[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me at range >that one weird guy who makes his own reloads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1443967870654.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1443967870654.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>be me at range
>that one weird guy who makes his own reloads wants to talk to me
>hey man try my reloads. did these the other day
>can't figure out how to politely tell him to fuck off
>have to risk my rife grenading because this dumbass wants me to shoot his loads

Are reloaders are the worst firearm people in the community? Even worse than the people who want to "try my gun".
>>
>>34238834
>Things that didn't happen
>>
>>34238834
>can't figure out how to politely tell him to fuck off

How about saying no you idiot? If you were a woman you would have 12 kids
>>
"No thanks, my gun shoots really well with these rounds."
>>
>>34238834
>I'm good, thanks.

When you start to look frustrated is when people normally take the cue that you don't want to be bothered.
>>
File: 1493240709163.jpg (28KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1493240709163.jpg
28KB, 500x356px
>>34238834
I'm guessing your a little slow. Maybe you just shouldn't go to the range at all
>>
>>34238834
Things that never happened. I reload ammo but I would never offer my loads for someone else's guns. I would offer to tailor loads to their guns but honestly I don't shoot at public ranges at all so the only time this comes up is when gun talk gets to ammo and reloading.
>>
>>34238842
>>34238986
it did happen
>>
>>34238834
Look at rounds with suspicion and ask how many "pluses" are on that plus P plus
>>
>>34239045
In your head Callum. Put the trip on.
>>
>>34239062
im not calum lol. just a man who doesn't want to be bothered by knuckleheads
>>
>>34239045
Tell your Dad at Nintendo to make more Nes minis
>>
>>34238834
The biggest faggots at the range are the fags that show up not to shoot but to pick up brass only.
>>
>>34239112
Top kek
>>
>>34238834
i wish someone would give me free bullets at the range
>>
>>34238834
I don't let anyone shoot my reloads.
>>
>>34238834
>shoot his loads
How? Did he fuck you so far up your ass that you shoot his loads?
>>
>>34238834
>Make 10+ batches of ammo
>Test for accuracy
>Fine tune to fit the eccentricities of one specific gun
>Repeat until perfect
>Give away to randos on the range who aren't shooting that one specific gun
>???
>Profit

Nobody does this.
>>
>>34239987
Eh. I reload bulk for pistol and AR-15 and i dont work up my loads for accuracy just general shooting. I use lower end on powder to get the maximum amount of rounds as well as go easy on brass for max reloads. I only take my time for my bolt rifle.

I also don't give away ammo but I have had one guy give me reloads for .40 and it didn't cycle after one shot. I gave the rest back because I didn't want a squib load to kill me. It was the first time I had ever been to a public range and I panicked when he told me to try them.
>>
>>34240150
whats ur price per round
>>
>>34240191
I just started recently, live in CA and bought reloading stuff for when the stupid ammo law goes into effect. I had reloaded for my .308 in the past using a friend's press and dies so I had started saving brass from my other guns over the years. I always thought I would start reloading to save money and not to avoid the stupid laws lol.

Don't even know how this compares to other people I use Hodgdon CFE pistol and 223 powders for bulk stuff
9mm $0.11
.40 $0.15
.223 $0.22

For .308 I have reloader 15 and varget
.308 $0.55 (I think)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.