

>>34243091
You're on fucking 4chan, you're up to your elbow in homos, the open and honest kind, and the monumentally closeted kind who gets in long winding heated debates over how it "isn't actually gay if the trap wears a skirt and his penis is 'feminine'" (wrap your head around that one).

What kind of fucking replies were you honestly expecting on most of the boards? You're some kind of fucking newfag to think anyone on here but a small autistic minority gives a shit.
>>
>>34244070
Is it political? Yeah, Obama probably did it for brownie points, that faggot loved being praised for pointless shit (remember how he basically gave himself a medal at the end there?), Gabby probably did some deal under the table for her's, and he didn't hesitate because he was hoping for praise from leftist rags.

But it's the name of a boat, a fucking oiler at that, they could have named it the "USNS Childmolester" or "USNS Scrootie McBoogerballs" and it would litterally not fucking matter.

The Gabriel Giffords is monumentally more retarded (get it?), that's on a real Navy ship, and she hasn't done anything important in her life, and it STILL doesn't matter.
I mean if anything there will be running jokes about it by the crew stationed on board.
>>
>>34244268
If it's shady and involves Dianne, you bet she involved in some sinister manner.

I mean she's basically a Game Of Thrones character, complete with the heavy air of feudalism/monarchism (along with all the contempt for the common man and their rights).

>>34244514
>ship class
You fucking mouthbreather.

>>34247139
>"I speak my mind, if you don't like it, your special sensitive snowflake ass can just mosey back to your safe space"
>McDonalds (a private company), does some pro-gay statement or other virtue signalling for easy PR points
>"DISGUSTING! Where is America heading?! I will never eat at McDonalds ever again! We need to stand up to what's happening!"

The cognitive dissonance is real, conservatards are hysterical.
I mean where's the fucking difference between that and libshits crying about Chik-Fil-A?
>>
Isnt' being gay enough, why it has to be homotic too.
>>
File: 1472387683630.jpg (45KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
1472387683630.jpg
45KB, 407x407px
>>34251636

Found the kiddy fiddler
>>
>>34242803
Pandering this hard to a fraction of the population (fags) is social justice bullshit. I don't give a flying fuck what they do behind closed doors. But pride month? Naming a sub after someone who never would have been remembered if he was straight, Seattle spending hundreds of thousands of tax payer dollars to paint crosswalks rainbow. It's too fucking much.
>>
>>34242867
Jokes aside, Mattis is gay though. He just knows it has nothing to do with his career so he keeps it separate like a propper fag should.
>>
>>34251636
Wow, someone's a pedophile.

Also, nobody virtue signalled, we're not pedophiles, and don't want sick fucks like you raping our children, you nasty fuck. Seriously, go kill yourself before you ruin anymore adolsecent lives you degenerate shit stain
>>
>>34252348

This
>>
Instead of conducting pt today, I received a phase 3 transgender briefing... thank God I now know the proper avenues to utilize if myself or one of my soldiers identifies as female... tax payers will fork out all the money for these people to receive their operations. The same way people use the military for college, these people will be using to get their gender switched and hormones for life, at the tax payer, and military's expense=less money to spend on training, equipment, and giving soldiers a living wage.

This, among many other .mil retardedness is why I drink so much at night.
>>
>>34251636
>muh fee fees
>immediately posts a feelings based post about their opinion
..... LMAO HOLY SHIT LOL
>>
File: FAGS=AIDS.png (219KB, 1437x793px) Image search: [Google]
FAGS=AIDS.png
219KB, 1437x793px
>>34242525
Americunts truly are the HIV of the humanity....
>>
>>34249440
It's a reference to a vid clip featuring a bunch of antifa rioters beating up a trash can.
>>
>Boat for fags named after Fag Prime
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>34253649
>Naming a sub after someone who never would have been remembered if he was straight

>a sub

I must have missed the press release where SSN-800 was christened the USS Liberace

it's a fucking oiler that noone cares about and it was named a nearly year ago(why the /pol/ assblastedness now?)
>>
How do I become the first tranny to have a us warship named after me
>>
>>34255061
First you become a tranny.
Then you kill yourself for being a STD-ridden, mentally stunted degenerate.
>>
>>34244268
>>34244342
>>34252348
I wonder that too, but the pragmatic side of me says, "she knew he was going to do something and let him do it so she could ride that wave to power."

I don't think she's evil, I think she's an opportunist, as far as I can tell this woman is one of those "I'll drag you all to safety and order kicking and screaming if I have to!" types that insist we sacrifice these pesky liberties because they get in the way. I think I have her figured out, but the problem with my conclusion is that she isn't so predictable because she has a clear agenda.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9thix00kPYc
>>
>>34255045
Because some people apparantly really care about gay things apparently.
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.