[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone else been ripped off by buying a gun or gun parts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: not a rip off.jpg (41KB, 1048x576px) Image search: [Google]
not a rip off.jpg
41KB, 1048x576px
has anyone else been ripped off by buying a gun or gun parts online.

i seen this add on a classified website for 10 glock 19 mags for 50$ all new in package. so i meat up with the guy and he is standing by this car in the lot. he says he only has two right now and hed go get the rest that he didn't want to get ripped off. so now he has my money and walks off around the corner. well 30 minutes go buy and now im sure that hes not coming back. then some guy comes out of this restaurent and asks if he can help me since im standing at his car. i tell him whats going on and he says its his car and he aint selling any gun parts. sorry. i open the two mags i have and they are some korean mags in the glock packages.

so did i just pay 50$ for too korean glock mags. did i just get rip off.
>>
>>34238363
I almost thought this was real until I saw your trip.
>>
>>34238363
Fuck you and your faggot shit Callum
>>
>>34238451
i am so pissed. i got two 40s on the way home and started drinking one in the truck. if i ever see that dude again im gonna break his jaw.
>>
>>34238363
I wish he shot you and took your money and left the mags, also
>so i meat up with the guy
>meat
god I bet you sound like a fat tard in person
>>
>>34238639
how does someone sound fat in person. i dont get it.
>>
>>34238698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFQyib5ZQZY
>>
>>34238778
I got fired from a burger king last year. That stupid highschool bitch cimpailed that I was rubbing against her as I passed by her at the drive up window
>>
>>34238827
>cimpailed
it physically hurts to read your comments. It must be excruciating to listen to you talk.
>>
>>34238843
Where does it hurt. Maybe it's just the fat settling in you're fat body
>>
>>34238827
>I was rubbing against her as I passed by her at the drive up window
well I guess you couldn't help it could you fatty?
>>
>>34238918
She was pissed off that I would set her up with my weed dealing buddy. I'm not getting involved in selling drugs to highschool kids
>>
>>34238936
that you "would"? or "wouldn't"? you illiterate fuck, you had to be a social pass all through school.
>>
>>34239032
Woodent.
>>
every board has a village idiot, ours just happens to be extra special

If calldumb leaves, someone will just take his place. It's the nature of the board system.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.