[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Police or SWAT Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

File: SWAT.jpg (156KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
SWAT.jpg
156KB, 1600x900px
I love reading the stories on this board about anons' time in the military and whatnot, but I don't hear much about local forces. Are there any Police Officers or SWAT Operators here with interesting stories? Have you had to kill people?
>>
File: 1481281405621.webm (524KB, 638x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481281405621.webm
524KB, 638x360px
>>34240572
>>
>>34240600
what. He was just getting out?
>>
File: swat1.jpg (934KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
swat1.jpg
934KB, 1680x1050px
Bumping with pictures/wallpapers
>>
>>34240624
He was drunk driving, but the officer ND'd, shooting him in the neck and paralyzing him.
>>
>>34240572
On receiving end.
Story 01.
>be about 5 years old
>Dad had a friend spend the night
>guy is nervous as fuck
>mom is not happy
>dad tells her to fuck off
>that night.
>glass shatters
>KABOOOOOOM
>Flashbang dets in my room
>so scared can't even scream
>can't hear either
>SWAT storms house
>mom, dad, and dude are handcuffed
>sister is screaming for mom
>mom is losing her shit
>they bring my sister to her
>mom notices me
>she sees I'm wobbly
>she REALLY LOSES HER SHIT
>dad's friend is wanted for shooting undercover cop
>>
>>34240600
Good shot, fucker needed it.
>>
>>34240731
Did you get any sort of permanent ear/eye damage after that? Never experienced a flashbang before.
>>34240750
That guy didn't seem to pose a threat at all. That was uncalled for. This is the shit that gets people all riled up about 'police brutality'.
>>
>>34240803
the guy got convicted of involuntary manslaughter and sentenced to 180 days in jail. he should have gone away for like 10 or 15 but what are you going to do.
this poster >>34240750 is white trash
>>
File: 1497086221143.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1497086221143.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>34240572

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8YIghJLVMA

>HOW TO DEFEND AGAINST THIS?
>>
File: fella.png (117KB, 267x395px) Image search: [Google]
fella.png
117KB, 267x395px
>>34240863
>>34240600
I gotta say this is now what I was expecting when I made this thread.
>>
>>34240703
>SWAT
>offensive handgun use
I'm confused.
>>
>>34240600
obviously a zombie, the officer had no choice but to shoot him in the head
>>
>>34240624
If I remember correctly, it was an accidental shooting.
>>
>>34240709
> ND twice, while walking and calmly reholstered he his gun amd kept walking.
Sounds legit
>>
>>34240863
>pissing on him would have also been acceptable
>>
File: hand.jpg (401KB, 1260x1936px) Image search: [Google]
hand.jpg
401KB, 1260x1936px
>>34240945
Just a random wallpaper I downloaded. Looked neat at first glance.
>>
>>34240863
> Their union rep literally tried to say they were putting out the fire.
The unions are just as bad as the dirty cops.
>>
>>34241061
No mistake about it, it does look cool. I'm just not comfortable with civilian(even if they try to deny it) police trying to emulate SOCOM offensive tactics.
>>
File: Ken-Park-Headshot.gif (2MB, 350x258px) Image search: [Google]
Ken-Park-Headshot.gif
2MB, 350x258px
>>34240830
That faggot killed his wife drunk driving, had a rap sheet as long as my arm, and was scum. Go kill yourself with all your guns so they get melted down.
>>
>>34240709
>take out gun while the guy is climbing out
>guy has no fire arm at all
>aim at him
>fire twice
>"uh.... I ND'd.... Yeah! I ND'd that's it!"
>>
>>34241122
I just noticed that the gun is completely static. The hammer doesn't move and the slide doesn't rack. 4/10 at least the blood looks decent
>>
>>34240830
What's worse, 10 or 15 years in prison? Or 180 days in jail but you are useless and a vegetable the rest of your life literally doing nothing but sitting there? He's a prisoner to his own body anon. Karma still got him.
>>
>>34241122
>cops should be Judge Dredd
>>
>>34241226
they said it was cause he flinched when he fired
ofc then proceeded not to tell anyone for awhile that the guy was shot
>>
>>34241122
That's why people get arrested nigga. We got a justice system.
>>
>>34241122
I think he meant 10 or 15 years
>>
File: police revenge.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
police revenge.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>34241250
>>
>>34241266
Doesn't matter. He was at a car wreck. No hostile behaviour. You dont pull a gun on a fucking car wreck. You might be on the edge for a drunk hostile asshat, but you never pull a gun to someone climbing out of a car wreck.
>>
>>34241301
>was this beating wrong?
yes
>am I losing any sleep over it?
no
>>
>>34241301
What an idiot. The adrenaline alone means you'll probably get your ass kicked after a chase, but damn.
>>
>>34241009
How old are you?
>>
File: hat.jpg (180KB, 1200x689px) Image search: [Google]
hat.jpg
180KB, 1200x689px
>>34240572
My father searched the woods at night for a cop-killer one time. Apparently the guy used a high-power rifle against a SWAT operator, shot him in the arm where the arm was exposed out of the shield and then shot him about 9 times in the back when the force turned him around. Apparently they couldn't tell where the shooting was coming from and he later escaped. Then they searched for him in the surrounding woods, still couldn't find them. Eventually a lady called in on a suspicious man in a van with a rifle, police came and surrounded him, as soon as he came out with the rifle in hand they emptied their mags and he was dead.
>>
File: 925.jpg (27KB, 460x255px) Image search: [Google]
925.jpg
27KB, 460x255px
>>34241580
>>
>>34241828
are they all the same height?
>>
>>34241828
>things that never happened
>>
>>34242106
Well the only part my dad personally took part in is searching the woods for him. He wasn't part of the SWAT team or police force that killed him.
>>
>>34242147
>things that still never happened
>>
>>34241122
>cops should have the legal right to execute people on the street for crashing there car
>inb4 he deserved it, the cop didnt even know his wife was dead for all he knows he shot her drunk husband in front of her, which arguably makes him worse.

seriously even communists and nazis werent that retarded, literally kys anon.
>>
>>34241828
Too bad he didn't use a low powered rifle. Don't talk like the anti gun media and expect to win anyone over, especially during things that never happened posts. Faggot.
>>
>>34242147
> things that really still never happened
You know someone's young when their cool stories are still about what their dads did. It's past your bedtime, have your uncle tuck you in faggot.
>>
>>34242378
I'm just using the language he used. For some reason he saw fit to call it a high-power rifle.
>>
>>34241304
>>34241266
>>34241250
>>34241239
>>34241226
>>34241122
>>34241009
>>34240830
>>34240803
>>34240750
So do you guys see that blur above the black bar on the patrol car's windshield?

That blur is covering up the horrifically mangled body of the driver's 19 year old girlfriend/wife. Post being squashed by the SUV.

this happened about 15 miles from where i live. The cop deserves to be punished, because he broke the law. But I approve of what he did.

The officer in question lost a family member to a drunk driver. My assumption about his actions is that he saw the girl's body from his car, had unholstered his pistol to secure a felony arrest, then when he saw the kid climbing out unscathed he dispensed immediate justice. Was it fair? Who gives a fuck? What is fair?
>>
>>34242279
the cop followed them from a bar, in a small town. there is plenty of video before the crash showing just how blatantly drunk the driver was. You can also just make out the girl getting ejected and rolled over by the vehicle. Notice how the driver is climbing out the PASSENGER side window?
>>
>>34242595
>What is fair?
When you give people guns and excuse to use them to enforce "fairness" you lose right to metaphorically ask "what is fair anyways".
>>
>>34242667
But I didn't make any of those decisions?

Maybe you see a little more now?
>>
Anyone have a link to the vid of the SWAT guys slipping on marbles during a raid?
>>
>>34241375
Assault on an officer is a felony my nig.
>>
>>34242722
Does that mean that from the moment of the crime until the heat death of the universe the police are justified in trying to kill him, even years later when he's entirely disarmed or unconscious.

Go to bed, kid.

>>34242595
And she was already dead, and the drunk driver's "weapon" disabled and useless. Deadly force is reserved for situations when the lives and limbs of innocents, bystanders, and police are at risk. This man, even if he was stupid and responsible for his wife's death, was no longer a threat and thus did not need to be shot.

I don't care that he was big on MADD, that only shows that he wasn't qualified for the job because he can't think straight on certain issues. If a cop had their parents shot in an attempted carjacking when they were a kid and in the backseat, does that justify him gunning down every suspected car thief in his career later as a cop? Jesus Christ, you're retarded.

>he dispensed immediate justice
retard, go back to jacking off to judge dredd comics. Btw, it's entirely possible that she was just as drunk and it was a coin toss which one of them would drive. Just because they both made a stupid decision that resulted in one's death (that probably could have been avoided by wearing a fucking seat belt) doesn't mean the other is a willful murderer. Drunk driving is stupid but don't let that you descend to the same level of retard in attempting to whitewash this officer's crime.
>>
>>34241016
>pointing a loaded firearm at somebody with your finger on the trigger and shooting them
>accident
>>
>>34242623
None of this justifies executing him without due process. Was he a scumbag who probably deserved it? Maybe, but that doesn't make it right.
>>
>>34242769
He was a retard who murdered a woman and risked the lives of everyone else around
ofc he deserved to fucking die
>>
>>34242623
so he deserves to be paralyzed and somebody has to take care of him?
>>
>>34242842
>He was a retard who murdered a woman
wrong. at best its vehicular manslaughter
>ofc he deserved to fucking die
not without the verdict of a jury of his peers you faggot
>>
>>34242847
Deserves? Oh I didn't realize I woke up on planet "everything is even and everyone gets what they deserve", my bad!

But yeah, if you maniacally operate a 4000 pound vehicle on public roadways while shitfaced you "deserve" WHATEVER happens to you.

There's enough police brutality with real victims to cry over. Why waste your tears because a vigilante also happened to be wearing a uniform?
>>
>>34242769
>retard, go back to jacking off to judge dredd comics
I expected that response. Luckily i did see the movie (heard it had trippy visuals) or I wouldn't even have a clue what you are talking about. I was implying that the shooter didn't stop to consider his actions. That he shot out of emotional reflex before being able to acknowledge his actions.

Also, felony stops are performed with a drawn weapon, particularly when there is a dead body on the scene and the perp is uncooperative. There is a decent chance it actually was accidental/negligant.

My point is that even in the WORST case scenario, nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>34242842
So basically you believe police are beyond reproach, that the individual officer shouldn't be burdened by any coherent and uniformly applicable law but instead have absolute authority to kill anyone based on their own personal belief system.

Jeez, I can't imagine this going badly ever. You're a retard and it'd be best if you removed yourself from the gene pool immediately. I'm not memeing. Fucking kill yourself, you subhuman piece of trash.

>>34242847
In a perversely ironic way, the man had the luck to die in hospital days later. I mean, imagine the guilt of your wife dying because of your drunk driving, combined with the perpetual hell of being a quadriplegic.

Funny enough, the drunk driver already had criminal charges waiting for him when he got to the hospital (not that he ever got close to the justice system with his death in hospital) whereas it took over a year for the officer to be charged, despite clear and objective proof via the video that he murdered the man. The officer also lied to the paramedics, making them believe that the driver had been shot at the bar so they wasted like a half hour going back to ask questions, before he finally admitted that he had shot the man. Before the paramedics saw he was shot, they assumed he was just being noncompliant, and the officer made no effort to help them understand the situation. In a just world, he'd be on death row, but hey, at least he got convicted at all, even if it was just a slap on the wrist.
>>
>>34242857
No you are wrong. You can be convicted for 2nd degree murder in CA (where this happened) if you already have a DUI (which I'm pretty sure this guy did).
>>
>>34242916
>You can be convicted
Except he never got to trial, fuckwit, because your boy there decided his own fee-fees entitled him to kill a man (who is no longer a threat) without a trial.
>>
>>34242903
>Jeez, I can't imagine this going badly ever. You're a retard and it'd be best if you removed yourself from the gene pool immediately. I'm not memeing. Fucking kill yourself, you subhuman piece of trash.
I'm not the poster you were responding to, but you are obviously lacking in critical faculties if you think you can extrapolate all that bullshit about law enforcement and social contracts from a statement about what the drunk driver "deserved".
>>
>>34242931
um, actually the discussion thread you are on right now was talking about the legitimacy of pointing a gun at him to make the arrest, not about shooting him.

I'm not saying they were correct or incorrect, but people with access to more information than you or I did decide it was negligence and not intentional.
>>
>>34240863
Doesn't look like he was burning when they kicked him.
>>
>>34240863
That was an innocent guy that got run off the road by the suspect iirc.
>>
>>34240572
Things I learned as a cop;
Don't bodyslam a crackhead in front of his momma on your first day ( even if said crackheadis cutting carpet out of her house to sell for crack and has stolen her dialysis money )

Dual wielding 10mm is frowned upon

A shotgun is not an impact weapon

Law requires someone selling raccoons leave a foot on so you can tell its not a cat
>>
>>34243178
I want to hear the stories behind these, if they're personal experiences.
>>
>>34243178
>Don't bodyslam a crackhead in front of his momma on your first day
I kind of want to body slam a crackhead now storytime plz
>>
>>34242903
>the man had the luck to die in hospital days later
>>34240709
>the officer ND'd, shooting him in the neck and paralyzing him.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.