[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which state has better overall gun rights Ohio or Indiana As

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Which state has better overall gun rights

Ohio or Indiana

As far as I know Indiana has a better castle doctrine
>>
Definitely not Ohio. We're trying but we ain't there yet.

Arizona, Alaska, Wyoming, etc probably the best
>>
A few western states such as Arizona; Alaska comes to mind.
Almost all of the states with better gun laws have a higher cost of living though, so it tends to even out.
Don'y Michicucks fool you, they have to register their handguns.
>>
>>34241427
Biggest problem with Ohio is duty to retreat unless at home or in your car
>>
File: 1496001801978.jpg (662KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
1496001801978.jpg
662KB, 1200x801px
Indiana is win, but Kansas has distance from shillinois.

Also, Kansas doesn't have such gems like Gary, South Bend, or Toledo.
>>
>>34241468

So wait, if Jamal pulls a gun on you on the street, are you allowed to shoot him or not?
>>
File: 1465588302228.jpg (13KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
1465588302228.jpg
13KB, 500x297px
>>34241574
Of course you are, permitting that you can prove your life was in imminent danger. Pulling a gun on someone is considered lethal force, so you're justified in your case. It's when "lethal force" and an imminent danger are less obvious that it can be a problem.
George Zimmerman would have been charged with at least manslaughter had his situation occured in Ohio.
I'm not a lawyer or anything, but the Irwin v State case gives precedent for nullifying duty to retreat but it hasn't happened at this point.
Maybe when you shoot Jamal your case can be the catalyst for positive change.
>>
Alright so I can see that Ohio is a bit behind, what's to know about Indiana
>>
>>34241755
it has gary and lots of nothing

t. ohio
>>
>>34241427
mags over 30 rounds in OH are considered machine guns by themselves.

Also, no loaded rifle mags in cars.
>>
>>34241793
Mag law was overturned a few years back
>>
>>34241812
>30rd mag law, that is
>>
>>34241793
>mags over 30 rounds in OH are considered machine guns by themselves.
false
>>
>>34241793
Wtf are you on? No one enforces that law and they're just about to remove it from the books. It's from the damn 1930's or something.
>>
>>34241793
>mags over 30 rounds in OH are considered machine guns by themselves.
>Also, no loaded rifle mags in cars.
These are no longer true as of 2013 and 2015.

https://www.buckeyefirearms.org/hb495-definition-unloaded-gun-now-fixed-all-ohioans-no-guns-signs-come-down-statehouse

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2015/03/23/less-strict-gun-rules-start-in-ohio-today.html
>>
>>34241719
Smashing someone's head into the pavement is lethal force.
>>
>>34241816
that law was weird. you could own mags over 30 rounds but they cant be used in non nfa weapons.
wtf ever i guess.
>>
File: ohconst.jpg (439KB, 1283x794px) Image search: [Google]
ohconst.jpg
439KB, 1283x794px
i'll get this out of the way now
>>
>>34241937
Oh hey. That one isn't complete shit made by an obvious Cleveland faggot. Good job.
>>
>>34241468
>>34241574
>>34241719
Ohio doesn't have duty to retreat. Under Ohio law if someone is breaking into your house and their intentions are unknown you have the right to use lethal force. However if they are trying to escape your home either because they saw you come around the corner with a firearm or are running off with your tv then no.

Out in public in the case of self defense it is pretty simple:

-Is someone attacking you? Yes.

-Is someone attacking you after you instigated the altercation? No.

-Someone is attacking someone else (you come across the fight)? No.

-Is someone attacking someone you are with? Yes.

Basically if the altercation involves you then you have the right to defend yourself provided you did not instigate the fight. Also if you stumble upon two other people fighting stay the fuck out of it.
>>
>>34241527
>Toledo
>a gem
your making a joke, right?
>>
>>34241719
>permitting that you can prove your life was in imminent danger
That's where you're wrong kiddo. They have to prove your life was not in imminent danger which is much harder to do. The burden of proof is not on you to prove your innocence but on them to prove your guilt.
>>
>>34241849
>http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2015/03/23/less-strict-gun-rules-start-in-ohio-today.html
Ohio has not received good ratings from the national Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence and the new law won’t help, said Laura Cutilletta, senior staff attorney for the San Francisco-based organization.

“Our main concern is with the reciprocity part of it. That is exposing everyone in Ohio to a dangerous situation,” she said.

Fuck off SanFran! AHAHA!
>>
>>34241937
GLBC is so god damn overrated tbqh, especially their christmas ale
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.