[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the CZ P07 is a good gun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: p07.png (805KB, 1117x745px) Image search: [Google]
p07.png
805KB, 1117x745px
Is the CZ P07 is a good gun?
>>
>>34240225

ye
>>
ye

shit's p. good my niggas

-Mike Pannone: CTT Solutions

http://www.defensereview.com/cz-p-07-duty-combattactical-pistol-the-best-pistol-nobody-knows-about/
>>
>>34240225
Yes. Get the v2, not the duty.

INB4 tell my moronic ass how to tell them apart - that's what google's for
>>
>>34240225
I've put about 4k rounds through my v2. Only issue was the front sight fell off (probably should've loctited the screw). Never hangs up on any of the ammo I've put in it. It shoots more better than me and has a nice trigger. I wish the magazines were cheaper.
>>
>>34240225
I trust my life to one. Bretty gud.
>>
>>34240271
That is certainly impressive.
>>
Yes. This is coming from an HK fanboy.

Most modern pistols will serve you well.
>>
>>34240225
I've got one and have almost 2k rounds through it ranging from reloads, to Monarch, to cheap ass aluminum plinking ammo, to a box of whatever carry ammo I'm going to be using. Never a failure of any sort. Not even a failure to fire. Swapped out the decocker for a safety and then back to a decocker. I can hit two inch groups from 10 yards all double action trigger pulls. It's a great gun, but this year I've been working outside all day every day and I'm just covered in sweat the whole day and it's no condition to carry something that size so I've been carrying my LCRx in my pocket until it cools off.
>>
>>34240272

I have the "duty" version and it's a decent handgun. The only ammo it didn't like was the TulAmmo branded Fiocchi produced brass 115gr FMJ range fodder (locked up when feeding and wouldn't allow the slide to go into battery).

I got it for $375 otd new as they were blowing them out the door for the v2.
>>
File: Burr 1.jpg (3MB, 3900x2925px) Image search: [Google]
Burr 1.jpg
3MB, 3900x2925px
Mine has a peened rail insert after 700 rounds.

CZ will not warranty it because I am not the original owner.

I love the way it shoots though. And a new insert is only 18 bucks.
>>
>>34241813
I have owned 3 CZ 9mm pistols, I loved the way they all shot, I really hated how 2/3 needed a trip back to the factory (one at 0 rounds, one at 2.5k rounds, both front sight post related, both not cool)

Turns out the third one (that I sold) had a small parts failure in the new owners hands a few hundred rounds in after selling it (I feel like a jerk) - call it 7-9k on the gun, that's closer to in line, but still lagging behind other manufacturers.
>>
>>34241988
Yep. I bought this gun from my cousin near NIB. CZ will not warranty the gun because I dont' have the original sales receipt.
>>
>>34242004
I never had a problem getting a gun serviced with them, so your situation is even more shitty. As far as I remember I've only ever paid for shipping 1 way.

CZ is way over hyped on /k/, not sayin there is something wrong with them, not at all, but the community here gets overbearing with the cheer leading.
>>
>>34242047
I'm a bit disappointed with the warranty policy as pretty much everyone else will warranty all guns for life.

But its' the policy, so I can't be too mad.
>>
>>34242047

Because:

>Good guns
>Good prices
>A E S T H E T I C

As for being "over hyped", nigga... CZ's are regularly cited as being /the/ pistol for competition shooting. Outside of Glockfags who won't shut the fuck up IRL with their PERFECTION gear on everything. A few people on /k/ who keep to CZ threads aren't over hyping anything.
>>
>>34242060

I honestly feel that 5 years is perfectly acceptable.

>2,000 rounds of 9mm literally cost as much if not more than the gun you're shooting

When you step back and look at the cost of guns, in most cases you are always going to end up spending way more on ammo than on the gun. Forget about aftermarket shit like holsters, fancy stamps to keep your dogs alive, etc. The other reason why they probably take this tact is because CZ isn't known for being good when it comes to sort out logistics in the US. You hear stories about the guys at CZ-USA literally not knowing what they are even going to get, let alone when. And instances, like the former CZ Custom guy who posts here, where they have the guns but somehow can't figure out how to ship them. If I crunched the numbers, and had shot in excess of 5k rounds, I'd just buy a new one. I think the typical turn around with CZ is like 3 months. And if you can't budget 500-600 dollars in 3 months... eh, I have no pity.
>>
>>34242119
It has nothing to do with the time frame, (though its still way under par for the industry), it has to do with the multiple owner clause.

I knew about this going into the purchase, so I can't fault them in this case. But I can say that it is not a competitive warranty policy overall.
>>
>>34242138

Fair enough.
>>
>>34240225
grip feels worse than glocks. If you're getting cz get metal frame.
>>
>>34240225
TBQH: I have smallish hands. And I never held a gun that felt so awesome. I'm usually not into czechnology, but this in combination with the fact, that the P07 is a good old hammer fired DA/SA peestol and has a frame safety tells me that I should buy one asap.

The only thing I dont like is the squared trigger guard. But at least whats working inside said guard is decent. The trigger is more than ok

So overall: yeah, it is a good gun - in my opinion
>>
>>34240225
Czech schiit is gud
>>
File: CAM00095.jpg (937KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00095.jpg
937KB, 2560x1920px
I had one of the weird ones with just a safety and extended barrel and it was great. I got a Cajun gunworks sear upgrade and it cut the disconnector reset in half.

Sold it to a buddy to fund a CZ97b.

They do make Kadet kits for these that aren't that much:

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/806703016153?upc_only=1
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.