[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CC in Third World Commie Shithole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

File: enough_by_simonetry-dakml2h.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
enough_by_simonetry-dakml2h.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
Ok, i live in a cucked country in south america with shit laws and no carry, crime is everywhere and thieves do whatever they want with you, cops are useless and criminals are released from jail every day.
Therefore i have decided to say fuck it, regarding the prohibition to carry laws and do it anyway.
I have been looking at my local gun store for guns that are suitable to carry on a daily basis.
I already have a bersa 380 thunder plus, with some clothes it fits just right to me with other ones not so much, it just prints too much and therefore is unsuitable.
I also have a webley revolver but i don't think its worth carrying.
I have been on my gun store looking for compact guns and i have seen the guns they have to offer with that purpose and they offered me a Thunder 9 Ultra Compact Pro, but ot stills prints too much, im very concerned about that, so he sugested a BP9CC which is a good gun but im concerned with low cap, 8+1.
So im considering the Revolvers they had there, i was a Taurus 85B2ULFS of 38 spl and i saw another Taurus of 357 that was just a bit larger of the barrel, maybe if the first one was 2 inches, this had a 3 inches barrel.
I am between this guns, but i havent picked one, and still it would take some time until i manage to gather enough money to buy one.
I am open to advices and sugestions.
>>
>>34239415
change your wardrobe not the gun if you are worried about printing
>>
>>34239415
If youve got the Bersa, clearly carry that one.

If you feel that isn't enough boom, save for the .357. If it's too much recoil, you can put a .38 Special in it. There are some .38 Special +Ps out there that are approaching lower .357 loads.

Sorry your country is a shithole. If it gets too bad, try to move to a safer area. Guns can only protect you so much. (Shit, did I just say that?)
>>
>>34239448
I may also change, but i would like a gun for both kind of wardrobe, printing is a bitch.
>>34239542
Would a 357 fit just right, i mean the snub 38 fitted my pocket when i tested, but idk if the 357 will also fit it. with just a inch more or if it is too much, also the clerk discouraged the 357 because he said "it will leave you deaf and blind", is he right and a 38 would be better or he is bullshiting me?.
Also about moving im trying to persuade my family to move to the States, if we get lucky and we get enough money to move comfortably, my father has some schemes going around that could lead to being wealthy enough for it, i hope i get lucky.
>>
reported for illegal content. have fun getting your dog (dingo since you live in SA) shot by the Policioni. don't break the law, criminal scum.
>>
>>34239542
>move to a safer area
libcuck detected
stay in your own shitty country and die there. If you put one drop of semen into the women in my country, I'm gonna make sure it wont happen again.
>>
Carry the revolver, no brass left behind.
>>
>>34239632
.357 snubbies are a waste, honestly.

It's a big boom for the same effect. The muzzle velocity is extremely hampered with a 2" and 3" barrel, and you still have to deal with muzzle flash and the recoil, which will be tough to reacquire the target. I've tried shooting with a .357 magnum before from a 4" barrel when the sun had almost set, and I had a really hard time seeing the target after the first two shots.

I carry a 4" .45 long colt and have carried various full-sized pistols and a couple compacts. Personally, if I were you and so uptight on printing, I'd just buy an internal hammer .38 snubbie and pocket-carry it.
>>
>>34239415
/BR/other?
Just move out from this shithole. I know i did.
>>
>>34239687
>don't break the law, criminal scum.
Its funny when people that i know have friends, brothers and sons mugged, raped or even worse killed everyday, we have a ignorant leading the gun registry that wants to make permits exhorbitant to pay and this shit isn't going to go away.
If i could get a permit i would but those are im-fucking-possible to get.
People do illegal shit all the fucking time here.
And somehow i am the bad guy for wanting to protect my life out in the urban jungle.
Try living in this shithole for a year and then tell me if you want to CC a gun.
>>
>>34239711
/pol/ pls go
>>
>>34239632
Yeah, the .357 will give you some serious hearing loss. Blind? Not so much.

I honestly carry .38 Special +P in my carry revolver.

Good luck on moving to the US.
>>
>>34239761
Argentine, but if you are southern brazilian you are my /BR/o.
I wanna get out of this shithole, every year we go closet to being like Hueland.
>>
>>34239778
The bersa is probably as good as you are gonna get as far as printing goes. With a decent iwb holster it should hide pretty well. Unless you can get a lc9 or a lcp or something like that
>>
>>34239415
>I already have a bersa 380 thunder plus, with some clothes it fits just right to me with other ones not so much, it just prints too much and therefore is unsuitable.

Order a gunbelt and a high quality holster for it. I can guarantee that the printing issue stems from not wearing the right equipment. The website I would point out for a wide array of holster makes while retaining a high level of quality is JM Custom Kydex but they don't seem to make one for the Thunder Plus.

Where are you located at?
>>
>>34239778
Try to get a cc permit, op. It might be hard, but try it.
>>
>>34239781

I dont agree with that anon. But jesus Christ you redditors and jews never give it a rest .

We get it. You hate white people and want their countries to look like third world shitholes. Can you be quiet now Reddit?
>>
File: 1496785836479.jpg (40KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496785836479.jpg
40KB, 640x640px
>>34239687
Lick those boots clean, Anon.
>>
>>34239711
Not like you're gonna be spilllin semen any time soon bud
>>
>>34239778
Protip: straight taxes like that aren't made out of ignorance. They do that because flat taxes do a better job of preventing poor people from doing something while not even slightly hindering the rich.

They do this because poors are a bunch of liberal crims
>>
>>34239874
I guess thats another question. How hardass are the cops about people carrying without a permit? My impression from what I've seen in other south american countries is that they treat everyone as a criminal but maybe if you had a good holster and didn't have a criminal record they would let you off with a 'fine'?
>>
>>34239778
>waah wahh life is so bad for me because I'm a nigger living in a low IQ country, wont you give me your sympathy.
I've never broken the law in my life. hasn't been hard. If you get killed, it will be a good thing for the human race, because your low-iq shitskin genes will be removed. Here we see you can't even follow the laws in your own country, and you all expect us to let billions of you into our countries.
>>
>>34239927
I have no idea. I'm in Virginia.

Sorry, /k/omrade.
>>
>>34239964
You've never even driven one mph over the speed limit? Wow, anon you're so virtuous
>>
>>34239874
I was told by literally everyone that it is only issued to cops, judges and former officers, cost about 300 dollars, half of my total savings and they take the money, you expose to them your reasons and they deny it, so you are literally throwing money to a hole, also it lasts 1 year but it takes 2 months to arrive since issued so you have 10 years to carry without worrying and then you have to get it issued again and there is the chance that they wont.
Anyone here is Argentine and has a CC permit, if so how the fuck did you get it?
>>34239927
It depends on if they are a shitheads or not, my dad has some influential friends and clients, he is lawyer but still it would be a bad experience and i risk loosing my permit, that is the question, permit or life.
>>
>>34239964
What the fuck dude. This guy just wants to protect himself after he realizes his government cannot and you shit on him. You would think this would be a person you could empathize with
>>
>>34239964
Fuck you, im literally wealthy by my third world standards, i live in a gated community in a suburban area and my family makes 8 times what the average wagecuck does, also im not a nigger, i am afraid of the real niggers shooting me for my watch or cellphone.
>>
>>34240018
If i was a literal nigger i wouldnt be even concerned about breaking the law, because criminals are out of jail on a week and if they are underage they get scott-free.
>>
>>34239964
Reminder that this is a liberal acting like a polack to make people who care about the white race look bad
>>
>>34240062
This
>>
>>34240062
the nazis were leftists. remember
>>
>>34240171
Nazis made guns easier to get for the average german dude, its just the /pol/ tier dumbass who ruin it, that doesnt mean that all the races are equally smart tho.
>>
>>34239448
This is a bad idea and you shouldn't do it unless you absolutely need to. The more things you need to change about your daily routine to accommodate carrying a gun, the more likely you are to leave that gun at home.
>>
>>34240681
That is true.
OP should just go with a gun and get used to it, when it doesn't fit just use a knife but never go out unarmed.
>>
>>34239964
The right to bear arms is a HUMAN right, not an exclusively AMERICAN right. South Africa is hurtling towards dictatorship and OP wants to live a little longer- there's no obligation to follow laws from tyrannical countries.
>>
Argentinean here too.

You sound like an absolute fucking douche bag.

That out of the way, i agree. Laws here are fucking bullshit. You would expect that post 82 people were like "OH MAYBE IF PEOPLE WERE ARMED THE MILITARY WOULDN'T TRY TO FUCK SHIT UP" But nope.

Government likes to take care of criminals because they dont wanna spend money on keeping them in jail, so they get released almost all the time. Its easier to get legal gun owners that kill a criminal in self defense.

I wish that i could get a gun everywhere in the world as easy as in fucking alaska. Maybe that way i would feel safe at 2am.

Fuck the police. Fuck the gun registry. Fuck the guvbmit. Try to get an illegal gun, or get a permit to get a gun for like, one month and claim that you sold it and keep it illegally.
>>
what if I'm a yank who wants to move to Argentina, OP?
>>
>>34241380
good on you, Argentine /k/omrade who upholds his home against someone who slanders it as a third world commie shithole
>>
>>34241399
Why would you do that. In india at least you can mock the fact that you live in a place of shit.
>>34241439
I aint a /k/ommando yet. No money and living with parents that dont like funs. But found a need to like them and if trump got easier on legal immigration i would move there ON A FUCKING HEARTBEAT.
>>
>>34241380
>You sound like an absolute fucking douchebag.
Literally why?
But yeah, i feel the same
Our gun laws are fucked beyond repair, criminals are let walk away from jail all the time.
Man, i dunno what is that pissed off about what im saying but i agree, my dream is that guns where as easy to buy as in Alaska.
I already have guns so i wont bother with trying to get illegals, that said if the goverment wants to confiscate our guns i will declare them as stolen and hide them somewhere, maybe bury them for some time.
>>
>>34239415
youre concerned with the low 8+1 cap but want a revolver? What?
>>
>>34241483
Because with a revolver you trade 2 or 3 bullets for a higher chance of killing a mugger at point blank with a bigger bullet.
>>
File: IMG_0360.jpg (529KB, 1582x1627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0360.jpg
529KB, 1582x1627px
>>34239895
Ooga booga git dat money
>>
>>34241478
>Literally why?
>"Fuck you, im literally wealthy by my third world standards, i live in a gated community in a suburban area and my family makes 8 times what the average wagecuck does, also im not a nigger, i am afraid of the real niggers shooting me for my watch or cellphone."

Sonas como un canchero de mierda. No se si sos buen tipo pero sonas como un canchero pelotudo.

>Our gun laws are fucked beyond repair, criminals are let walk away from jail all the time.

This shit is simpler than basic crap:

Guvbmit gibz prision cash per criminal that they have and cash to poliz 4 criminols captured

Poliz gets cell thief
Poliz has to spend money to keep him in jail and reform him
Poliz decides to let him go, get more money if they get him again
Extra money gets to the poliz

Extra for non-argentineans: There has been a known controversy of police high ranks getting a share of the money that robbers get from banks or from basic mugging.

The issue is corruption in here.

> that said if the goverment wants to confiscate our guns i will declare them as stolen and hide them somewhere, maybe bury them for some time.

Or just take daddy's boat to the rio de la plata and have a small little boating accident.
>>
>>34241502
Not exactly true. Revolver bullets aren't different from pistol bullets. Its just an easier gun to make with less moving parts.
>>
>>34241446
>Why would you do that
because I retired young. I pull 50000USD annually after taxes and healthcare, and learned Spanish in the home from the Venezuelan half of my family
>>
>>34241544
Then go to spain. Even if you have enough money to live comfortably in the nice part of argentina paying everyone to do whatever the fuck you want the country is in a shit state and getting worse.
>>
>>34241570
asi pues, soy ciudadano de italia
>>
>>34241521
That guy is calling me a low iq nigger, that triggers me because the literal niggers are killing us.
I live in a nice house, but i have a unarmed private security and a fence, that wont do shit to protect me from home invaders.
Im as vulnerable to being robbed and killed as you are, im not above it, i have to suffer risks from the same kind of people than you.
If you can't get a gun you have my sympathies, if the saqueos happen i would borrow you a gun.
All you said about cops is true.
>little boating accident.
I love that meme but i rather be able to retrieve them latter so i will just bury them at a undisclosed rural location within property grounds, that should do.
>>
>>34241586
Why would you fucking leave italy then you stupid fuck.

Do you like mountains? stay

Do you like cold mountains? go north

Do you like cold? Go germany

Dont stay on Arg. I live in a big city, true, not exactly a paradise, but as far as policis and economics go nothing is stable.
>>
>>34241591
Te digo canchero por la actitud de cheto por como vivis capin.

I dont need a gun so far, thanks. I think that 2 years of martial arts will do the job. But holy fuck i would love to have guns just because i like guns.

>but i rather be able to retrieve them latter so i will just bury them at a undisclosed rural location within property grounds, that should do.
Not bad, but just keep a waterproof container, you seem to have the money, and stick a GPS reciever in it.
>>
>>34241620
>>34241570
I don't know why he would want to leave the USA to Argentina or Spain both are decadent shitholes, in the USA there are plenty of nice, safe and progun places to live.
>>
>>34241636
>>34241636
What pushes me to want to carry a gun for self defense is that case a couple of days ago where that underage Villero (our local gopniks for people who don't get it) killed that 3 years old kid.
I mean holy fucking shit, if they kill 3 years old they wont doubt in killing anyone.
>>
>>34241620
>>34241653
EU US citizen, checking muh privilege

to answer your questions: you might only view it as shit, but to me, Argentina is cheap

I've been in WAY shittier places
>>
>>34241751
Argentina is shit cheap cuz economy. As far as income goes and tax everything is expensive.
>>
>>34241751
Argentina is cheap if you are a burger with plenty of dollars, with 10k dollars you got 159k pesos, that is shit ton of money.
So basically with that ammount you are a rich tourist in argentina.
>>
So basically, what gun would you get if you where in my position?
>>
>>34239964
kys bootlicker
>>
>>34241940

the smallest one i could depending on the risk of armed attack (groups of people or those with other guns will necessitate something more powerful)
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.